Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour. Chapter Eight

"Cathy get even more fun"

11
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The next two hours were spent relaxing, chatting, sipping wine, and watching some of the videos Bill and Jane had of past swinger group sex parties. By the time the videos had finished Cathy felt she knew the other members of the group well, she certainly knew what their cocks, cunts, and tits looked like.

By now all four of them had not only recovered but with the help of the videos, were raring to go again.

Tom was the first to set the ball rolling, “I think there was some mention of a couple of lovely ladies sharing a double dildo, if I remember rightly,” he said with a grin.

“If it gets you guys ready for us to fuck your arses, then I guess Cathy, and I can oblige,” answered Jane, and got the large double ended dildo from the sex cupboard.

Cathy had never seen a double-ended dildo before, and before meeting Bill and Jane never touched another woman sexually. But now it seemed almost natural to want to experience orgasms with both.

Tom and Bill sat on the side of the bed, slowly stroking their cocks as Jane instructed Cathy on how to get the most satisfaction from their toy.

“We lay facing each other both on our right sides and slide it in. It's going to feel fantastic, you'll see," Jane told her new sexy friend.

As Jane slid one end into herself, Cathy pushed forward and felt her half of the dildo wriggle its way deep inside her. As the two female’s cunt lips touched each other, both of them gasped and grabbed hold of the other one's leg and pulled hard.

The two men were now treated to the sight of the girls fucking the dildo into each other.

“Come on Bill, there are two vacant arseholes there we can use, don't cum yet, girls, two hard cocks need a warm home,” Tom said and moved to lay on his side behind Jane.

Bill followed suit behind Cathy, and both push their cocks into the humping women.

Five minutes of furious four-way fucking brought all of them to their climax.

The girls were the first to recover, and Jane went to the sex cupboard and returned holding two identical seven-inch strap-on dildos. “We will soon have you guys hard again with these beauties buried in your arses,” she said, handing one to Cathy. “Come on girl, get that strapped on and fuck my hubby's arsehole.”

Cathy needed no second bidding, and a minute later had the first strap-on she had ever used strapped firmly in place. It was then she found out her new toys hidden pleasure giver. Inside the front of the harness, behind the soft plastic cock, was a small pad of raised bumps that rubbed against her clit.

Jane had played this game before and knew a lubricant would be needed, so dripped the contents of a small tube onto the shaft of her false cock and also fed two lube coated fingers into Tom’s arsehole. Cathy did the same to her cock and Bills little-puckered hole.

“Side by side, on all fours boys, let's get cocks up those arseholes, you like fucking ours, now payback time,” Jane chortled.

This was going to be another first for Cathy, as she placed the tip of her plastic cock against Bill's arse and gripped his hips.

“Fuck yes, ram it up to me,” Bill groaned as he felt the first touch of the arse invader.

At the same time, Jane buried hers deep into Tom’s anus and started a slow, rhythmic fucking.

After five minutes of slow fucking, both men were getting close to cumming, as were the girls, with their clits being stimulated by the bumps inside the harnesses. Jane decided the men needed wanking off, and she wanted to see them spunk.

“Pull out Cathy, we need them up the other way, on your backs boys, and we will give you both the wank of your lives!” Jane said.

With both men now on their backs, their legs on the woman's shoulders, and the strap-ons’ back in their arseholes. Cathy followed Janes lead and taking hold of Bill's cock started to wank him in time with the hand-job Jane was giving Tom.

As they wanked the men, both women smiled at each other, and as if by telepathy, brought them off at the same time.

Cathy was thrilled to see the results of their wanking and fucking, as jets of spunk flew from both cocks and landed on the two heaving chests of their lovers.

So exciting did both women find bringing the men off, that it took them only seconds to discard the dildos and fall into the sixty-nine position. After a few minutes of cunt and clit licking and sucking, coupled with arsehole fingering both orgasmed hard and noisily.

*****************

Even the most dedicated of swinging lovers have to return to the real world for a while after their exertions. And these four were no exceptions.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

They slept well, Tom with Cathy and Bill with Jane, all their lusts satisfied for the night.

Tom awoke to the smell of bacon cooking, and the aroma of coffee. He turned to look at Cathy and saw her side of the bed was empty. Staggering naked to the kitchen, he found the other three were already there, sitting at the table in robes.

“Told you he would have his cock waving at us!” Bill laughed as he pointed at Toms swaying dick. “Say good morning girls, you know you want to.”

Both girls slid from their seats, and each gave Tom’s cock a good morning suck for a few seconds. Then, so as not to be left out Bill took his turn at Tom’s slowly hardening fuck meat.

“Enough of that, unless you all want a session right now, I want my breakfast,” Tom said with a smile.

After breakfast, as the two men disappeared into Bill's workshop to look at his latest boys toys, Cathy and Jane sat in the lounge and relaxed with magazines.

“Jane, can I ask you something please?” Cathy said, putting down her magazine. “When Tom and I were on the way here yesterday we stopped off in a wood for a quick fuck... well he held my head tight while I sucked his cock, and well, being restrained like that turned me on. Do you like any form of bondage?”

Jane smiled, got up and went over to the DVD rack and selected one. “I think this will answer that question babe, take a look at this. It was taken a few weeks ago at Sue and Shaun's, another couple of the group’s home. They are heavy into bondage and female submission.”

The video opened by showing a naked Jane being placed in a device that looked like a medieval set of stocks. With her bent forward, her head and arms positioned in three grooves and then being clamped into place. Her legs were held apart by a spreader bar, and she was totally at the mercy of her captors.

Cathy watched fascinated as a woman appeared, who must have been Sue, she was also naked, very tall and slim, with pert firm tits and a shaved pussy. She reached under the bent forward and restrained Jane and attached clamps to each of her nipples. They must have hurt because Jane cried out. Her cry was instantly met with a sharp blow from a riding crop across her arse by the man, who must have been Shaun; he was a little less than six feet tall, with an eye-watering, hard cock protruding from his naked body.

At the sound of the cry, Cathy felt a shiver of excitement pass through her. Her own nipples throbbed as though it was they that had been clamped.

“Fuck, I was enjoying that so much,” Jane said in a whisper, and Cathy noticed her hand had slipped into her robe and she was quietly masturbating. Watching both Jane and the video was enough for her to follow suit.

“The pain is only slight,” Jane explained. “But it is enough to increase the feeling of being under another person's control, and that is what turned me on.”

As Cathy watched the woman came around behind Jane and sucked her man's cock until it was twitching and he must have been close to cumming. Then she slapped Jane’s cunt several times, quite hard and said. “Get up the fucking bitch, ram your fuck meat into her whorish cunt, and spunk up her, I want to see your cum dripping from her fucked hole.”

With one hard thrust, he buried himself ball deep in the restrained Jane, and just to make his orgasm more intense his wife pushed her finger into his arsehole. Seconds later, with a loud cry, he shot his load into Jane’s sex-slit and forced a thumb deep in her reddened arse.

This was too much for the watching women, and throwing their robes open, masturbated themselves to a fantastic climax.

“Oh wow, that was mind-blowing to watch,” said a breathless Cathy.

“Not over yet girl, one more act to play out, watch,” answered Jane.

Turning back to the video Cathy watched as Shaun pulled his glistening cock from the just fucked cunt and stood back to watch his cum ooze from it.

Sue then stepped into view, knelt behind Jane licked and sucked at her dripping cunt, taking her husband’s spunk into her mouth and forcing the second climax from Jane.

Then releasing her from the stocks, held her head and dribbled the strings of white cum from her mouth into Janes. “Swallow bitch, swallow my husband's spunk,” she ordered.

Jane turned to Cathy, “Fancy some of that? Fancy being a used slut?”

“Fuck yes, I so want that,” Cathy said in a whisper.

“Then, my dear, tonight that is what you will get, we three will make you our bitch, and you will have no say in the matter,” Jane said as she leant over Cathy and kissed her deeply.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments