Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Addictions

"We lost ourselves in the heady rush of passion."

22
12 Comments 12
78.6k Views 78.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

I floated on air. Hips moved and arms flexed. His cock thrust into me as my tongue drew circles on the side of his neck. My nails skimmed across his back. The crisp cotton sheets cool against my skin as I moaned. Our sweat-slick bodies moved to the beat of the music. Fingers slid into my mouth with the sweet taste of orange. 

"I'm fucking you next, Ashley. Make you scream my name." His breath was hot on my ear. His thumb rubbed my lips.

My eyes moved between them. Naked skin and lustful gazes.

I sucked his fingers.

Gasped.

Then bit.

The first spank landed across my ass. Then the second. The hard pinch startled me. I squealed and nearly lost my grip. My head swung to the right. They stood behind me grinning. I slid down the pole to the hardwood floor. I blushed. Hated being caught daydreaming.

I chased Damian, pushed him back onto the couch. Jared darted out of my way, but tripped over the coffee table.

"Assholes! I nearly fell." I laughed, helped him back up. He caught my hand and pulled me into a hug, his hands slid down my back.

"Such a fuckin' dirty mouth." He smiled.

"You love my dirty mouth." My tongue licked across his lips. "When did you get here?"

Jared laughed. "Arrived early last night." He looked around. "I love this place. We bought a property like it."

"You're not serious." I frowned, paced the floor.

"We signed papers already." Damian grabbed my waist and kissed the side of my neck.

"Fuck! How is that possible?" I turned the music off. Rubbed my sore shoulder.

"Money, babe." Jared murmured against my ear. "The lure of the almighty dollar. It's a wicked little addiction, you know."

I knew all about little addictions. I had plenty. More than they knew.

"Vancouver needs you."

"Not right now. Too many opportunities here we won't pass up." Damian sprawled on the couch.

"Shower. Dress up. We're going out to celebrate." Jared winked at me.

"Vegas can't handle you full-time." I sure as hell can't. I shut the bedroom door to laughter. 

~~~

Two days later we lounged near my pool, cold beers in hand, skin glistening with the fine mist from the overhead patio cover. Rihanna and DJ Khaled sang about 'Wild Thoughts' as the nearby fan lazily blew air over us.

"Ready for tonight?" Damian grabbed a cold beer and nudged Jared.

Jared dropped his bottle into the trash, then yawned. "So fucking tired."

"You can stay here. Rest and relax." I laughed. "Watch Netflix. Eat pizza."

"While you have all the fun?" Damian scoffed. "We're coming." He clasped my ankle. His callused finger slowly trailed over my pale skin.

I hadn't planned on company tonight. I was desperate to distract them. I bit my lip. I couldn't think of anything.

"I'll be gone all night." I stalled.

"Hardcore fun. Just how I like it." Damian grinned, bottle at his lips.

"I don't want to corrupt you." I avoided his eyes, played with my bikini string. "My conscience would haunt me."

"Does it involve rough sex with hot women?" Jared turned onto his side. "Haven't had either since we got here."

You have no idea the things you've been doing in my daydreams. My mouth was dry. I sipped cold lemonade.

"You'd need to sign papers to see things. Leave your phones behind."

"What kind of things?" Jared stared, clearly intrigued.

I hesitated. I was on a slippery slope. I'd wanted to photograph them for ages. Capture the lean muscles, lines and angles that fascinated me. They were camera shy. Maybe I could get what I wanted.

I lowered my sunglasses and smiled. Leaned forward. 

"Filthy." My hands slid up Damian's thighs. I loved to keep him on edge. It was a dirty game we all played.

"Hungry."

"Wicked." I lightly massaged his firm muscles.

"Depraved." He relaxed into the cushions as I straddled him.

"You couldn't handle it." I gazed deep into his eys.

"You won't last a night with us, Ashley," Damian moaned, and pressed me closer.

"I disagree." I kissed him hungrily, tasted the beer and lime. I was determined to win at all costs.

"And if you win?"

"Sultry music." My tongue brushed against his.

"Blue sheets." I nipped his bottom lip.

"White pillows."

"Your naked bodies in my bed in Key West for a week." My hips circled his.

"You pose for me."

The men's eyes met in silent communication.

"We accept." Damian bit my neck, made me moan.

We disentangled and sat up. They gathered the trash.

"Get some sleep, you'll need it." I dove into the pool, my slender legs kicking through the clear water until I surfaced at the opposite side.

~~~

I made preparations as the men slept. The obligatory Vegas glitz and glam party vibe required constant maintenance. I'd needed my own nap.

I admired my reflection. My pink-tipped fingers trembled while they smoothed my hair. I leaned on the counter, gazed into my blue eyes. I was exhausted from work and playing hostess. Insomnia had me in a headlock. Two half-naked men prowling about the place like rangy tomcats didn't help. I was aroused all day and night long.

What in the hell am I doing? The heat must be getting to me, or my fantasies had taken me hostage. I had reservations about tonight. Tonight was business. I didn't mix business and pleasure. My nerves were wound tight. I needed release soon.

I struggled to keep control. I tried to relax. Counted to ten. I'll need a month to recover from this.

I bounced on my toes, felt the rush of excitement and trepidation. "This is it." I took a deep breath and opened the door to music. "Showtime."

Damian and Jared waited in the living room. Glasses of water in hand. The open-collar navy blue dress shirts and black slacks highlighted their casually styled dark hair. I wanted to bury my fingers in it.

They looked delicious. The scent of their clean-shaven skin aroused me. I smiled. My kind of addiction.

"Damn woman. You look sexy tonight." Damian flicked his eyes over my body.

The navy blue halter dress hugged my curves to mid-thigh. Ample cleavage was on display as diamonds sparkled in the light. Blue heels to match were strapped around my slim ankles. Long dark hair tumbled in waves down my back.

"I want a taste of that beautiful sight." Jared said, eyeing me.

"Right back atcha." I blew a kiss from my pink lips.

"Mmm...What will I do with two handsome men?" I moved between them. My arms linked theirs. "Gentlemen, the night awaits."

~~~

It took us thirty minutes to arrive. The Spanish-style mansion was on Sunrise Mountain. Quiet, gated acreage without neighborhood associations. The perfect place for private parties.

Tall, ornate iron gates swung slowly open as we apporached. We walked up the palm-tree lined drive holding hands. Every light on the ground-floor blazed bright, and rock music pumped through speakers out into the warm night air.

"I wonder who owns this place." Damian stared at the fairy lights wrapped around the trees and decorative black wrought iron. 

Jared was entranced as he watched the limos and taxis arrive. The sound of a helicopter buzzed overhead.

"Here." I pulled out three masks.

"What's that-" my lips on his halted Jared's words.

"A little surprise for tonight. All part of the secrecy."

"Trust me." I slipped on my mask. Put my phone on vibrate. 

I strode through the big double doors. They stood on either side of me.

A couple hundred people were packed into the open spaces. Beautiful people wearing masks filled the rooms. Men. Women. Naked and clothed. Teeth gleamed. Jewelry glittered. It looked like a movie set.

Their lust-filled eyes met mine. My panties were already wet, my palms sweaty. 

"Let's look around. See stuff." Damian pulled me towards the back. He stopped to watch a woman slouched against a wall, fucking her pussy with a beer bottle. Rivulets of beer ran down her inner thighs. A man wearing a Santa hat licked it up. Hands cuffed behind him.

Women and men covered in body paint carried trays of champagne, weaving through people. I grabbed a couple of glasses for us. I was hot and thirsty. I searched for Jared in the crush of people.

Black leather love seats lined the walls and people draped haphazardly over them. I found an empty one and sat down, sipped champagne, and watched the flashing lights on the ceiling. Stroked my fingertips over my nipples. Pinched them a few times.

Damian joined me. His shirt was rumpled. Belt undone. I nudged him. "Having fun?"

"Damn sakes alive. I was watching Santa...felt my belt loosen." He gulped from his glass."Saw a fairy goddess reach between my legs with long green nails." He visibly shuddered. "Grabbed my pants and ran."

I couldnt help it. I hunched over laughing until I almost cried. "That's Rachel. Don't go near the trees. She collects men to hang like trinkets in the trees."

"Hang them how?" He looked wary.

"Shibari. She's an expert knotter. Trained in Japan for a year."

"Fuck."

"Stay away from her girlfriend."

"Why?" His eyebrow rose.

I pressed my fingers over his crotch, felt the heat. "She trained with razor-sharp knives. Your man parts will be shaved baby-smooth faster than you can blink and say Friday."

"Shit." He quickly looked around.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." I straddled his lap. I hadn't had public sex in a while. The talk of Shibari made me extra horny. I felt comfortable here in the dim lights. I was anonymous, with a man I trusted.

I opened his pants, grasped the hot length of him. I gently rubbed my thumb over the head. My mouth sucked along his neck to the rhythm of my strokes.

"Fuck that feels good." He relaxed back into the couch, voice raspy.

He pushed my panties away. His fingers rubbed over my engorged clit and along my lips until my breathing was ragged.  

"I want you inside." I moaned against his ear. My hands pulled my dress up. He grabbed me by the ass and I spread my legs wider.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

His hard cock slid along my pussy coating it in my juices. I pressed down on his shaft, slowly moved my hips to feel him nudge me in the spot I liked.

"You're tight, so fuckin' wet."

I held onto his shoulders as we moved together. The heat from his body melted into me as my hands slid into his short dark hair. My nails scraped across his scalp. I thrust faster onto him. Bit my lip as my body shook.

"Ohhh...bite me, hard." I felt his teeth dig into my skin.

I arched back, body trembling as I came. Mouth pressed to the side of his neck while his hands pulled me tight onto him. I felt him come deep inside as my pussy clenched tight. We rested as our heartbeats slowed.

Two slender women made out on the next couch, mouths and tongues all over each other. Their sparkly dresses hung around their waists. I watched for a bit.

"Spank them." I whispered into Damian's ear. "They're bad girls. Messin' up that couch."

I sat up. Fixed my dress. Pulled his leather belt free. Folded it in half and pressed it into his hand.

He swung. Connected right across the ass of the one on top. "Bad Girl!"

She shook. Their legs moved.

He swung again.

Landed slightly lower across the ass of the one on the bottom. "Dirty Girl!"

She squeaked. Tried to sit up. Her hand was stuck in her lover's ass.

I felt my phone vibrate. Needed to check it. Gave her a good hard spank.

"I'll look outside for Jared. Check the upstairs." I dodged a group of guys in leather. Gave them a second look.

Huge French doors led into the backyard. People spilled down onto the steps drinking champagne. A man in ripped jeans and a faded T-shirt, bottle to his lips, tried to get my attention. I wasn't interested in the nose rings and plastic devil horns he was sporting. He looked colleg-age.I wondered how he got an invite.

Small clusters of people were spread in different areas. I couldn't find Jared. It was hard to recognize anyone in the shadows. I sent a couple of quick texts.

A couple of naked women were tied to apple trees. Floggers held between their teeth as two naked men in cowboy hats and chaps fucked them. I wandered over. Admired the view. Ate an apple.

I leaned into the tallest one. "Nice ass, Jack." My hands roamed over his butt. Gave it a good squeeze.

"I heard you scored in cattle futures, Ashley." He timed his thrusts to his words.

"Sure did. I'll look over your books. See what I can do."

I poured on some lube. Slid my finger inside his asshole. Rubbed until he came with a roar.

~~~

 

We'd been there for a couple of hours. I hadn't seen Jared and hoped he was alright. I still felt a kind of druggy rush from the public fucking. Dim lights. Face masks. It wasn't a bad thing. I normally rushed about checking for Quality Control and Guest Satisfaction when I had my parties. It would be nice to have a little fun while working. I should do it more often.

it was time for tonight's main event. I saw my assistant Kane and caught his eye. Tall. Dark. Handsome. Six foot six of strapping beefcake. Likes to get on his knees and tell me he loves me.

He had been with me for a few years. Ex-military. Secret stuff. Best kind of business partner.

Guests were directed to the upstairs hall. I finally found Jared watching Kitty girls pee on the grass behind the pool house. Taking bets on who could water the roses best.

"You need to find Damian and head to the Ballroom." I gave him a card. "Show this to the man at the door." 

"Aren't you coming?"

"I got a thing to do first." I kissed him and thought about Key West. Couldn't keep my mind off it.

I took the elevator to the top-floor. Paced off nerves in my office. I wondered what Damian and Jared would say when they knew.

I watched as Kane led them into the huge room to my personal booth.

"Are you ready?" Kane clasped my hand.

People called out as he ushered me through the party.

"Ashley!"

"Over here."

"Ashley Lansdale, I love you!"

I loved Kane at times like these.

"Good Evening." My husky voice greeted them in the hushed silence.

Everyone gazed in awe around the space. A stage sat in front. A bar lined one entire wall staffed with puppy-ear bartenders and kitty-ear waitresses. Black drapes hung from the ceiling along another wall. I stood smiling, shrouded in soft lights, microphone in hand.

"Thank you for coming tonight. It was hard work getting 'Intuitions' open." I smiled at the applause.

"Two of the hottest Canadian men you'll ever meet are here. Damian and Jared, if you'd please join me."

They blushed at the catcalls and whistles.

"The theme for tonight's special VIP party is particularly appropriate." I grinned and looked across the room.

The crowd parted amid gasps of surprise. Two gorgeous women in whilte lingerie approached the stage. Each wore a diamond tiara, navy blue collar and cuffs lined with diamonds. A pearl leash held in their left hand and red roses in their right hand.

"I'd like to introduce Kara"

The tall redhead stood next to Jared, offered him her roses.

"And London."

The tall blonde moved beside Damian, kissed his cheek, then caressed his jaw.

"Damian loves water." I blew him a kiss.

"We all know it's dry in the desert." I winked.

"London is famous for?"

"Being wet!" The audience roared with laughter.

I waited for it to die down.

"Welcome to 'Breathless'". I hope you lose your inhibitions and fulfill your desires tonight."

I smiled at Kane as he pressed the remote.

The black drapes dropped. Chains slowly lowered bound men and women with floggers between their teeth. Dancers in cages hovered in mid-air. Kitty girls led Puppy boys in from the hall. 

The applause was deafening as white petals floated down from the ceiling. Nick Jonas' 'Jealous' boomed on cue from the speakers.

I joined them at the table. Swayed to the music.

"I can't fucking believe this!" Damian shifted in his seat, loosened his shirt.

Jared couldn't take his eyes off the redhead's long legs so close to him.

"You're trying to kill me with lust." Damian grasped my hand. His thumb rubbed my wrist.

"Yeah, but what a way to die."

"Fuck's sake, Ashley." Damian leaned into me. "You never said a word about opening a club."

"Dabbling in a hobby or two, my ass." Jared's fingers tugged on her hair. "I should paddle your butt for that."

"You're just jealous." I winked as my body moved to the music.

"I'm opening a club in Key West. Erotic photography lining the walls. That's whay I want you." I twirled my hair, gave them a quick glance.

"Can't keep us away." Jared slid his arms around me, nestled his mouth next to my ear.

"Dance with me."

They surrounded me. Damian behind me and Jared in the front. The beat of the music moved through our bodies. The smell of Jasmine alerted us to the women joining in, pressed into the men.

I heard the huskiness in his voice, felt the hard length of him through his pants. I glanced at Jared and saw the lust in his brooding eyes. He was grasping Kara's hair, pinching her nipples until she gasped.

Damian reached out and unfastened my dress.

His fingers traced my spine, caught the trickle of sweat. pressed his fingers to my lips.

I sucked.

We lost ourselves in the heady rush of passion.

Let me lose control.

Free my soul.

I floated on air.

~~~

I was parched from the night's activities. Decided to check out the bar upstairs. Some of the crowd on the ground floor had dispersed to the upper levels. I looked across the hall. Spotted a man in leather.

He leaned against a decorative iron railing, pants around his ankles as a girl knelt before him, mouth sucking and licking the length of his hard cock. His eyes met mine.

I snagged a glass of champagne. Took a sip or three. Held his blue eyes. Ambled over.

"Enjoying yourself, Rob?"

He had the audacity to grin.

"Quite a bit."

"Your biker buddies here?"

"Might be." He smirked. Thrust his hips into her face harder.

I pulled out my phone. Flicked to a pic.

"Know anything about this?"

He barely glanced at the screen. "No."

"Looks like stilettos and cigarettes."

He shrugged. Thrust hard. Pulled out and shot hot cum on her tits and puppy ears.

"Pull up your pants."

He bent over and mooned me. I wasn't tempted to grope.

"Suggesting I stick something up there?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Apparently you haven't been upstairs."

Motherfuckin' bikers!

"March!" I gripped him by the elbow and shoved him before me.

I steamed. Holes in my new leather sofa!

"Can't have a classy evening. Always gotta be something."

I saw Jared and Damian coming from the kitchen..

 "Damian. Might need your spanking arm."

I let Rob straight to the custon built island.

Forced his torso down.

Held his hands tight and gazed long and deep into his eyes.

"Two choices, Rob. Think really hard about them, please."

He tried to pull away.

"This is what? Sixth time you've been caught here, now?"

"Seven," he mumbled.

"Exactly my pont! You're addicted to something. I think it's getting caught."

"No!"

"Anticipating punishment."

"No!"

"Oh yes, I can see it in your flushed cheeks, feel your racing pulse."

"I just want to have fun." He avoided my eyes.

"Never let it be said that Ashley Lansdale isn't a giver. I'll give you plenty of what you want, alright." 

A group was gathering, shoving through the kitchen door.

"Who let him in tonight? I pointed straight at Rob.

One of the sparkly dress lovers came forward.

"Megan?"

She nodded.

"Get back into your dress. It's photo time. Then you're going home."

"What about me?" Rob whined.

"You both leave, you don't return."

'I'll stay, okay."

"We all have our little addictions."

Published 
Written by TheSensualLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments