Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making New Friends In The Woods (Part 1)

"A woodland walk leads to a hot foursome"

34
14 Comments 14
20.4k Views 20.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was the weekend and strangely enough, the weather was just what the forecast said it would be - warm and sunny without a cloud in the sky. That doesn’t happen very often in the UK. When it does, we love to make the most of it when we can, so decided to get out into the countryside to enjoy it.

Jay went off to the bedroom to get changed, while I had a look at where to go. Once decided, I shouted up to Jay that I was ready and I’d see her out at the car.

About ten minutes or so later, I heard Jay come out of our door onto the driveway. I looked up and took in the vision before me. Jay had slipped into a light floral summer dress that buttoned up the front and sat high above the knee, showing plenty of bare leg and little white trainers. With her long blonde hair and some top buttons undone she looked amazing.

I held the door open for her as she climbed into the car and I couldn’t help but notice how her dress slipped up her thighs giving me a good clear view of her little white panties. The naughty smile on her face told me that she’d flashed me deliberately and she enjoyed doing it just as much as I took pleasure in looking. I just loved the exhibitionist streak in her.

Setting off, we drove to a wooded park about a half hour from where we lived. Jay was definitely in a playful mood as we travelled, letting her short summer dress slide high up her thighs giving me, and some of the drivers in the higher vehicles we passed, glimpses of the white gusset of her panties, pulled tight against her smooth shaven pussy.

About a few miles, before we turned off the dual carriageway, we were passing a car transporter just as the traffic in our lane slowed. This brought us up level with the cab of the transporter and slowed us to the same speed.

I never realised what Jay was doing to start with as I was concentrating on the traffic ahead but, after a few moments, I got the opportunity to glance sideways and although surprised, wasn’t actually shocked as Jay does love to be the exhibitionist at times.

Jay had raised her dress higher, exposing her long, naked legs completely. One hand had undone a couple of more buttons, showing off her white bra, whilst her other hand had pulled her white matching panties to one side, completely revealing her smooth, shaven, silky pussy.

Still keeping pace with the car transporter, I looked up to see the driver gazing down at Jay showing off. The smile on his face said it all. He couldn’t believe his good fortune at seeing a beautiful blonde woman in the car next to him with the top of her dress undone and also pulled up around her waist blatantly letting him watch her play with herself.

Our lane was still slowly moving along but the traffic in the nearside lane had moved on. However, the transporter driver just continued to drive alongside us, obviously enjoying Jay’s little show.

As he looked on, Jay slid her panties part way down her thighs, exposing herself further. She slipped two fingers into her moist pussy, turned on even more by being watched. After finger fucking herself for a few moments, she held them up to him before sucking her own juices off. I just had time to see his amazed expression before being able to accelerate ahead of him to leave at the next exit. I can just imagine him telling his mates next time he sees them down the pub.

Jay was definitely in a mischievous mood. As we turned into the woodland entrance, that look on her face told me that she was horny and ready for some fun. Her hand was back between her legs, toying with her clitoris, a finger slipping between her very wet pussy lips. Her other hand was behind her knee holding her leg up, blatantly exposing herself and smiling at me.

As I parked I never really paid much attention to the car parked about ten yards away, parallel with us. However, I did find out later that the occupants of that car did notice us as we drove past. Well, Jay most of all.

Once I switched the engine off, Jay reached over, unzipped my jeans and released my already hard cock. With her dress still up around her waist and her panties halfway to her knees she leaned over towards me and kissed the tip. Then, kneeling up on the seat with her backside towards the passenger window, she slowly and teasingly lowered her mouth all the way down until my throbbing cock was deep in her mouth. Her naked, cleanly shaven pussy would have been clearly visible to anyone on that side of the car through the window.

That was where the other car was parked and that was when I saw movement in the car. I couldn’t see in the car clearly enough to make out who it was, but there was definitely someone watching.

Jay slowly slipped my rigid cock out of her mouth, got up and kissed me softly. Then, she turned around, opened the door and got out of the car. Her dress had fallen back down over her hips but her white panties were caught just above her knees. Reaching down and taking hold of them, she bent from the waist and pushed them to her ankles. This caused her dress to ride up over her backside and again, exposed her naked pussy to the car nearby. She held this position for a few moments before finally stepping out of them.

“Do you think they’ve seen enough?” she asked.

That was when I noticed two faces looking out at us; a man nearest us at the driver window and a woman looking over his shoulder from the passenger seat. Jay had spotted them on the way in watching us as we drove past.

Still, with her panties dangling over one finger, Jay turned around and nodded over towards them. They nodded back, both with big smiles on their faces, watching us walk off deeper into the woods.

Jay was buzzing from the excitement of her little exhibitionism and, knowing how hot and horny showing off always makes her, I intended to steer us towards the quieter tracks amongst the trees. My cock was still rock hard from watching her and thinking about how the others must have felt seeing her naked, smooth pussy.

I couldn’t see anyone else around so I caught hold of her from behind and, turning her to face back along the path we’d just come, I pressed my hard cock against her lovely round backside and slipped my hand under her dress to feel how wet she was. I wasn’t surprised at how easily my fingers slipped between her very moist pussy lips.

Holding her like this I kissed her neck and whispered, “What would you do if the couple from that car follow us down this path?”

Jay just simply replied, “Now wouldn’t that be interesting.”

“We could always hang about for a few minutes and see if they do,” I answered.

Jay’s only reply was a soft moan as my fingers worked their way into her pussy. Her legs moved further apart to give me easier access to pleasuring her.

To be honest, I wasn’t surprised when I heard movement back along the track and noticed two figures heading in our direction. At first, I was not too sure who it was so we both turned around and continued walking.

Jay couldn’t hide her excitement as she asked me, “Is it them.”

I could only reply that I wasn’t sure who it was yet.

After a couple of minutes, we were about to stray from the main track onto one of the paths that took you deeper into the woods. I used this opportunity to stop and look behind us and observed a dark-haired woman dressed in a light yellow t-shirt with denim shorts and light blue training shoes. Immediately behind her was the man I saw at the car window. He was also wearing just shorts, black training shoes and a blue t-shirt.

Standing next to the track, I pulled Jay against me with her back to the couple following and whispered into her ear that it was them. Looking over Jay’s shoulder I wanted and to make certain they knew which path we set off on.

Pulling Jay’s dress up as I kissed her, I gave them a good clear view of her lovely, rounded, naked backside. This caused them to stop, taking in the sight before them. If they followed us after witnessing this, then they were definitely interested in seeing more and we were only too happy to oblige. We loved being watched as it always made us incredibly hot and horny.

The man came up behind the woman and slipped his arms around her as they watched me cup Jay’s butt cheeks in my hands, squeezing them and gently pulling them apart, exposing her naked, wet pussy. I watched as he slipped one hand up the woman’s t-shirt and his other hand inside the leg of her denim shorts. Oh yes, they were interested in us and definitely wanted to see more.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

A little further along this path the woods were a little more dense and we were well away from the main path. We came across a fallen tree, parallel with, and just a few feet off the track. Just ahead, it was blocking the path so we couldn’t go any further. We now decided to wait here for our following voyeurs.

Like I said before, Jay just loves being the exhibitionist and laying back on the tree trunk after undoing the remaining buttons on her dress, she let it fall completely open, displaying her charms explicitly to the couple now following us up the path.

I love to watch her do this and stood by the side of her, helping her remove her white bra, freeing her beautiful round tits, the nipples standing proud in her excitement.

As the other couple came within sight of us again, Jay was lying on the tree trunk, one hand between her legs with two fingers pushing in and out of her wet, shaven pussy, her other hand massaging and playing with her nipples. I was stood next to her with my stiff cock in my hand, guiding it into her open mouth and watching the other couple come closer.

At first, they just stood there and looked on at the scene before them. Nothing was said. There was no surprise or shock on their faces as they stared at Jay, practically naked, her fingers spreading her pussy lips apart and my rock hard cock slowly moving in and out of her mouth.

The man pulled the woman in front of him and pulled her t-shirt over her head, then unfastening her white bra, hung both over a nearby tree branch. They stepped closer towards us, looking directly at me as his hands cupped both of her large breasts and gently pinched both nipples. Next, he unfastened her denim shorts and pushed them down over her beautifully curved hips and she let them fall to the ground. Her panties were still inside the shorts as she stepped out of them. Apart from her light blue training shoes she was now completely naked.

With an unmistakable look of desire, the woman moved right up close to Jay. She looked directly into my eyes and the unasked question on her face was so obvious. I simply nodded and stepped back.

Still, nothing was said. The naked, dark-haired woman trailed her fingers from Jay’s neck, down over one breast, playing and teasing the nipple and then moving on to the other. She continued to trail her fingers down over Jay’s stomach whilst the man and I stood by and watched, anticipating what was going to happen next.

As the woman’s fingers continued their journey towards Jay’s wide-open legs, Jay raised her hips expectantly. The woman slipped one, then a second finger easily inside Jay’s wet, eager, shaven pussy. Jay moaned softly, rocking her hips up and down in rhythm with the woman’s fingers, her excitement growing with each thrust.

I love watching Jay, especially with another woman. It was such a tremendous turn-on for me and, I noticed, for the man standing watching with me.

Still nothing was said as the woman lowered her head and kissed and sucked one of Jay’s nipples, then the other, before slowly kissing and licking her way down to between Jay’s legs. It was very obvious by now that this was not the first time she had played sexually with another woman. Jay was certainly enjoying the feeling of the woman’s tongue as it parted her pussy lips and probed deeper into her, tasting her juices.

I couldn’t help myself as I watched this shameless display of female intimacy. I began to stroke my rock-hard cock and, standing only a few yards away, the other man was doing exactly the same. When Jay looked across to us and beckoned us both forward, I quickly looked around to make sure that no one else had followed. Then I stepped towards the tree trunk where Jay was lying, legs splayed wide and a look of ecstasy on her face as her pussy was fingered and licked by the other woman.

Jay reached out and took my cock in her hand. She gently stroked it a few times before kissing the tip, making me shudder with desire. She then reached past me and, taking hold of the other man’s rigid dick, pulled him closer and did the same with him. I instantly knew what she had in mind and stepped over the tree trunk so that Jay would then have us on either side of her. The woman raised her head from between Jay’s legs to see what was happening. Her face was soaked with Jay’s pussy juices and with a big smile on her face, returned to finger and tongue fucking Jay’s sopping wet pussy.

Jay gasped as the woman sank her fingers back into her pussy. She squeezed her hands tightly around both cocks and pulled me closer to her, guiding the head to her lips. Kissing the tip softly and licking the pre-cum off the end, she slowly enveloped my stiff shaft with her lips. Her right hand slid between my legs to grasp my backside, pulling me deep into her mouth. At the same time, Jay’s left hand slowly stroked the other man’s rigid cock.

Jay was wrapped up in her own personal bliss as she slipped my cock out of her mouth and turned her head to the other man by her side. Holding his hard cock in her hand, I watched as she pulled him closer and licked the tip, then kissed the head. Moving her mouth down to his clean-shaven balls, she licked all around them before kissing and licking the full length of his cock from base to tip. After kissing the head again, Jay parted her lips with his cock and slowly swallowed his full length. His face was a mask of pleasure as Jay reached between his legs and did the same as she had done with me, grabbing his backside and pull him deep into her hot mouth. Her other hand was now working up and down my throbbing cock.

The man reached out and gently squeezed Jay’s left breast with his left hand. It was just then that I noticed a wedding band so assumed that the woman between Jay’s legs, licking Jay’s pussy must be his wife.

Jay’s breathing was coming in short gasps as she slipped the man’s hard cock out of her mouth. Both of her hands were working up and down on both of our stiff dicks, only inches from her face. Her legs were raised now, giving the woman between them full access to her pussy. My left hand was teasing and pinching her right nipple and I took hold of her right ankle in my right hand, holding her leg up for her. The man opposite looked at me as if seeking approval and when I simply nodded he moved his right hand, mirroring my actions on Jay’s left nipple, taking her left ankle in his left hand.

Between us, we had Jay’s legs held high whilst this man’s wife continued to kiss, lick, suck and finger fuck. Jay had pulled us closer, rubbing our rock-hard cock’s against each side of her face, occasionally turning her head to lick pre-cum from our throbbing tips.

Jay was breathing hard and moaning. I could tell she was on the point of orgasm. Her hands were working faster up and down our rock-hard cock’s as she wrapped her legs around the woman’s shoulders, holding her in place between her legs. Jay took the other man’s cock into her mouth, letting go with her hand and placing that hand onto the back of the woman’s head, pulling her face harder onto her pussy as her orgasm shuddered through her body. I almost came myself and, looking across, I could see that the man opposite was in the same dilemma, trying hard to hold back as Jay sucked him deeper into her mouth.

Hold back we both did as we stepped away from Jay, watching her climax push shivers through her body, her hips pushing up onto this man’s, wife’s face. We continued to watch as the woman slid up along Jay’s body, kissing and licking her stomach, each full round breast and nipples in turn, up to her neck then finally a very passionate kiss full on Jay’s mouth.

The man and I looked at each other with big grins on our faces and finally found our voices. We both turned towards our wives and both spoke at the same time. We both uttered just a single word. ‘Wow.’

 Part 2 tells of how we continued our woodland fun with our new and very adventurous friends.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments