Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ivy, Barbie and Me: Part Two

"The Interlude"

2
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The fun continues from where we left off at the end of Part 1.

I’ll set the stage in case you haven’t read that:

At the time of this story my girlfriend Ivy is an 18 year old pixie minx. 5’1”, 90 pounds, short red hair, hazel eyes, abut a zillion freckles, tiny AA breasts with tiny pink nipples, the tightest, tiniest ass you can imagine and her pussy is shaved clean.

Barbie is 19, an ex girlfriend of mine who went to high school with Ivy but was a year ahead. They knew each other in school but weren’t in the same crowd, they were attracted to each other in school but never did anything about it back then. 5’6”, 125 pounds, medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, A cup breasts with pink nipples, nice legs ending in a tight ass and she has her pussy shaved clean except for a landing strip.

I’m Rob, the “dirty old man” of this story at 23. 5’7”, I have blond hair, blue eyes, sort of muscular but not overly so with an amazingly average 6.5” cock.

We had bumped into each other at the mall, gone back to where Ivy and I lived and fallen madly in bed together. Part one ended with me fucking Ivy doggy style on our bed while Barbie is lying flat on her back between our legs after having just licked and sucked both me and Ivy to a mutual orgasm. Now, onward:

Eventually I had shot my entire load deep into Ivy and my dick was starting to get limp inside her tiny pussy. It finally deflated enough to be forced from her with a plop and cum began to run out and down across Barbie’s face.

She reached her tongue up to Ivy’s pink lips and slowly licked them clean as I leaned back, finally falling over sideways onto the bed to watch as Barbie made love to Ivy’s dripping pussy with her tongue.

As I straightened my legs out from underneath me I heard Ivy groan from Barbie’s tongue action and declare emphatically, “Not bad.”

Then Barbie stopped licking for just long enough to say, “Not bad at all, for round one.”

She dove back into Ivy’s pussy; Ivy hissed in pleasure and started to grind her pussy down onto Barbie’s face.

I knew right then that I was going to be in trouble for quite some time with these two little pixie minxes.

Not wanting anyone to feel left out I managed to untangle myself and lie down between Barbie’s legs. I went in facedown and began to lick her pussy slowly and gently. She groaned her appreciation into Ivy’s pussy, which was she was grinding up and down onto Barbie’s fast moving tongue.

I reached up both of my hands to Barbie’s small breasts and began to tweak and pinch her hard pink nipples. She groaned even louder this time but never stopped driving her tongue around in Ivy’s folds. She was cleaning her out of all the cum I had put in there, as well as drinking in quite a bit of Ivy’s cum at the same time. I remembered then that Barbie loves the taste of cum. She’s a swallower and made no bones about it.

Since everyone had just had a pretty earth shaking orgasm, or two, within the last few minutes this round of pussy licking was a bit slower, not as frenzied but certainly just as enjoyable.

After a while Ivy pressed her pussy down tight into Barbie’s face and began to gyrate her hips as she moaned loudly, “Unh, unh, oh no! Oh, honey I don’t know if I can cum again! Too much. Too much. Oh, no! On, NO!”

But she most certainly did cum again, hard. She was moaning and puffing, driving herself down onto Barbie’s face and riding out her orgasm. All I could see from my position was her ass bouncing around while Barbie held onto her hips with both hands but it was the nicest ass I’d ever seen so I was enjoying the show.

At the same time Barbie wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in tight against her pussy. She was nearly crushing me into her and I could barely breathe but I had enough sense to keep driving my tongue into her pussy and pinching her nipples.

She came on my face with a tremendous splash. I’d made her squirt before but this time was pretty spectacular. She soaked my entire face and the sheets underneath us. She didn’t make very much noise, mostly just a loud, drawn out groan; probably because that’s all she could manage while Ivy was pushing her pussy down onto her face and cumming at the same time.

We fell apart, lying back on the bed and cooling off for a minute. After a short time we all crawled back into a heap of arms and legs, everyone trying to kiss everyone else and snuggle at the same time.

I started laughing and then so did the girls. It was a release of a different kind and we all hugged and laughed and just enjoyed each others company.

When we’d calmed down I said, “I need a shower and we need clean sheets.”

The girls both laughed again and Ivy said, “Go get in the shower, we’ll be along in a minute.”

I kissed them both as I crawled out of bed, groping whatever was closest to me at the moment and sneaking in a nipple kiss on Barbie as I rolled over top of her. They both threw a pillow at me as I ran out of the room, everyone was laughing again.

I grabbed three fluffy bath sheets on my way into the bathroom, put them on the racks just outside the shower stall and turned on the water. Hopping in I adjusted the temperature until it was right where I knew Ivy could deal with it, which is just short of scalding to me but barely warm enough to allow her to get in the water at all.

I shampooed, I soaped, I rinsed. I shampooed again, I soaped again, I rinsed again. I adjusted the water temperature slightly warmer since my body had become accustomed to it and I knew the girls would enjoy it warmer. I rinsed again. I opened the shower door and looked out into the bathroom, steam poured out but I was none the wiser as to their whereabouts so I closed the door.

Just as I was about to turn off the water and go see what those two minxes were up to, the shower door opened and both girls spilled in, holding hands and laughing.

They both came in on the dry side, away from the shower head while I was standing under the water. They pressed forward and Ivy squeezed by me while wrapping her tiny hand around my cock and turning me to face the mirrored stall doors where I could watch the action as she went by. Barbie wrapped herself snugly around my other side and turned my face to kiss her.

I both felt it and watched in the mirror as Ivy snuggle up to me on the other side and begin to kiss my neck while she began a vigorous stroking motion of my half hard dick. It didn’t stay half hard for long, her tender ministrations and the constant kissing and body rubbing by both girls at once soon me had me as hard as a rock.

Suddenly Ivy pulled away from me.

Octavia_Reeves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Octavia_Reeves

At almost the same moment so did Barbie.

Ivy reached over, opened the shower door and said, “OK, now get out of our shower.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“You heard me. Out!” and she pointed her finger at the open door.

I looked over at Barbie, who was smiling and nodding her head.

I huffed out, “Well! I know where I’m not wanted.”

“Exactly” both girls said in near unison.

I took another long look at both of their glistening, tight, tiny wet bodies surrounded by shower steam, then I stepped over the tub wall and the door was pulled shut behind me.

I grabbed a towel, dried myself off then turned around and tried to open the shower door to get another peek at the girls.

No sooner did I get it open a crack then it was slammed shut again from the other side.

“Get out of here!” Barbie called to me. “We’re busy. You’ll get your turn in a while.”

“Yeah!” Ivy seconded. “Go put clean sheets on the bed, roll a joint and fix us all a drink, we’ll meet you in the living room when we’re ready.”

I stood there looking indignantly at the door for a minute, then a plaintive “Please?” came out at the exact same time from both girls.

I gave another stern look at the closed shower door. It was not see through, as I mentioned earlier it was mirrored. While that was great for watching yourselves have sex when you were inside it didn’t let me peek in at the activities currently going on inside the tub, which I really wanted to see.

I grumbled a bit about the unfairness of life, which brought giggles out of the shower, but eventually pulled on my blue terry cloth robe and stalked out to do Ivy’s bidding.

I quickly stripped and remade the bed with fresh linens. I retrieved the pillows the girls had thrown at me from where they’d fallen, put fresh cases on them and put them back in the bed. That gave me another idea, so I went into the guest bedroom and grabbed the pillows from there as well, throwing them onto the bed with the two already there. Girls love pillows so I figured that was a good move. Then I gave the room a general straightening up, pulled off my robe and hung it up then pulled a pair of snug cotton gym shorts on over my still very hard cock. They were thin and very tight so they didn’t hide very much but hiding something wasn’t the intention right now. I put them on to hold my hard cock in place while I was running around straightening up the living room and to keep it out of my way while I had the tray in my lap rolling joints.

I ran through the living room straightening up, then rolled a few joints just to show I had been industrious, but held off on mixing the drinks. I figured the girls were going to be a while yet.

That turned out to be a good decision. “A while yet” ended up being nearly another forty minutes.

First the shower was going, I could clearly hear it. I could very faintly hear the occasional giggle as well but nothing definite; certainly nothing I could use to figure out what was happening in there. After what seemed a very long time to me the shower turned off. I heard the shower door open, some giggling, the shower door close, more giggling. Then silence for a while.

Suddenly the unmistakable sound of a hair dryer blasted out from the closed bathroom door. It made the usual Doppler shift effect, becoming louder then quieter as it was moved around. That went on until I was done rolling the joints, then it was suddenly snapped off and silence one again was all I could hear.

I figured they’d be coming out soon so I turned on the TV again, leaving the adult film channel on of course. I wasn’t paying much attention to it but it gave me something else to listen to at least.

Which was good because they stayed in there for quite a while longer, it was absolutely silent from what I could tell so I have no idea what they were doing.

Suddenly the door opened and I could hear their voices and I caught a fleeting glimpse of them both as they raced across the hall wrapped in the big white towels. They went immediately into the bedroom and shut the door.

“Damn!” I said.

I looked around for a minute then decided it was probably time to make the drinks. I got up and poured us all a stiff one. I know, I already had one right? Ha, ha.

I put the drinks on the coffee table, fluffed the pillows on the couch, sat down in the middle of it.

Where I waited for another ten minutes before the girls finally came out of the bedroom.

It was well worth the wait. Both ladies were stunning.

Ivy had brushed her short, flame colored hair up and back into spikes. It was all the rage in the 80’s. She had done her makeup very tastefully, bringing out her stunning hazel eyes and glossing her tiny pink lips. Her freckle laced, alabaster skin was glowing from the recent steam bath she’d taken and her tiny body was covered by nothing but peach colored lace; she had on a see through, faux fur lined half length lingerie cape, a pair of peach colored thigh highs, white high heels and absolutely nothing else. Her tiny pink nipples were straining against the light fabric of the cape, tenting it out and making it drape nicely down her front. It was tied at the neck with a thick lace ribbon, making her look a bit like a present about to be unwrapped.

Barbie had blown her hair out loose, letting her natural curls wrap it sensuously around her shoulders. She too had been made up to highlight her best facial features. Her soft white skin was very visible as all she was wearing was a pink lace choker around her neck, a tiny see through pink lace mini skirt around her waist and a pair of pink thigh highs.

I was stunned for a moment, just taking in the sight of these two tiny beauties. They both preened and strutted from the bedroom, walking towards me slowly while I drank in their every movement and luscious curves with my eyes.

Finally, as they got nearly to me, I managed to croak out a weak, “Oh, wow. You two are absolutely smoking hot.”

They giggled at me and Ivy said, “Why thank you!”

They sat on either side of me on the couch and they both leaned immediately up against me and snuggled up. I felt like a King as they both kissed me wherever they could while I turned in between them and just soaked it all in.

After a bit, Ivy sat back and reached for her drink and Barbie soon did the same.

I sat between them with my cock straining against the thin fabric of my shorts, frankly it was a wonder it didn’t bust right through.

I had enough presence of mind to fire up a joint and we all relaxed a bit, breaking the three way clinch we’d been in so we could get comfortable.

What happens next is pretty awesome but that’s going to have to wait until Part three, as I am out of time for now.

Published 
Written by Tryingit50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments