Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's first big one

"Actually true but it sounds like fantasy."

3
2 Comments 2
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Kim's first big one

I’ve been thinking about our fantastic love life and how lucky I am and wanted to share some experiences with an audience.

What I am going to tell you is the absolute truth though some of you will think it is fantasy. I guarantee, each story is an absolute fact which is the reason I stated before that I am a very lucky guy.

The first thing you should know is that Kim was a virgin on our wedding night. I had some experience, but not much, other than a lot of heavy petting and wet dreams. My first actual sexual experience was with my younger sister, but that’s another story.

In short, we kind of learned about sex together. That’s why what I’m about to tell you is quite amazing.

I guess a short background should be explained first. Kim and I have been married for several years. She was raised with some pretty strict puritan beliefs. That makes it even more amazing that I can relate this story now.

She is very petit. 5’0”, 105#, slender with small, 34 not quite B cup titties. I know a lot of guys like really big boobs, but I’m not one of them. I’ve always said, even before I met her that anything more than a hand full is wasted. Her boobs fit perfectly into the palms of both hands. She has light brown aureolas with nipples that jut out about ½” until someone touches them. Then they become rock hard like a small erection and stick out about ½”. Her nipples are very sensitive and seem to have a direct connection to her vagina. When she goes braless, just the touch of her shirt makes them stand out and beg for attention. When that happens, she gets wet and horny. Needless to say, she is almost always in a state of wetness.

Me, I’m just an average guy. No one’s interpretation of a hunk for sure. 5’11”, 165#, skinny by most standards, but no body fat. I’m not particularly well endowed, cut 6” when absolutely rock hard and curved almost straight up.

I’m going to start with one experience in our sex life that stands out particularly because for most of it, I wasn’t even there. I only know of the beginning because Kimmy and one of the other women there related every delicious detail to me afterwards.

To shorten the story a bit, we had evolved into a swinging lifestyle after a few years of marriage. How we got here is even another story. This is an experience that happened to us at a nudist club. We had pitched our tent at the club for the weekend and had enjoyed a day socializing with friends. That evening, one of the male portions of a couple we had shared sex with on occasion showed up and had no place to stay because the club house was full. I invited him to share our tent for the night as his wife was coming up in the morning and bringing their camping supplies. Gracie, another half of a swinging couple we enjoy was already staying in the tent with us, so I didn’t think it would be a problem to invite Marty too. Unbeknown to me, Kim and Gracie had plans for the evening that involved making me extremely happy, and Gracie and Marty didn’t get along that well, so inviting him spoiled their plans, and ruined a very happy evening for me.

The way the morning started out was rather awakening. I woke up to very heavy breathing and ragged panting and muffled groans as Kimmy was on the verge of an orgasm with Marty. She came with a long low moan about the same time Marty came and unleashed a big load of cum in her pussy. This had never happened before. We had always discussed our partnering before hand, so I was a little perturbed. That, of course, made Kim a little perturbed because I was the one who invited him to stay in the first place and he kind of took advantage of the situation by waking her up by playing with her nipples, which as I said seem to have a direct line of communication with her pussy.

Later that day, after Pam, his wife arrived things really got to accelerating. I think Marty said something to her because in the afternoon, she came over and invited me into her tent and absolutely ravished me with sex. Which, obviously, I wasn’t complaining about. That left Kim alone for awhile and Gracie took advantage of that situation.

As you might expect, there are some people you meet while engaged in these activities, that you just don’t get along with for some reason, and there was one couple that I did not care for that showed up that same day. They had a very large tent and it was often used for group sex parties. There was something about Dave, I don’t even know what it was, but I just didn’t like him. Perhaps it was Jan, his wife. Now Jan is a very big girl. Several years ago there was an advice guru that cautioned women on who should and who shouldn’t go braless. The defining test was, to place a pencil under your breast and walk forward without it falling out. If it did not fall out you should not go braless. Jan could, and did, put a can of hair spray under her boobs and it didn’t fall when she walked. As I stated earlier, I am more into the petit figure. Perhaps I was afraid if Kim liked Dave, I might get stuck with Jan.

Anyway, to get back the the story, during the time I was in the tent enjoying Pam, Several of our other swinging friends invited Kim into the big tent just for socialization. It turns out that Jan is an experienced masseuse and she offered to give Kim a professional massage. Like I said, four of our other friends wives were all there in the tent and they encouraged her to let Jan do it. She was somewhat reluctant at first, but eventually agreed to it and laid down on the army cot on her stomach. Essentially the next part of this story comes from Kim. One more significant bit of information about Kim, Like the old Conway Twitty song, she likes a man (woman) with a slow hand. She said Kim started above her head massaging her neck and shoulders very softly and slowly worked her way down her back and sides returning occasionally to her neck and ears and back down again towards her lower back. Very softly and sensually. Her administrations began to have the predictable result of relaxing her and also turning her on.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

As Jan was expertly moving her hands in just the right way, Kim’s legs began to show what was happening in her pussy. She started rubbing her legs together and spreading them apart ever so slightly, and her breathing became noticeably more ragged. When the other girls noticed that, they, all four of them, decided to join in and see where this went. Two got on each side of the cot, and while Jan was massaging her upper body, they began to massage her legs, gently pulling them apart and slowly running their hands up and down the insides of her legs, almost, but not quite touching her sex. The other two girls were massaging and running their hands and fingers up and down her buttocks and sides, reaching under to gently touch the sides of her breasts. By now, Kimmy is building towards the point of no return. She is so wet there is no doubt that she is ready for anything. Each time one of the girls reached around her breast she lifted up slightly to allow access to her nipples. Each time a hand ran up the inside of her thigh towards her now dripping pussy, she would slightly raise her hips in case one of them wanted to go further. At this point, when she was building towards an orgasm, Jan had her turn over on her back.

She then started the same routine as before, only on her face and upper arms and her upper chest coming tantalizingly close to her nipples, but not quite touching them. The other girls, sensing this tidal wave of passion building up to who knows what, kept up their slow dance with their hands and fingers over her tummy, down to the crease between her legs and her vulva. Up her leg and inner thigh, almost, almost touching, and then pulling away at the last second. Kimmy is thrusting her hips at every excursion towards her sopping wet pussy hoping one of them will touch her lips and give her a release. But they just kept on teasing her, never letting her cum. Finally, Jan reached down, lightly pinching and pulling on her nipples, running her hand down her tummy and cupped Kim’s pussy. That brought on her first intense orgasm. As she began to catch her breath, Jan then inserted two fingers into her hot, wet vagina and in an instant, Kim was thrashing to another orgasm. She kept her fingers in Kim’s pussy and gently massaged the inside of her sex finding her Gspot and sending another wave of orgasm through her. One of the other girls then began sucking on a nipple without letting Kim come down off her peak and with the girls alternating between her nipples and Jan stimulating her G-spot, she remained at a peak for several minutes before she said enough. I remember asking Gracie if she counted the number of orgasms and she said she lost count at nine.

The girls stopped momentarily and let her come down part way. She was breathing more normally, but still not completely down. Jan then moved around to the foot of the cot, got between her legs and started licking her pussy lips and clitoris and Kim was right back in the saddle again. It didn’t take any time at all before she was bucking and thrusting to another series of orgasms. .

Kim’s experience in the party tent was not over by a long shot yet. The whole group was just improvising as they went. Since her capacity for orgasms didn’t seem to have an end, they decided to really test it.

Kim was just laying there on the verge of exhaustion saying she thought it was broke and wouldn’t work any more. Remember, the guy I don’t like, Jan’s husband, Dave? While the girls gently caressed Kim and kept her in a state of arousal, Jan motioned for one of the girls, to go get Dave and bring him to the tent. I believe that was the original plan all along. Now Dave is not an ordinary man. Dave is at least 10 ½” and as thick as Kim’s wrist. Dave immediately got hard when he saw what was taking place. To distract her, Gracie straddled Kim’s head and Kim just naturally started licking at her pussy, which was already wet from the excitement of earlier. Meanwhile the other girls continued to keep her on the verge of an orgasm with their hands and lips all over her body. Dave knelt at the end of the cot and poised that 10 ½” at the entrance to her pussy and slowly began to push. With all that lubrication he slowly slid in quite easily. Kim being on the edge already, instantly began to have a massive orgasm as soon as she felt the first inch or two enter her. To his credit, Dave took his time and only pushed in a little and he did it slowly. Each time he pushed another inch into her, Kim would just wail in absolute ecstacy. Finally, he had the whole 10 ½” buried in her pussy and she was just moaning and groaning with every little twitch, every little move. He began to pull out just a little and then bury it back in her. Over and over until he was pulling almost completely out and plunging back in all the way. She had never been fucked by a cock this large before and she was in heaven. After a few minutes, Dave couldn’t hold back any longer and he buried that massive cock in her and came for what seemed like several minutes. During the time he was fucking her, Barb, who has a little mean streak in her, and knowing I didn’t like Dave came and found me and brought me to the tent in time to witness kim’s final screaming, howling orgasms and watch Dave unload his cream into her sopped and stretched pussy. I wanted to be mad, but it was just so damn erotic, I stood there watching and developed a raging hard on. When he pulled that slightly softened cock out of her and all that cum started to ooze out I almost came on the spot.

That was the first time we really knew the depth of Kim’s capacity for sex. It definitely wasn’t the last time. But that’s another story. Our introduction of gentle bondage to our lovemaking is yet another story, as is my discovery that I was bisexual myself.

After proofreading this, I’ve developed a good hard on again and am going to go stroke myself off.

By the way, Dave’s isn’t the biggest cock Kim and I have experienced. But that’s another story.

If this story was interesting to you and you want to hear more, follow me up at

Published 
Written by swingsbothways42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments