Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night at the Office Part 3

"Conclusion"

17
6 Comments 6
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Late Night at the Office Part 3

The sensation is electrifying. I had never been with a woman before, so different from a man. Her soft hands spreading my lips, her tongue knowing the exact spot to tickle and how much pressure to apply. I lean my head back, not wanting to miss a single stroke of her expert tongue. As soon as my eyes close I feel another mouth. This time on my right nipple. Again, this is different, although now I have an idea what to expect. The exotic looking deck hand is working over my right breast with her hand between her own legs. The combination of the sight of two gorgeous women having their way with me sends me over that precipice. My entire body clenches as I’m rocked by wave after wave of orgasm. The blonde laps up every drop that leaks from my pussy.

Suddenly I realize that Antonio wasn’t a part of this threesome. I lift my head to look for him and find him sitting in a shadowed corner of the room. Another lightning strike reveals that my sexy man had been watching from his chair. His right hand was steadily stroking his cock while the left cupped his balls. It was so arousing to watch him pleasure himself. Unbelievably I could feel my pussy walls begin to clench again. I needed that cock. No way was I going to let him cum and waste all that wonderful semen on a towel. I wanted it all. I rolled over and crawled towards him, across the bed. I could feel the pressure on the mattress from the other two women taking my lead.

I didn’t get far. Before I reached the end of the bed my legs were tugged out from under me. A bind fold was placed over my eyes and hands were all over me. I could feel four hands. All very soft. Antonio must still be watching then, because these were the same delicate, feminine hands. They licked and kissed me from head to toe. First bringing me down from my climax but then quickly building it up again. But I still needed more. As much as I was enjoying the blind fold, I need to see him, the look in his eyes. I tore off the blindfold and set it to the side. It will come in handy another time.

I continued to climb down the edge of the bed and across the floor to Antonio. His hand was still on his cock, but he had stopped stroking since I started to crawl towards him. When I reached him I grasped each of his ankles in a hand and ran them up to his inner upper thighs. I stared into his eyes, wanting him to see how much I desired him. He stared back, his eyes glazed over with lust. The blonde deck hand moved to his right and the brunette to his left. With out words, the women began moving over Antonio as if it had been planned. I moved up his left leg, starting with his knee, licking and kissing. The other two started with his arms, sucking on his fingers and then moving up and around to his chest. We timed it well and all arrived at his very erect shaft at the same time. I could see drops of pre-cum glistening on the tip.

The three of us started licking up from the base of his very large cock. There was plenty of room for us to share his outstanding member. Our tongues touched each other as we tortured him with our play. First my mouth wrapped around the tip for just a moment, then back down again. Then the brunette took her turn, quickly followed by the blonde. We continued this for quite sometime, alternating our licking and sucking. Antonio never took his eyes off our actions. His hands had an iron grip on the chair arms, his knuckles white from the strain. Unable to take any more of the torturous pleasure, Antonio reached down and in one swift move brought me up then turned me so that my back was to him and brought me hard down to impale me with his rock hard cock. MMMM pure ecstasy as I gasped at the sudden stretching. My feet rested easily on the floor as I rocked back and forth. The blonde’s hand immediately found my clit and began rubbing furiously.

I couldn’t believe how many sensations I was feeling all at once. The soft hands of a woman massaging circles on my clit, knowing exactly the way to stimulate me, contrasted with the unbridled masculinity of this man and his strength. I heard soft moans coming from behind me an turned to look. The brunette had stood and straddled the chair, standing on the arms. She had her pussy pressed to Antonio’s lips as he worked her pussy from clit to hole over and over. The blonde had grabbed his hand and placed it over her own sopping pussy. His other hand rested on my hips pushing me to ride him that much harder and faster. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out. Blondie’s hand rubbing me and Antonio filling me better than I’d ever been filled before, was going to bring me to and explosive orgasm.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

But before I reached that point, screams erupted from the brunette. Her hips bucked and I could see her cum running down Antonio’s chin as he continued to lick and fuck her with his tongue. That sight must have sent the blonde over because her screams started right on top of the other one’s.

The other two women removed themselves from the various parts of Antonio and retired to the bed. Once again I had him all to myself. I braced myself by placing my hands on his knees and lost control, his strong hands guiding my movements over his cock. With out warning he stops my movements and turns me around to face him, his cock never leaving my tight sheath. I tucked my knees next to him as he holds me by my ass. Slowly he began to move me against him again. Our eyes locked, each waiting for the tell tale sign that the other was going to cum. Now it was almost a competition. Who would make the other climax first?

He took his eyes from mine, not in submission, but to focus on my perky tits. He slowly sucked my right nipple into his mouth, still pulling my hips to and fro on his cock. I groaned in delight as I leaned my head back. I planted my hands on his shoulders and pulled my nipple out of his mouth. He tried to retrieve it, but I teased him with it. Brushing it over his lips and just as he was about to nibble, I’d pull away again. Aggressively he growled and pulled me close. I did submit this time and let him devour my breast. I ached to feel his mouth covering it. Our bodies beaded with sex sweat as our love making intensified. Without warning we cry out at the same time, my pussy clenching, milking every last drop out of him. I collapse on his chest, panting and shivering from the passionate experience. He places his hands on the side of my face and turns my head so that he can place a very gentle kiss on my lips.

Antonio rises and carries me to the bed. I have no idea where the other two women have gone. I just know that they aren’t here now. He lifts she satin sheet and climbs in, still holding me. Once again we drift off to sleep, his arms enclosing me.

This time I awaken to thin rays of sunlight peaking through the curtains that cover most of the windows. Antonio is staring down at me and brushes a strand of hair from my face. His strong hands are so gentle as he caresses my cheek. He leans in and kiss me softly. I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around him to pull him closer. I can feel his already rigid shaft against my leg. He settles himself carefully between my legs as we continue to kiss, his tongue entwining mine. Antonio lies on top of me, supporting himself on his forearm, not entering me as he easily could. I am still so wet from the previous evening and seeing this other side of my lover brings on renewed arousal. His mouth leaves my lips and ever so softly kisses down my jaw line to my neck. He places his kisses below my earlobe and then down to my collar bone, but goes not further. Ready for him, wanting to get even closer to him then we already are, I encourage him by wrapping my legs around him. He takes the hint and slowly pushes himself smoothly into my needy sheath. This time, we make love. It’s soft and gentle and very passionate. We can’t take our eyes off each other as we climax yet again.

The yacht docks back at the pier where we first climbed aboard the night before. A cab is waiting to drive me home. Antonio opens the door for me and then climbs in next. I sit cradled in his arm, leaning against his chest.

“There is one more thing I want to do before you leave.” I tell him. And before he has a chance to answer, I unbuckle his belt and slip his pants down. I dive on to his dick with my puckered lips. Antonio tries to pull away when he is about to cum, but I continue sucking him hard – up and down, all the way to the back of my throat. Once again I get to taste his sweetness as I bring him to orgasm with my mouth and tongue. I swallow every drop, sure to swirl it around in my mouth.

The cab pulls up to my house. Antonio walks me to the door and kisses me good-bye.

‘Until next time.” He smiles.

“Until next time.” I smile back. I wave as the cab pulls away and down the street and out of sight. I walk in the front door and back to my room to change clothes. Just as I step back into the hall, my husband walks in the front door, suitcase in hand.

“Hey honey, I missed you!” He exclaims. I meet him half way down the hall. We hug and he plants a big kiss on my lips, pushing his tongue to meet mine. I let his tongue explore my mouth a bit before I pull away. I can’t help but wonder if he could taste Antonio like I still could.

THE END

Published 
Written by Lil-lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments