Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mia Six Months Later

"Who would of thought"

5
3 Comments 3
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I would not see Mia for another 6 months.  However, during that time she wrote me 3 letters (this was before texting) and called me on the phone a month before I would see her again.  In the letters she told me how much she enjoyed being with me during her last visit.  Even though, Mia and Tia were identical twins, I was soon finding out how much different they were sexual.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed having sex with Tia, but she was not raunchy or nasty.  Even in her letters, Mia would describe what she would do to me and how she loves to swallow my cum.  In her last letter, she told me she was bi and that she was willing to share me with a girlfriend of hers if I wanted to.  That's when I started to fantasize about Mia.  I even fantasize about a threesome with both Tia and Mia.

Now when Mia called me (Tia just happened to be in class) she immediately told me how much she missed me and wished that I was there fucking her.  I never had a woman talk to me like that before.  Her sister is just as beautiful (of course she is, since they are identical) but she's more conservative than Mia.  I asked Mia, doesn't she have a boyfriend.  She told me no and that she doesn't believe in just having one partner.  I think Tia was right that Mia is a nympho.  I did tell Mia about my fantasy about being with her and Tia together.  I was shocked when she told me that's one line she would not cross.  She didn't believe in Incest.  I told her I did not want them together, but than she told me she (Mia) likes being with women and she doesn't want to take that chance.  I said I understood.  I really wanted to be with Mia again after we chatted on the phone.

A week later Tia told me Mia was coming to visit in a couple of weeks and that she was bringing a girlfriend.  Tia did not know Mia is bisexual and didn't think too much about the other woman.  Tia also told me she wasn't sure if she would be able to take time off from her (new) job.  She just got hired at a law firm and she was working a lot of hours.  I guess she was trying to impress her bosses.  She told me she would try and get some time off, but did not make any promises.  BTW - since she got her new job, our sex life was nil.  So I was very horny.

When Mia arrived with her friend, Tia was at work as usual.  She was working on a big case and therefore she was working her ass off.  As soon as I saw Mia I knew I was going to fuck her and I know she knew.  Her friend was just as beautiful and sexy as Mia.  Her name was Sandy, 24yo (a year older than Mia and Tia) Chinese, 5' 1", long black straight hair almost to her waist, small perky tits (34b), small waist and nice tan.  Mia introduced me to Sandy and she tells me she heard good things about me.  If I didn't know better I may have blushed a bright red.  Mia asked me where Tia was and I told her.  She was actually glad that Tia wasn't there.  We decided to go to a sports bar for dinner and drinks.  During dinner, I found out Sandy is a part time model.  I was surprised because of her height.  I found out she did print modeling.  There was also a lot of sexual innuendos between Mia and I.  At one point, Sandy said "I hope I'm not left out tonight".  My mind really started working overtime.  After dinner, I called Tia to see if she was coming home soon.  She told me it would be a late night.  Mia suggested that we go to her hotel room.  I had a one bedroom apartment and I didn't think I should bring them to my place, just in case Tia came home earlier than I thought.

When we got to their room, Mia told me to have a seat in the chair.  When I sat down, the two of them started to give me a show.  They started kissing each other.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I wondered if Tia would ever fool around with another woman.  I had a raging hard-on, watching these two sexy women kissing.  Than they started to undress each other.  They took turns sucking and nippling each other tits.  I didn't know if I could control myself.  Mia would look over to me and give me that fuck me look.  Than they were both naked.  Both were very beautiful and sexy.  I stood up, got naked and walked toward them.  Sandy saw me and dropped to her knees.  She took my cock into her mouth and gave a blow job.  I knew I wasn't going to last long because of the show I just saw.  At the same time, Mia gave me a big wet kiss, tongues exploring each other.  I soon exploded in Sandy mouth without warning.  She didn't stop and kept sucking.  Swallowing all my cum.  Than Mia grabbed Sandy head and started kissing her.  Damn what a sight.

Than Mia got on her back on the bed.  Sandy walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a double headed dildo.  Than I really couldn't believe my eyes.  First Sandy licked and sucked on Mia's clit and pussy.  I went to Mia and I started to pinch and squeeze Mia's tits.  Soon Mia had her first of many orgasms.  Than Sandy slowly inserted the dildo in Mia pussy.  Than she inserted the other end inside her pussy.  They started to fuck each other wildly.  I was soon hard watching this erotic show.  I took my cock and put it near Mia's mouth.  She eagerly took it in her mouth.  She was being fucked by Sandy and giving me even a better blow job than the last time, if that was possible.  I knew Sandy was close to cumming and Mia was also close to cumming again.  Than it happen, Sandy came, she came hard she actually was squirting on the dildo.  I never seen this happen before.  What a sight.  Than Mia came, but she didn't squirt.  Than I came in Mia mouth.  Sandy saw this and pulled the dildo out of her pussy.  She came up to Mia and starting kissing her.  I found out soon enough that they actually were sharing my cum.   WOW.  These two women were kinky.  After they kissed, Sandy looked at me and said, she wants me to fuck her with a real cock.  I told her I just came and I need help to get hard again.  They both said no problem and both of them started to give me a blow job. 

Two sets of lips on my cock.  The greatest feeling in the world.  I was soon hard again.  I bend Sandy over and I inserted my cock inside her pussy from behind.  I fucked her good and hard.  At the same time, Mia got underneath and was licking Sandy' s pussy.  Once in awhile I could feel Mia's tongue lick my cock as it entered Sandy' s pussy.  Her pussy felt so good, nice and tight.  We were all working up a good sweat, when she finally came.  She squirted again, but not as wet as the first time.  We all rested on the bed.  Sandy told me thanks.  I said "No thank you both".  Mia just grinned, didn't say a word.  I soon left thinking Tia would be wondering where I am.  When I got home, she wasn't there.  I went to bed dreaming of what just happen.  Tia came home soon thereafter and went straight to bed.  Tia worked most of the time that Mia was here, but we didn't care.  Sandy, Mia and I had a repeat performance the following couple of days.  I swore I thought those two were going to wear my cock out.  Only once did Tia join us for dinner.  She didn't even think about what could of happen.  As a matter of fact Tia and I had sex on that night but it was a quickie because she was tired.  I did get to fuck Mia alone because Sandy had to leave early.  She told me that as long as I wanted to  she would be my sex slut.  What was I supposed to do.  Stay tune to part 3.
Published 
Written by fireman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments