Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 6

"Not your ordinary business trip."

4
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Surprise, surprise, I wake up feeling thoroughly used and horny as fuck. I look at you and you’re still sleeping. Checking the clock, it’s only 6:00 am. Damn, I want you to fuck me so bad, but I hate to wake you up. I think of masturbating, but I know you like to watch me so what am I supposed to do?

Finally I decide to wake you. I move down the bed until I’m laying between your legs and I slowly begin sucking on your balls as gently as I possibly can. I feel your cock twitching so I start moving up your shaft slowly. By the time I reach the tip, you’re fully erect.

I look up and you’re still sleeping so I take the tip of your cock in my mouth and start sucking on it, swirling my tongue over it. I feel it twitch and glance up. You’re not awake yet, but you’re not far from it.

I slide my mouth down your shaft and take you into my throat. Your hips surge upward and I look up, watching as you open your eyes. When you see me, you smile and say, “Good morning Baby.”

I take your cock from my mouth and say, “Good morning” before I return to sucking it.

You tangle your hands in my hair and you say, “That’s my good little pet. You got Daddy nice and hard this morning with that hot little mouth. But you know what I like first thing, don’t you Pet?”

I take your cock out of my mouth and I say, “You like fucking your pussy, don’t you Daddy?”

“That’s right baby. Daddy wants to fuck his pussy. Now come up here,” you command. I slide up your body and sit beside you. You say, “Ride me now.” I kneel over your body and sit down on your cock, taking it all in my pussy. You put your hands behind your head and say, “Give Daddy what he wants, Pet. Fuck me with that wet cunt.”

I put my hands on your shoulders and do exactly as you ask. Slowing down when you tell me too, speeding up when you tell me to. At one point, you tell me to rub my clit and cum for you and I do that too. By the time you’re ready to cum, I’ve already came twice.

I know you’re close when you stop me and say, “Lay on your back and spread those legs wide Baby.”

I do as you ask and you slide between them, rubbing your cock up and down my drenched slit. You slide it back in and grab one of my legs, pulling it up onto your shoulder. You start fucking me hard and you say, “That’s it. That’s a good little pussy. I’m gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

As your fucking me hard and deep, our door opens and Beth walks in. She watches as you fuck me, licking her lips as you cum deep inside me. When you pull out, you look at her and say, “Want to taste?”

She says, “Fuck yes, but I can’t stay long.” She leans down and sucks our cum from my pussy, causing my body to tingle again. Then she licks our juices from your cock. She licks her lips and says, “I love that flavor, but I have to go. I just wanted to tell you I have a surprise for you. Charlie has a friend with a yacht. It’s at your disposal today and you can do anything you want on it.” She lays a piece of paper on the nightstand and turns to go. She turns back at the door and looks at you, saying, “Skip the convention today. Trust me, the yacht is worth it.”

After she leaves, you look at me and say, “Up for a day on the water?”

I say, “I’d love it. Are you really skipping the convention?”

You laugh and say, “That’s a really tough choice. A seminar on marketing or a hot pussy to fuck on a boat. Which would you choose?”

I giggle and say, “Then I guess we should get cleaned up.”

You say, “Yeah, but not together. Gonna save today’s fun for the yacht. Want to go first?”

I laugh and say, “No, go ahead. I’m just going to lay here and rest a minute.”

You lean down and kiss me hard, then you go into the bathroom. I hear the shower running and I close my eyes, imagining your body under the water. My fingers stray to my pussy and by the time you come out, I’m pumping three fingers into my cunt and rubbing my clit.

When you see what I’m doing, you stop to watch me. When I see you, I moan and you whisper, “Keep going Baby. I love watching you finger fuck my cunt.” My body tingles and surges upward as I cum hard.

You walk to the edge of the bed and pull me over to you. You lean down and stick your tongue in my pussy, licking all around it. When you take your face from my pussy, you pull me up roughly and kiss me hard. I suck my flavor from your tongue as it plunges into my mouth.

When we pull apart, you say, “Go take your shower Pet. And don’t touch that pussy again today. It’s MINE to play with as I want.”

I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you sensually. When I pull away, I say, “Yes, Daddy, anything you want.”

You smile wickedly and say, “Yes, today is the day. You call me Daddy all day long. Everyone will know you belong to me.”

I take my shower quickly then come back into the bedroom. You watch as I put on a bikini and a sheer cover up. I slide on my sandals and grab my sunglasses and tote bag. You look at me and say, “Ready now?”

I look up into your eyes and say, “I’m ready, Daddy.”

You smile and say, “That’s a good pet. Let’s go.”

When we get to the marina, we’re greeted by a gorgeous raven haired beauty with big boobs threatening to burst through her uniform.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

She smiles and says, “I’m Lila. I’ll be your captain today. Anything you need, I will be happy to provide. Please, follow me.”

She leads us on a tour of the yacht, ending up on the deck. She says, “Please enjoy yourselves and I’ll get us underway. Breakfast is laid out for you, I hope you like it.”

She disappears and we sit down at the table to eat. We watch as the yacht slowly pulls away from the dock and out to sea. I look at you and say, “Did you see anyone else on board?”

You say, “No, I think it’s just Captain Lila. And I think we can play with her too.”

I look at you and smile and say, “You want to, don’t you?”

You give me a wicked grin and say, “Don’t you?”

I smile and say, “Oh yeah.”

You say, “Why don’t you go visit with Captain Lila?”

I say, “What would you like me to do Daddy?”

You say, “I’m gonna be watching. I want to see you suck on her tits and I want to see you fingering her pussy. But don’t lick her pussy. Not yet.”

I walk over to you and I say, “Yes Daddy.”

You slide your hand up my leg and grab my ass and say, “That’s my good pet. Make sure you tell Lila Daddy wants to fuck her.”

I walk away and find Captain Lila steering the boat. She looks at me when I walk onto the bridge and says, “Can I help you?”

I say, “Yes, you can. Daddy wants to fuck you and I’m here to get you ready.”

She glances at me and says, “Daddy?”

I say, “Yes. I belong to him and today he wants to fuck you so I am here to get you ready.”

She looks very confused and she says, “I don’t know what you mean. How are you supposed to get me ready?”

I say, “Like this,” and I walk over and start opening her coat. She tries to push my hand away, but I say, “Lila, you’re supposed to do anything we want, right?”

She says, “Well, yeah, but Charlie never said…”

I say, “Right now, I want to open your shirt and get at your tits so stop fighting me.” I get her shirt open and off her body. Her bra hooks in the front so I open it and strip it off as well.

I glance to my left and see you watching. I look into her face and say, “Your tits are gorgeous. Are they real?”

She says, “Umm, yes, they are. What…what are you doing?”

I stand closer to her and start rubbing her nipples. I look into her eyes and I say, “Lila, I want to suck on your nipples and you’re going to let me.” I move and stand in front of her, pushing her slightly away from the console and bend down, sucking one of her tits into my mouth.

I glance to my left and you smile at me. I look up and see Lila lick her lips. For all her protests, she’s getting horny. As I work my way between her tits, I start unbuttoning her skirt.

She says, “No, you can’t, you really shouldn’t.”

I say, “Lila, Daddy wants me to finger your pussy and that’s exactly what I’m going to do, now stop fighting me.” I push her skirt down and I say, “Naughty girl, you don’t wear panties. That’s just begging for your pussy to be touched.”

My fingers slide over her pussy and I find she’s getting wet. I say, “My sexy little Lila, your pussy is already wet. Could it be you like having your tits sucked?” When she doesn’t say anything, I say, “Come on Lila, you know you want me to finger fuck your pussy. Why don’t you say it? Tell me how it feels to have a woman fingering this hot wet pussy.”

She says, “But I’ve never, you’re the first…”

At that moment, you walk in and say, “Is she ready, Pet?”

I look at you and say, “She’s so wet Daddy. And she says I’m her first girl. After you fuck her, may I please lick her pussy Daddy?”

You smile at me and say, “Yes pet, but for now, why don’t you kiss her while Daddy sticks his big hard cock into that wet steamy pussy you got ready for me?”

I grab her face and kiss her sensually as you nudge her feet apart, dip down and slide your cock into her cunt. She moans into my mouth as you pound into her. I pull my lips away and say, “Daddy will fuck you good, Lila. Then he’s going to let me suck you. I can’t wait to taste your sweet hot cunt.”

You look at me and say, “Good girl, Baby. Tell her what you’re gonna do to her pussy. She’s getting wetter with every word.”

I play with her nipples and say, “I’m going to put my tongue deep in your pussy and lick your walls. I’m gonna suck on your clitty till you scream for mercy and then I’m going to finger fuck you while I make you cum.”

You say, “Baby, get on your knees. Suck her clit now while I’m fucking her.”

I smile at you and drop to my knees, licking over her click and your cock before I suck her clit between my lips. She cums hard, screaming for more. You keep fucking her till she cums again. You pull out of her pussy and I grab your cock with my lips. You slam into my throat, cumming hard.

You pull out and say, “Before you eat her pussy, Pet, kiss her. Let her taste my cum and hers.” I stand up and grab her head, kissing her deeply. I shove my tongue into her mouth and she sucks it like a pacifier. You finger her pussy as we’re kissing, then you say, “Now Pet, eat her pussy.”

I drop to my knees again, attacking her pussy with all I have. You stand back and watch as I suck her off. She cums twice on my face as I finger fuck her pussy hard and fast.

When she collapses, I look at you and say, “Did you enjoy that, Daddy?”

You say, “Yes, Pet, but now, it’s time for you.” You look at Lila and say, “Lay on the floor, Lila. You’re about to eat your very first pussy.”

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments