Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let the Best Man Win

"Lena is adored by two men at once...but which one is the best?"

14
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Lena sighed deeply as her boyfriend’s thick cock slid into her very wet pussy. They were on his couch, snuggling back to stomach, watching a movie and he had pulled her pants down. After frigging her clit and getting her off, she had felt his hard cock searching for her and she pressed her ass back giving consent.

As he started fucking her, he made soft little ‘Uh!’ sounds with each thrust and his hand moved under her t-shirt to squeeze her tit.

She opened her eyes when she heard the unmistakable sound of fapping. Jeff’s best friend Ron was in the arm chair next to the couch and she realized he had been watching for the past twenty minutes. She had actually forgotten he was there.

“We’re being rude Jeff,” Lena whispered.

“Ah, he likes to watch,” he rasped.

“Still seems rude.”

“Then suck his dick or something. I don’t care, just let me fuck you, babe.”

“Come here, Ron,” Lena said but he was already moving toward them, dropping his shorts on the floor on his way.

He moved so close his cock rubbed against her cheek, but she just reached up and started stroking.

“Come on, babe,” Jeff whispered. “Suck that big dick. I know you want two at the same time.”

Jeff started fucking faster.

“If you say so,” Lena shrugged, grinning.

Ron groaned so loud she was afraid Jeff’s neighbors would hear as her lips slid down Ron’s pretty small dick. All of it fit in her mouth and Ron laughed as he was sucked off.

Lena flinched when he quite suddenly came, but she just settled and swallowed.

“Sorry,” Ron said softly.

“That’s all right,” she said, pulling back, but she moved her hand back onto him, resuming her slow stroking pace. “At least you liked it.”

“Oh yeah. Can I suck your tits?”

“Sure,” Lena said, leaning back, lifting her t-shirt.

Jeff was still pumping away but he moved his hand to give his friend easier access. Lena smiled as Ron attached himself to a nipple, sucking and licking, while both hands curved around her breasts to squeeze.

“Oh this is nice,” she whispered. “My man fucking me while another sucks on my titties so gentle. Mmm, maybe we should do this more often.”

“Ah fuck,” Jeff rasped, grasping her hip. She could tell he was close to coming and in another few minutes he thrust hard, yelling as he came.

“Do you want to fuck me Ron?” Lena whispered.

“Yes,” he moaned against her breast.

“Come on in.”

Ron scrambled onto the couch, which was large but three people made a tight fit. Jeff just stayed behind Lena and watched as his best friend frantically thrust his hips, searching for his woman’s cunt.

Lena gasped dramatically when Ron finally shoved it in and Jeff knew she was giving a show and he grinned. Ron had never fucked a woman before so he was glad that Lena was being cool about this.

Ron lasted a good while despite his fast and erratic humping and Lena acted as if it were the best fuck she’d ever had.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

Jeff was almost convinced she had come when she screamed “Yes!” over and over just before Ron let out a strangled cry of ecstasy.

“Let’s all go to my room,” Jeff said. “Okay Lena?”

“Mmm, yes, I’d love to have a three way tonight,” she said. “How about you Ron?”

“Yes, yes,” he said, nodding. “Oh my god, I just fucked a woman.”

“Let’s go fuck some more,” Lena said.

-----

Jeff awoke the next morning slowly. He smiled, feeling Lena’s hand on his cock, just holding him and he rolled toward her, expecting her to pounce on him as she normally did when she spent the night.

Jeff blinked and stared when he saw that Ron was on Lena, fucking her. Lena’s eyes were shut tight, her mouth a tight ‘O.’ He knew that face – that was her ‘not faking it’ face – and moments later Jeff groaned loudly when Lena’s hand tightened around his cock as she came. She cried out loudly, arching her back. He could see her legs moving up and around Ron under the blankets.

Jeff looked at Ron and saw that a large grin covered his face, and he kept going at the same steady pace, not too fast or too slow and minutes later Lena came again.

“Jesus, man,” Jeff said, but Ron just glanced at him, still grinning, and kept going.

Lena came twice more before Ron finally finished, thrusting hard into her as he came, groaning and cursing. He moved off of Lena and Jeff moved onto her, but he could only fuck her for a few minutes before coming. Lena smiled, but he could tell that she was still just high off of the four orgasms his best friend gave her.

Ron had left the bed and after Jeff rolled off of Lena, he said goodbye and thanked Lena, giving her a wink. Jeff stared at her when she gave a wistful, “My pleasure” in return.

“That was a show, right?” Jeff said, as soon as he heard the front door shut. “You didn’t actually like his little prick, did you?”

“What? Oh, of course it was a show,” she said, waving him off, but she was leaving the bed. “You know your cock is so much bigger – I mean, better.”

He watched her go into the bathroom and sighed when he heard the shower start. He knew that meant sexy times were over.

-----

A week later, Jeff left town to return to college. Two days into the semester he received a text from Lena that simply said, “I’m sorry, but I have to move on. I’m sure you’ll do fine at college. Thank you for all the good times. XOXO.”

“Maybe you should have called.”

“No,” Lena said, putting down her phone after sending her last text to Jeff. “He hates talking on the phone. And besides – oh fuck – I think he’d be able to tell that you’re balls deep inside of me right now, baby.”

Ron chuckled and proceeded to fuck his new girlfriend, this time from behind. He planned to date Lena as long as she would have him and giving her plenty of orgasms seemed to be the way to keep her happy.

He chuckled again when she came for the first time, and he settled himself, prepared to fuck her for as long as his cock would hold out.

Published 
Written by michellehanover72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments