Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late With The Rent Again - Part Two

10
16 Comments 16
23.8k Views 23.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Having sex with my landlord was probably the lowest thing I ever had to do.  He’s fat, has body odor, missing teeth, greasy hair and fat fingers.  He does have a huge dick and loves to eat pussy though.  However, I was completely repulsed with him fucking my asshole.  I’m sad to say, he got me off several times.  Does that make me a freak?

I must be sick or into fat men.  I’m a bit worried about myself.  I think about that night where he used me like a complete slut.  He was my best lay I ever had.  I’m even embarrassed to say that.  A beautiful woman like myself getting turned on by a filthy and perverted man.  I must not be put together right.  If my family knew what a skank I was, they probably would send me to a shrink.

I tried hard to always make my rent.  Even though he was an amazing lay, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to go through that humiliating task again.  I think he was hoping that we’d fuck again.  He always looked at me very strangely when I saw him in the hallway.  He’s always undressed me with his eyes and licked at his lips because he knew what was underneath my clothes.

**

I’ve been good and always put my rent away and pay it the day it’s due.  Except, over the weekend I had my hair straightened, because it’s summer and looking exceptionally frizzy.  I took some of my rent money to do my hair.  I also saw a fabulous pair of shoes that would look fantastic with the new dress I bought the other day.  A few more hundred dollars that should have gone to my rent.  I’m now five hundred dollars short and am feeling repulsed because I will have to have sex again with my landlord. 

We have an arrangement, if I’m late that he can fuck me.  Now, I must go over and give him the good news.  I’m sure he will be pleased.  I jumped in the shower and scrubbed up making myself smell nice.  Even though he has tremendous body odor, I planned on smelling like fresh flowers.

I put on a pretty white sundress and my white thong.  I strapped on my gold sandals and did my make-up.  I looked wonderful and knew he’d be happy with what I looked like.  I grabbed the rent money and my purse and walked up to his apartment. 

I was feeling sick and a bit anxious, but knew that I’d get fucked good.  I just would have to hold my nose and not pass out from his body odor.  He was not good looking in any way.  Most women would run in the opposite direction.  I knew that he had a monster cock and ate pussy like a champ.

**

I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

“Miss Black, do you have my rent?  It was due yesterday!”

“Here is what I have, however, I’m a bit short.  Like five hundred dollars short.”

“Come in princess.  Well I guess you will have to work it off.  You’re in luck my friend Mary and her boyfriend Sam are over and will join in our fun.  I’ve been hoping you’d be late with your rent again.  I’m wanting to fuck that nice ass of yours again.”

“Good Grief!  I didn’t agree to a foursome.  I’m fine with having sex with you, but I can’t have sex with them too.  That would be very wrong.”

“You’ll have sex with all of us.  You’re a rent whore who is a slut.  Now, you will go over by Mary and eat her pussy.  Do it bitch or I will spank that gorgeous ass of yours!”

Mary and her boyfriend were large looking like my landlord.  They both had greasy blonde hair, missing teeth and they also had funky body odor.  Mary had sagging tits and a big ass.  I felt even more repulsed that I would have to have oral sex with her.  This was going to be more humiliating than the last time.  I knew that both men would fuck each of my holes, while I would have to eat her pussy.  This would not be a defining moment in my life.  It was going to be gross and not pleasant.

“She’s a looker.  What a body.  She smells like flowers.  I bet her pussy tastes great too.”

“Her pussy tastes so sweet.  When you play with her ass, she comes like a racehorse.  The dirtier you talk to her, the more she comes.  She’s a real whore.  A dirty disgusting slut who fucks anybody in lieu of her rent.  A real keeper!”

“Go undress Mary!   Her pussy needs attention!  You’ll make her come slut!”

Mary stood up and I walked in front of her to undress her.  I helped her take off her shirt and bra.  Her breasts were enormous, but sagged and were not pretty.  I pulled down her sweat pants and her old lady white panties.  She had a full bush which made me sick.  She was not groomed well at all. 

“Get down there and make me come!”

I was so nervous and scared to lick her pussy.  She smelled like day old fish and I couldn’t even imagine what her pussy would taste like.  I got on my knees and started to explore her pussy.  Her hairy bush was disgusting and made me sick.  But, I had to do a good job or my landlord would do gross stuff to me.  I moved my tongue all over pussy.  I explored her plump pussy lips.  She moaned while I ate her cunt.  She played with her greasy hair while I pleasured her.

“Fuck!  Oh God!  Right there!  She's amazing with her tongue.  I’m going to come!”

She held my head in place with her fat thighs.  I fucked her with my tongue.  Her pussy smelled unpleasant and made me gag.  I wanted to make her come, so we could move onto the next part.  She was grinding her large body into my face and screamed out and came over my face.  I was glad that she came, so I could stop licking her.  It was a horrendous activity and I wanted to move on.

My landlord and his friend were naked and walked towards me.  My landlord helped me off with my dress.  He was in front of me and Sam was behind me.  He played with my breasts while Sam rubbed my buttocks.  Their fat fingers were all over my body. 

They pulled at my nipples and slapped at my buttocks.  My nipples were standing at full attention and I felt my pussy getting wet.  I wondered what the hell was wrong with me.  Why were these disgusting people turning me on?  I must have been a very sick girl.

“We can do whatever, but there will be no kissing.”

“Miss Black, we’ll do whatever we wish.  You’re a rent whore who spent her money on crap.  We will use your body however we wish.  Mary likes to kiss and will be kissing you lots.  I want to lick that bald pussy of yours.  Let’s all walk over to the bedroom.  It’s time to fuck our play thing.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

 Look at her pussy wet in her thong.  She’s getting turned on by us all.  She’s a real whore.”

The smell was just about killing me.  I tried not to gag too much.  My landlord helped me onto the bed.  He pulled my thong down and gave it to Mary and Sam to sniff.  I opened my legs wide and my landlord dove into my pussy area.  He rubbed his nose over my pussy lips and licked at my pussy lips like a caged animal.  I moaned while he pleasured me.

It was very exciting and made me extremely horny.  I couldn’t believe this man turned me on.  His body was so hairy and he smelled to high heaven.  But he was experienced with his tongue.  I wanted him to finger me with his fat fingers.  I wanted to come for him.    

“Mary, put your pussy on her face!  Ride her tongue, while I eat her cunt.”

I couldn’t believe they were going to make me lick her pussy again.  I just made her come.  Mary stepped on the bed, which I was surprised didn’t break.  She squatted down and I licked her pussy while getting my own pussy licked.  Sam watched and pulled on his huge cock.  I knew they were getting ready to fuck me.  I knew that I would have multiple orgasms with being double penetrated.  I pushed my cunt into my landlord’s face.  My juices were pouring out of my pussy.

I knew I must be nuts that I enjoyed having sex with filthy, smelly people.  I couldn’t believe how they turned me on.  My landlord stopped licking me and pushed several of his fat fingers inside of my pussy.  He fucked me hard with his hand.  I was squirming over the bed but continued to lick Mary’s smelly cunt.  Her juices were pouring out of her cunt.

“This whore is so fucking wet.  She’s coming on my hand.  I’m going to fist her and then we’ll fuck her.  Shit!”

My landlord pushed his fist inside of my pussy and fucked me hard with it. I was enjoying the rough nature of getting fucked with his fist.  Mary came again all over my face and her and her boyfriend took turns after my landlord pulled his fist out of my pussy and licked my pussy dry.  I came multiple times while they ate my cunt.  I just couldn’t believe these people were making me hot and horny. 

“She’s a lot of fun.  I want to fuck her pussy,” Sam screamed.

“I want her tight anus again.  Mary grab the lube in the bathroom.  She’ll eat your pussy some more.”

“I want to taste her pussy.  She smells so good.  I bet her pussy tastes amazing!”

“Get on top of Sam!  Show him what a whore you are.”

I climbed on top of Sam.  I was amazed how big his cock was too.  I positioned his dick inside of my pussy and fucked him like the whore I was.  He sat up and played with my breasts.  He had rolls and rolls of fat.  His cock felt amazing in my pussy.  I rode him like a horse.  I tried hard not to gag, because of all their stench.  I was being used like a complete slut.

My landlord pushed his cock into my asshole and fucked me hard while I rode Sam.  Mary was fingering herself on a chair watching my beautiful body being used by both men.  She was enjoying masturbating and watching me get fucked.  Both men were yelling obscenities out at me.  I was turned on and liked getting fucked in both holes.  I was a real rent slut.  A real piece of shit.  My parents and friends would think I needed shock treatment for having sex with these people.  This was something I would keep to myself.  This could ruin my life, if this secret got out.

“Princess, you’re quite a whore.  Your ass is so fucking tight.  Tell us how you like to fuck your dirty friends!”

“I’m a slut that likes fucking fat men and women.  I like to be fucked like a slut.  Oh God, your cocks feel amazing inside of me.  I’m coming!”

My body shook in orgasm.  I had a huge orgasm on Sam’s cock while my ass was being drilled with my landlord’s big dick.  Mary was fisting her own pussy, while I got fucked harder and faster.

My landlord was slapping my buttocks, while Sam was pulling at my breasts.  I was riding his cock like a cowgirl and coming like a race horse. 

“Sam moaned and came in my pussy.  My landlord came inside of my ass.”

“Get on your back!”

My landlord pulled out and I got off Sam.  I moved on the bed and Mary cleaned the sperm from my ass and pussy.   She licked me clean and then made me come multiple times.  I was exhausted from all the orgasms that my landlord and his friends gave me. 

“Well I think that’s a wrap, princess.  You have made up the money that you were short.  If you’re late again, perhaps I’ll arrange for a gang bang with my dirty friends.  They will fuck you like the rent whore you are.”

I gathered my clothes and got dressed.  I ran out of the apartment.  I needed to scrub my body clean and forget about how my landlord and his friends fucked my body and made me come like a racehorse.  I was disgusted with myself.  I didn’t want to think about this night for a long time.  It was not my proudest moment.

When I got home, I opened a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and poured many shots before getting into the shower.  In the back of my mind, I wondered how a gang bang would be with his filthy friends.  I couldn't believe the thought made me horny.  I fingered my pussy while thinking of his dirty suggestion.  

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments