Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kevin, Randy and I

"Fulfilling Randy's Fantasy"

6
2 Comments 2
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I always knew my time with Randy was going to be short. We liked each other very much and had great sex, but I wasn't totally her type and she was very wild and wanted to play the field much more so than me. We had very different ideals and goals, but that was okay. I always knew and appreciated what and who she was and never judged her poorly because of it. To this day I still defend her whenever someone badmouths her. Randy made a lot of guys, including me, very happy and was never really too secretive about her sexual exploits.

She always wanted to fulfill almost any fantasy (within reason) her sex partner had. She wasn't really all too freaky. I mean I don't think she would have gone for anything like golden or brown showers, not that I've ever been into anything like that! Just saying. Several times she'd dress very slutty and basically attack me and talk very nasty and dirty. That was pretty much the extent of my fantasies. Her main fantasy, however, was a little harder to fulfill.

Randy told me she always wanted to have two guys at the same time, but realized it was a hard sell. I thought about it a little and came up with an idea, but first I had to run it by the other guy. My best friend Kevin, who had sort of introduced us, was one of her occasional fuck buddies for a few years. He was more than fine with us being together and encouraged her to stick with me because I was "the best" of all her lovers as far as what kind of person I was and actually had a good job and owned my own home even though I was just in my early twenties. (Randy was about four years younger than me.) Honestly, most of her lovers were dirt bags.

Kevin had moved far away and was totally out of the picture, although I believe she did think about him and others like him when we had sex. He was more her type. A bit taller than me with long blond hair, tattoos and very much had the total rock star look. I also had long hair, but mine is brown and didn't flow as perfectly as Kevin's did. People back then used to say I looked like Eddie Van Halen. Kevin, they'd say, looked like David Lee Roth which was more Randy's type.

I knew I'd only be able to do something like this with someone I knew well. Doing it with a stranger or someone I barely knew was out of the question.

Even though Kevin had a much more extensive and wild sexual life than I did, he wasn't exactly open to it right from the start. He really thought that maybe Randy and I would have a chance at a long term relationship and that I'd be the one to tame her and he didn't want to interfere with that. But after a long conversation, he realized that she was really too young and wild to be tamed and that I had no illusions about that happening at all. He warmed to the idea. Of course I'd have to pay for his travel, which was okay.

When I told Randy about it, she was a bit taken aback. I think she thought I was too conservative and maybe had long term ambitions for us even though she didn't. We'd never really discussed it. It was sort of just unspoken. But she quickly warmed up to it much faster than Kevin did.

A few weeks later, Kevin was there and we all went out to diner. We didn't talk about it, but I could tell that Randy was excited and squirming with anticipation. I'd never seen her so sensual and seductive when we were out and about in public.

We went over a few ground rules when we got back to my place. Kevin and I had no interest in seeing too much of each other naked, so the lights were to stay off except for a single candle off in the corner. She could suck us both at the same time, but our dicks were never to touch or get too close. Randy would also have to clean up between fucks. She was perfectly fine with it all and said she expected nothing less. We had some wine in the living room and got down to it pretty quick.

Randy was sitting between us and started rubbing our jean clad legs and making out with me first. She'd worn a pair of black leather shorts that night, so we were both stroking her bare legs. After a few minutes she looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed, "thank you." Then she turned and made out with Kevin. Her hands quickly moved to our bulging hard-ons. She took a deep passionate breath as she first felt them. She switched back and forth between us while Kevin and I stroked her all over. This went on for about five to ten minutes. Then we moved to the bedroom.

We quickly undressed. Randy stripped nude, but Kevin and I stayed in our underwear. She told us to sit down on the loveseat I had in my bedroom. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled over very seductively with a hungry look on her face. She stroked, kissed and licked our legs all over and then pulled our briefs off.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

Randy loved sucking cock and having two large familiar ones before her sent her into something of a frenzy. Again she started with me while working Kevin with her free hand. She'd always been spectacular at oral sex, but this time it somehow felt a little different. The look on her face was more passionate and loving than ever before. She even started playing a little with herself while she alternated back and forth between us, something I'd never seen her do before. She told us, in a very sexy voice, that it was okay if we came, but hoped we could hold out. She only sucked us for a few minutes.

Then we moved to the bed. She laid down between us and we went down on her from head to toe. Her nipples were rock hard and she moaned far more passionately than I'd ever heard before. I hoped it was because her fantasy was coming true and not just because Kevin was there.

Kevin and I took turns licking her drenched pussy. At some point I left him to eat her out for a few minutes while we kissed and I went down on her beautiful tits hard and heavy. She'd ram her tongue into my mouth like she was searching for something that her life depended on and almost gave me a fat lip.

Soon I was fucking her doggy style while Kevin sat up at the head of the bed and she basically made love to his huge cock. (I'm pretty big, but he's certainly bigger.) Randy was in heaven and moaned and groaned louder than I'd ever heard. She talked real dirty, saying how much she loved cock and how she great it was going to feel when I'd blast deep into her pussy and Kevin into her mouth. Randy really did love oral and liked guys to cum all in her mouth.

Honestly, none of us lasted too long. It was less than ten minutes before Randy started screaming and cumming harder than ever. She took Kevin out or her mouth and pressed him tight against her face. As sexually fantastic as Randy was, she could rarely cum from just fucking alone. Although she certainly loved getting fucked, she usually could only cum from being eaten out. I'd only gotten her to cum from fucking a few times. This time though was no problem. She later told us that she'd had multiple orgasms nearly each time she got fucked over that weekend. She came for maybe a minute straight each time. Her screams of delight were almost deafening. As soon as she felt somewhat confident that she wouldn't bite Kevin's dick off, she gobbled it up again and he quickly came in her mouth. I also quickly blasted a nice big load deep into her pussy which is how she liked it. Both Kevin and I let out loud grunts and moans as we came. When Randy felt my cum splashing onto her cunt walls, she sucked Kevin dry with renewed passion and hunger. We all collapsed. It was incredible.

Randy was so happy and affectionate. She couldn't wait to go again. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. Kevin and I laid there on opposite sides of the bed, under the covers, and just talked and joked a little about how it wasn't nearly as awkward as we'd thought it would be and how many times we thought we could go. He also told me more about him and Randy, and his other sexual experiences including several two on ones he'd had with women and only once before with another guy and a girl.

Fifteen minutes later, Randy was back. All cleaned up and ready to go, but she knew we needed more time. We all had some more wine and talked for a little while. Soon she was all over us again. After about fifteen minutes of foreplay, Kevin was holding her legs up in the air and fucking her while standing by the foot of the bed. I watched a little while we made out and I went down on her tits as she stroked my cock. He was giving it to her real good and she was pumping her hips back in perfect rhythm.

Finally I mounted her chest and started fucking her in the mouth. She hungrily devoured it. We all came around the same time. It was actually very much a turn-on to hear all three of us cumin together, at least for me.

After another shower, a couple of hours and lots of making out and foreplay, Randy sat down on the floor with her back against the bed. I fucked her in the mouth again while Kevin ate her out. I came first, so Kevin and I switched places. I finished her off while Kevin fucked her mouth and blasted another load down her throat.

We started on a Saturday night, and went straight through till Sunday night with only a few hours sleep in between and lots of showers. I think we did every postion possible. There were a few times one of us would just do her while the other just watched or watched TV. To this day Kevin and I occasionally talk about it and wonder how we were able to cum so many times.

Published 
Written by MikeKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments