Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Johny, Penny and Lenny

"Where was she going? Johny couldn't resist the urge to follow ......."

4
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Jonathan stood up from his desk and wandered to the door. He’d come over all queer. He couldn’t breathe properly and he needed some air. He could feel the others watching him as he went, their eyes burning into the back of his head. Why can’t they just leave him alone and get on with their work? He passed through the door and on to the rear entrance. He was hit by the bright sunlight and blinked several times before becoming accustomed to it. He rested his hands on the railings at the top of the steps and took several deep breathes then reached into his jacket pocket to retrieve his tobacco pouch. Taking his pipe from his top pocket he loaded the pipe, lit it and contentedly took a few puffs. A movement caught his eye and he looked over towards the path leading into the glade. Yes, a figure hurrying between the trees.

“A young filly, I’ll be bound,” he said to himself. “Now I wonder where she’s going to in such a rush?”

Jonathan let curiosity get the better of him. He walked down the steps and strode across to the path leading into the small wood taking off his heavy tweed jacket to reveal his braces. On the other side were wheat fields. They would be almost ready for harvest now, the golden grain standing tall and full. Beyond them lay the river. He followed the path catching glimpses of the figure he had first spotted and then she disappeared from view. Walking faster Jonathan reached the far side and stopped. There was no sign now of the full head of black curly hair he had seen.

“How strange,” he thought to himself. “Now where could she have gone?”

He stood for a moment looking this way and that. Nothing. He turned around and was about to give up his pursuit when he heard the giggling of a girl over to the right in the corn field.

“Now, what would she be up to?” Jonathan asked himself.

Slowly and as quietly as he was able he crept through the crop following the broken stalks of his predecessor. They were so well concealed he almost fell over them.

“Steady, old chap,” said a man as he jumped from the blanket he had been lying on. The girl stayed seated on the blanket, resting on one arm. Jonathan looked at her as she sat with her legs curled up under her long skirt. She was a beauty and no mistake. Her dark curls framed an oval face that was pale but for the red lipstick she wore. A hint of breast showed between the collars of her blouse and Jonathan quickly averted his gaze.

“I’m so sorry,” he said to the man. “I heard a noise. Curiosity got the better of me, I’m afraid.”

“Well, no harm done,” the man said. “You look a little hot and bothered. Perhaps you’d like to join us for a glass of lemonade?”

Jonathan saw the hamper sitting by the side of the blanket.

“You know,” he replied, “that’s not a bad idea at all. I do feel a little faint. Although I do hope I’m not making a nuisance of myself?”

“Not at all, old man,” came the reply. “He’s not disturbing us at all, is he Penelope? In fact we’d rather like the company, wouldn’t we? My name’s Leonard. Leonard Marchland. People call me Lenny.”

Jonathan took the extended hand and shook it.

“And my names Penny,” corrected Penelope. She raised her hand upwards and waved.

“Well, how jolly nice to meet you!” exclaimed Jonathan. “My name’s Jonathan Bishop. You can call me Johnny.”

“Take a seat, Johnny. Penelope, pour Jonathan a drink. Take a seat, take a seat.”

Jonathan sat and sipped at his lemonade. He stole furtive glances at Penny as he sat. She really was a beauty to behold. Her breasts bulged at her blouse and he caught glimpses of her shapely legs as she shifted her position from time to time. Lenny noticed his interest and felt obliged to comment.

“I say, darling, I do believe Jonathan here is rather smitten with you. What say we give him something to remember us by?”

Jonathan was confused. What on earth could Leonard mean by that?

“Oh yes. I rather agree,” Penny replied. “I’ve noticed, too, the way he’s been inspecting me. It would be rather fun, wouldn’t it? He’s such a handsome fellow. And I haven’t taken two pork swords for goodness knows how long.”

“Pork swords, pork swords? What on earth were they talking about? Jonathan was bewildered and it showed.

“Oh, look,” cried Penelope. “He’s gone all befuddled.”

Leonard and Penelope laughed at Jonathan and he felt embarrassed.

“Never mind,” said Penny. She reached over and placed a hand on Jonathan groin. Jonathan moved back away from her in shock.

“This is your pork sword,” she continued squeezing his cock.

Jonathan didn’t know what to do. He sat still as penny stroked at him through the thick material of his trousers.

“Such a hot day to be wearing those old heavy things. Why don’t we take them off?” Penny asked him. Jonathan fixed Leonard with a look of anxiety written all over his face.

“Relax, old chap,” Leonard reassured him. “We’re all friends here and Penny loves a good old rodgering from two angles at the best of times.”

Jonathan tried to take in the peculiar situation he found himself in. He wasn’t used to this sort of thing. His life had been very closeted. Not that he was old. He just hadn’t had much experience. He allowed Penny to unfasten his trousers and pull them off as Leonard undid her blouse, removed it and unleashed her full breasts. Jonathan gasped at the roundness and plumpness of them. Leonard removed his own shirt and kneeled down behind Penny who was kneeling, by now, in front of Jonathan, and began to fondle her breasts as he kissed her neck. Penelope released Jonathans cock and gasped as she looked down at it.

“My goodness, look what we have here” she said excitedly. Her hand stroked at Jonathan’s ten inches and played with his balls. Leonard looked down in appreciation.

“Well, whoever would have guessed?” he asked no-one in particular. “Looks like you’re in for a damn good beating, Pen, old dear.”

Leonard stopped his fondling and removed the rest of his clothing to reveal his own not unsubstantial member.

“Two for the price of one today, eh, my dear?” he asked Penelope.

“Oh, aren’t I the lucky thing?” Penny exclaimed in response. I think I would like you both to stand, one either side of me, if you don’t mind?”

Leonard and Jonathan stood as requested. Jonathan felt deeply self-conscious and looked around nervously expecting them to be caught in their embarrassment at any second. What on earth would a passer-by make of two men, apparently naked from the waist up, standing close to each other in such a manner? Of course, their lower regions would remain obscured from view by the towering corn and surely no-one would suspect what was secretly going on out of view. Leonard, for his part, appeared completely nonchalant as Penny took a cock in each hand and began to stroke at them. He looked as if it were the most natural thing in the world. He looked at Jonathan through half open eyes.

“Nothing like a good firm stroke on the old todger, eh, Jonathan?” he asked. Jonathan looked down at the naked Penny kneeling below them. Her eyes gave away the lustful excitement she was feeling as she squeezed first one cock into her mouth and then the other.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

She sucked and wanked at them until she sensed that Jonathan was about to come then stopped.

“I do believe Jonathan is a little excited,” she said.

“I do believe you’re right,” responded Leonard reaching over and giving his cock a squeeze. Jonathan recoiled. He had never had his cock felt by another man. It hadn’t happened often with a woman, for that matter.

“Just try and relax, old chum,” Leonard continued. “We don’t want to disappoint Pen with an early spilling of seed, now, do we? Why don’t you get on all fours, Penny? Jonathan can join in again when he’s ready”

Penelope positioned herself with her backside facing Leonard and her head facing Jonathan. Jonathan watched as Leonard approached her rear and took his cock in his hand. He lowered it from its upright position and guided it into Penny’s pussy, a look of deep satisfaction on his face.

“You know, she really does have the tightest of minges,” he said to Jonathan. “You’ve simply got to try it. When you’re ready, of course”

Jonathan watched on as Leonard began to move backwards and forwards behind Penny. The desperation in his cock subsided and he steered it into Penelope’s mouth as soon as he felt able to continue. He felt her tongue playing over the head and her lips close around him as she drew him in. He felt as if he’d died and gone to heaven.

“Fancy a little swap?” Leonard asked him after a while.

“Why not,” Jonathan thought. He retracted his cock and moved around to Penelope’s behind. He watched her head for a second as it began to move backwards and forwards on Leonard then looked down at the treasure below. Beneath the brown rim of her arse he saw the most delicious folds of skin imaginable. Jonathan stroked at Penny’s lips with his fingers. He saw how dark and lush and wet they were as he parted them to expose the pink interior. Her guided the tip of his cock into her and heard her gasp. He pressed a little harder and felt his cock pushing in a little further. Penelope took her mouth from around Leonard’s cock and looked back at him.

“Steady as she goes,” she said to him. “That’s one big rocket you’ve got, you know?”

Jonathan was nothing if not courteous and proceeded with the utmost caution and concern.

“Just tell me if I’m hurting you,” he said before pressing gently onwards. Penny’ muscles went taut with the pressure of his cock. Her head went down as she tried to absorb the pain. Leonard waited patiently and idly continued to stroke at his cock. Jonathan continued to press gently. He looked at Penny’s lips wrapped tightly around his dick and was enthralled at the way they clenched to him as he moved it backwards and forwards. He could feel the head of his cock pressing on the end of her vagina. He felt her wetten and loosen slightly as she grew accustomed to his size. The smoothness became more comfortable as he quickened the pace. He gripped at her buttocks so as to improve his thrusting. Penny held herself up on one arm and, taking Leonard back into her mouth, began to guide their motion so that both men were fully inside her at the same moment.

“Oh, chaps, I do love a spit-roast,” she stopped momentarily to tell them before they continued with their frolicking.

Again, Jonathan thought he was about to shoot his load into her when she stopped. She motioned Jonathan to lie down and clambered on top of him. He could feel her thighs pressing against his hips as she sank down onto him. Her breasts hung inches from his mouth and he raised his head to lick at them and suck at her nipples. She writhed on his cock and he felt her hand go between her thighs to feel it. She stroked at her pussy and moaned. Leonard’s face appeared over her shoulder and Jonathan felt a weird sensation as if something were pressing against his cock. He realised that Leonard had entered her ass. Penny screwed up her face as she took both members into her then gasped as she motioned herself on them. She moved her ass faster and Jonathan could feel Leonards cock rubbing against his own. Then Leonard suddenly withdrew and stood over them as he ejaculated. He aimed his cock downwards and Jonathan watched the thick creamy cum shoot out of the end to land on Penelope’s back. The warm wetness of it galvanised her. Her muscles contracted around Jonathan as she reached her climax and that in turn had the same effect on him. He felt his cum pumping into her as she fell down onto his chest.

They stayed as they were for a minute, Leonard standing with his eyes closed and his head raised to the sun, Penny panting and heaving, her thighs trembling still as the orgasm faded away, Jonathan feeling his cock soften inside her and the sperm and pussy juices dribbling out onto his balls. He felt completely spent. His eyes closed and he began to drift away.

Jonathan’s eyes opened with a start. Where was he? He raised himself on his elbows and stared down at his nakedness. His ample cock lay listlessly to one side. He was alone, lying on flattened corn stalks. He started to remember. Had it all been a dream? What was he doing naked in a field? Hurriedly he dressed, looking around to see if there was anyone else about. He was relieved not to see anybody. Carrying his jacket he made his way back towards the office. He felt bewildered and confused. Had what he thought had happened really happened? His cock certainly felt like it had. He reached for his pipe and then put his hand in his pocket for his tobacco. He pulled out a piece of paper and his heart leapt as he unfolded it. He looked at the words in bewilderment.

‘Thank you for a perfect afternoon. See you in Heaven. Love, Penelope.’

So it had been real. But what did it mean 'see you in heaven'? He puffed at his pipe as he made his way back through the glade. The shade welcomed him to its coolness. Once out the other side he tapped the pipe on a stone to empty it and noticed, with some consternation, the ambulance that was parked by the rear entrance. There was nobody there so he made his way inside. As he walked through the door into his office he could see several of his colleagues and the ambulance men surrounding his seat.

“What on earth are they doing?” he wondered to himself as he wandered closer to them. As he got closer he saw someone slumped over the desk. His desk.

“Cheeky buggers,” he thought to himself. “Sitting at my desk.”

It wasn’t until he got right close up that he realised the person at the desk was himself. An ambulance man lifted him gently from his slumped position and rested him gently back in his chair.

“He’s gone,” the man said. “Heart attack, most probably. Ok, Mick, let’s get the stretcher.”

The two men went off on their errand. The rest of the group stood in in silence for a moment.

“Look at the smile on his face,” someone said. “Whatever he was thinking about when it happened it made him happy.”

“Poor old Jonathan,” another said. “He was such a sweet man.”

“Yeah, it was like he was from a different time.

“Yeah,” someone else agreed. “Mind you he could be a dirty bugger at times. Remember when Carol was bending over her desk wearing that short skirt ….”

They all laughed nervously then fell into silence once more.

“Someone should call his wife,” someone volunteered.

“Oh, she died years ago. He used to talk about her sometimes. What was her name?”

“Penelope, Penny. Something like that.”

“Wasn’t she having an affair with that guy from accounts who died last year?”

“Yeah, Lenny. Leonard Marchland.”

“Wonder if Jonathan knew about that?”

Published 
Written by JacksonLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments