Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaican vacation

"A couple has a great time at a swingers resort"

67
22 Comments 22
37.5k Views 37.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
The warm tropical breeze kept the sun worshippers at the pool from actually feeling the raw heat of the Jamaican day. Tara was careful. Even though she had been at the pool for almost three hours she wasn’t concerned. It was her third day at the resort and she wasn't about to burn. She had planned ahead.

Before she and Mark came down here she had made sure she developed a good base by tanning at the salon several times over the past few weeks. Even so, she still used sunscreen and took breaks by covering herself in a light pool robe for a few minutes every hour.

She looked at her watch. It was mid-afternoon. Her husband Mark should be getting back from his golf game within the hour. If she was going to surprise him she needed to get going. She scanned the deck for potential candidates and frowned. No one looked her type.
Their last companions, John and Susan, were on a plane on their way back to Texas. Too bad, she thought, they were hot. She smiled at the memory of sharing John’s cock with Susan as they both lay on the bed. Mark took some great pictures and she smiled remembering what a great time it was. Susan turned out to be a real treat, she was young and energetic and Tara had never seen anyone enjoy cum so much. A repeat engagement would have been fun.

She daydreamed a bit and she smiled to herself as she thought about what a great idea this trip was. She and her husband, Mark, were spending a week at a resort that catered to those in the lifestyle. Seven days of sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling; not to mention sex. Plus, the place actually had great food and drink. When she and Mark discussed coming to such a place last fall she never thought they would find the time. To her surprise, Mark worked it out at the office and told her this was a great opportunity to “expand their horizons” beyond the four couples they usually played with back at home.

She and Mark had been swinging a few years now. Friends from college moved close by and introduced them to the scene. They were not wild and crazy in their antics but Tara was the more adventurous of the two. She appreciated that Mark was totally into the whole scene as long as she was.

This trip was different and she was apprehensive. She wouldn't know anyone and Tara was worried she was that, at thirty-seven, she might be too old to attract the younger guys or couples that would be here. So in anticipation of the trip, she bought some great bikinis and a couple of club outfits.

Once they decided to come down she upped her workout regime and got her weight down to 130, the same weight she was in college. She spent more time with Anthony, her trainer, working on her core and firming her butt. Not that she minded the extra time with him. Anthony was male eye candy; a twenty-six year old chiseled black man, about 5’ 11” and 190 pounds. She had been training with him for about a year and fucking him almost as long. That was Mark’s idea too.

About two months into training with him she was lamenting the cost of the sessions, even though she liked the result. Mark told her to see if she could work out an arrangement for a lower fee. Mark let her know that however she worked it out was okay with him. With that imprimatur she arranged for a massage from Anthony after their next session and figured she could find out if some arrangement was possible. He had flirted with her since day one and she was pretty sure he was at least open to more, but she was not positive.

She had him pegged. During the session she was more talkative and let her fingers brush against his cock as he moved around the table. The third time it happened he moved closer to her not farther away. The session ended with his cock in her mouth and his fingers in her pussy. From then on her workout sessions were heavily discounted, and infinitely more fun. Mark had even suggested she do some home training with Anthony but she had balked. The neighbors might get suspicious.

Her concern about her fitting in at the resort proved to be overblown. Right after they checked in to their lovely beachfront cabana, the two of them strolled the grounds of the place and stopped at the oceanfront cocktail bar for a drink. A couple approached them. They were younger and quite attractive.

The wife, Stacey a buxom redhead, was flirting with Mark and asking all kinds of questions. Her husband, Tony, was quieter and unassuming but had a great smile and seemed pleasant. Stacey found out they had just arrived she insisted on “a proper welcome.” The couple took them to a slightly more private courtyard where Stacey stripped off her bikini top and got on her knees and gave Mark a nice wet blow job. After he came, she moved to Tara and kissed her and the two of them engaged in some hot foreplay.

Stacey whispered, “Tony wants to fuck you. He told me he wanted to fuck you the second he saw you walk to the bar. You are stunning.”

Tara declined the offer saying they had just arrived and she wasn’t quite comfortable yet. She learned right then that what the place said was true, “No, means no.” She was surprised that Tony took the rejection so easy.

Later that evening at the bar there were no shortage of men and couples chatting her up. She was flattered and became more relaxed. Surprisingly, they ended up with John and Susan, a May/December couple from Nevada. He was in his early fifties very debonair and he had a classic trophy wife. She was early thirties blonde, fake boobs, nice body and a little flaky.

The four of them partied a bit before ending the evening with Tara, John and Stacy in a hot little threesome. Tara had to admit he was an elegant lover. He made her cum twice, once with his mouth and the second time when he was fucking her doggie style. Stacy proved to be insatiable and Tara was sure the entire night passed without Stacy either sucking cock or eating pussy.

She stopped day dreaming and once again looked around. The crowd was thinning out and what she was looking for wasn’t on display. Part of the whole reason they came to Jamaica was to experience more and varied partners. Both she and Mark wanted more interracial sex but after three days they had yet to experience any. Last night after they were alone they talked about making it happen.

Tara was about to call it a day and started packing up when he walked in from the beach. She smiled, thinking, “Here is a possibility”. He looked to be about thirty, stocky, with broad shoulders. He was clearly a guy who spent time in the gym. He was shaved bald. His thighs looked to be rock hard and his swim trunks suggested that he was well endowed. She grinned again. He caught her eye and wandered over.

“Is this chair taken?” he asked, she shook her head no.

He sat and said he was Danny. They covered all the bases in about five minutes. He was twenty-eight, from Louisiana. He was in a relationship but his girlfriend got tied up at work and would not arrive for another day and a half. He said that they had considered canceling but it they did they would lose their deposit. They agreed that he should come down and she could catch up.

“So what are you going to do before she arrives?” Tara asked playfully.

He relayed that Sheryl, his girlfriend, told him not to waste his time alone in the room and maybe even make friends so she could fit right in as soon as she arrived. He winked. She laughed.

Tara told him a little about her and Mark. She asked him if he had plans for later. He didn’t. Finally, she came out and asked him if he was interested in coming back to her cabana, understanding that her husband would be arriving shortly.

“He would be happy to see us there. He, ummm, would be very happy.”

She blushed. He responded by standing up and holding out his hand.

“Let’s go then.”

They walked down the pool towards the beach. She noticed a few looks from other women, most were smiles and most assumed that she and Danny were not a “couple.” She was obviously older than he was. They walked down the path and another couple was coming towards them. The woman grinned and as they were about to pass them the woman looked right at Tara and said,

“Have a great time with that.”

Both she and Danny laughed.

Danny whistled when they got to her cabana, it was one of the nicer ones and was right on the beach. “Nice place.” He smiled.

She used the card to open the door and let him in. “Make yourself at home,“ she said as she walked and then stopped. They were not alone. “Hey baby…oh…”

It was Mark, her husband standing in the living room drinking a beer. Next to him was a handsome black man, maybe forty-five, wearing golf shorts and a shirt.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

Mark had realized that Tara was not alone.

Everyone stood in the room for a moment where the silence made it seem like forever. Then Tara and Mark laughed and kissed each other.

“Danny, this is my husband, Mark. Mark, this is Danny.” She looked at the other man and said, “and you are…?"

“George, it is my pleasure, but if you have plans..?”

Tara laughed and said to relax and could she get anyone a drink? The tension, what little there was, was already gone. She moved to the kitchen and made a pitcher of margaritas and brought the pitcher and four glasses back to the living room. “So George, what did Mark tell you about us and are you here alone?”

“Well, I am here solo. I am recently divorced and it seemed like an interesting place to come to after twenty years in a pretty conservative marriage. As for you, Mark told me that you two were here for the week, that he was married to a beautiful, sensual, sexy, woman. He said that I should come by and see for myself. I am glad I did.” He paused, ”even if the timing proves to be a bit off.”

He looked at Danny and shrugged. Tara blushed and said thanks and told George that the timing seemed fine. She got up and asked if anyone minded if she changed out of her suit and walked into the bedroom. She was flushed with excitement.

Tara stood at the mirror and was looking at herself. She was torn on how to proceed. Should she be coy or assertive? What did Mark expect?

She unclasped her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were flushed, she hoped they didn’t mind tan lines, she had dark ones now. She tugged her bikini bottoms off and turned to look at her ass in the mirror. It looked good, she thought, and the tan line on her butt was sexy as far as she was concerned.

She decided to be erotic not slutty. She took a light red crew neck shirt out of the drawer and slipped it over her top. Her firm breasts needed no support and the top was thin enough that her nipples were obvious. It was also long enough that it fell just below her hips and standing at the mirror she could see that just a bit of her ass was showing. She grabbed a thong and began to put it on and then decided against. I will give them a nice preview she thought as she tossed it back in the drawer. She slipped on a pair of four inch black heels.

To flirt with Mark, she grabbed the floral ponytail holder that was on the dresser and wrapped it around her hair. She knew he would understand. She hated her hair falling in her face when she gave head and so before going down on anyone she always stopped to put her hair up in a scrunchy. When Mark saw she had put it on he would know she was ready to suck cock. She grinned and went back to the living room.

The guys were on the veranda looking at the ocean talking and wolf whistled when they saw her. Mark was holding her drink. She went up and took it from him as she gave him a wet kiss. He immediately caressed her ass and she knew the guys could see it cupped in Mark’s hand. She walked to the railing on the veranda and leaned onto it, her ass thrust out behind her.

“Isn’t this a great view?“ she asked coyly.

George moved behind her and stood by the sliding glass door and looked at her. “Stunning,” he replied.

Her legs were parted just the right amount and he could see her tanned ass, her puffy labia peeking out between her thighs, and gazed down her lean legs standing in her black heels. He looked to Mark for confirmation. Mark just toasted his glass with a “go ahead” signal. Tara felt him move closer behind her and with two hands he cupped her ass cheeks as he slid down her body. That was quickly followed by something warm and wet. She realized that it was his tongue. She wiggled her butt and bent over a bit more.

She felt him press his tongue against her rosebud. It felt good. He wasn’t shy, she thought to herself. His tongue moved lower and she felt the folds of her labia split as he ran his warm wet tongue between them. She moaned when he hit her clit. He pressed his face against her ass and his tongue did its magic.

She looked over to Danny who was standing close to her staring. She reached and tugged at his trunks and suggested he take them off. Danny didn’t need any more encouragement, quickly untied them and let them drop to the floor. Tara was pleasantly surprised. He was nicely hung, probably close to 6 inches flaccid, a nice cut head, dark and thick. She saw that he kept his pubic hair trimmed. She liked that. She reached for his cock and caressed it. He was longer than Anthony but not as thick. At least not yet.

“You are gorgeous,” she declared.

She hung on the railing but leaned over more. She took his cock and lifted it against his belly and licked him long and slow, up the base of his shaft. She ran her tongue around the head of his penis before returning to his ball sac to lick and suck them.

Tara loved sucking cock and she was really enjoying this one. She was soaking wet from George and she began to anticipate the two of them fucking her in front of Mark. She pulled Danny’s now almost erect cock to her lips and sucked him into her mouth. She began to bob on him nice and slow and easy. She twisted her waist a bit more and instead of using the railing to steady herself she now had her hands on his hips, her legs were spread wide and she was bent over almost ninety degrees.

Danny was pumping her mouth with his cock and George was feasting on her pussy. She was in her glory and was focused on her pleasure until she heard the wolf whistle and commotion. She pulled her mouth off of Danny’s and looked out to the ocean.

Standing right below the lanai were three couples with huge grins and one camera. They must have seen the whole thing. Tara felt herself redden and blush, but she did laugh. She played along and waved.

“Show us your tits!” one guy exclaimed.

“Don’t stop,” cried one of the women.

She stood up and faced them and seductively reached for her t shirt and lifted it over her head revealing her breasts. She tossed it on the floor. They clapped and she turned to the guys and told them they should take it inside. To the crowd's dismay she turned, wiggled her ass for them and strutted into the cabana. The guys followed.

Once inside she told the guys to get naked and she was able to see George’s cock for the first time. She had hit the jackpot with these two. George’s cock was a good seven inches hanging, engorged and ready for her. He was cut and had a really nice head.

She leaned against the end of the couch and beckoned them to her. She kissed each of them deeply and played with their cocks. Danny took charge and moved between her legs facing her and lifted her ankles high. She fell back over the arm of the couch, her head on the cushion her feet up high. He splayed her legs wide and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pressed into her.

George walked to the couch and climbed over her and dipped his cock into her waiting mouth. She reached for his cock to grasp and guide it and the two of them began to fuck her pussy and her mouth. She moaned and groaned with each thrust and savored the taste of George’s sweet black cock.

They continued for several minutes. She tasted the pre-cum from George’s cock head. Danny was massaging her clit as he fucked her and because she was bent backwards his cock was hitting her G spot every time. She was getting close to cumming and she felt the warm feeling of an orgasm begin to overcome her.

She wanted one of them to cum with her so she focused her attention on George and used her tongue, lips and hands on his shaft and balls. Just when she knew she was at the point of no return she moved a finger to his ass and pressed lightly. It did the trick. She began to shudder from her orgasm and at the same time he exploded, sending a warm stream of cum down her throat.

She tried to savor it but he kept spurting and she had to swallow or choke. She let out a moan of pleasure and George did the same. It must have had an effect on Danny because he yelled in ecstasy. He thrust himself deep in her and at the angle he was banging her she felt like he was going to rip her open. She felt him spasm as he shot his cum deep in her. She loved it.

They all were sated and she let her body go limp. She slid to a more comfortable position on the couch. She looked over at Mark who was sitting on a bar stool, the movie camera in his hand. He had filmed the whole thing. Her two lovers were sitting next to her on the couch She turned and kissed each one deeply and she felt their hands roam over her body as she did. She realized that her vacation was just beginning to get going. She smiled at the thought.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments