Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie Rides Double Again

"Melanie does Jake and Nick together."

14
5 Comments 5
15.5k Views 15.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Shortly after our return from vacation, Sue went away on a business trip, leaving Jake home alone. Melanie and I decided to be good neighbours and feed Jake, so we invited him over for supper. As it turned out, both Jake and I ended up feeding Melanie!

Melanie cooked a nice meal and afterwards we settled at the dining table with beers to play a game of Risk. Board games are not really Jake's thing, but he was willing to play on this particular occasion. After we had been playing for about half an hour Melanie had to go to the bathroom.

As soon as she left the room, completely out of the blue, Jake said “Do you think Melanie would do the two of us tonight?” I was surprised, but I quickly recovered, realizing that Jake was remembering that on a previous occasion when we were all together Melanie had, in fact, done just that. I replied that I never had any idea what Melanie would or would not do, but that if he wanted this he should talk to her about it, not me, and reminded him that he was the salesman, not me.

When Melanie sat back down at the table Jake put the proposition to her, telling her that he and his cousin had once double-teamed Sue and that they had “made her so happy.”

Melanie, of course, was a little taken aback and she glanced over to me, seeking my input. I just raised my eyebrows and shrugged, indicating that I did not mind but it was entirely her choice. She sat back and thought about it for about a minute, then laughed and said, “Ah, what the hell!” She then simply got up and headed for the bedroom!

Jake and I immediately bounced out of our seats and followed her, not quite believing our luck. I was frankly amazed that Melanie had agreed, knowingly and upfront, to suck and fuck the pair of us simultaneously until all three parties were fully satisfied. On the previous occasion when we had double-banged her it was spontaneous, she had initiated it and she had assumed complete control. On this occasion it was premeditated, Jake had initiated it and she had no control whatsoever. Jake was obviously a good salesman and Melanie had obviously decided that two cocks are better than one, probably as the result of her recent sexual adventures while we were camping!

Upon entering the bedroom I took my time undressing, because I wanted to see what would happen if I let the two of them start things off. Jake and Melanie both skinned out of their clothes at record speed, with Jake just beating Melanie to fully naked. He cried “Yeah! Let's get onto this huge bed and have some fun!”, then dived onto the giant, California king-sized bed, where he rolled onto his back on the left side.

Melanie dived onto the bed after him and lay on her stomach, propped up on her left arm, with her head in his crotch. She scooped up his cock in her right hand, popped it into her mouth and started gobbling it down! No hesitation, no kissing, no foreplay, just straight to the blow-job! Her head started bobbing up and down and Jake lay back with his hands behind his head to enjoy her attentions.

I then joined them on the bed, lying down on my left side, next to Melanie with my head level with hers, in such a position that I could admire her blow-job technique from close quarters. Her lipsticked lips were sliding down the shaft of his cock with each downward dive of her head until they met the edge of her hand, which was wrapped around Jake's cock, then they would slide back up, followed by her hand, until they encountered the rim of the head of his dick, then the hand would slide back down again, holding the cock rigid, and the lips would begin their next downward slide. Her rhythm was a steady “one Mississippi, two Mississippi.”

Melanie usually wore lipsticks in various shades of pink, but tonight was wearing a bright scarlet shade. Somehow the unusually vivid shade of red on those soft lips wrapped around Jake's rigid cock, sliding up and down the shaft, made the visual experience more intensely erotic. Watching my gorgeous wife suck my best friend's dick had me rock hard in no time!

Joining the action, I ran my right hand down her silky back and over her beautiful ass, pausing to caress her butt cheeks thoroughly, before sliding my hand down between her legs. She obligingly spread them wider to give me access and I slid my middle finger into her pussy. I then started to work it in and out as I watched her blowing Jake happily. She rapidly became moist and the lips of her vagina flowered open in response to her pleasure.

Jake was still lying back with his head on his hands, but he was watching the action carefully. After working Melanie with one finger for several minutes I slipped my fourth finger in as well as my middle finger and started working her with the two fingers. She was now getting thoroughly wet and starting to open up. She was gobbling Jake's dick down like it was a really tasty treat and working it hard with her hand at the same time. I kept at it with two fingers for maybe five more minutes, then slid my index finger into her pussy as well, now working her with three fingers. She was taking them right up inside her and her pussy was now wide open, but it did not affect the rhythm of her blow-job adversely at all.

She was sucking away on Jake's joint with great gusto and wriggling on my hand at the same time.

While forcing her pussy back on to my hand she briefly stopped inhaling Jake's dick, pulled it from her mouth and started licking it from balls to crown, circling the head with her tongue, then licking the full length down front, back and sides, before swallowing it once more and sliding her lips down the shaft until it was fully ensconced in her mouth. Her lips then pulled back, exposing her teeth, and she dragged those teeth slowly and gently back up the shaft of Jake's cock and over the rim of the helmet, then closed her lips softly around his cock once more and slid them slowly all the way down and up again, establishing a slow, sensuous rhythm.

Jake reacted to the pressure from her teeth as if he had been hit with a jolt of electricity, bucking slightly and twitching, then he groaned with pleasure as her soft lips and warm, moist mouth consumed his dick again.

After another five minutes or so I decided it was time to mount up, so I sat up and went to step over Mel, but as I did so Jake pulled his cock out of her mouth and Melanie got to her knees, as they both realized what I was doing. Jake crawled to the centre of the bed and sat on his knees with his back to the headboard and his arms lying along the top of it, to give him support, as he thrust his hips forward so that his rigid dick was sticking out in front of him, horizontal to Mel's mouth. Melanie crawled in front of him on all fours, took his dick in her left hand and swallowed it once more, sticking her ass into the air and spreading her knees far apart, inviting me to do her doggy-style.

I knee-walked between her legs and she temporarily relinquished Jake's cock as she reached between her legs and loaded my dick into her pussy. As soon as she had me comfortably embedded she turned back to Jake, grabbed his cock in her left hand, supporting herself on her right, and popped it back into her mouth. She then resumed sucking on his dick like a sump pump as I commenced doing her from behind.

I began lunging into her pussy with long, deep, slow strokes, holding her by the hips and grinding hard into her ass and her clit at the end of each stroke. She began a slow roll of her hips to give me her delightful trademark ass-grind while simultaneously slurping back Jake's dick. I had a great view of her blowing him as I did her doggy-style; her cheeks were hollowed out as she applied suction, her red lips were sliding rhythmically up and down the shaft of his cock, and I could see the flexing of her jaw at the top of each stroke as she first ran her teeth lightly over the helmet, then circled the head with her tongue before diving down again.

I knew Jake was having a great time because I had received this same treatment thousands of times and it is exquisite! I swear this woman could suck a golf ball through a hundred feet of garden hose!

After about ten minutes of taking my dick from behind and Jake's dick from in front Mel's pussy was getting very wet and warm but her right arm was tiring from supporting the weight of her upper body, so she briefly extracted Jake's cock from her mouth while she changed to her left arm for support, then she picked his cock up again in her right hand and began gobbling it once more. She was, in fact, paying more attention to the cock in her mouth than to the one in her pussy. Although her ass-grind was rhythmic and sensual, and regardless of the fact that she was getting wetter by the minute, the majority of her attention was focused on what she was doing with her lips, hands, tongue and teeth, all of which were being deployed to tease Jake's cock to maximum erectness.

As I watched the avidity with which my wife was sucking on Jake's dick I realized in an intuitive flash that I was not the star turn for my wife this night, Jake was. I was just the warm-up act. After all, she could make love to me any night of the week, but she had to grab Jake whenever he was available! So it was his dick that she wanted up inside her tonight, the double-header was just the icing on the cake. She was waiting for Jake to take over in the prime slot, pun intended.

At this point, I bent forward from the waist to grasp her by the tits as I continued to bang her from behind. Bent over her back, I fondled both breasts and tweaked up their nipples with my thumbs and index fingers as I buried my dick deep within her. This positioned my head alongside and slightly behind hers, which gave me a close-up view of Jake's cock sliding in and out of her mouth and her lips and tongue servicing it enthusiastically. It was now as rigid as an iron bar; it was forcing her jaw wide apart and her cheeks were deeply hollowed as Mel sucked forcefully on it, while alternating between rubbing his balls and stroking his cock with her free hand. Jake was still spreadeagled along the headboard as he enjoyed being blown by my wife and watching me do her from behind.

We rode like this for quite a while, with Melanie happily taking dick in both ends, then it occurred to me that all I had to do was haul back on Melanie's tits and she would end up sitting in my lap, impaled on my dick, which would make for a bit of variety. I went for it, pulling gently back on those delightful handfuls so that she slowly sat back on her knees, then easing her gradually into my lap, so that she was now kneeling astride me with her hands down on her thighs and my cock embedded deep inside her.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

Jake straightened his body upright on his knees at the same time, so that he managed to keep his cock in Melanie 's mouth throughout the realignment process, and she never stopped sucking.

We ended up with Melanie straddling me with my cock deeply buried in her hot pussy from directly below, my hands fondling her large, soft tits, my upper body supporting her back, and Jake on his knees with his upper body fully upright in front of her and his dick still engulfed in her mouth but now at a slight upward angle. My head was right alongside Melanie's in this position, so I had a great point-blank view of her lips wrapped around Jake's cock as she worked it.

As we all settled into our new positions Jake gave Melanie a surprise! He suddenly thrust forward and upward with his hips, ramming his cock into Melanie's mouth. I expected Melanie to either jerk her head away or to grab his cock with her hand to control it, as she usually likes to have full control of a blow-job. However, to my surprise, she did neither. Instead, she ducked her head down to meet the thrust, sliding her lips down the shaft of his cock until she had the whole thing buried in her mouth and throat.

Her upper lip was buried in his pubic hair and her lower lip was a fraction of an inch from his scrotum. The sight of my wife with Jake's entire cock buried in her face made me as horny as hell and I started driving my cock hard up into her, causing her to bounce on my lap as she continued to suck.

Melanie then started to pull back, and Jake retracted his hips, until once more only the head of his dick was in her mouth, at which point he thrust again with his hips and Melanie went down to meet him again. Melanie's hands remained on her thighs as they quickly established a satisfying rhythm, with Jake thrusting his cock deep into Melanie 's throat and Melanie swallowing it right down like a sword-swallower. She was really deep-throating him.

I was convinced that she would gag sooner or later, but she did not. Jake drove it into her face like a man possessed and she just lapped it up – literally!

...and the action was taking place only inches from my eyes! Jake was face-fucking my wife and she was thoroughly enjoying it!

Melanie was also riding my cock with a gentle ass-grind as she guzzled his dick, so she was taking it in both ends and driving both guys crazy.

We must have kept this up for about ten minutes, with Jake gradually driving his dick harder and faster into Melanie 's mouth, and me trying to get my cock as far up inside her pussy as humanly possible, maybe to meet Jake's dick on the way down as mine was on the way up.

Ridiculous, I know, the angles were all wrong, but it seemed that way!

Melanie was giving as good as she got on both ends and seemed quite carried away. She kept her hands on her thighs, making no attempt to control Jake's dick, simply swallowing it down to the root each time he thrust, sucking and slurping, using her tongue, teeth and lips to maximum advantage, for her own gratification and Jake's stimulation. Her head was bobbing up and down like a piston and she was sucking so hard that her hollowed cheeks were being visibly pushed apart by Jake's dick as it slid in and out of her mouth and throat. I think Jake's intention was to come in her mouth, and, by the way she was going, Melanie would probably have let him, but it was not to be.

The sight of Melanie repeatedly swallowing his dick to the balls was so erotic that I just had to fuck Melanie cross-eyed, and I could not do that from the present angle, so I hauled her mouth off Jake's cock and her pussy off mine, flipped her onto her back then climbed aboard in the missionary position, plunging my cock deep inside her with the first thrust. As I slammed home she brought her feet up behind my shoulder blades and hooked on with her heels, allowing me maximum penetration.

I then hammered into her hard and fast, the way she likes it best, nailing her to the bed. She thrust up hard with her hips and clawed at me with her nails as she rode my dick and tried to bury it as far inside her as she could. We established a frantic pace, with my ass jack-hammering up and down between her legs as she moaned and squirmed.

Jake got in on the action by wrapping himself around Melanie 's left side and getting his head under my legs and in front of Melanie 's ass as we rode. I could see that he was licking away at something down there, but I could not see whether it was Melanie 's pussy or ass he was working on. His face was only inches from where my cock was pounding into her pussy, so how he avoided getting hit I do not know. When I asked Melanie later if she knew what he was doing down there, she did not have a clue! She said that all she could feel was my dick hammering into her. Whatever it was, he was enjoying himself.

After a brief, frenzied shagging I absolutely exploded inside Melanie and she came at the same time. I rolled off and lay on my back, gasping for air. Melanie was also breathing hard, but Jake was on her immediately!

He rolled her over onto her knees, turned her in my direction, spread her legs as he got between them in the doggy position, said “Go down on him!” and, when she complied, gave himself a couple of jerks to stiffen his cock and slid into her pussy from behind. So we had changed ends on my wife and Jake was going for sloppy seconds on her.

Jake was now doing her doggy-style in my place and Melanie now had my cock in her mouth in place of Jake's!

Melanie showed absolutely no qualms about straddling her second dick of the night and absorbed Jake's dick into her even more eagerly than she had taken mine. By now her pussy was dripping wet and she smelled like warm honey as she settled herself comfortably on Jake's cock and began her sexy ass-grind for his benefit. She was looking very pleased with herself as she took the full length of his dick from behind and settled into her rhythmic grind once more, but with a different partner this time.

Jake promptly started really giving it to her, jacking her up from behind with fast, hard, deep strokes that slammed into her with such force that they were moving her whole upper body and causing her tits to swing wildly as she simultaneously gobbled my cock expertly. Having just emerged from her pussy, my cock was still semi-erect, so my lovely wife started using her considerable blowjob skills to attempt to revive it.

The marathon blow-job and face-fuck that Jake had already received had made him frantic and he went at Melanie like a rutting bull. He was facing me from between her spread thighs, so I could see the blissful expression on his face as he enjoyed nailing my wife once again. He was driving his dick home and hauling her back onto it by her hips to get as deep into her as he could, and she was grinding her ass into him like a pepper-mill, egging him on with her ass-grind as she tried to use her pussy to milk him dry. The accompanying soundtrack was the slapping of flesh as Jake's belly collided with her ass, the squelching of compressed feminine juices, slight slurping noises, Mel moaning, Jake groaning and me gasping.

Melanie was shoving back with her hips as she rode Jake's dick like a champion, while never missing a beat with her lips and mouth as she simultaneously blew me. She wanted as much dick inside her as she could get! Evidently two dicks at once was the way to go!

The sight of her taking Jake's dick from behind, which I could see driving in and out between the cheeks of her lovely ass as he pounded her, her tits swinging wildly in reaction to the fevered screwing, and her scarlet lips sliding up and down my cock as she sucked and tongued energetically combined to bring my dick back to life, so that it started to fill her mouth nicely.

Jake was burying his rigid cock in Melanie 's sopping wet pussy with each stroke, Melanie was sucking and slurping like a hungry cat, and I was lying back enjoying having my cock sucked by my lovely wife as she banged Jake like a big bass drum!

This continued for a while, with Jake hammering home progressively harder and faster, and Melanie giving great service on both ends, but eventually I wanted more. I called a time-out and rolled off the bed, standing next to it alongside Melanie. From here I had a ringside view of Jake's stiff cock buried half in and half out of my wife's pussy as he knelt behind her waiting to resume fucking her.

I bent over and kissed Melanie, played briefly with her tits and told Jake to keep her motor running while he turned her to face me where I stood at the edge of the bed. Mel immediately got the idea and moved forward, with Jake still inside her, to bring her head to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth wide. I slid my now rigid cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face from the standing position. Two face-fucks in one night from two different guys – Mel was having a good night!

Jake started banging her hard again, slamming his dick deep into her pussy while pulling back onto her hips to maximize the effect. Melanie was soon squishing wetly at the end of each thrust and moaning quietly around my dick in her mouth. She ground her ass into Jake as hard as she could, wanting to feel him coming inside her; it did not take long before she succeeded and he went off like a rocket in her deepest parts. As she stiffened and rode Jake's throbbing ejaculation, taking her second load of the night, I came in her mouth – throat, actually. Melanie gulped it all down until I was finally emptied out, then licked the head of my cock clean, like a cat eating cream. Jake held her ass back against him until his dick finally stopped throbbing, then slapped her ass gently as he withdrew, sighing and murmuring, “That was terrific, Mel!”

A great time was had by all! More accurately, Melanie was had by all and all were had by Melanie! My lovely, slutty wife had spent several hours shagging the ass off and swallowing the dicks of two guys, simultaneously, with both guys getting a turn on both ends! She screwed us both to exhaustion and I swear she could have done it all over again.

As Jake was dressing prior to his departure, Melanie boldly announced that the two of us could do that to her as often as we liked.

When Jake left he was looking like I had bought him a pony! I suppose, in a way, I had – he had, after all, ridden Melanie at full gallop and she had given him a great ride!

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments