Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mel's Celebration

"Mel Celebrates her new found freedom in the most slutty of ways"

40
25 Comments 25
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

Her brown hair was sticking to her face with sweat and cum. The make-up she’d carefully spent an age applying was smudged and smeared. Her usually sparkling blue eyes were tinged with red and slightly puffy from watering, but the look behind them was one of pure, dirty fulfillment. And she’d definitely been filled.

As she regarded herself in the increasingly steamed up mirror of the rented, luxury studio apartment, the mist from the hot shower that was running behind her added to the blur of her vision. It didn’t matter that the reflection of the woman in the mirror was disappearing before her eyes; her mind was wandering through the previous hours. The hours in which she’d been fucked every which way possible, by a string of different men. With each delightful thrust from each man’s hard cock, the woman who stepped into that apartment the earlier that morning had transformed into someone else. Like a caterpillar emerging from its chrysalis, metamorphosing into an unrecognisable beautiful, slutty butterfly. It had always been inside her to become the person stood in that bathroom, even if she didn’t recognise herself in that moment.

I guess I should take you back. Our sexy butterfly was a Twenty-Eight-year-old, English woman called Melissa, but most people knew her as Mel. She’d drifted through her late teens and into her adulthood attached to a man called Brian. He was slightly older than her and when they’d met he was the first man she had truly fallen for. Outwardly, he was charming. Everyone who knew them regarded them as the perfect couple. But, I’m sure you’re wise enough to know that what might outwardly seem perfect, often has many hidden flaws. Their relationship was tethered by his tight grip on her. He was emotionally manipulative and controlling, but in a way that even she for years struggled to see. He held her back mainly out a fear that she would realise that she was much too good for him.

It took her years of being broken down bit by bit until she finally hit rock bottom. Her esteem had taken a battering and the once young and vibrant girl had turned into a sepia shade of herself. She withdrew from friends and family, putting up a barrier against the world. But just as the caterpillar turns to a chrysalis, turning its inside to mush, until there is hardly anything left but a soup of broken down pieces, a radical transformation was slowly taking shape.

It came time for her to break free from her protection and show her transformation. If you asked her she wouldn’t be able to pinpoint the moment it started to happen. It was a slow awakening that presented itself in a huge appetite for desire and to be desired. She started with light flirting, but soon that wasn’t enough to give her the fix she was looking for. She hadn’t managed to break free from the control of Brian, so she would simply cock tease any man she could.

Her relationship was a safety net that she could fall back on, but she continually pushed things as far as she possibly could, using her newly found ability of attraction to stir desire in the men she met. It was a cruel game, she knew that, but the confidence and thrill it gave her were too much for her to stop. She would flaunt her body and say things she knew she shouldn’t. She’d take great pleasure in shocking the men that passed through her life with her dirty desires, taunting them and driving them crazy, making them want her and unwittingly creating a challenge to get what they knew they couldn’t have.

As Brian’s grip on her lost its power, he fought harder to try and hold on, but that was only pushing her further away. Eventually, the time came when she felt strong enough to free herself from him. And so, with her newly gained uninhibitedness, she found herself formulating a plan to celebrate.

The apartment was easy enough to find and rent. The tricky part was working out who would be willing to join with others in commemorating the change. Yes, she knew that there was a list of men that were just dying to get their hands on her, but who would be willing to share. There were some of the men that she wanted to spend one on one time with, like Matt the sexy muscular hunk that got her shaking and dripping wet whenever she saw him. But, he would have to wait. She wanted her first night of freedom to be wild and simply pure filth. The ones she would pick would be the ones that she’d happily let share the time with others. Inviting the first was the hardest, but with each phone call, it got easier. Her anticipation grew with each acceptance, as did the damp patch in her knickers.

***

Everyone had arrived. There were eight men in total. She wondered while seeing them all crowded in the relatively small living area of the apartment if she’d maybe over invited. She wanted a wild night, but could she really handle all these men in one go? She’d never even had a threesome, so this was going to be a real baptism of fire.

She eased herself in by getting everyone a drink, sneaking a few shots to ease her nerves. 'How do you even start something like this?' she thought, as she passed around the drinks she prepared. Thankfully, Rick, one of the more outspoken men she invited piped up, “You got any sexy music in this place? Ever since I laid eyes on you I’ve wanted to see you strip.”

She knew she’d be getting naked in front of them, but at the request to do so a sudden wash of nerves hit her. She just about managed to subdue the wobble in her legs, as she walked over to the mp3 player on the side. She’d prepared a lengthy playlist of music that made her feel sexy, so as the first beats rung out through the inbuilt speaker system her nerves had steadied.

Soon she found herself in the centre of the room, dancing away and stripping down naked, like a pro stripper that had been doing it for years.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

She felt liberated and incredibly sexy with all eight of the men’s eyes firmly set on her.

It was Rory, the seemingly shy guy who first got his hard cock out of his trousers and started stroking his impressively large appendage. No wonder he was confident to do so with a dick that size. With one out, all the others followed and soon she was surrounded by a multitude of blood filled cock. There was no direction she could look without seeing masculine hands stroking away.

She got down on her knees in the centre of the circle of men. Cole was in front of her and he took the advantage of having her facing him to step forward and be the first to feel her lips around his dick. Thankfully, he was no way near as large as Rory, so she took him in with ease. A nice warm up for what was shortly to follow. The next few moments were a blur of different cocks being stuffed into her mouth. Soon her eyes were watering and spit trailed down her chest and onto her breast. Her red lipstick was spread across most of the men’s cock, clearly marking who’d had the pleasure of her sucks.

Mel wasn’t sure how long she’d been on her knees, but her jaw was already starting to ache. It was a welcome distraction when Nathan came up behind her and slid his fingers between her open legs and into her pussy. “Fuck me! She dripping wet. Dirty bitch is loving this!” he proclaimed to the rest of the group.

Her moans were muffled by Andy’s cock being forcefully thrust down her throat. She swallowed around him. Her throat gripping him tightly. It must have been more than he could take, as she could feel him pulsate and spurt the first load of the night. “Don’t worry lass, I’m quick to reload,” he said with a wink. He took himself off to get a drink. John soon took his place.

John was almost as impressive as Rory, so to give her jaw a rest she took him in hand and wanked his cock. Ian came and joined, so both her hands were full of hot, hard meat. Nathan had moved from furiously finger fucking her to burying his face into her drenched pussy and was giving her the tonguing of her life. He was definitely more of a giver than a receiver.

With the taste of Andy still fresh in her mouth, her skillful hands soon had John and Ian spurting their hot, creamy load over her face and body. The feel of their loads hitting her and Nathan’s proficient tongue had her cumming hard, squirting her juice all over his face.

Without giving her chance to regain herself Rory said, “Looks like you’ve warmed up enough for me. Let’s see if you can manage a bit of this…” He gripped her by the arms pulling her up, before flipping her around and bending her over, so that she was stood with her head between her legs.

Her cries must have been heard throughout the entire apartment block as he stuffed his nine-inch cock deep into her pussy, bottoming out and causing a rapturous mix of pain and pleasure. She had never been so full in her life. Cole was soon back in front of her, pulling at her hair to raise her head enough to stuff himself back into her mouth.

Rick had mainly been on the sidelines, taking a voyeuristic pleasure from watching Mel take as much cock as she could handle. Rory continued to pound away, grunting his pleasure, as her tight pussy clamped hard around him.  Mel had only ever seen spit roasting on one of her late night porn binges and it absolutely lived up to expectations.

Cole soon grunted his pleasure as he was the fourth to cum, pulling out so that his thick ropey semen sprayed across her face. In the background, she heard Rick join in the chorus of moans as he manhandled himself to release at the slutty, cum dripping sight in front of him. “That’s all I need. You guys can finish the slut off,” he said, as the one cum wonder zipped up and made his way to the door.

One down, seven to go, but she knew not all would be finished with her so lightly. Rory was still pounding away and was the first to fill her pussy with cum. He pulled out and left her feeling empty, but it wasn’t long before Paul had taken his place.

If the start passed as a blur, then the next few hours passed in a complete haze of different cocks in different positions. Riding Paul cowgirl, while wanking Nathan. Ian in the ass, with John in her pussy. She couldn’t count the number of loads she took. She was just one sweaty, sticky, cum covered messed, but she loved it.

Andy was true to his word and seemed to be the one that could reload the quickest and most times, so after most of them had got their fill, he ended up being the last man standing. Standing with her tired legs wrapped around his waist, as he pumped hard and fast into her ever increasingly sore pussy. She’d cum more than she thought was humanly possible. Her entire body ached from head to toe. She’d been pulled and pushed into every possible position and taken over and over again.

When Andy had finally shot his final load and left, she barely had the energy to walk to the bathroom. It was tempting to crawl into bed and just sleep, but she didn’t want to ruin the sheets with the copious amounts of cum spread all over her body, so she forced her exhausted body into the bathroom and switched on the shower. As she looked at the satisfied woman in the mirror she thought, ‘Now that’s one way to celebrate your freedom.’

Now she just needed a few days to recover, before inviting Matt round for her one on one.

 

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments