Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liz's holiday threesome

"Liz's last adventure before we met."

14
4 Comments 4
27.2k Views 27.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Liz was now in her early twenties. After a fairly late start to her sexual life, it started to flourish when she was in her late teens. It was a time when men came onto her from every angle, and it was difficult to turn the attention away. She did have the odd longer term boyfriend, but often this would end in disaster as she found it hard to focus on her boyfriend when men were chasing her.

Basically her late teens mean't lots and lots of cock for Liz. She was a stunning blonde, large breasted with a tiny waist, so men flocked to get her. She had a nice personality, very warm, and so if men were kind towards her, she didn't have the heart to turn them down. The guys who were confident and persistant generally managed to get her knickers down.

For the last year though she had calmed down a little. She had a regular boyfriend, but he found it difficult to handle Liz, and the attention that came with her. If guys didn't try it on with her at the weekend at nightclubs, then there were guys in the office that wanted her. Her popularity was a problem for her boyfriend, so the relationship came to a natural conclusion.

It was probably best for both parties that they split. Even though Liz tried to be faithful to him, there were occasions during her year long relationship that she gave into temptation.

So Liz was single again, but she so wanted to find a boyfriend to settle down with. Then one Friday night it happened. Going back almost a year she bumped into a guy in town, and they chatted whenever they saw each other. He was a nice guy, honest with a sense of humour and Liz liked Rob. They just talked as friends, nothing more than that, but when he realised she was single, he asked Liz out on a date.

He asked her to go out the following week, but she had just booked a girly holiday, so they arranged it for when she was to return. Rob was a little worried about her girly holiday, but Liz assured him that she certainly would not be after any men when she was away, and she was so looking forward to hooking up with Rob.

Liz was sharing a small apartment within a hotel complex with her friend Penny, while two of her other friends shared another apartment. The holiday was going well, and Liz was doing really well in putting a stop to the advances she got from the men while she was there.

The only advances that were fairly constant were from Paul and Matt, who were both stopping in the same hotel complex. Paul and Matt hung around with the girls, they were all attractive, so they were eager to hang around with them and try their luck.

Both Paul and Matt were in competition for Liz, either by way of asking her out on a day trip, or buying her drinks, constantly telling her how gorgeous she was, and generally flattering her at every available opportunity.

Liz found it funny that these guys didn't try it on with any of the other girls, as Liz was constantly knocking them back. She did admire their persistance, after all, they were both very fit young men. Both were early thirties, both soldiers so both very fit and strong guys.

As both of the guys were stopping at the complex, Liz couldn't get away from their advances, she didn't mind though, they were nice enough and she couldn't help but have a little tingle of affection for both of them.

Liz managed to stand her ground for most of the holiday, but her guard slipped a little with three days to go. Paul managed to get a kiss from her on the dancefloor. Nothing more than that really, but it was a long lingering kiss and Paul had managed to cup her huge 34E breasts while doing so. She did manage to pull herself away, get herself together, then return to the complex with Penny, despite her pussy telling her to do something different.

The following night Liz got ready to go out. Very short skirt, high heels and a little white top that buttoned down the front that showed her heaving breasts. Liz went down to the bar with Penny and their other two friends, but while she was there she said she felt tired, and needed a night in. This was not uncommon, they were away for two weeks, heavy partying, and all of the girls had a little break from it at some point during the holiday.

The girls were just off to town, but who should turn up but Paul and Matt. They stopped off for a chat on their way out into town, but then found out Liz was stopping in that night, so they said they would stop to keep her company.

Liz said they were silly, they should go out and enjoy themselves, and anyway, she pointed out she was going back to her room shortly to read a book.

The guys insisted they would stay, and for the next hour, Liz chatted with Paul and Matt, with the pair of them constantly trying their chat up lines. Liz felt a little awkward tonight, as the previous night she had had the kiss with Paul, and Paul was not shy in telling Liz how much he enjoyed it and would love more of the same.

After an hour Liz told them to go, as she was going to her room to read, but the guys insisted on walking her back to her room before they hit town. Liz realised their plan, so she told them that under no circumstances was any funny stuff going to take place. She was going to bed and that was it.

The guys didn't say anything at this point, they just appeared happy to be walking this stunning busty young lady back to her room.

As she approached her room, she opened the door and the guys followed her in, using the flimsy excuse that they wanted to see what her apartment was like compared to theirs.

They asked for a tour, and Liz took them through the lounge onto the balcony.

Matt then asked to see the bedroom, Liz was wise to this and pointed out that it would be the same as theirs.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

Matt persisted though and he said that as soon as he saw it, they would go.

Liz was walking the guys towards the bedroom, and for the first time she thought she had made a wrong move. Walking the guys to her bedroom really was leading them on, and she could sense it as she opened the door and lead them through.

The room had two single beds, with little room around the sides. So as soon as she was in there, she found herself between Matt and Paul, with both guys fairly close to her.

Paul was behind Liz, he put his hands on her shoulders and stroked them, Liz didn't know how to react. For a while, she just took in the moment, enjoyed Paul's touch, but thought it best to stop it.

She said "I think it would be best if you both left", but she did not move away from Paul's touch and her voice was not commanding enough either. Paul realised Liz wasn't really resisting, so he moved his hands from her shoulders, gently down her arms, then around her front, gently grabbing each of her hands. He gently pulled them around her back and held them both firmly together. This ensured her breasts were heaving out further, and they were just inches away from Matt. 

Liz said nothing, so Paul started to rub her hands against his crotch. Liz still didn't say anything.

Matt moved forward to kiss Liz, while Paul continued to rub Liz's hands against his cock, which was getting harder by the second. The kiss from Matt sealed Liz's fate, she responded, she enjoyed it, and even before Matt stopped the kiss, Liz was now destined for the lads enjoyment.

Matt looked into Liz's eyes, and as he did so, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, still with Paul holding her hands. Button by button her blouse was undone, and each time more of her breasts were being exposed.

Liz said "come on guys, you are being unfair", but her words had no depth, she was now submitting to them, and deep down Liz knew she wanted and needed them both. Liz had not had sex for a few weeks since leaving her boyfriend, she had been subject to advances from these guys since the holiday started, she could no longer hold out. In addition Paul and Matt had been after Liz too, so this was a real recipe for three frustrated individuals to release their sexual tensions.

Paul released Liz's hands when he knew his prey was his, he unzipped her skirt from behind while Matt moved the two single beds together. Paul turned Liz around and gently escorted her onto the bed, where she naturally got onto all fours, with her g-stringed ass in full view.

Liz then looked as she saw Matt get undressed. For the first time she saw his thick cock spring out of his pants, the thick cock she was about to take. Liz could hear Paul get undressed behind her too, he moved behind her, and gently pulled her g-string off to expose her shaved pussy.

Paul managed to take her g-string completely off, he started to kiss her bottom cheeks, then started rimming her bottom, as Matt undid her bra to expose her huge breasts.

Matt was wanking off in front of Liz, he then moved forward and Liz naturally opened her mouth to take his cock, while Paul continued to tongue her tight arse.

Paul then started rubbing his cock up against Liz's pussy, then within seconds he was inside her and Liz was being spit roasted on her own bed.

This had been building up for along time, and it didn't help the guys when Liz clearly started enjoying the action. Matt quickly unloaded two weeks of frustration right down her throat, as Paul followed very shortly afterwards by filling her pussy with all his cum.

Liz had just started though, she was getting into this, and she definately needed more cock. Matt was still semi hard, so as he lay back on the bed, Liz wanked him a few times, then climbed onto his stiff rod and grinded her clitty down on his body as Liz started to have a very strong orgasm. Matt loved this position as her huge breasts swung into his face.

Watching Liz cum got Paul going again, and as she climbed off Matt, Paul lay her down on her back, opened her legs wide and fucked her with all his worth, emptying himself in her for the second time.

Paul pulled out of Liz, and was quickly replaced by Matt, who fed his cock into Liz while she lay on her back. Matt too emptied himself for the second time, this time deep inside Liz's sopping pussy.

Eventually all their frustrations came to an end, and the boys made their way into town, and Liz was left there with a pussy full of cum and the book that she initially set out to read.

Authors footnote - The charachter Rob, is actually the author. I remember clearly her going away, and I hated it, as I was worried she would be hit on. When she came back we started dating, and we didn't discuss the holiday in depth. I think Liz always wanted to share her adventures with someone though , and saw me as a soulmate who she could tell, so about a year later she told me the detail. I pretended I was okay with her telling me what she got upto before we dated, but it killed me, and made me feel sick inside. I am okay with it now, but hearing about your lover getting spit roasted was not good for me at that time. I didn't show any reaction though, as I needed to know what she used to get upto, so I could build a picture of what she really was like.

I think more happened that night than she told me. I think they would have been in the room much longer, but I think she could tell I was struggling to take all this in. Once Liz starts to cum, she goes for a very long time, so I think the guys would have taken Liz in every way possible. I know she would not let two cocks leave her once she had got hold of them. Possibly she had more of them on another night too, but she never let on.
Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments