Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Office Shenanigans

7
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
[Author's note: This is a continuation of another story (linked below). The plot isn't complicated by any means, but it might make more sense if you read the other one first]

The week following our romp in Colleen's office was an interesting one. Aside from some sly looks between Katie and I, and the occasional quiet reference to that evening, not much came of it right away. Colleen was more or less her normal self, albeit a tad "softer" towards Katie and I. Actually, come to think of it, she almost seemed shy...demure even...when she was around us. We did of course fix the presentation that we used as "bait," and she was happy with the revised version. By Friday, Katie and I started to get antsy. We'd had so much fun with Colleen, we wanted to keep it going. Finally an opportunity presented itself as Katie and I sat together in the break room working over a late lunch. Colleen walked in grab bottled water and a snack. Katie and I both stared at Colleen's slim form as she bent down to pull a bottle out of the communal fridge. That day, she wore a black pleated skirt that ended just above her knees, matching black flats, and a thin, cream-colored blouse.

Katie winked at me, quietly crossed the room, and sauntered up behind Colleen. My eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around Colleen's waist, then stood on her toes to plant a kiss on the back of her neck. Colleen froze, apparently unsure what to do with herself. After a moment's pause, she hissed, "what the fuck are you doing? People are in the office! Are you crazy?"

"Totally crazy," Katie muttered as she slipped one hand down under Colleen's skirt to cup her mound through her silk panties.

Colleen gripped the countertop where she'd be putting together her late afternoon snack as Katie gently massaged her labia and clitoris, smiling as the nub started to stiffen under her touch.

"You bitch," Colleen whispered, "what if someone...wanders...mmmmmmmm..." She trailed off has Katie pulled the panties aside and slipped two thin fingers into Colleen's rapidly moistening pussy.

It occurred to me that Colleen had a good point. I hastily scrawled "Meeting in progress - Do not disturb" on a piece of paper, taped it to the outside of the door, then closed and locked it. It wasn't uncommon for meetings to take over the lunch room when all of the conference rooms were full, so the ruse would last for a little while at least.

Colleen gasped as Katie continued to play with her cunt, alternating between drawing little circles around her clit and slowly finger fucking her. Katie dropped her free left hand and began to use that to start rubbing Colleen's clit more vigorously while continuing to slide two fingers from her right hand between Colleen's slick lips. The intoxicating smell of female arousal hit me as I stepped closer to the two women.

"Where do you want me?" I asked Katie.

She giggled slightly. "Wherever you want!"

"I like the sound of that," I said as I lowered myself to sit on the floor between them.

Above me, Colleen's breathing grew more rapid as Katie brought her closer to orgasm. I reached up and quickly undid Katie's jeans and slid them down her pale legs, along with her obviously soaked panties, which revealed her beautifully bald pussy just an inch or two from my face. Katie shivered slightly as the cool office air touched her exposed skin. Without wasting any time, I immediately began to run my tongue along her slit. I reveled in her deliciously musky scent as her juices coated my lips and tongue.

Katie responded by pushing her hips forward to grind herself against my face. "Oh god yeah," she moaned. "I'm gonna cum on your face if you keep that up...don't stop."

Colleen's body began to quake as her orgasm hit, and she stifled her gasps so that she would not be heard outside the room. Katie continued to fuck her as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Satisfied with her handiwork, Katie released Colleen and focused on what I was doing with my tongue. She pulled by face more firmly against her mound and rocked her hips harder, sliding her engorged clit across my tongue and upwards just enough to bump it against my nose.

Having recovered slightly, Colleen turned to see what was going on and was surprised to see Katie nude from the waist down. "You two are completely crazy...if someone tries to come in here, we're all going to be in serious shit."

"Mmmm-hmmm," was all Katie responded with, lost in her own pleasure.

Personally, I was too caught up in the moment to give a shit if anyone walked through the door. Hell, they could watch too! Katie obviously didn't care either. Colleen fidgeted, but kept quiet, waiting for Katie to finish.

And finish she did! A moment later, she let out a little squeal and her entire body shook as she came. Colleen quickly clamped her hand over Katie's mouth to keep her from making any more obvious noises. Some muted groaning barely escaped around Colleen's fingers. The lower part of my face was absolutely coated in Katie's cum.

After the final spasms coursed through her body, Katie released her death grip on my head and slumped down in a chair at the table behind her. "Wow," was all she said.

The three of us jumped at a knock on the door. "Everything all right in there? I thought I heard someone yell or something," said a voice out in the hall. It was Colleen's boss, Harry.

Colleen and I stared at the still bottomless Katie, as she scrambled to get her pants and panties untangled and back over her hips. "Yep, all good...I just stubbed my toe on this stupid table!" Katie responded back.

"OK, well, are you guys done soon?"

"All done," Colleen said as she walked toward the door to open it.

Katie and I stared at each other in horror as she frantically finished buttoning her pants and I quickly wiped the girl cum from my chin and adjusted my not-quite-subsided erection to be less obvious. Colleen opened the door just as we'd managed to re-arrange ourselves to look like we weren't up to anything, and Harry walked in followed by a few of his staff. As we hustled to get out of their way and vacate the room, Harry's executive assistant muttered, "smells like sex in here," and looked at us suspiciously. I pretended not to notice and continued on out the door.

Shortly after, a potential crisis with one of our customers finally boiled over, and the three of us remained busy for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~

My weekend passed uneventfully, and as much as I wanted to call up Katie, invite her over, and fuck her silly, I also didn't want to ruin our little game.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

So, I toughed it out until Monday.

Monday found me back at my desk, tucked away in the corner, as per usual. Actually, my spot wasn't too bad. I face outward toward the rest of the office and enjoyed a fair bit of privacy since no one could really get behind me. I could also see right away if someone (e.g. my boss) was approaching.

Around 10:30, Katie walked over, massive binder in hand, and pulled up a chair next to me, ostensibly to bang out a few more details in our validation plan. She was wearing a shorter than normal flowy pink skirt that showed off her thin, toned legs, and a conservative three-quarter sleeve blouse. Her curly hair was pulled back into a neat bun, and smelled wonderful.

"Good morning," she said, smiling and flopping the binder open on my desk.

"Morning."

Katie wasted no time in diving in to the documentation, and I wasted no time in getting lost due to my painfully short attention span. After ten minutes of staring blankly, I was jolted back to reality by Katie's touch as she rested her hand lightly on my right thigh.

"Hey, I know this sucks...Colleen wants it done, but I can take care of it. Just look interested OK?"

I nodded without saying anything and leaned forward as if I was engaged and following along. Katie droned on, but her hand working its way toward my rapidly growing cock is what really held my attention. I looked around the office, but no one was even remotely paying attention to us. Katie fumbled for a minute with the button and zipper on my pants, but then freed my cock without too much of a struggle.

I stifled a small gasp as her fingertips played across the extra sensitive head, causing a glob of pre-cum to form and slowly drip down the underside of my shaft. Katie used that as lubricant as she slowly but firmly stroked me under the desk, while continuing to read from various sections of the documents in front of us. All I could do was nod and mumble something about how each section looked good to me.

Between the fact that I'd managed to have a very busy and masturbation-free weekend, and that my incredibly cute coworker was jerking me off practically out in the open, it wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingle of an impending orgasm.

"...and, we'll need to make sure that each of these variables-"

My knuckles turned white as I gripped my desk and tried to not to react.

"-are queried when we run test the reporting engine-"

I tried to suppress my breathing as I became more and more paranoid that someone might hear something and turn around. Neither her hand nor her mouth missed a beat as she continued her slow even stroking. Every few strokes, a finger would brush the extra-sensitive underside of my head, adding more lubricant to the mix.

"Shit!" Katie whispered, and the stroking abruptly stopped, leaving my bare cock twitching in the cool office air, just seconds away from erupting.

I looked up to see Colleen's executive assistant, Corinne, making her way toward us on her daily gossip rounds. Katie had noticed the same thing, and waited until Corinne was engrossed in conversation at a different desk, then dove under mine. Before I had a chance to say anything, Corinne wrapped up her conversation and continued toward my desk.

Corinne was gorgeous...tall, trim, and tan, with long dark hair and a fantastic pair of C-cup tits. That day, she was wearing tight black pants and a low-cut sweater, and it was hard to keep my eyes pointed at her face.

I don't remember much of what she said...usual office political bullshit sprinkled with rumors of who was probably fucking around behind their spouse's back. What I do remember, however, is the feeling of Katie's soft, warm mouth engulfing my still throbbing cock. I stared at Corinne's beautiful, thick, glossy lips as she blathered on, oblivious as to what was happening under my desk. Katie was careful not to make any slurping sounds, and worked her tongue and lips slowly up and down the length of my cock. I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to be fucking Corinne's gorgeous mouth as well.

I did my best to keep my voice even and not shaky, but it became more and more difficult as I came closer to orgasm. Corinne looked at me a bit funny, I think because she saw me moving my hips slightly...hard not to do when someone has your cock in their mouth.

Sensing I was close to cumming, Katie swirled her tongue more urgently around the head of my cock and lightly stroked my testicles. Corinne kept yakking away, something about how recent changes to the dress code had rendered a large portion of her wardrobe unusable.

I offered a half-hearted agreement to make it sound like I was listening, but the office around me quickly faded away as I came harder that I thought possible. Almost unconsciously, I gripped the back of Katie's head and pulled her harder onto my cock, as I pumped what felt like a liter of cum down her throat. After a few more moments, the waves of pleasure finally ceased, the world around me faded back into view, and I slumped in my chair. Corinne stared at me with a look of complete confusion.

"What the hell? Are you OK? You were like, gasping and twitching..."

"Yeah, uh...," I coughed slightly on purpose, "just an asthma attack. It was weird, I don't normally have them just sitting at my desk like this."

I felt Katie press something small and cylindrical into my hand...it was her inhaler. Perfect! I brought it to my mouth and took a quick puff like I'd seen her do in the past.

"Ah," Corinne said, looking slightly skeptical. "Well, I better leave you to your work then. Hey have you seen Katie today?"

I looked down, pretending to put the inhaler into the bottom drawer of my desk. Katie grinned up at me, slowly licking the length of my barely softened cock. I shuddered slightly as her tongue passed over the overly-sensitive tip.

"Uh, no...er...yeah, she had to run back to her office for something. You can probably catch her there.

Corinne shot me another funny look before turning to walk to Katie's office. I lightly caressed the side of Katie's face.

"That. Was. Amazing. And risky. But mostly amazing."

Katie chuckled quietly in return and licked the tip of my cock one last time. "Is it safe to come up?" she asked.

"Yeah, no one's looking."

Katie crawled out from under my desk, stood up, whispered quietly in my ear, "you can repay me later," and quickly sauntered away.

Published 
Written by affengeil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments