Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Look Buttons, no thatch!

"Terri and Buttons take the train to multi-orgasms with a couple groups."

23
11 Comments 11
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This tale is not of my adventure, rather one a chat friend shared. in great detail I might add. I took some artistic license to change names but did not alter the facts or exaggerate what they did.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed hearing it originally!

In Great Britain, Terri learned after she turned 18, the value of her sex in getting what she wanted. She wasn't as busty as she would like, but going braless had distinct eye appeal for the slim brunette. Her girlfriend and 'partner in naughty' was Mandy (Buttons was her nickname) who was taller and had amazing titties. They would go into pubs penniless and leave quite drunk. First they used young charm, soon discovering short skirts and unbuttoned blouses got drinks faster. A flash now and again was all it took. Playing pool offered ample chances to bend over for the lads. Buttons was first to offer a finger in her pussy in exchange for a 'shot'. And so it went for a long time. They would soon be offered to join in partying back at some bloke's flat but turned it down most often, since they knew it was intended to lead to sex.

Their first ever group sex was with some high school mates from another town. Started as just a regular party of drinking and such until Buttons took a dare to go topless. Soon Terri joined in by taking off her skirt and dancing in her thong and bra. It was to be Terri's first time with more than one guy. Buttons had experimented with two guys once after a double date and her girlfriend passed out. There were 5 guys and the two of them. Terri had a strict 'no-cum-inside' policy which she relaxed that night for anal. Buttons welcomed cum in her over getting a messy face, back, tummy or tits. The thing with high school guys was they got rock hard really quick and came almost as fast but none wanted to be naked around their buds. None had tried anal until Terri offered the fifth guy her ass since she and Buttons had one in front and behind each, leaving him out. She told him her could cum there too and so he went for it. Once the other guys heard him brag how great it was they all wanted the girls' asses. Funny thing was that these guys only wanted to cum once, as if it was all over when they did. Still drunk and ready to party the girls hopped the train for home as it was late. Both got to laughing about puddling cum on their seats. A thong holds in very little and the boys scooted them out of the flat so fast they had no time to clean up. Terri took three between her cheeks and Buttons two in her pussy, although she had done anal. None swallowed the whole night. Both sat squirming in the gooey seats sharing their thought of what kind of 'fucker' each boy was.

With that experience began further nights of debauchery and wanton reckless sex for the girls. The next was accepting an invite to a party by some of the pub's regulars who badgered them and even dared them to come 'party like women , not little girls'. That was motivation enough. They would have to take the train which was good since there was less chance word would get back about their slutting around. Terri showed up at Buttons' wearing a short little flowing mint green dress that was all but sheer at the top. She had dark green pumps and a dark green choker around her neck that matched her belt. Sheer white thigh highs finished her outfit off nicely. Quite obviously she had worn no bra, which Buttons learned when she asked to see what she had worn under her coat.

"Your nipples are stiff already Terri! You look like such a classy tart." Buttons exclaimed.

"Ya think? I don't have tits like you so I just show what God gave me. Besides it will give the blokes a thrill. I'll just say it's cold!" Terri remarked.

Buttons tried on a few things and settled on a tube top and spandex shorts.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

A far less classy outfit compared to Terri's except it was iridescent purple metallic and looked like club wear. She had white knee high boots to make her even taller than the 5' 7" she was already. Without bra or panties, Button's top and shorts clung like a second skin. On with their 'for modesty as much as warmth' coats & off to the train they went.

They were there for sex tonight, and their clothes left no doubt. Upon arriving they gave a knock at the door and were greeted with surprise. None thought they would really show up. All the guys were in their mid to late 30s and greeted the girls with rapt attention. One asked to take their coats while another offered to mix them a drink of choice. They walked into the living room to a group of 7-8 blokes whose jaws dropped as they saw just how enticing the girls looked.

"Bloody hell girls! Here is some tart fuel for ya" remarked the one who brought them drinks. A few drinks later and the girls were loosening up while the guys seemed shy and more reserved than they acted in the pub. Terri finally took a seat between two on the couch as Buttons stood talking to three of the guys. One remarked to Buttons how splendid her arse looked, to which she ran her hand across her butt cheek with a smile and announced she had NO pantylines. The small talk Terri was having bored her to tears. Since she was facing Buttons she decided to get a little naughty. 

As she parted her legs revealing her bald puss, she announced: "Look Buttons, no thatch!"

Buttons laughed and facing Terri pulled down the front of her shorts revealing a blonde patch of fur and came back with: "Let's get this party started! You men can have your way with us shy young things if you'd like!"

One guy standing with Buttons asked her to do that again. She pulled her shorts down farther this time, then her tube top and stood there in her boots laughing. Terri had a guy eating her pussy almost immediately. He wasn't too good at it so she stopped him and stripped off her dress to mount him. Another stood behind the couch and had her suck him. Soon all of the guys were butt naked with raging erections. Terri was told rather politely that one guy was going to stick his cock up her bum hole. She nodded without stopping her sucking. Buttons went to her knees soon after she stripped off her shorts and had two cocks alternating in her mouth. One admirer was rubbing her ass, and then fingering her before he entered her pussy from behind. Buttons tube top came off and another guy started sucking on her nipples from beneath her. After a round of cumming there was a bit of switching around. Terri could distinctly tell that the cock she was now sucking had just been in Buttons' arse. 

To which she remarked "Buttons you taste like a real tart!"

As it was he had the thickest cock of the group & it gave Buttons a way to go first time in her ass.

They got a break after all 8 had cum once and had more drinks before Terri announced how she just adored 'anal penetration' too. She got her desire fulfilled as a string of guys lined up to have her suck them and then buggered her ass. Some would finish cumming there, or in her or Buttons' mouth. No one was counting, but Terri did distinctly remember the 'biggest cocked guy' cumming for her three times for sure. So when the night was done all the men 'had their way with them' at least twice each.

They train ride home was fairly quiet since both were exhausted. Neither had dressed, rather sat on borrowed towels under their overcoats. They had to promised to bring the towels back, which they laughingly agreed to do! 

"Just as long as it isn't tomorrow cause I will still be a wee bit sore, ok?" remarked Terri.

Published 
Written by carmen_has36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments