Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour - Chapter Three

"Tom and Cathy have their first fuck"

29
9 Comments 9
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Tom opened the door to his bedroom and ushered Cathy in. Although she had been in his house on many occasions over the past five years, this was one room she'd never seen. Neatly furnished, it still had a woman's touch about it. Cathy surmised Tom had not changed a thing since the passing of his wife, Sandra some six months earlier.

As she stood looking around the room, Tom came up behind her, slipped an arm around her waist, and gently kissed her neck.

Cathy closed her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the warm, safe feeling his soft lips provided. Tom’s fingers slid down her side and stroked her leg.

“Oh Tom, that feels so good,” Cathy whispered as his tongue probed her ear. “How I've missed all this... been so long, the loving touch of a man.”

Tom smiled, patted her shapely bottom and pointed to a door on the far wall.

“Maybe you would care to freshen up after your exertions,” Tom said with a smile. “The en-suite is through there. You will find towels and a robe in there."

There was something almost old-fashioned about this handsome sexagenarian that appealed to Cathy. Her divorced husband had been quite the opposite: a coarse, self-centred man.

“Thank you, Tom, I would appreciate that. After all, this will be our first time and should be special,” she said.

As Cathy showered, Tom poured two more glasses of wine. Then, sliding off his robe, he lay naked on the queen-sized bed, a bed that had seen so much sex. In his mind, he could see not only his late wife but also others in the small group of swingers they had once belonged to. He could hear the sounds of orgasms, whispered endearments, and shouted profanities. The thoughts had obviously transmitted themselves to his cock, as it now stood stiffly to attention at its full seven inches.

As he listened to the shower running, he turned over in his mind, how he was going to introduce Cathy to the diverse elements of the group. The group fucks, with partners swapping every few minutes. The group masturbation sessions, always one of his favourites. The mild bondage, the threesomes, and the girl-on-girl sex.

Cathy, for her part, was enjoying the feel of the hot water cascading over her naked body, and the smell of the expensive body lotion Tom had thoughtfully provided. She found herself wondering if it had belonged to Sandra, or if he had brought it in anticipation of just such an evening as this.

Fifteen minutes passed before Cathy emerged. She was wearing an identical robe to the one Tom had just discarded.

Smiling, she sat on the edge of the bed, and reaching out a hand, stroked the chest of her soon-to-be lover.

“Penny for them, lover,” she whispered in his ear. “You're miles away, what are you thinking?”

“Sorry, babe. Yes, you're right, I was thinking of all this bedroom has seen over the years.” 

“Well, don't keep it to yourself, sexy man. If you want a horny bitch in your bed, enlighten me,” Cathy teased.

Tom described how the bed had often groaned under the weight of four people, fucking as if their lives depended on it. How often one person had been tied to it while being abused by the others. How often one of the males would film threesome action.

The idea of a threesome fascinated Cathy, and she asked, “One in her pussy and one in her mouth?”

“Sometimes, and sometimes one in the cunt and one in her arsehole. Are you okay with that?” Tom queried.

“I honestly don't know," Cathy said.  "Yes, I've seen it in porn videos, but never had anything in my bum. Not even a finger.” 

Tom reached up and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. “I can see we're going to have to educate you, young lady.”

“Yes, you will, but not now... now I'm as horny as hell, and need a fuck,” Cathy blurted out.

Tom tapped her nose with a finger, and said, “All in good time, my lady, all in good time. First, some foreplay.”

He smiled, reached over and opened her robe. There would be nothing frantic about their first fuck. Just two people getting to know each other.

As she felt her robe being opened, Cathy experienced a submissive feeling of total surrender. Every fibre of her body felt sexually aroused. The mere feeling of her the silky material sliding over hard nipples was enough to make her gasp. 

Tom smiled again when he saw the hard brown nipples. He ran his forefinger along her lips and opened them just enough to moisten the tip. Then, with deliberate slowness, he used the saliva coated finger to move in small circles over each nipple in turn.

Cathy felt lost in a world of sensual delight as Tom then traced his finger between her breasts and on down to her navel. Tom was an expert at exploring a woman's erogenous zones. His dear wife Sandra had, over many years, helped to hone his technique to perfection. Now, this forty-five-year-old divorcee would benefit from her tutoring.

Cathy's breathing slowed at the magic feeling of a finger exploring her belly button. The subtle entry of his finger into her mouth then her navel, enhanced the anticipation of what she knew would follow.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

Tom gently slid Cathy's robe completely open. Taking her hand, he placed it on his hard cock. He was rewarded by her gently squeezing and releasing it in a slow rhythmic fashion. He, in turn, moved his hand down, over her downy pubic mound to find her clit.

Cathy touched her clit every day, brought herself off every day. But the feel of this man's fingers was sublime. His touch was arousing a depth of erotic sensation beyond her normal experience. Time after time, Tom brought her to the edge of orgasm and backed off. Each time her longing increased, but the need for it to continue was also great.

Not a word was spoken as the lovers gently masturbated each other, both content to allow this precious moment to continue. Cathy was fascinated as she wanked Tom’s cock. She watched the small bead of pre-cum ooze from the hole and run down the shaft. Dipping her fingertip in it, she rubbed it over the sensitive head, smiling at the groan Tom made.

Cathy loved to wank a man, she rarely used the word stroke. There was something about the word wank that thrilled her, maybe because it was a word with only one meaning. Or maybe it was the feeling of control over the helpless male, whose climax was within her power to allow, or deny.

Cathy was first to break the silence. “Tom, I need you, our first fuck. Please take me.”  As if to emphasize her need, she opened her legs wider.

Tom needed no second bidding, but wanting to maintain the magic of their first fuck, he took his time. He gazed down at the object of his desire, the heaving breasts, glistening, pouting cunt, the look of longing on her face.

Cathy looked up at the man now kneeling between her legs, and reaching out took hold of his hard cock and guided it to the entrance of her, by now, very wet pussy.

“Oh, Tom, fuck me. God, I need you, take me.” Her words were scarcely more than a whisper. But, even if they had been mouthed silently, he would have understood her needs perfectly.

Cathy's body trembled as she felt the hard cock slide deep into her and she knew she wanted not only this one, but others. The idea of the swinger group was now firmly in her mind.

As the thrusting increased in pace, Cathy felt her animal lust grow in sympathy. Soon all semblance of the veneer of respectability evaporated and the suppressed profanities poured from her mouth.

“Screw me... fuck the shit out of me. Spunk up me, make me cum,” she screamed. Her whole body was engaged in the desperate need for satisfaction. Her clit ground against his body in an effort to find release.

Tom, for his part, loved the feeling of the wet, warm cunt gripping his thrusting cock, milking and sucking the spunk from his full balls. Cathy's screamed obscenities served only to increase his own lust to fill the writhing body under him with his seed.

“Cum baby, be my fuck slut, my spunk-filled whore. Drain me.” He carefully matched his own language to that of hers, knowing the vocabulary of sexual fantasy was far removed from that of every day, but perfect for the moments leading to a final climax.

As Tom's jets of cum shot deep into her body, Cathy's own orgasm exploded in one final, shattering moment.

“Oh fuck, Tom, that was so good, so needed,” Cathy gasped while her climax slowly receded. Her thoughts flashed back to her ex-husband. His idea of great sex was to thrust his cock into her for two minutes, shoot his load, roll over and go to sleep. Her needs were never considered. How different this man was.

Slowly, Tom lifted himself from the warm, satisfied woman beneath him. Her nipples were hard and swollen, pubic hair wet and matted with a trace of his cum dripping from her used cunt.

“So, you think you will want to help me back into the group?” he asked as his cock finally slipped from her.

Cathy smiled up at him. “Yes, I would like that, but I am still not sure about the anal part. Maybe, if tomorrow evening you come to my house, we can see how it goes.”

Tom bent down and planted a butterfly kiss on her lips, smiled, and said, “That, my love, would be my total pleasure.”

The two happy and satisfied lovers lay beside each other. The next half hour consisted of kissing, laughing, and flirting.

“Tom, you have brought colour into my monochrome world. I am feeling so excited about a new sex life," Cathy said as she dressed ready to leave. "Tomorrow, I promise to try my best to live up to the wanton slut you will need to join with your friends.” 

“Tomorrow, babe, tomorrow you will enter a world of sensation, and enjoyment, you have never experienced,” Tom replied.

Five minutes later, he watched his new lover walk down his path and up her drive to her front door. As she opened her door, she turned and blew him a kiss.

“Oh yes, my girl, I will mould you into the perfect sex partner. Soon you will experience new cocks and cunts, and never look back."

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments