Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 4

"Not your ordinary business trip."

6
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
When we get back to our room, we’re surprised to see a bucket with chilled champagne in it and four glasses waiting. You pour us each a glass, then sit back in a chair, loosening your tie.

“Why don’t you two enjoy yourselves for a bit?”
I move to you and sit on your knee, leaning down to kiss you deeply. You slide your hand up my thigh and return my kiss. I hear music begin to play and I pull back, turning to see Beth walking towards us. She pulls me to my feet and against her body, grinding against me. We start dancing in front of you, rubbing all over each other.

She grabs the hem of my dress and slowly lifts it up until my ass is uncovered. Grabbing my ass cheeks, she pushes her knee between my legs and grinds it into my pussy. I turn to you and see you’re sitting back, watching intently. I see the bulge in your pants and I know you’re resisting touching it, waiting as long as possible.

I pull her dress down, exposing her tits. She moans as I tweak her nipples, then she gently bites my neck, whispering in my ear.

“Suck on my nipples, Pet. Show him how good your mouth is.”

I lean down and flick my tongue over her nipples before sucking one of them into my mouth. She moans and grabs my head, holding me against her body. I move from one nipple to the other, leaving a wet glistening trail across her skin, before moving up her neck and covering her lips with mine.

She pulls back and strips my dress over my head, then pushes me over to you and has me sit on your lap. I do as she asks as she strips her dress off, then she kneels in front of us. I lay my head back on your shoulder so you can look over my shoulder and watch her as she spreads my legs wide. Your hands cover my breasts and tweak my nipples as you watch her sink her face into my pussy.

I feel your cock pushing against my ass as she pushes my legs wide open and licks up my slit. She has me dripping wet and my body begging for release when she pulls her lips from my pussy.

“Do you want to fuck her again? Or can I?”

You suck on my neck and say, “OH, I want her. I want to fuck my pussy.”

She takes my hand and pulls me to the bed as you stand and quickly disrobe. She grabs your cock as you kneel on the bed, stroking it before guiding it into my pussy. She moves to her bag and pulls out a dildo. Laying down beside me, she sinks it into her own cunt.

As she’s fucking herself, she sucks on my nipples, causing my body to tremble. She pulls away and moves her lips to my ear.

She says, “You love having that big cock fucking you, don’t you Pet?”

I moan and look into your eyes, whispering, “Fuck yes, I love his cock in my pussy.”

You grab my thighs and pound in harder, saying, “MY fucking pussy this week Baby. Mine to have and to control. You’re my bitch this week.”

Your words send my body into spasms as I cum hard.

Beth looks up at you.

“My, she does like being your bitch, doesn’t she? It’s because you treat her so good. Look at how your cock is giving her pussy exactly what it needs.”

She leans over and starts flicking her tongue over my clit as you pump into me harder and faster. She grabs your ass and squeezes as you pump deep into me, cumming hard.

Once you’ve filled my pussy with your load, you fall on the bed beside me, as she goes down on me, sucking my pussy to another orgasm. When she finally moves away from my pussy, I roll up against you, kissing you deeply.

When I pull back, you say, “Your pussy is amazing, Baby.”

As I lay catching my breath, you turn to her and say, “Come here.”

You lay back and she straddles your face, lowering her pussy to your mouth. I lay and watch as you tongue her pussy, my body still tingling with need, but at the moment, content. I don’t even play with myself as I watch because I know with another girl coming, it’s going to be a long night.

Just as she’s beginning to cum on your face, there’s a knock at the door.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

I look through the peephole and see Julia standing there.

I open the door and say, “Hi, come in.”

She hesitates for a second, seeing I’m naked, then she walks in slowly. I leave the door open long enough that a couple of women walking by can see I’m nude. I just giggle as they blush and speed up their pace.

When Beth sees Julia walk in, her body shudders as she cums. I take Julia’s hand and lead her over to the bed as Beth is grinding her pussy on your face. I let go of Julia’s hand as Beth moves off your body and I lay across you, licking her cum from your face and kissing you. Beth leans over and captures Julia’s mouth in a deep kiss. We roll over and watch, fascinated, as Beth takes her clothes off of her and pulls her against her body. I can’t help but see a lot of similarities between them as they kiss. Their hair, their body type. No wonder we thought Julia was attractive.

As I stroke your cock, Beth pulls her lips from Julia’s and looks at us.

She says, “I guess it’s time to surprise you both. Julia is my sister.”

I actually feel your cock twitching in my hand and I smile. I don’t know which has you more turned on, three women at your beck and call or the fact that two of them are sisters. We both watch, fascinated, as Beth and Julia start to feel each other up. First their breasts and then they each slip a hand in the other’s pussy.

I feel your hand creep between my legs and you start fingering me as we watch the scene unfold in front of us. Beth and Julia move fluently into a 69. It’s so easy to see that they have done this many, many times. I hear your breathing getting faster as you watch them eat each other’s pussy. I lean down and suck your cock into my mouth, keeping my eyes on what they are doing.

Your hand tangles in my hair and you massage my scalp as I suck your cock. I’m not trying to suck you off, just give you enough pleasure that you can hold out a little bit longer. Your cock twitches and swells as they girls get each other off. Beth opens her eyes to see me sucking you.

“Save that load, Pet. Julia would love his cock in her ass."

I pull your cock from my lips as she tosses me a condom. I roll it over your erection and watch as Julia lifts her ass over your cock. Beth slowly works your cock into her tight ass and you groan, trying to resist the urge to thrust up into her hard. Once your cock is deep in her ass, her pussy is right in front of my face. I lean forward and lick her clit, causing her body to rock against you.

I move back and watch as she slowly starts riding your cock. You match her rhythm as Beth scoots between my thighs and starts finger my pussy. I move back up to lay beside you, shocked to see Beth wearing a strap on.

She says, “While he fucks Julia, I’m going to fuck you.”

She spreads my legs and sinks the dildo into my pussy. I almost scream as she grabs my thighs and fucks me fast and hard. I turn my face to you and we start to kiss as Beth and Julia do the same. In a matter of minutes, I’m arching my back and cumming hard. Beth is grabbing my ass and burying the dildo deep inside me.

I watch as she rips it off and her hands move between her thighs.

I say, “Let me,” and she moves up, pushing her pussy against my face.

It doesn’t take long until she’s cumming on my face. She moves off just in time for me to see Julia cum, squirting her juices all over your stomach.

Beth and I move in and start licking your stomach and her pussy as you arch up, slamming deep in her ass and cumming. When she slides your cock from her ass, Beth takes the condom and tosses it before all three of us swoop in to clean up your cock.

We collapse in a heap on the bed, me beside you, Beth on your other side and Julia on her side.

We gasp for air and you manage to say, “Fuck, that was crazy.”

I just nod in agreement, unable to find my voice.

Beth says, “There’s more where that came from. Better pace yourselves, it’s gonna be a fun night.”

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments