Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 3

"Not your ordinary business trip."

9
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I wake up alone in bed. Looking at the clock, I see it’s 4:30. I sit up and hear humming coming from the bathroom. I peek in the door to see our stewardess friend, who finally said we could call her Beth, standing with her leg up on the side of the bathtub. Her pussy is covered with shaving cream. I knock softly and push the door open.

She looks up and smiles and says, “Just in time. Come and help me.”

I kneel in the floor and slowly start shaving her pussy. She twirls my hair in her fingers while I’m carefully working. She says, “When you finish with me, we’ll make sure you’re nice and smooth too.” I smile up at her, but continue concentrating on what I’m doing because I don’t want to cut her.

Once I’m finished, I grab a rag and slowly wash the shaving cream from between her legs, being careful to get it all off her pussy lips. Once she’s clean, she grabs my hair. I look up and she says, “You didn’t think that was all did you, Pet?” I smile brightly and lean forward, parting her pussy lips with my fingers and sinking my tongue in her cunt.

She groans and hisses, “FUCK YES!” as I attack her clit with my tongue and teeth, pushing two of my fingers up inside her. She grinds on my face, cumming all over my face. As she releases my head, I sit back and she says, “Your turn, but on the bed. You go lay down on a towel, I’ll be right out.”

She fills the ice bucket with warm water and wets a rag, bringing it into the bedroom. She goes back and comes out with shaving cream and a new razor. She spreads my legs apart and says, “Oh, look, just a little bit of stubble on your pussy. You shaved before you came down here, didn’t you?”

I say, “Yeah, the day before I left.”

She says, “That’s good, but we’re going to need you baby smooth for tonight. Spread your legs, Pet.”

I do as she asks and she says, “That’s a good little pussy.” She takes the warm wet rag and rubs my pussy, softening up the stubble AND turning me on. She slowly spreads shaving cream on my pussy and very gently starts shaving me. You come in half way through and you say, “Awww, look at my pretty little pussy.” You lay beside me on the bed and cover my lips with yours as she continues her tedious work.

You kiss me deeply, sucking on my tongue before pushing your tongue between my lips. You start playing with my nipples and my body starts responding to your touch. Beth says, “You’re getting her all wet down her Babe.”

You pull back and say, “Are you finished?”

She is wiping the shaving cream away and she says, “Yep, all done.”

You move off the bed and push her out of the way, saying, “Good, I’ve thought about this all day.” You lean forward and open my pussy wide to your gaze. Looking up, you say, “Look what a perfect cunt this is. So pink and wet and so fucking tight and all mine.”

Beth smiles down at you and says, “It’s a beautiful pussy. We showed it off today on the beach.”

You say, “Well, while I’m enjoying this juicy pussy, why don’t you tell me what you did?”

I close my eyes at the touch of your tongue. You lick up and down my lips, sucking them into your mouth briefly. She lays her head on my thigh watching you suck my pussy as she tells you about the beach. Listening to her describe our day as your fingers sink into my pussy sets my blood to boiling.

I moan and arch up, pressing my pussy into your face. As you continue eating my pussy, she says “She’s such a horny little minx. And was such a good pet today. It’s nice of you to give her such a treat before dinner.”

When I cum, you lay your head against my thigh, gently rubbing my pussy as my body calms down. Looking up at her, you say, “I’m glad you two had such a good day.” Looking up at me, you say, “Yours is still the best pussy I’ve ever tasted.” You slide up onto the bed and kiss me deeply, sharing the flavor with me before you say, “OK, I’m going to shower while you two get dressed for dinner.”

She takes the rag and gently cleans up my pussy again before handing me a short, black mini dress with spaghetti straps. I say, “Where’s my panties?”

She says, “Oh, you won’t need them tonight. They’ll just get in the way.”

I smile and slip on the dress. She comes over and fluffs my hair before sitting down in front of the vanity. She pulls her long hair up into a chignon on her head, little ringlets falling around her face. Looking a me, she says, “You should leave your hair down. You’re much sexier that way.”

I stand behind her and smile, lightly massaging her shoulders as she does her make up. I let my hands slide down her chest, into her robe and I start playing with her nipples. She moans and says, “You little tart, you know how to turn me on, don’t you?”

I laugh and say, “I pay attention.”

You come out of the bathroom and say, “OK, ladies, none of that. Dinner first, then later on, we’ll play.”

I giggle and walk over to you sliding my hands up around your neck. I pout lightly and say, “Why can’t we play now?”

You lean down and kiss me hard, saying, “I need food to keep up with you two.”

Once you’re dressed in your suit, I turn to look at Beth. She has put on a red dress, about 2 inches longer than mine that’s strapless. Her shoulders look so silky smooth, I have to rub them. When she shivers, you say, “Come on ladies, let’s go eat before we get stuck in the room ordering room service.

Once we’re in the restaurant, we’re put in a round booth in the corner.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I’m put in the middle with you on my left, Beth on my right. There’s table cloth covering the table, so no one can see that as soon as we’re settled in our seats, you’re playing with one of my legs, Beth the other.”

When the waitress comes over for our drink order, you order a bottle of wine, asking me if it’s ok. I say, “I think I’d rather just have water, if you don’t mind.”

So you and Beth share the bottle of wine while I drink water, trying to keep my wits about me. By now, you’ve turned and you’re nibbling on my neck, sliding your hand further up my thigh to tease me.

Beth leans close to my ear and says, “Spread your legs Pet. Show him how hot you are.”

My legs open further and you find my uncovered pussy with your fingers. You pull back and smile at me, saying, “That’s my naughty girl.”

I smile back at you, wanting to moan as you flick my clit with your fingertips. The waitress comes back with the drinks and she can’t help but notice how you and Beth are both paying attention to me. You smile up at the flustered waitress, whose nametag says, ’Julia’ and say, “I’ll have Prime Rib, medium well, with a baked potato.” You look at me and I nod, and you say, “She’ll have the same. Beth?”

Beth is sizing Julia up and she says, “I think I’ll have Chicken Cordon Bleu.” Once our orders are written down, Beth excuses herself and follows Julia away from the table. I turn my face to yours and you kiss me deeply, while your fingers still tease my pussy. When I pull back, you say, “Are you enjoying Beth with us?”

I smile and say, “Oh yes, definitely.”

You say, “I think she’s trying to corral another playmate for us.”

I giggle and say, “Probably so, but I have to say, I really, really want your cock in my pussy tonight Baby. I want you to fuck me good.”

Leaning in closer to me, you lick my lips and say, “Whatever you want, Baby, you can have. You know how much I love fucking you.”

I smile and we kiss again, only to be interrupted when Beth slides back into the booth. When we pull apart, she says, “I think we may be seeing Julia later tonight.”

We both smile at her and you say, “Sounds good, but my Baby here gets top priority.”

Beth leans in close to me as Julia walks by and says, “Of course she does,” before turning my face to hers and covering my lips in a sensual kiss. I take turns kissing you both until our food is brought to the table, all the while, you’re fingering my pussy, deeper and deeper. As Julia is setting our plates on the table, Beth leans close to my ear and says, “Cum now Pet. Let her hear you cum as he fingers your oh so wet snatch.”

Her words trigger a flood and I clench around your fingers, cumming hard, much to your surprise. I moan and Julia almost drops the plate she’s holding. As she finishes setting our plates on the table, Beth takes your hand from my pussy and sucks on your fingers. We all see Julia lick her lips and we know she’s ready to play too.

We all enjoy our dinner and dinner conversation. By the time our plates are empty. You sit back, waiting for your coffee while Beth once again captures my lips with hers. By now my body is on fire. You watch us as she slides her hand in the top of my dress and tweaks one of my nipples. She breaks the kiss when Julia walks over and she whispers, “Julia, look what a perfect tit this is.” She then pulls my dress down and tweaks my nipple once again.

Pulling my dress back into place, you say, “Now Beth, let’s not show everyone how beautiful she is.”

Beth giggles and says, “Why not? Julia’s going to join us later, aren’t you Baby?”

Looking at you and me, she nods and we both smile at her. Once you’re finished with your coffee, we start to get up. Beth says, “I’m going to hang out here and keep Julia hot and ready. Why don’t you two go for a stroll?”

You take my hand and we walk down to the beach. We each take off our shoes and carry them, letting the warm sand tickle between our toes. We find a secluded alcove in the rocks and you sit me down on one. Leaning over me, you unzip your pants and push them down.

I wrap my lips around your cock and suck you. As much fun as I’ve had with Beth, nothing compares to having your cock. You see me fingering my pussy and you say, “Pull up your skirt Baby. I want my pussy.”

I do as you ask and you part my legs, rubbing your cock up and down my slit before sliding it in. “That’s my cunt,” you say as you push your cock all the way in me.

Looking up at your eyes in the moonlight, I say, “Fuck me Baby.”

You know how I want it. How I crave it. You grab my hips and slam into me hard and fast. I groan and pull my legs up, opening my cunt wide for you. You slam into me harder and harder, making my body quake. When I cum all over your cock, you say, “Suck me Baby. Clean my cock.”

I take your cock into my mouth and lick it clean. I want you to cum in my mouth, and you don’t disappoint me. I nibble down your shaft to your balls, then back up again. I open wide and take your cock in my mouth. You watch in the moonlight as I go down on you, taking your cock into my throat. You groan and grab my head, fucking my face as I suck your cock.

You throw your head back and almost howl as you cum, shooting your load into my throat. Suddenly, Beth is there. She said, “I knew you’d be here.” When you finish cumming, she pulls my face to hers and we share a long, deep, cum filled kiss, before she turns and cleans off your cock.

Once you’re redressed, she says, “Julia will be by your room later. Do you mind if I stay and join you or do you want to be alone?”

You and I look at each other and you say, “No, we’d love for you to come with us. We’re enjoying your company.”

She smiles and says, “Wait till Julia joins the fun. You’ll be in pussy Heaven.”

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments