Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust in a cold climate - Part II

"I make no apologies for continuing this theme.."

4
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
486 words 486 words
For a number of years, my husband Paul has regularly shared me with Allan, his best friend who also happens to be my cousin. This arrangement has been going on for so long now that it just seems the most natural thing in the world to us.

I lost my virginity to Paul on our second meeting. Allan was also there to witness my de-flowering. The three of us had indulged in some heavy petting and, when I started to give Paul ‘o’, I knew that there was no turning back.

The three of were sitting on a bench in a park shelter with me as the willing but slightly apprehensive meat in a sandwich. After thoroughly investigating the taste and texture of Paul’s erection I then switched my attention to Allan. While I was busy pleasuring Allan I felt Paul’s hands opening my legs. I heard him gasp as he saw I wasn’t wearing any panties. Taking my lips from Allan’s hardness I looked down to see Paul kneeling between my legs holding his erection. He grinned, saying ‘this won’t hurt’. Without a further word he thrust his shaft into my pussy.

He was wrong. It did hurt, but only briefly. The pain was sharp and burning as his erection ruptured my hymen. Then a wonderful feeling swept through me as I felt his hardness stretch my labia and slide deep inside. Instinctively I contracted my vaginal muscles around his maleness. He groaned in pleasure as I continued to squeeze his manhood.

The sensation of his balls slapping against my naked but, his erection smoothly sliding in and out of me and, with my cousin watching, almost made me lose all sense of reason. My inner thighs were drenched with my juices. I was experiencing such intense pleasure that every nerve ending was tingling. Reaching out I took hold of Allan’s erection, feeling it slippery with pre-cum. He moved to within inches of my head and my eager lips once more enfolded his engorged manhood.

After several minutes Paul’s erection twitched and jerked and he thrust himself deeper inside me. Suddenly, I felt his warm ejaculation filling me. When he withdrew I remember thinking ‘is that it?’ Disappointment filled me. Looking directly at Allan, Paul said ‘OK, it’s your turn.’ With startling swiftness, Allan took over. Climbing between my wide open legs he whispered in my ear ‘he’s warmed it up nicely for me’. Within seconds of Paul finishing, Allan too had penetrated me.

Like Paul, Allan came too soon! I was now feeling thoroughly frustrated! Then, once more, Paul re-entered me! Wow!! This was what I’d been waiting for. My whole body shuddered as I reached a state of ecstasy I’d never even imagined existed. I knew then that only two men could satisfy me. And, today, those same two men still do.
Published 
Written by Scottishlass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments