Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour - Chapter Two

"Cathy's evening begins"

35
12 Comments 12
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Cathy closed the door behind her and leaned against it. “What the fuck have I just started?” she said. A quarter of an hour before, she had been kneeling beside a sixty-year-old man, sucking him off. Now she had agreed to be his partner in a swingers group. She had no idea how this was going to play out, but right now, she knew if she didn't rub off, she would go mad. Ten minutes of sucking the first cock she'd touched in a year, had soaked her panties and made her pussy itch like crazy.

Five minutes later, she was naked on her bed, legs apart, with eight inches of vibrating dildo making its way up her slippery cunt. She was almost certain, that this evening, Tom's cock would be inside her. Just the thought of that alone was enough to trigger a huge orgasm. Her desire temporarily sated, she showered and dressed. She had three hours to kill, three hours before her adventures began.

Cathy chose her attire carefully for her evening date. She smiled at the thought of how easily her mind accepted the idea. A date with a man she had known for years, whom a few short hours ago was nothing more than her neighbour.

As she stood in front of her full-length mirror, Cathy was pleased with the woman looking back at her. A little over five and a half feet tall, with a full figure, the short blonde hair suited her, and the light blue eyes complemented her tanned face.

After trying different skirts, she had settled on a flared, patterned one. Her blouse, plain white, was unbuttoned just enough to show her cleavage.

When her phone rang, Cathy recognized the number as that of Tom’s. In her heart, she was half-expecting him to have changed his mind. She wasn't sure she'd made the right decision.

“Hi Tom, we still on for this evening?”

Tom's voice was strong, almost boy like. “Oh yes, I just wanted to know what wine you would like, and when you will be coming over. I am so looking forward to it.”

Cathy once again felt the familiar itch start in her groin. “Red please. I will be there in half an hour; looking forward to it as well.”

~~~~~~~~~

“Come in,” said Tom before Cathy even had a chance to knock on the door. “I was watching for you; don't like to keep a lady waiting.”

“I see you are not expecting us to be going out on this date, by the way you are dressed!” Cathy said, laughing. He was wearing an expensive looking robe, which appeared to be made of silk, and was a deep shade of blue.

Tom blushed. “Sorry if I am being too forward. This is just the way I used to dress back in the days of our little get-togethers. It just seemed right somehow, to sort of carry on the tradition.”

“Don't be silly. I'm only too pleased you went to the trouble for me. Now, tell me about your group and how I am going to fit in,” Cathy said.

“I figured, the best way to do that, was to show you some of the pictures we took, and maybe a video. That way you can see my Sandra in action, and the sort of thing we used to do. Here, have a look at this album while I get the wine,” Tom said, passing Cathy a large, leather-bound photograph album.

The first picture showed a naked Sandra lying on a bed with two naked men, one on each side with her holding their cocks. It was followed by a series of pictures showing her sucking each cock in turn, and one of her holding both together, just about getting them into her mouth. Cathy was still studying that one when Tom reappeared with two large glasses of red wine.

“Quite a mouthful, always up for anything she was. Part of being in a group. We all tried to give as much as we could,” he said as he handed Cathy one of the glasses.

“I will be honest with you, Tom, I’ve never been with more than one person at a time, and never been with another woman. I just hope when it comes to it, I can do what is asked of me,” Cathy said and sipped the wine.

Tom stood behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, “Cathy, I have lusted after you since the day you moved in. Sandra and I fantasized about you joining us for some sex fun, which was never to be. But, maybe it is better this way. We can start now and build a fantastic relationship together. I have no illusions. I am much older than you, but I am sure I can show you a good time, and open a new world of sexual adventure to you.”

Cathy couldn’t remember the last time she had felt this relaxed. Tom’s gentle touch on her shoulder felt so natural and right. The wine was good. She was warm and happy, and so turned on by just the whole ambience of the situation. She was in no doubt she would not be leaving without her cunt full of this man’s sperm.

Without removing his hand from her shoulder, Tom used the remote to turn on the television. “Just sit back and watch. Just a taste of the good life,” he whispered as the screen lit up.

The scene that greeted Cathy was one of two couples sitting on the very sofa she now sat on. All four were in their underwear and laughing, and she watched Tom’s late wife Sandra appear naked behind them. She leaned over and undid the bra straps on both women, and pulled them clear. Four large tits came into view, and the two women turned and began to fondle and squeeze each other.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

The men got off the sofa and relieved the ladies of their panties and, kneeling in front of them, started to eat the cunts. Cathy later found out, they were each other’s wives.

It took her by surprise when she heard Tom’s voice come from the set, “Go girl. Wank them, get them going.” He was obviously talking to Sandra, as she left her place behind the sofa and went to kneel behind the two men. Cathy was fascinated to see her reach between their legs, take a cock in each hand, and slowly milk them.

The camera must have been on a tripod, as Tom now appeared, sporting a hard cock. Getting behind his wife, he pushed it deep into her pussy. For the next five minutes, the fucking and sucking continued, until, almost at the same time, the five lovers erupted in an orgy of spunk and cunt juice.

Cathy watched, fascinated, as the just-fucked Sandra slid free of her husband’s swollen cock, and lifted her cum covered fingers to the two females to suck.

As the video ended, Cathy sat in silence. Tom slid his hand from her shoulder, down her cleavage and gently cupped one of her breasts through her bra. Words were not needed. Cathy closed her eyes and abandoned herself to the touch of a male hand on her body.

Gently his fingers slipped inside the left cup and found the fleshy nipple.

“Oh God Tom, that feels so good,” Cathy whispered, as his experienced fingers plied their trade on her willing body. “Please don't stop, I need this so much.”

In an almost automatic move, Cathy found herself undoing the buttons on her blouse to allow him greater access. As the last button was released, she felt his other hand move down her back, and with one deft movement her bra clasp was undone, and the garment fell away. She found herself smiling at the ease he'd accomplished it. For many men, this was an almost impossible task.

As Tom continued his gentle fondling of her breasts, Cathy turned her attention back towards the television. A woman was gasping as she worked her clit, her belly was pulsing, tits bouncing, and eyes rolling. It was obvious this was building to a real orgasm.

Tom's hands now fondled both of Cathy's naked breasts and nipples. He smiled as he saw how engrossed she was in the video. He could feel her heaving, and knew that she was identifying with the masturbating woman.

Almost without realizing what she was doing, Cathy pulled up her flared skirt and slipped a hand inside the front of her panties.

“That's right my baby girl, enjoy yourself, make yourself cum, my sweet lover.” Tom's voice was soft, almost musical.

Cathy was now lost in her own world, her fingers grinding her clit, stroking in time with the masturbating woman on the screen. Nothing mattered now apart from the building pleasure between her open legs.

To Tom, the sight of not only his former lover in the video working herself to a climax, but the sight of Cathy doing the same, had his cock pushing into the back of the sofa almost hard enough to make him cum as well. There was something strangely erotic about the fact that Cathy’s pubic area was still hidden from his view by her blue bikini panties, the front of which jerked up and down as Cathy rubbed her cunt and clit, frantically seeking release.

“Oh fuck ,yes!” Cathy's climax burst upon her at the same time as the masturbating woman on the screen screamed out in hers.

For Tom, standing behind the gasping woman, the sight was hugely erotic. As he continued to knead her firm tits, his eyes took in every detail of her orgasm. Her trembling legs straight out in front of her, her toes, bending and straightening, her belly heaving, her fingers frantically rubbing her clit hidden beneath the blue panties.

“Oh Tom, that was wonderful,. But for you it must have been frustrating,” Cathy whispered as her breathing returned to normal.

Tom smiled. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead and said, “Quite the reverse, my love, it has served only to heighten my desire. To watch a woman pleasure herself is, to my mind, the height of eroticism.”

“Then I am pleased to have had that effect on you, you wonderful man. I hope I may only increase your pleasure as our relationship blossoms,” Cathy said softly.

“One thing you should know, my dear, as my passion increases, so does my sexual language. If there are any words that offend you, now would be the time to say, and I will try to avoid them.” 

Cathy looked at him and laughed. “My dear Tom, please use any words you like. In fact, when I become aroused, my vagina becomes first a pussy, and very soon after a cunt! So the dirtier you get, the better I like it.”

“Well, in that case, young lady, if you would be kind enough to join me in my bedroom, we will continue your education into the mysteries of our little group,” Tom chortled.

Taking Cathy by the hand, he led her from the lounge into a room she would soon come to love.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments