Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making up for lost time

"It is never too late for a fuck"

6
2 Comments 2
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My wife and I were laying in bed the other night just snuggling and talking. I started massaging her erect nipple and I asked her “what was the weirdest and sexiest thing that has ever happened to you.” She replied the absolute weirdest thing was when we were separated. “Really” I replied, “what happened?”

She said one night she and her roommate Tina went out to a local bar for drinks and to have some fun. There they saw one of her friends from High School. One guy was named Tad and he was with his roommate, Rich. They talked about the old days and drank quite a lot during the evening. Rich and Tina were getting along well and even doing quite a bit of touching and an occasional kiss. They danced and danced and cooled off with more cold drinks.

My wife and Tad had discussed how they had never dated in school but had liked the other. He said he was always turned on her. They snuggled and kissed some also. Tad even reached under the table to run his hand up her leg to the panty line a few times. She really liked that and he once took her hand and placed it on his erection. She said from what she felt it was an average size cock but really hard. All became quite relaxed during the evening.

Both couples carried on and drank more and more. At closing Tina invited the guys back to their apartment, my wife was somewhat hesitant but agreed. The girls drove home and Tina said she wanted to fuck Tads friend and my wife told her “I am not sure about Tad but we’ll see.” The guys followed in their car and apparently planned an evening to remember during the drive.

Once back at the apartment they settled in on the floor and couch, drinking more and making out. A lot of touching, caressing and kissing was occurring between both couples. The atmosphere was full of sexual energy.

My wife had to go to the bathroom and after freshening up she opened the door to join the other 3. Tad was standing outside in the hall and he grabbed her and started kissing her deeply. She could feel his hard on against her as she responded. He broke off the kiss to ask where the bedroom was. She said “here beside us.” He opened the door and pulled her into her bedroom. The room was dimly lit with a night table lamp.

They kissed and he then pushed her onto the bed and laid beside her. As they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse and touched her breasts and lifted her bra to caress her erect nipples. She dearly loves this and pulled his face to her breasts even more tightly. He nibbled on her nipples and ran his tongue around her areolas lightly before squeezing her breasts. Tad pulled her upwards onto the side of the bed to remove her blouse and bra as she then pulled his shirt off.

Tad then stood her up and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them as well as her panties off. The cool air on her wet pussy made her shudder a bit. He looked at her nude body, studying her every naked inch. He watched her eye him as he removed his jeans and underwear. His erection was standing out in front of his body as she reached for it. She massaged the hard cock and they kissed. He moved her to the side of the bed and told to lay back down on the bed. She laid back and he moved to her face and said, “make my dream come true, suck my cock.”

She rolled to her side and placed her hands on his cock. She took the shaft and guided him to her awaiting mouth. She licked the head of his cock which already had some pre cum on the tip. Slowly she licked up and down the shaft while massaging his balls.

Tad was groaning as she did what she does best, cock sucking. She deep throated his cock slowly as he held her head by the hair. This cock sucking continued for a few minutes until Tad was actually face fucking her.

Suddenly the door opened and Rich and Tina was standing in the doorway looking. Here my wife was, nude on the bed with a cock in her mouth totally embarrassed. Tina had already been stripped naked by Rich and he had his arm over her shoulder holding a breast.

Tad wasn’t missing a stroke as he continued fucking my wife’s face. He turned to them and said “Join the party.” Rich said “don’t mind if we do.” He told Tina to lie on the other side of the bed beside my wife. My wife stopped sucking and turned to see Tina go around and lie down. My wife started to pull away from Tad but he turned her face back to his cock. Tad said, “On no, keep on sucking my cock. Rich told me riding over here that he really wants to taste your pussy.” She started to pull away but Tad kept holding her head to his cock. Rich began to disrobe, she eyed his cock emerge while sucking Tads cock.

Rich turned to Tina and instructed her to spread her legs wide, bend them at the knees and finger fuck herself while he was busy. She could hear the sloppy wetness behind her as Tina was blindly fingering her pussy. Her moans were filling the bedroom as she pleasured herself.

Tad told Rich “go ahead, eat her, she’ll love it”. Rich muttered “just as we planned.” Rich slowly pulled her legs apart, exposing her wetness and swollen labia. Her clitoris was engorged and poking out from her pussy awaiting attention. He gazed at her and kneeled down between her legs and he slowly licked his way up from her ankles to her pussy. His hands and fingers leading the way. Even though she felt the guys had set her and Tina up somehow her body responded to his licks and caresses. Her mouth was really taking Tads cock deep in her throat. All the while Tina was moaning and groaning as she continued to finger herself.

When Rich’s tongue touched her clitoris she pulled the cock from her mouth to utter “Oh God, lick my pussy, put your finger inside me.” Tad stood back to watch his friend tongue fuck the girl that he himself ways wanted to fuck. Rich sucked her on her clitoris nibbling it causing my wife to cum for the first time that evening. She was thrashing on the bed, her pussy grinding into Richs face spurting her on cum on him. Tad was enjoying the show of my wife and Tina becoming sexual animals.

Tina not to be undone fingered her self to orgasm as well.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Tina then begged Tad to come over to her. She said “I want to suck your cock. Please!” He laughed and went to her and she just engulfed his cock. My wife turned her head towards them as Rich was still eating her pussy. She saw Tina sucking really hard on Tads cock and he was looking at my wife as if to say “we could have done this in school.”.

Rich was still sucking on my wife’s clit when he cupped her ass with his hands and lifted her hips to slide a pillow under her. He continued his pussy eating for a few minutes and she was really into this when Rich stopped. She was almost ready to cum for the 2nd time and couldn’t understand his stopping. He shifted his body straddling her head. His ass, balls and cock was above her face. She had 69’d many times before but she was always on top, this was really weird. His lower body was inches from her face and she already knew what he wanted. Her tongue found his balls and licked his sack making him twitch. She traced around his sack and shaft with her tongue making him press onto her more firmly. Her arms held his legs as he ground into her face. Rich withdrew his tongue from her pussy and said “Come on baby, suck my cock”. She pulled it in position and took it in her mouth while her arms held his legs.

On the other side of the bed Tad watched the other couple and shuddered as he shot a load of cum into Tina’s eager mouth. She swallowed the load happily and also licked any remaining cum from his cock. Tad pulled away as she looked up at him with bewilderment on her face. Tad told Tina to watch the couple and enjoy the show.

My wife and Rich continued their 69’ing until my wife pulled his cock from her mouth and came again very loudly. This made Rich shoot his load of cum all over her face. They collapsed and he got up to lay beside her. All 4 were in the same bed and close as could be.

After a while of small talk and mutual caressing one another my wife felt as if Tina’s hand was lingering on her body a bit too much. The guys saw it and Tad spoke up to say “Rich lets do the plan now”. Rich hesitantly pulled away from my wife. My wife had no freaking idea what they had planned and it scared her a bit.

Tad said, “okay girls here’s the deal. We had planned this on the way here and we would like to watch you and Tina make love to one another.” My wife replied “I don’t think so, we’re not lesbians.” Rich said “ We know that but you’re roommates and have probably thought about it sometime.”

Tina spoke up and said to my wife, “Well I have wondered what it would be like to make love to you.” My wife laid there is awe, she’d never considered this before. Tad and Rich said, “Good, so now go ahead we’re going to watch.” They were nude and just leaned against the wall watching the girls and stroking their hardening cocks..

Tina smiled and reached over and pulled my wife to her. Tina leaned in and kissed my wife, parting her lips and sneaking her tongue inside to touch my wife’s tongue. My wife said it felt pretty good and half heartedly kissed Tina back. As they kissed their emotions and sexual energy increased. Their kisses grew more demanding and intense.

Tina reached down and traced her fingers up my wife’s thigh and into her wet pussy. As Tina’s finger began to move in and out of my wife’s pussy she in turn massaged and rolled Tina’s nipples between her fingers. This made Tina groan and she rolled my wife onto her back.

Tina broke the kiss and began to kiss my wife’s neck, shoulders and breasts as she made a line to her pussy. Tina moved between my wife’s thighs and kissed her inner thighs working upwards until her tongue touched my wife’s pussy lips and clitoris. My wife said she about jumped off the bed as Tina snaked her tongue inside the wet pussy.

My wife said she began to guide Tina’s tongue to where it felt better. Her hips were bucking up and down along with Tina’s tongue. Tina was on all fours as she ate my wife’s pussy, her ass in the air and not paying attention to the guys. They were greatly enjoying the show but had other intentions also.

Tad got some lotion off the table and rubbed a bunch on his cock. He went behind Tina and rubbed some on her asshole. Before she knew what was happening he slid his cock up inside her to the hilt.

The onslaught made her lift her mouth from my wife’s pussy to scream “No, not in my ass, it hurts.” Tad responded to her concerns by saying “Relax you’ll like it.” Her mouth went back to my wife’s pussy as she began to relax and enjoy the ass fucking. As Tad began fucking Tina’s ass the thrill of it must have overtaken his desire. It didn’t take long for him to shudder and empty his hot load up Tina’s bowels.

He withdrew his cock from Tina’s ass a stream of cum following. My wife climaxed at about the same time from Tina’s tongue. Tina rolled away as my wife got her breath back.

My wife suddenly got on all fours and looked up at Rich and Tad. Rubbing her nipples she smiled a weird little smile and then said to them both, “No one asked if I liked to get fucked up my ass…. Well I want you to know: I love it. Tad I want you to be the first tonight to have my ass just to make up for the years when you couldn’t. Rich you have to have 2nds if that is alright with you.” Both men said “oh hell yes that is great with us.” Tina watched as both men one after the other fucked Liv’s tight ass.

After the ass fucking Tad asked my wife if she had a nice time. She said she looked at him and asked “Did other guys want to fuck me in High School?” He said “Oh yeah, I know of 3 others that fantasized about you a lot. They still live around here and we have discussed you many times.“ “Really” she replied. “Maybe they can join you 2 next Saturday night for a party. Tina and me and the 5 of you. We must make up for lost time.”

The night apparently was a success for all of them because all were exhausted by morning. She hasn’t told me about the following Saturday night yet.
Published 
Written by acecruiser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments