Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour Chapter Four

"Tom introduces Cathy to the joys of anal sex"

18
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Tom was preparing for bed when his phone rang.

“Tom, it's Cathy, thinking about my first lesson in the kinkier side of our relationship. Can we make it tomorrow evening at my house, before I lose my nerve? Still on a high from earlier, never knew sex could be that good,” Cathy's voice sounded like a fine wine to Tom, he could listen all night to the woman who, an hour ago lay in his bed.

“Be there at eight my lover, horny and ready to go. Hopefully, if all goes well, we will be in for some group fun at the weekend. Just with one couple, sort of a nice soft introduction. So we need to get you comfortable by then,” Tom replied as he stroked his hardening cock. “Just had a thought, if you are interested. Have you ever had phone sex?”

“Phone sex? What, am I pushing a phone up my pussy,” Cathy said with a laugh.

“No, silly goose, we talk dirty to each other and wank off, if you fancy that. My cock is perking up again if your pussy is up to it,” Tom explained.

“Why not, you have already brought me off tonight, so let's make a night of it. Give me an hour to shower, sort myself out, and get to bed."

As he put the phone down Tom smiled. His night-time wank was going to be much better. Tonight. It had been ages since he'd had phone sex. The last time was with his late wife Sandra lying beside him. They had both masturbated themselves while listening to another couple – they had never met them – doing the same on their bed. Maybe Cathy and I can do that sometime soon. Why not, he thought. He was determined his new sex partner was going to be introduced to every kind of sexual depravity possible.

Cathy, for her part, was still sexually buzzing from her evening with Tom. As she showered it was all she could do to not spray the hot water on her clit, as was her normal practice. She was excited at the thought of the new experience that awaited her on her phone.

She had been lying naked on her bed for about ten minutes when her phone rang.

“You ready babe?” Tom’s voice was soft and comforting.

“Yes lover, ready and waiting, Cathy answered breathlessly.

“Good girl, put your phone on speaker and relax. I assume, like me, you are naked.”

Yes Tom, naked, warm and incredibly horny.”

“Then lay there, rub your sweet clit, finger your cunt. I will wank slowly. Tell you about the swingers group, and make us cum together.”

Cathy closed her eyes and listened to the firm, cultured voice coming from her phone. A voice she had known for ten years, but only biblically for under two days. One that was about to give her the new experience of joint masturbation.

“Now Cathy, just relax and listen to my voice, I am taking you to a world outside your experience. A world of sexual freedom, where the rules of our puritan society are consigned to the past, where they belong.”

“You are going to feel the wonderful touch of a female tongue licking your clit. The joys of eating another cunt, tasting her juices, hearing her cry out in orgasm.”

“You will know the feeling of two hard cocks deep in your body, both thrusting, both pouring their hot spunk into your willing body. Enjoy the sight of other couples fucking on the same bed as you.”

“Oh Tom, that is so good, I can picture everything, I want it all, every last thing. I am close to cumming, please take me over the top,” Cathy gasped.

Tom could envisage the woman he was verbally masturbating. She would, by now, be getting close, her breasts would be shaking, her belly heaving, as her fingers invaded her clit and cunt. He himself was close, the drops of precum already forming on his cock head.

He could hear the sound of her loud breathing, and her groans of arousal. He knew the time had come for them both to release the tension, the time for them to cum.

His voice changed from soothing to commanding, the words of love to lust. “Now! Rub that clit, finger your dripping cunt. Cum with me, cum now, let it go, fuck yourself. Think of my spunk flying. Cum!”

As Cathy listened to the commands, her lust bubbled over. Her fingers became a blur as she rubbed her swollen clit, and felt the juices pour from her pulsing cunt.

“Yes! Yes! Fucking cumming now!” she screamed.

Hearing her was enough for Tom’s spunk to jet from his cock and splatter his chest. With a loud grunt of satisfaction, he lay still and allowed his breathing to return to normal.

The phone was silent for almost a minute before Tom spoke. “Goodnight my love, sleep well. Tomorrow we will move together into uncharted waters. Together we cross the Rubicon, and you will love it.”

“Goodnight, sweet man, until tomorrow evening.” Cathy's sleepy voice sounded in Tom's ear.

Cathy's heart skipped a beat when, the following evening, Tom rang her bell. No words were needed as she opened the door and ushered him into the lounge. Then turning to him, she draped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

“Welcome lover, welcome to my home, my bed, my body,” she whispered as their lips parted. “Give me five minutes, then follow me,” Cathy let go of him and went into her bedroom.

As Tom entered the bedroom it took his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light, or rather the lack of it. Cathy had pulled the curtains, and the room was lit by two bedside lights.

“Hope there is enough light for you Tom. Just seemed right somehow, sort of more seductive because I am hoping seduction is on your mind,” Cathy said smiling.

Tom smiled as he studied the naked woman on the bed, a tigress secure in her own domain. One who could turn from a gentle kitten to a jungle beast in a second. One who was, he hoped, going to be his ticket back into the swingers group he and his wife, Sandra, had belonged to before her death some months before.

The woman lying before him now was younger, a forty-five-year-old divorcee, with a full figure, short blond hair, and piercing blue eyes. Her sharply full breasts were topped with large, hard nipples. He thought back to the previous evening when his skilled fingers had traced small circles over them, making them grow even harder, a technique he intended to employ again many times.

“What's that?” Cathy said as she saw him place a small tube on one of the bedside tables.

Tom smiled, “Anal lube, my love. Remember the object of tonight is to pop your anal cherry.”

Sliding out of his clothes, Tom said, “But first let me kiss and cuddle you. You need the loving touch of a man to warm you up.”

Cathy smiled up at the man undressing beside the bed. He seemed far younger than his sixty years. He was trim and in good shape, his salt and pepper hair only added to his sex appeal.

“Come to me lover, teach me, train me, mould me. I am yours,” Cathy purred and lay back, arms above her head in submission.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

For ten minutes, the two lovers kissed, fondled, and stroked each other. Both could feel their sexual appetite increase.

“Are you ready love, your first foray into the world of anal enjoyment?” Tom asked as he stroked her hair.

Cathy smiled, nodded and kissed him. No words were needed

Tom moved a pillow to the centre of the bed and motioned Cathy to lay, face down across it, so her round bottom was raised up. He moved to kneel between her spread legs and gently kneaded her bum cheeks with his strong hands.

Cathy felt so relaxed as Tom's hands worked their magic on her body. The feeling or her arse cheeks being kneaded and parted gave her a confidence in this man she was unused to feeling.

Tom had planned his approach to popping her cherry with care. Now was the time to start her progress from virgin to an active lover of anal sex.

Cathy's mind was pulled back to reality as she felt Tom cease his message. She knew she was about to experience a new sensation. But something about his personality had removed any trepidation for what was about to happen.

Tom picked up the tube of anal lube and allowed a drop to drip from the tube and land on the small puckered hole he was about to violate. He dripped more onto his forefinger and gently touched it against his target.

Cathy felt first the warm liquid touch her sensitive skin, followed by Toms finger applying gentle pressure to her virgin hole, and her body tensed.

“Relax my babe, relax,” Tom's firm soft voice commanded her.

As she did as he asked, Cathy felt his fingertip invade the small opening and her muscles involuntarily clamped onto it.

“Relax,” once more the firm voice took command, and she did.

As he felt the pressure on his finger release, Tom pushed it deep into her virgin arsehole, knuckle deep. The gasp she gave, he recognised as one of pleasure. Encouraged by this, he started to slide it back and forth. He enjoyed the feeling of her anal muscles contracting on his lubed finger.

For her part, Cathy found this new experience one of huge sexual stimulation. She had never before imagined her arsehole being violated, now she craved it.

“Oh fuck. More, I want more, fuck my virgin arse,” Cathy moaned, as she ground her pubic mound into the pillow.

Only too pleased to give her more pleasure. Tom slide a second finger into her lubed arsehole and rhythmically fucked it.

“Oh God, more, give me your arse-fucking cock!” Cathy pleaded.

Tom slid his fingers out and looked at the stretched hole as he lubed his hard cock. A few quick strokes and he pushed it against the waiting entrance.

Cathy instinctively clenched her muscles at the touch.

“Relax babe, just a little push and I will be deep in you, one push to get past your ring, then pleasure,” Tom said gently

As she relaxed, his cock slid through the tight entrance into her warm and willing tube. Inch by inch, and thrust by thrust he went deeper into her, until his balls slapped on her cunt. He knew he wouldn’t last long on this first exciting trip up her arse. But had one more trick to play to increase her enjoyment.

As she felt his cock going deeper than she thought possible, Cathy ground her clit harder into the pillow. She knew she was moments away from cumming when Tom played his next card.

Leaning forward, he gripped both her wrists in his hands and pinned her arm to the bed above her head. She was now held firm, and unable to move as he started to pound harder. He looked down at the woman underneath him and gripped her wrists even tighter.

The feel of her arms being restrained, was a completely new one for Cathy, one which she found she enjoyed immensely. Coupled with the hard cock, sliding up and down inside her virgin arse, it was just too much for her orgasm to hold back anymore.

“Oh fuck my arse! Shoot it full of your hot spunk. Make me your arse bitch. Your anal whore!” Cathy screamed as her orgasm tore through her body, every fibre of her being alive with lust for his cock and cum.

Not to be outdone, Tom yelled, “MY fuck slut! Take my spunk up your fucking shit hole! Milk my cock, you cock sucking whore!” His own words pushed him over the top, and jet after jet of hot spunk shot into her bowels from his swinging balls. And his sweating body collapsed on the top of the screaming woman.

For two minutes, they lay in silence as they came down from their exertions. Then Tom rolled off her and lay on the bed by her side. “Your duties are not yet done, my anal lover. You have one further step into depravity to take. Sixty-nine me, so I can eat your cunt while you suck my cock clean, and get it hard enough to fuck that ignored cunt of yours.”

Cathy was surprised how meekly she accepted the order to suck a cock, that had just minutes before being buried deep in her arse. Something two days ago she would never have considered. But now, without question, she did as she was told, and swung herself on top of her teacher of anal pleasure, and took his cock lovingly into her mouth.

Tom licked and sucked on Cathy’s wet cunt and clit. His actions caused a small bead of cum to ooze from her open rectum, and dribble down to his mouth. Cathy’s cock sucking was soon enough for his cock, once again, to rise and stiffen.

“Slide down me babe, let me fuck you just the way you are,” he said and pushed her forward.

Cathy understood he wanted her to remain face down and slid down his body until his cock could enter her, as yet, unfucked cunt. She gasped as she felt him slide into her, and grabbed hold of his ankles to pull him in further.

As Tom felt her cunt close around his cock and start to milk it. He used both hands to knead her arse cheeks and feel her working up to her next climax. As he felt they were getting close, he pushed two fingers into her spunk filled arsehole, and was rewarded by feeling her do the same to his.

As the two of them fucked and fingered each other, both were lost in their own world of lust until their second climaxes poured from cock and cunt in one last mind-blowing unity and they lay sated.

Their passion spent for the night, they showered and washed each other. Tom told Cathy she was ready for her first swinger’s party, and one was set for Saturday. It was only in the next town, and he would drive them there. He said it was just one couple, a gentle start he called it, before a full-blown orgy took place.

Cathy found herself in a whirl of emotions. She was going to enter a world she had only seen in porn videos. She would be sucking cunt, having her arse fucked, and probably two cocks at once. How she would cope, she asked herself. Then, with a huge smile, she said to herself… "Bring it on!”

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments