Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura does her first porn shoot

"Laura does her first bukkake"

30
5 Comments 5
51.7k Views 51.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story
We arrived at the studio 5 minutes earlier and were greeted by a smiling young girl who ushers us into a waiting room.

Laura looked nervous. I try to make small talk, but she is not really listening. She looks gorgeous as usual in short jean skirt, white vest and flip flops. We wait for a few minutes when another girl walks in and moves us into an office across the room. We are greeted by a man, middle aged, quite slim, dark balding hair, about 5ft 11” tall.
“Hello Laura” He beams and shakes her hand and then mine.

“Please sit down” he offers us a chair

“My name is Pete and I am going to be the director on the shoot today. You are here to do a porn shoot with us, correct?”

“Yes!” Laura replies

“Excellent, then shall we get down to business?” he offers

“We are going to be doing a bukkake shoot today.” He explains
“We have 25 guys here today who will be taking part. They are all in the main studio getting ready” he continues

“Let me explain what is going to happen. The shoot will take about an hour or so” he explains.

“All I need you to do is listen to my instructions, smile whenever you can and look like you are having the time of your life” he smiles at me.

He must have noticed that Laura looked anxious.

“Don’t be nervous honey, you will be just fine. You look absolutely stunning and I can tell the camera is going to love you” we were interrupted by his PA coming into the office. She gave Laura a tall glass.

“Vodka and lemonade.” She smiles “helps with the nerves”.

“Thanks” Laura replies

She drank it in one, and gave her the glass back.

“I will get another” she laughes

“We operate a slick operation here. All the guys you see today have been signed up on a retainer which means they have to follow our rules if they are going to be used in a shoot again”

“They are not allowed to drink alcohol or ejaculate for a minimum 48 hours before a shoot” he explains

“Each guy is checked when they arrive and if they fail us either before during the alcohol test or after if they do not produce enough cum. We simply do not use them again.” He continues.

“We pay them very well so they know to do as they are told!” he smiles at us both

I looked at Laura, she seemed much more relaxed.

The PA arrived again with another drink. She drank it slowly.

“Ok. Each guy will cum on you in various forms – breasts, hair, face and so. They will, like you, take direction from me. I would ask that the camera is rolling you do not stop or chat unless it is connected with the scene. We will break occasionally and then you can speak”.

“Ok?” he asks

“Sure” Laura replied

“I see you have agreed for cock sucking, anal and straight sex… and you are ok with eating cum. Is that correct?”

“Yes” I interrupted “she is ok for all of these”

“Good!” he smiles

Laura just sat there and nodded in agreement

He handed across a wad of papers.

“Please sign on the front page where it says model signature?” he asked casually

Laura looked at him quizzically.

“Just your agreement to let us use the video and pictures.” He explained

She nodded and signed as instructed.

“What size are you?” he asked Laura

“12” she answered

He rummaged into a cupboard off to the side and pulled out a lovely knee length blue summer dress

“That is lovely” Laura cooed.

“Shoe size?” he asked

“4” Laura replied

He went back to the cupboard and pulled out a pair of white strappy high heels. Laura was going to be in her element.

“No need to wear a bra or knickers!” he explained

“I will go and get ready. A makeup girl will be in shortly. She will show you through when you are ready”

He left and I watched Laura get undressed and then climb into the lovely blue dress and shoes. She looked gorgeous. The door opened and a young girl walked in with a make-up kit. She spent 20 minutes adding lipstick, mascara and so on. She looked stunning if a little slutty. I smiled.

The make-up girl walked us through the office, outside and then into what looked like a big barn. There was a hive of activity all around us. The room was large setup like a typical studio, with cameras, lights, bear, clean blue walls and laminate flooring.

Pete saw us and ushered Laura into the centre of a room. The make-up artist guided me to a sofa behind the cameras. I sat and watched the bustling around me. It seemed like chaos. There were guys everywhere, there had to be more than 25!!

I could see Laura perched onto the edge of what looked like a huge black leather recliner that could have seated three people. I could hear him telling Laura what was going to happen.

“Just sit her and pose for me while we get light and focus. I am going to take a few shots for the intro. Ok?”

“Sure” Laura smiled enthusiastically.

We had been together for several years and this was always one of her fantasies… and mine. I am not sure she realised how much cum 25 guys can produce. She certainly has never swallowed the amount of cum she was going to get today.

Laura sat upright watching Pete and smiling and posing for the camera. There were two guys on cameras either side of Pete taking his command. A third guy was on a digital camera snapping randomly. A third camera was suspended directly above the recliner. Pete sat in front of a large control panel. There were about 5 screens all showing different angels of the events unfolding in front of him.

“Get ready people” Pete called almost without moving his eye away from the camera.

The guys started to file into the room… there were a lot more than 25… 36 I counted.

He pointed to two guys and they came over to Laura. There cocks were semi-hard. She looked at Pete and he nodded. She leaned forward took hold of one of the cocks and wrapped her lips around it.

An almost naked girl caught my eye in a room off to my right. She was on her knees sucking off a well endowed guy. I leaned forward and could also make out another girl sucking off a second guy with a third waiting his turn.

Laura was now down on her knees really getting stuck into the two guys standing beside her.

“Look at the camera baby.” Pete called

She looked up into the camera in front of her. All her anxiety now gone .God! She really looked like a whore now. She sucked eagerly on one and then the other. After a few minutes both cocks were rigid.

“Ok next” Pete called

The two guys moved away and were replaced by another two cocks once again semi-hard.

She continued where she left off with the other two. Bobbing up and down, occasionally looking up into the cameras in front of her. One of the guys flicked the strap of her dress so it fell down her arms, he repeated on the other side. She deftly let go of the cock on the right as she sucked the left guy, thread her arm through. She repeated on the other side, swapping cocks in a blink of an eye. As soon as the left arm was free of the strap the top of the dress fell slowly revealing her massive 32E breasts. Her nipples were hard and I could see goose bumps on her chest. A clear sign she was feeling very horny.

“Fantastic baby” Pete called.

“Ok hold onto the cocks and pose for me” he called

She stopped and pushed her shoulders back pushing out her fantastic breasts. The guy on the digital camera moved into my field of vision clicking away furiously.

“Ok, sit back baby, and let Adam here take control” he shouted above the din.

“Quiet please” he shouted.

Laura lay back on the recliner and parted her legs invitingly. Her pussy was clean shaved and I could see it was glistening… fuck she was enjoying this!

Adam guided his cock gently inside her. He was a big guy, thick and long. He pushed in gently, but you could tell it took her breath away briefly. She pushed her head backwards biting her lip. The camera above her head zoomed in to catch her expression. I could see Pete managing the controls expertly.

“Fantastic baby.” He called almost under his breath

Almost without warning the first guy was hovering above her head. The first spurt left a long line of cum stretching from her neck up over her chin, across the side of her face and up her cheek beside her nose. The second was thick and white landing on the side of her nose, falling slowly down on her cheek.

Laura jumped almost instinctively at the first shot. I am not even sure she realised he was there.

“Oh Yes!” Pete called, zooming in the camera again.

He aimed a third and fourth spurt randomly onto her forehead and in her hair. If that was load was anything to go by this was going to be really messy.

Adam was still fucking her slowly, deliberately pushing his entire shaft inside her make her bob back and forth rhythmically.

“Lick the cum from your lips baby?” Pete called

Laura did as she was told, wiping her tongue across her lips.

“Wonderful” Pete voiced his approval.

I could see Laura eyes were closed enjoying the feeling of Adam inside her. We had to wait a few moments for the second guy. Laura was ready this time as she heard his dashed approach and then sudden discharge. This time the guy was positioned to her right and his aim was across her face from ear to ear. This guy was a squirter and the first shot arched right across her face landing in her hair on the opposite side and trailing back across her cheek, over her nose, onto the other cheek and into her ear. He aimed the next shot over her mouth. Her mouth was closed and it was thick and gooey on her lips and chin. The third shot arched down onto her left breast trailing up under her neck and onto her chin. He finished off by wiping his cock in her hair.

Only two loads and she already looked really messy.

“Superb” Pete cooed in appreciation.

The camera men were working hard to capture the action unravelling in front of them.

“Ok honey lets take another lick of those lips?” he instructed

Laura obeyed. Opening her mouth and allowing the thick mess to dribble in licking her lips as she did so.
“Do not swallow it yet, let’s see it please. Open you mouth and show the camera?” he commanded.

Laura open up revealing the thick cum swilling around in her mouth.

“Dribble some out of the side of your mouth baby?” Pete called

A thick wad of cum seeped slowly from one side of her mouth, dribbling slowly down her cheek and then neck and onto the recliner.

Adam continued to fuck her slowly, stopping or slowing as guys approached.

“Next shot in her mouth please?” he called ignoring Laura for a moment

In an instant the next guy was there. Laura opened her mouth in preparation. He jerked off frantically aiming into her open mouth. Then he stopped and he erupted, not squirting this time just thick cum spewing from his cock.

“Do not swallow it baby” Pete commanded

She kept her mouth open and her eyes closed waiting for the torrent to subside. Eventually it did. He wiped the tip of his cock on her cheek and walked away.

“Open your mouth again so we can see it?” Pete instructed

She open her mouth and the camera above her zoomed in. It looked like yoghurt in her throat, thick and white.
Adam plunged his cock deep inside her pussy, she was taken by surprise and nearly dribbled out the cum in her mouth. She closed her eyes and gripped the recliner tightly as Adam began his fuck frenzy. All you could hear above her whimpers was the loud slapping of his thighs against her bottom.

“Keep your mouth open please Laura?” Pete called

She did as instructed and you could see clearly cum swilling violently in her mouth.

“Excellent” Pete cooed once again

Adam’s pace was relentless, his cock pounding Laura’s pussy. Then in a deft action he withdrew his cock and aimed a thick line of cum up the length of her body. It landed between her breasts and snaked down over her stomach onto the scrunched blue dress around her waist. He shook his cock violently and stepped away from Laura’s open legs lettering them fall onto the recliner.
The next guy was ready in an instant, a tall well built black guy. He gripped Laura’s ankles and lifted them purposefully up and over his shoulders. He aimed his cock into her pussy and pushed it home. I watched her grip the recliner as he did so adjusting herself ready for the invasion.

“Thank you Simon” Pete called

“Nice and slow please, I want to see the contrast… black on white” he said transfixed to the screens and the camera now pointing at the long thick black shaft that was slowly fucking my girlfriend.

Laura still had her mouth open and was not aware of the guy now standing beside her head. Her eyes were closed tightly concentrating on the thick black cock in her pussy. The guy beside her aimed his cock into her open mouth and let go. The first squirted almost missed and sent a line of cum streaking down her cheek, he corrected and the rest went into her mouth.

Laura was not really into cum. She would swallow mine on a regular basis, but was not that keen. Usually I would cum and she would swallow immediately. She also always refused to let me cum in her mouth if I had not cum for a while… it would be too much and too thick.

In front of me Laura already had one big load in her mouth, which had been there now for several minutes, but a second guy was emptying another big load into her. Cum oozed from his cock, thick white and gooey. Her eyes were open now watching his cum pump into her mouth. Then a second guy appeared on the other side, he too was aiming into her mouth. He adjusted his angle and cum squirted from his cock. The first squirt missed her mouth and landed on her chin and neck, but the rest poured nicely into her mouth. She continued to fidget, her fists clenched her face contorted a little.

“Beautiful” Pete purred gazing into the monitors in front of him

Both guys were now finished and had stepped away.

“Suzy, bring over the glass?” Pete bellowed

Suzy appeared from nowhere holding a large tumbler. She held the glass under Laura’s chin

“Let the cum pour into the glass slowly honey?” Pete instructed.

Both camera men took up positions to capture the move. Laura opened her mouth slightly and let a slow steady stream leak out. The glass filled slowly and still it kept coming. Simon had stopped fucking Laura and was watching intently.

The glass filled quickly as cum continued to ooze from her mouth.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

A quarter full and still filling! I could tell that she was relieved to spat it out. She licked her lips and helped the last few drops into the glass. Suzy wiped the edge on her chin and stepped away from the scene carrying the nearly a quarter full tumbler.

Simon restarted his forceful pumping motion. His cock looked enormous inside her. She gripped the recliner and threw her head back clearly enjoying herself. Her breasts were bouncing violently with the motion of his thrusts. The heat from the light was causing the cum on her face to thin and dribble down her cheeks, nose onto her chin and down onto the recliner or onto her chest.

Simon was fucking her with such vigour it was causing her whole body to jerk violently. Then he let out a moan and his thrusting stopped. He threw his head back and went rigid… her was cuming into her pussy! I was not expecting that… and neither was Laura. She let out a shrill gasp as an orgasm ripped threw her. Her nipples erect her face contorted, biting her lip, shaking and shuddering. Simon withdrew and you could see cum dribbling from his cock. The camera men manoeuvred into position between her legs. I watched the monitors as cum oozed slowly from her pussy.

“Oh baby. FANTASTCI!” he shouted.

Laura was still twitching from the orgasm and seemed oblivious to what was going on around her.

Yet another guy appeared. He was mean looking, about 6ft 4” tall and built like a heavy weight boxer. His cock, as expected, was large… very large. At least 9” and thick as a baby arm.

Laura could not see this. He gripped her ankles with one hand and literally lifted her from the legs so her bottom was off the recliner. Suzy held out a pot and he scooped out a handful of what looked like a gel. He wiped it over arsehole and then over his cock. I smiled as I realised Laura arse was about to get a pounding. He aimed expertly and pushed slowly against her arse. She was up on her elbows, concentrating on his efforts to invade her arse. It took him a while, but eventually the head of his cock popped inside her. She yelped as it did so. Now he was in he wasted no time in loosening her up so he could fuck her properly. Her hands were gripping the recliner so hard her knuckles were white. I watched him push his thick cock into her. It kept going the length disappearing inside her. She gasped and adjusted her position to try and control his invasion. He was having none it and held her legs firmly in place over his shoulders. Pulling her bottom closer to him so his cock was now was completely inside her. He held it there as he saw one of the guys appear to Laura’s right. The big guy pushed his hand onto her chest forcefully making her lie down.

She turned to face the cock now waving in her face. It shot a nice thick load over her right breast completely covering it. He was gone as quickly as he arrived, quickly replaced by a second guy. He jerked furiously and shot his load over the same breast. Cum lay thick and messy over her breast. A third guy appeared on her left this time aiming at her left breast. He jerked hard, concentrating intensely on the action. He went rigid, made a grunting noise and then shot his load over her left breast. He moved away quickly, but was replaced immediately by two more guys either side of her. They shoot their loads over her breasts as well. Her nipples and breasts were now lost, engulfed in cum, sticky almost jellified. That made 13 guys now and there seemed to be endless more.

“Ok Laura, can you lick the cum off your breasts now please?” Pete called

Laura raised herself onto her right elbow cupping the other hand around one of her breasts. She winced as she did so and had to adjust to the massive cock in her arse. She raised her huge 32E breast to her mouth and began to lick and suck her nipple. She licked eagerly scoping cum onto her tongue. She really looked like she was enjoying herself. She looked so hot. A thick cock in her arse, cum still oozing from her pussy, cum matting her hair. Her breasts covered in cum and her face glazed.

“What a whore” I said under my breath.

“Good baby” Pete cooed

She changed elbows and began on the other breast.

“Keep licking and swallowing as much as you can Laura?” Pete instructed

She looked up at the camera and held out her tongue now covered. Both camera men zoomed in. She licked and sucked and scooped cum into her mouth for what seemed like ages. All the time the big guy stayed in position, not moving, his cock deep in her arse watching as she eagerly scooped cum into her mouth.

“Wonderful!” Pete called again

“Ok JJ, lets fuck her now?” he continued

JJ scoped Laura’s bottom toward him causing her to loose balance and fall back. He held her firmly and withdrew his cock. He gasped again. He thrust it back suddenly causing her to scream out loud. His thighs slapping loudly against her bottom. He repeated. Laura tried to balance herself her arms outstretched on the recliner. Back and forth he fucked her. Her breasts again jerking wildly with the intensity of his thrusts. She screamed and moaned and gasped for breath.

“Tell me to fuck you like a whore?” JJ barked at Laura

Laura looked at him with a vacant look on her face. She was still out of it from the orgasm she had just had.

“Fuck me baby, fuck me hard like a whore!” she cried out

He continued the assault on her arse, increasing his pace. She fell back, throwing her head back as another orgasm ripped through her. A guy appeared above her head followed by a second and a third. They all jerked off around her. One by one the shot there loads over her face. Thick and plentiful as before over her forehead, cheeks, onto her eyes and in her hair. Laura was oblivious, her body rigid, her chest red and breathing heavy and laboured. As they finished they stepped away followed by a fourth, fifth and sixth guys all holding there hard cocks. They repeated aiming randomly over her breasts, in her hair and over her face. She was now caked in cum, thick white globs of it hanging from her hair, her nose and off her chin. It streaked down her neck or off her breasts under her armpit onto the recliner. It hung on her lips, dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. Settling like pools in the corners of her eyes.

“In her mouth please? Show the camera baby and then swallow it?” he instructed

Laura opened her mouth and allowed number seven to empty his load. She swilled it around and opened wide to the camera, being careful not to spill any due to JJ’s frenzied fucking. She closed her eyes and swallowed, pulling a face as she did. I smiled. Pete could see her displeasure and played on it. That made 20 in all… wow, What a cumslut!

“Open up again honey?” Pete shouted

Eight, nine and ten followed like a procession. Cum oozed from their cocks like pouring yoghurt into a glass. She obediently opened her mouth each time to show the camera men, then swallowed screwing and contorting her face each time as it pass down her throat. She was not enjoying herself as much now. She was overwhelmed by the amount of cum she was having to swallow. I know she was not expecting that, I had told her it would be just cum on her face and maybe one or two loads.

There was a lull and JJ took over again. His thrusting now frenzied. The slapping on her bottom was so loud. He leaned forward, scooping cum from her face and then pushing his fingers into her mouth.

Another guy appeared next to her not waiting for her to be ready and just spilled the contents of his balls into her now open mouth.

“Do not dribble any out?” JJ barked into her ear.

She could barely breathe not breath and was having trouble opening her eyes as cum pools gathered in them. A second guy appeared and jerked into her open mouth. A third and fourth guy repeated filling her mouth. So much now it was dribbling out of her mouth. He continued to savagely fuck her arse, that must be getting sore as he had been inside her fucking her roughly for sometime. Her eyes were beginning to bulge.

“Look at me?” JJ snarled at her

She looked him straight in the eye.

“I will release you, but you swallow every drop? You hear me whore?” he continued menacingly. “You spill any and we do it all again! You listening?”

She nodded quickly and he let go. She closed her mouth, breathing through her nose as best she could. She was up on her elbows now, trying to get her breath and not spill what was a huge amount of cum in her mouth. She composed herself and then I watched her swallow, once, twice and three times. She opened her mouth gasping for air showing the camera that it was gone. JJ was not finished. He pushed her back again, pulled her arse tight into his groin and started to fuck her ferociously. Surprisingly within minutes I watched as she convulsed, went rigid and screamed out loud as she had a violent orgasms. I looked on amazed! 26 guys had now emptied there balls either inside or over my girlfriend. She was drenched in the stuff, I could smell it from my distant location.

I could still see loads of guys walking around watching the action and at least three or four guys fucking the girls in the preparation room off to my right.

Laura was still gasping for air, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Watery cum was now dribbling from her face and breasts. JJ was still in her arse. I watched him scoop cum from her eyes enabling her to see again. She opened her eyes gingerly, her lashes now matted. She blinked and winced as cum stung her eyes. Her makeup was running, mascara running down her cheeks. She looked like a slut. JJ continued to scope cum toward her mouth, looking intensely into Laura’s eyes. She returned his stare with equal intensity. There seemed to be a sexual chemistry between them that fascinated me, especially as he had been so rough with her. Without asking she opened her mouth and he slid a large globe of cum inside. He held his fingers there and she leaned forward, licking and sucking his fingers hungrily. He repeated the process two of three times each time so eagerly sucked his fingers deep into her mouth licking them clean. Not once did there eyes break away. I had never seen Laura so transfixed, almost hypnotic

“Good job JJ, she is broken!” Pete called softly. “Suzy the glass please?” Pete ordered

Suzy appeared again carrying the tumbler of cum. She positioned it under Laura’s chin. Laura leaned forward and slowly let the cum dribble from her mouth. Still her eyes did not break from his. He continued to scope cum with his fingers from her forehead, check, nose and so on. She accepted it all into her mouth and dribbled it slowly into the glass. Suzy wiped the edge on her chin and hurried away again.

JJ smiled at Laura beneath him. She clung onto the recliner, her head thrown back as his thick cock pounded in and out of her arse. He gripped tighter still his pace not stopping. The slapping of flesh on flesh was striking. His body is now rigid, he leans back and lets out a loud groan. He pushes his cock deep into her arse, convulses, moans again, his face contorted. He must be pumping loads of cum into her arse. Laura too now is cuming. She is holding his arms to steady herself. Her body is twitching, her head thrown back. I can see on the monitors her eyes rolling back into her head. She goes rigid, then lets out a shriek and explodes in convulsions. JJ pushes his cock into her further and groans throatily once again. Cum must still be pumping into her body. She cums again as JJ pushes in her for the last time. She is now holding his hand. He leans forward and kisses her passionately on the lips. The kiss is long and lingering. Laura cupping her hands around the back of his head. I am surprised by this show of affection.

He withdraws from her and she reluctantly lets go. She watches intently as he circles the room and disappears. Two guys appear above her head there cocks hard and balls heavy. They cum almost at the same time, aiming randomly across her face. I am not sure Laura even notices. Fresh lines of cum appear on her forehead, down her cheeks, over her nose.

Another big black guy replaces JJ. He slips his cock with ease into her wet pussy. She is still oblivious still reeling from the orgasms. The black guy slaps her viciously across the face to get her attention. She nearly jumps off the table with the shock. 29 guys and I there are more to cum… literally.

The PA is standing beside me with the very large tumbler, it is almost half full. I smile. She is not going to be happy about drinking that.

The black guy is enjoying himself fucking my girlfriend. The guys above her head keep approaching, cuming over her face, hair, breast, ear, nose, eyes, and into her mouth. The smell is over powering and she looks almost unrecognisable. Her mascara has run and the foundation on her cheeks smudged.

38 guys and suddenly there is no more. The procession has stopped. The black guy scopes up cum from her face and the PA rushes to the recliner. It is scoped into the tumbler which is now almost full.

“Ok, give her some space please” Pete calls.

The black guy retreats leaving Laura sprawled on the recliner. She looks like she is asleep, but I suspect she is still reeling from the orgasms she has experienced.

“Onto her knees” Pete calls to the PA

The PA helps her up and onto her knees.

“Wipe your eyes babe and look at me” he calls to Laura

She clears what she can opens her eyes gingerly. I can see they are stinging and she squints through the glare of the lights.

“You look gorgeous honey” he smiles at her

“The glass” he points at the PA

The PA hands Laura the glass. Laura looks puzzled

“What do you want me to do?” she asks

“Drink it… and drink it like you are drinking Champagne!” he instructs

Laura screws up her face. Looks at Pete and then the PA and then back at the glass.

“Cameras roll please?” Pete calls out

I can see she is not happy, but also know that she will not be able to say no. She was never good at confrontation.

“Smile” Pete instructs

“Toast the camera” he continues

Laura raises the tumbler and smiles as best she can.

“Come on babe… lets mean that smile!” he bellows

Laura takes a deep breath and smiles. This time more enthusiastically.

She takes a gulp, holds it in her mouth, appearing to pluck up the courage to swallow and then swallows. She screws up her face with disgust and looks at the glass. She has not even made a dent in the thick liquid in the glass.

“Come on honey… like drinking Champagne remember!” he admonishes her

“Ok” she replies

She takes a deep breath and smiles again. This time she takes several big mouthfuls and swallows smiling instantly into the camera and licking her lips. She repeats again and again. The glass empties slowly. It takes her at least 20 minutes, but eventually she is straining the last drops from the glass.

“Awesome baby!” Pete shouts

Laura is still sat on her knees cum dripping from her face, her hair, breasts and dribbling down her body.

“Smile again and wave to the camera?” Pete instructs

She does as she is told.

“Cut!” Pete shouts again “That’s it!”

Published 
Written by JohnLuthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments