Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Met Through a Swing Club II

"continued adventures with Mary and I"

3
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Met Through a Swing Club II
irishmik60

Come the following Friday work at home delayed my start to Mary's by a couple hours. Mary, having no phone, I was worried she'd think I stood her up. It was almost 5:30, not 3 when I finally arrived at her place. She was out the door even before I had gotten out of the car. Apologizing for my tardiness she assured me it wasn't a problem. getting her night bag we got things into the car, hugged and kissed, and were off on our first trip to the club together.

The club was 200 miles away from Mary's, so about a 4 hour's drive. We stopped for some fast food along the way. As I drove Mary seemed to enjoy rubbing my leg, my inner thigh. I noticed she wore a light cotton blouse and could see the outline of her bra underneath. I told her that it wasn't necessary on my part. Looking at me for a moment, she unbuckled her seat belt, unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra as we drove down the road. being it was broad daylight, anyone looking our way could easily see what she was doing. Refastening her seat belt, she laid back in her seat, looked at me and asked if that was better.

Her hand feeling my cock hardening from the sight and her hand on it, gave her my answer. looking first in my eyes, then to my crotch she whispered, no moaned......'show me'. How can a man resist? Steering with one hand I unbuckled my belt with the other. Fumbling along I got my jeans unbuttoned and my zipper down. Seeing I was having difficulty driving and getting my penis out of my pants, Mary reached over and pulled my pants down as much as my position in the drivers seat allowed. Then she slipped my hardened cock from it's confines. Wrapping her hands around my cock, she slipped from her shoulder restraint, bent to me and put the head of my cock in her mouth.

As she did this I cupped her left breast, closest to me, and massaged it. Tweaking her nipple now and then drew a gasp from Mary, her mouth filled with my cock. As much as I liked this I knew if she continued I'd I have to pull over. I slid her up off my cock, and she looked like a child being deprived her favorite toy. I told her we'd have plenty of time for fun once we arrived at the club without the danger of wrecking. She sat back, understanding. the rest of the way she held softly onto my cock, and I was able to reach across and feel her breasts when it was safe to do so.

Four hours of this foreplay I was more than ready to fuck once we arrived. Stopping in town to get a couple last minutes things, we had to redress ourselves to go in the store. I took the time to call the club announcing my arrival and told Jim I had a 'surprise' for him. Within 30 minutes we pulled up in front of the house.

[before I go any further may I suggest you ready my other swinging stories first. That way you'll be able to keep up without my being repetitious]

The owners of the club were an older couple. Jim & Phyllis. Jim himself was disabled having but one arm. he'd lost his left arm in his teens in a farming accident, but learned to overcome. he now also suffered from Parkinson's so stayed home with the club. his wife Phyllis drove semi during the week, leaving Jim on his own. She'd arrive every Friday night late and stay home for each weekend's party. She had a co-driver that would drive during the weekend. They'd been swingers since their 30's and started the club when they'd seen the need. Where most clubs are 'off-premise', meaning no sexual action at the club itself, more of a meet and greet, theirs was 'on-premise' allowing sexual fun there within the premises. The club was their personal residence. situated on almost 20 acres in the country. Phyllis by now was in her early 50's Jim was 15 years older. Even with Parkinson's and being older, he still had his fun.

We arrived, removed our bags from the car and went on in. The moment Jim saw Mary a huge smile erupted from his face. Mary rushed forward and wrapped her arms around him in a big hug. They'd known each other far longer than I'd known her. I was happy I could bring her down so she could see friends again Phyllis was still on the road and not expected for hours. As Jim stood at the counter separating the kitchen from the living room, Mary took hold of his sweats and pulled them down. His thick, flaccid cock hanging down over his low hanging balls. Mary quickly went to her knees and took Jim's now swelling cock between her lips. Jim threw his head back and moaned aloud as Mary engulfed the head of his cock. As it swelled she was stroking the shaft, bringing it to life.

I stood and admired this sexy sight of Mary sucking Jim's cock. That's when I noticed the curtains in the living room show window were wide open! Anyone passing would've easily seen Mary's oral manipulation on Jim's cock. Jim was so excited, his eyes were only on Mary, not knowing, nor caring if the world could view. I walked over, pulled the curtains closed. As I returned to the actions before me I kicked off my shoes and unfastened my jeans. Pausing long enough to climb out of my jeans, I moved behind Mary and knelt behind her. Pulling her skirt above her waist I tore her panties from her body. Watching her suck Jim got me excited and in need for her pussy. That and the continued foreplay for 200 miles, I was ready to fuck!

Putting a hand on either side of Mary's hips, reaching my thumbs across her ass, I spread her ass cheeks apart, giving me entrance to her from behind. between the cock juice leaking from me, and the excited moisture seeping from her lips, we needed no further lubrication. Even if we had, I was already too far gone to linger. Lifting the shaft of my cock, taking aim, I parted her inner lips opening her up for me.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

In one motion I was buried balls deep in her. With each forward thrust she'd go deeper and deeper on Jim's cock. His one arm holding onto the counter for balance, his hips moving forward with each gulp from Mary.

"Fuck her Mike. Fuck her hard," Jim said to me as I drove in and out of her. Mary could but moan and gurgle, her mouth wrapped around Jim's cock, refusing to let go. As if his cock in her mouth was saving her. I could see Jim's legs tighten and his ass cheeks clench. This wasn't a long fuck, this was a fuck out of hunger, out of desire, out of long awaited desperation. Jim blasted rope after rope of cum in Mary's mouth. Her face coming off his cock only to have the last two shots stain her blouse. She never stopped whimpering or moaning because my cock was still plowing her depths, my nuts slapping her clit with each and every thrust.

After being playfully stroked for 200 miles, watching the sight I'd just seen, and the heat of Mary's pussy around my cock, I couldn't last any longer. My own orgasm burst filling her hole with my cum. As I let go, Mary shook as her own orgasm hit, causing her pussy to tighten, milking me of my spend. Cum flowed from inside her pussy, dripped onto the carpet below and between Mary's legs. She held onto Jim's thighs keeping her balance. Jim, sat back and leaned on the bar stool behind him. As for me? I was the one having to move the most, arising from behind her. Mary turned her head and I proffered my softening cock to her allowing her to clean our mutual juices. Mary first looked up at Jim, then back at me and told us..."I was wondering if I could get you together. I just didn't realize it would be so soon."

Jim and I smiled and helped Mary rise to her feet, weak as her legs were. After another hug, Jim suggest we all retire to the hot tub together. I didn't need a 2nd invite. I took mine and Mary's belongings to the locker room as Jim led Mary down the stairs. We all got naked, took some time under a hot shower, then moved on into the hot tub. For the next 20 minutes we chatted like long lost friends. Relaxed from the long drive, yet rejuvenated we all three retired to one of the many beds in the upper section of the house. Three king sized beds went from one wall to the other. getting some blankets from the storage area we found a big comforter that could cover the three of us easily.

As Mary laid between us she bent down and took my cock this time in her mouth. Jim bent between her legs and started to slowly lap at her pussy. Each and every time his tongue swept across her clit Mary's body would shake and she'd try to get more of my cock in her mouth. This time not in a hurry, we all took our time pleasing each other. Jim, at his age was unable to get erect again. The orgasm he'd experienced when we first arrived took a lot from him. None the less, Mary enjoyed having him beside her, caressing his cock as he licked her. Sucking me at the same time. Now and then Jim would look over and make a comment like, 'feed her', or 'fill her mouth'. I could tell the fact he was being included was as important as him being hard and coming again.

Mary removed my cock from her mouth, turned, laid on her back, resting her head on Jim's stomach. Turning her head she put his flaccid cock in her mouth and suckled it like a baby with a pacifier. her hips aimed at me, her legs spread wide and open, gave me easy access to her cunt. Laying on my side, I sidled up to her pussy, my cock aligned with her. Her pussy fur wet and matted from Jim licking her. Her pussy wet and gaping. At the angle I was at I could easily take her tits in my hands and at the same time slide into her pussy. Not hard, Not fast, just slowly going deep in till I could feel my head touch her cervix, then withdraw holding my cock head at the entrance to her hole. As I paused there, you could feel her hips rock forward trying to get the shaft back inside.

No one seemed in a hurry, we just leisurely fucked and sucked each other. As I fucked Mary and played with her tits, she sucked Jim, even soft, and played with his nuts. All of us tired yet no one wanting to stop. All of a sudden Jim cried out, his legs straightened and he came again. Soft, he'd still dribbled cum into Mary's mouth. As she continued to suckle him he forced her mouth from him, having become to sensitive. Mary laid her head back on Jim, Jim, moving one of my hands took one of her nipples in hand. I on the other hand continued my assault. One hand on her right breast, my cock pumping her pussy, my now freed other hand found it's way to her clit. Massaging it as I fucked her. This overload of sensation drove her over the edge and she screamed out as she came. Her legs tightening up, her pussy throbbing on my cock cause me to spend once more. Shot after shot filled her. My nuts now drained of juice I fell back, my softening cock staying put in her wet pussy.

Hours later we were awoken by another climbing in bed with us. Phyllis had finally arrived home. Noticed a car in the front yard. When she'd come in she could find Jim in their bedroom nor heard anyone around. Climbing the stairs to the bedrooms, she discovered us asleep, naked, entangled with each other. Mary's mouth near her husbands cock, my cock having now withdrawn from Mary's hole laid at the entrance, our hands resting on Mary's breasts. All sound asleep, exhausted, spent. Phyllis quickly showered the road from her body, returned to the bedroom and crawled beside us where we all slept till morning. Morning? That part of chapter three heheheh.
Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors