Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night at the Office Part 2

14
6 Comments 6
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Just then my cell phone rings. It’s the ring tone I have set for my husband. “SHIT!” I exclaim as I leap out of the tub, bubbles clinging to random parts of my slick body. I find my purse, which I don’t remember grabbing from the office, and fumble for my cell. The display tells me that I have one missed call. I try to calm my nerves and take a deep breath as I return the call.

“Hey baby,” he answers on the first ring.

“Hey, sorry, you caught me while I was relaxing in the tub.” Not a lie. I walk back towards the bathroom so that I can watch Antonio while on the phone with my husband. I lean against the door way so that I can hold the phone with one hand and fondle my nipple with the other. A puddle of dripping water forms under me. Antonio runs his tongue across his lips. My completely shaved pussy in full view.

“MMM too bad I’m out of town or I could be in tub with you.” Uhhh may be a bit crowded. Antonio beckons me towards the tub and I willingly go. He knows who is on the phone, knows I’m married.

“Yeah, too bad. I’m gona go jump back in, it’s getting chilly. I’ll call you back later ok?” I say trying to get off the phone. My nipples are hard little pebbles, but not from a draft. Antonio leans up and takes the nipple I was playing with into his mouth and sucks hard. I stifle a groan.

“Not tonight, I’m tired and just going to go to bed.” Yeah, I bet he is, only not alone. I’d bet my house he is bedding a tight assed, big busted blonde as we speak and he is doing his, I’ll call her so she won’t suspect, routine. I’ve heard it before. This is my first time cheating on him, and I feel no guilt since he has cheated on me. Two can play that game. 

“Alright then, g’nite hun.”

“Good night, talk to you in the morning.” He says and hangs up. I toss the phone into the other room, forgotten. Antonio pulls me towards him and back into the tub. This time I’m facing him, his legs stretched out between mine. His cock jutting out between us, hitting my belly. My breast has yet to leave his hungry mouth. My ass rests in his hands as he kneads it, pulling me as close to him as possible. I arch my back and finally release the loud groan I had to hold back while on the phone. One of his long fingers slips between my ass cheeks and finds my aching pussy lips. I push towards him, needing the touch, while rubbing my aching clit against his cock which sits in the perfect position for such a task. Another finger follows the first and he slides them up to my little nub, the elusive g-spot that is screaming for attention. Antonio has no trouble locating it and the mere touch sends me reeling with an orgasm. I scream out and press my pelvis harder into his palm needing to feel more of him. Instead of giving me what I’m practically begging for, he pushes me to a standing position and buries his face between my legs. He tongue laps up every drop of my juices as I continue to ride the waves of this explosive orgasm.

I try to sit as my legs are shaking, but no, Antonio stands and helps me out of the tub. He reaches for a large royal blue fluffy towel and slowly dries my entire body. He then towels himself off. I can’t take my eyes of his enormous member as he rubs the towel over it. He picks me up and carries me to the giant bed in the middle of the room. Gently he lays me down on the smooth royal blue satin sheets. He must have remembered it is my favorite color.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

He crawls up beside me, kissing my cheek, neck and collar bone, his fingers paint over my entire body, missing all my sensitive parts. I relax momentarily just indulging in the sensations. But after about a minute I know I can’t take it any more and need to feel him deep inside me. I grasp his head in my hands and pull his face to mine, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth and running my tongue along it. My hands move to his chest and give a push rolling him to his back. His chest is so smooth, not a hair on it. My lips don’t leave Antonio’s as we log roll over and I’m now on top of him, his cock sandwiched between our bellies.

Rising up, I lift my hips so that his cock pops up. I use my hands to support myself as I slowly position my pussy directly over his bulging purple head, never taking my eyes from his. I rub my still soaking pussy back and forth over it, teasing and enjoying the electric shock I feel every time it brushes against my clit. I can feel the tingle all the way up to my nipples. Finally I maneuver so that I can let him enter me. Slowly I lower myself onto him, allowing just the head to go in when I rise up once again. The next time I go down just a smidgen more and then back up again. Antonio groans with each downward motion. I too can barley stand it. Finally, I have just the base of his cock to wrap my tight sheath around. This time, instead of slowly, I slam myself down hard.

“Oooofukkkkk” escapes from Antonio’s lips. My body begins to loose control. I can’t tease any more, I need all of him and I need it now! He grabs my ass to pull me back and forth across his greedy cock. I plant my hands on his six pack to stabilize myself. My back arches to grind more of my clit against him. Hard and fast we rock, pushing the limits of what we can handle. Just as I start to feel the pre-orgasm waves, he easily lifts me off him and flips me on my stomach. He pulls my hips up so that my ass is now in the air. He slams in to my gaping pussy full force, pushing me forward. I have to grip the sheets so that I don’t fall forward. His right hand holds tight to my hip and his left reaches under me, frantically massaging my aching clit.

“Oh god yes, Antonio!” I call to him. “Harder, harder, harder!”

“Oh Julia, your pussy is so tight and wet, I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.”

“Don’t baby, don’t! Give it to me, all of it! I want to feel your seed fill me. Mmmm oooo yes!” I scream out as another explosive orgasm takes over my body. Antonio follows a second later, “AAhhhhh oh yeah.” A huge clap of thunder shakes the windows of the yacht as he continues to stroke in and out of me as we both ride the wave of pleasure. Lightning flashes as we finally collapse onto the bed, him on top of me, his weight resting on his elbow. I can still fell his semi-erect cock in me, and that’s the way I like it. I don’t even remember falling asleep.

Sometime later, I have no idea how long, I awaken. It’s still storming heavily out and the yacht rocks with the ocean waves. The room is dark and I realize the reason I woke up. Someone is between my legs, lavishly licking the juices from our love making. I close my eyes to enjoy and then notice that something is different. I can feel hair all the way to my mid-thigh. Antonio has short hair. A flash of lightning illuminates the bedroom long enough for me to see that the blonde deck hand has helped herself to a meal between my legs.

END PART 2

Published 
Written by Lil-lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments