Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Library Colonel, Part 2

"You can learn a lot in a library"

3
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
957 words 957 words
It was my turn to close the branch library, so as closing time approached, I was going through the closing check list. Day was almost done. It had been a long day and I was looking forward to getting some sleep. My perpetually horny wife, Peppi, had visited me earlier for a quick fuck before spending the night with her sister, so I could go home and hit the rack.

I wasn't alone. A little high school senior, Debbie, was the only other person left in the library with me. Debbie was a library page, a volunteer helper. A short, slightly plump little thing, with large tits and a bubble butt, she always wore short skirts and fuzzy sweaters. An honor student, she also got high marks for cocksucking. She also had plump cuntlips and a clit that got big when sucked. I especially enjoyed her submissive streak. All evening I had tormented her by literally shocking her nipples. I would wait until she was alone in the stacks. Then I'd drag my feet on the carpet as I approached, building up a static electricity charge. When she saw me, she would put her hands behind her and thrust out her D cups. Her big nipples pushed out against her bra and sweater. I'd slowly reach out with a forefinger until the static charge leaped from my finger to her nipple. You could actually see a spark and hear a crackling. Her knees buckled ever so slightly, her nipple visibly got hard and swollen, and she stifled a moan. Without even checking, I knew her cunt was wet.

She was anticipating what I had promised her when we closed. She was going to bare her big tits and squeeze them together until her nipples were touching. For my part, I would slowly approach, dragging my feet. I'd have her scuff her feet against the rug to generate an even bigger shock. With a little luck, the spark would get both nipples!

And then that little party crashed. Our boss, the Colonel, came striding through the front door, with only fifteen minutes left on the clock. To be honest, though, my cock gave a visible twitch. Just the previous weekend Peppi and I had thoroughly used and abused Jill, the head librarian and the wife of a real life colonel. My cock had slept well for what was left of that night.

Jill called me over and instructed me to lock the doors and to "report" to the break room. I almost saluted. Watching her walk back to the stacks where Debbie was working, I couldn't help but admire her ass. I locked up and went to the break room. A few minutes later Debbie appeared, followed by Jill. Using my advanced observation skills, I noted that Debbie's sweater was partly unbuttoned, and there was a smudge of lipstick on her lips that matched the color that Jill was wearing.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

Both women wore big grins. Jill asked me if the library were completely locked, and I assured that it was.

She walked over to where I was standing, tilted her head back, presenting her full, red lips to be kissed. One of her hands groped my crotch, quickly finding the head of my cock and squeezing the rapidly engorging knob. Both of my hands were full of her ass cheeks as I sucked her long, pointed tongue, which had so very recently been buried in my wife's fuckhole and asshole.

When we came up for air I glanced over at Debbie, who was sitting in a desk chair, legs spread wide, fingering her cunt. Debbie was just oh so slightly "full figured", with great legs, a smooth bubble butt, and over-sized, firm tits, all wrapped up in skin that was naturally dark, reflecting her Mediterranean heritage. One of her hands held open her long, plump cuntlips while the other hand rubbed and pinched her long, thick clit.

Jill sat on the edge of the desk, hiking up her skirt and spreading wide. She grabbed a handful of Debbie's hair, pulling Debbie's face between her legs. Debbie eagerly began sucking Jill's equally large lips and clit. I approached the desk and pulled Jill's shoulders until she was laying on her back, her head hanging off the edge. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra.

I knew from prior experience that Jill enjoyed rough sex, so I took the opportunity to abuse her big tits and inch-long nipples. I pinched, twisted, and pulled her nipples, eliciting moans as her nipples grew larger and as hard as little pebbles. I unbuckled my belt and took several wraps around my hand. As Debbie tongued and bit Jill's cunt, I slapped her big tits with the belt until they were crisscrossed with red welts. I managed to drag my thick, throbbing cock out of my jeans. As Debbie concentrated on sucking her clit, I began throat fucking her mouth. As she started cumming she screamed around my cock and she grabbed two handfuls of Debbie's hair, pulling Debbie's face tight to her cunt.

I was almost ready to shoot my load when Debbie pulled me away from Jill's mouth. She bent over the desk and reached back to spread her big, round cheeks, baring her tiny asshole to my doorknob size cock head. I literally jammed my cock all the way in. I could feel her ass muscles clenching and pulsing as she came. I drove in and out, shooting wad after wad of hot cum deep into her bowels. When my balls were completely drained, I slowly pulled my cock from her tight asshole, pulled up my jeans and left both women lying on the lunchroom table.

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors