Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 7

"Not your ordinary business trip."

5
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Lila lays on her back and you step up to the console, keeping the boat under control as I kneel over her face. She says, “I don’t know what to do.”

I say, “Just do whatever you like having done to your pussy. Stick out your tongue and taste me. That’s it Lila, just like that.”

Her tongue slides around the outside of my pussy, licking up the flavor of my leaking pussy. She pauses and says, “You taste really good.”

I say, “So do you, Lila. Now open my pussy lips and stick your tongue in me. That’s it, just like that.”

Her tongue sliding hesitantly in my pussy feels so good. I’m trying not to grind on her face yet, but it’s so hard. I whisper, “Suck on my clit Lila. Do it.”

You kill the engine on the boat and get down on the floor beside Lila. You lay on your side and watch her for a few minutes, then you start giving her instructions. You say, “Lila take her clit in your mouth and nibble on it and stick 2 of your fingers in her pussy. Come on, you gotta feel how tight that cunt is.”

She does as you ask and I moan, reaching up to twist my nipples as you teach her how to please a woman. You reach up and squeeze my ass and say, “Now Pet, I know you’re ready. It’s time for my pussy to cum.”

I grind down on her face, forcing her to put more pressure on my clit. You put your hand with her on my pussy and slide 2 of your fingers in with her 2. My body rocks and spasms as I flood her face with my cum.

I slide off her face and lay down beside her, licking my cum from her face. I look up at you and you say, “Do what you want with her Pet. She’s yours for now.”

You sit up on the couch as I slide down and scissor my legs with hers. I start grinding my pussy against hers and she screams, “OH FUCK!” shoving her pussy against mine. You decide to join in our fun when we’re both close to cumming. You kneel by our bodies and use your fingers to play with our clits.

I grind my pussy tightly against hers and you say, “That’s my good pet. I want you both to cum for me.” And we do. So much cum it drips onto the floor. You coat your fingers in a mixture of our cum then stick your fingers in her mouth and mine. I suck the flavor from your fingers, getting even hornier.

I sit up and watch her sucking your fingers. She looks at me as she licks her lips and says, “That was amazing.”

You say, “It was very nice to watch. Now, Captain Lila, why don’t you find us a nice secluded place to drop anchor for a while, then join us up on deck. I have something I need to take care of.” I see your rock hard cock and I know I’m about to get the fucking of my life.

Once we’re back on deck, you look skyward. You say, “Oh, Baby, it looks like a storm is rolling in. Want to go back inside?”

I smile at you and say, “No, Daddy. I don’t mind the rain.”

You pat my ass and say, “That’s a good girl.” You spread out a towel on the deck and lay down on it. “Lay beside me, Pet.” I do as you ask and you say, “I want you to stroke me. Remember how you did the first time? At the restaurant where we met? Stroke my cock for me and tell me what you’re thinking.”

I prop myself up on my elbow and grab your shaft. I stroke you slowly but firmly, keeping your cock hard. I say, “I love how big your cock gets. It’s so hard, it feels like granite. Touching it makes my pussy so wet, I just want to crawl all over you and fuck you good, Daddy. Being your Pet is my favorite thing to be. I want to satisfy your every need and desire.”

You say, “Fuck, Baby, your hand is incredible. You know just where to touch me to make me ache. But I want to fuck my pussy. On your hands and knees Pet. I wanna see that ass.”

I do as you ask and you position yourself behind me. You grab my ass cheeks and say, “God your ass is perfect.” You slide your cock up and down my slit until I’m begging to be fucked. You slide it in with one thrust and say, “That’s my wet cunt. Let me hear you.”

I moan and say, “Daddy, your cock feels so good in my pussy. No one fucks me like you do.”

You slap my ass and say, “I love your cunt Baby. So fucking wet and so tight. Squeeze my cock with it.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

That’s it, oh fuck you’re so good.”

Suddenly, the clouds open up and rain pours down over our bodies. You pull out of me and say, “Come here, Pet.”

You push me against the rail and lift my leg up until my foot is resting on the side of the boat. The warm tropical rain pours over us as you slide your cock back in me. I hold on to the rail as you pummel my pussy, fucking me with everything you’ve got.

I cum twice before you start slamming into me harder. I see Captain Lila come out onto the deck to watch us. She stays under the canopy, out of the rain. You see her and say, “Come here Lila.” She steps out into the rain and stands next to us. You say, “Get ready, I’ll have a job for you soon.”

You pound me harder and harder and I know you’re close. I throw my head back, letting the warm rain splash onto my face as I cum one more time. My pussy clenching on your cock causes you to cum with me. I feel your hot cum in my pussy and my body continues to spasm.

You pull out of my cunt and I whimper. You say, “Not to worry Pet, Lila’s going to take care of you.” You look at Lila and say, “Get on your knees and make her cum one more time.”

She drops in front of me and glues her lips to my pussy. She sucks your cum from me as you stand beside me, kissing my lips. You pull back and say, “How does she feel, Pet?”

I moan and say, “Her tongue is incredible.” We look down and watch as she attacks my pussy with gusto. I may be her first girl, but I damn sure won’t be her last.

She looks up and catches your eye. You say, “Make her cum Lila, then we’ll take care of you again.”

She pushes her fingers into my pussy and sucks hard on my clit, causing me to spasm into another orgasm. She stands and I grab her face, kissing her deeply. You watch our tongues battle against each other for a few minutes, then you say, “Baby, I think Lila needs attention.”

I pull away from her lips and say, “What would you like me to do Daddy.”

You smile and say, “There’s a surprise in your bag. Go get it.”

I go find my bag and I smile when I see you brought my favorite dildo. I walk back out to find you sitting back, having Lila fingering her cunt. I sit by you and watch, feeling my own pussy tingle. You grab my dildo and say, “Spread your legs.” I do as you ask and you say, “Lila, keep fingering yourself and watch this.”

Her eyes are glued to my pussy as you sink the dildo in it. I moan and thrust against it. You say, “Oh, Daddy’s pet is a horny bitch. You want it hard, don’t you baby?”

“Yes, Daddy, please,” I whimper. “Fuck me hard.”

You say, “You do it Baby. I want to watch you both.”

I grab the dildo as you and Lila both watch me pound my cunt. I close my eyes so I don’t see the look of sheer pleasure cross your face. You’ve never seen me fuck myself this hard. You start stroking your cock as you watch us both.

You motion Lila over to you. She drops to her knees and sucks your cock in her mouth as you continue to watch me fuck myself. I open my eyes and you say, “You’re beautiful Pet. Keep going. Make my pussy cum again.”

You play with my tits as she sucks you. My body rocks in need as I fuck myself even harder. I need to cum so badly. You take the dildo from me and say, “Let me help you Pet.”

You slam it in me so hard it shocks my system and cum gushes from me. You grab Lila’s head and say, “Wait.” You push her out of the way and swoop down on my pussy, licking it for all it’s worth. Your tongue rocks me to the core and I just keep cumming on your face.

When my body stops shaking, you sit back and look at Lila. You say, “Finish me now, Bitch. Don’t play, take me in your throat NOW.” As she sucks your cock, I slide between her legs and suck her pussy. The more I lick her, the harder she sucks you. She cums all over my face and I drink up every last drop, savoring her flavor as she gets you off.

She swallows your cock and your body twitches. I know you’re cumming hard. I get up and kiss you, sharing her flavor with you as I taste myself still on your lips.

Your spent cock falls from her lips and you pull her up against us both. I grab her face and kiss her deeply, drinking in your cum. We all collapse in the rain and you say, “Why don’t you two get us some lunch?” We’re going to have an amazing afternoon.”

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments