Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More than a Lodger…Part 6

"Tom is taken to a swingers event…He is introduced to all the women in their own style."

16
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
More than a Lodger…Part 6

It was just over a month that Tom had moved into his new lodgings, and Tom had found himself down to zero rent. Not only that but he was fucking both Laura and Jerry who owned the house, their daughter Amanda and some of their very best friends.

Sometimes, Tom found it hard to come to terms with all of it. The perks, as he liked to call them, were superb, but you generally had to pay rent. Nevertheless, both Laura and Jerry were more than happy that Tom had taken to their swinging lifestyle, like a fish to water.

During the week, Laura had suggested to Tom that he came along to one of their favourite swinging clubs, one that would make him feel most welcome. As it happened, Tom was up for anything with Laura and Jerry.

On the Friday, they all got ready for the night out. Jerry drove them all to a country venue that, for twice a month, turned itself into a swinging paradise for young and old alike. After they parked the car, all three of them walked up to the door and Laura rang the bell. A handsome chap opened the door to her, took her credentials and invited them all inside.

They headed for the changing rooms as soon as they got in.

“I’m going to have a word with Linda,” said Laura, “wait here for me,” she told Jerry.

Laura disappeared to see their host for the evening while Tom and Jerry undressed and wrapped a heavy cotton towel about themselves. As they waited for Laura to appear, several more guests arrived and headed for the dressing rooms. Laura appeared wearing a sarong type wrap about herself. It was completely see-through and Tom was more than happy to feast his eyes over her breasts as she walked towards him.

Laura grabbed Tom’s arse before putting her arm around Jerry’s waist as they headed towards the bar area. They mingled with other guests who were all dressed alike. Tom was introduced to a middle-aged woman called Angela who immediately took a shine to him and asked to feel his cock. She was outright with her questions and intentions. Tom lifted his towel and she grabbed a feel as she smiled at him. As they moved on, Laura informed Tom that Angela had probably fucked every male that had come through the doors. It would be up to Tom if he wanted to be another statistic.

Tom was then introduced to Debbie and Steve, who Laura and Jerry knew from a previous visit. They had only ever met once, and as Debbie was quick to remind her, it was when her pussy was on full display on the double bed. Debbie had apparently walked in, went straight for the bed and sucked the first pussy she could get to, and it was Laura’s.

As they chatted, Tom’s eye was caught by a younger woman that was walking past them on her way to the bar. She was small and petite, with whitish blond hair, a lovely tanned body and smallish boobs. He found it hard not to stare and followed her movements to the bar.

Laura smiled at him as she took him back to the bar, looking into a few of the rooms and nooks and crannies of the place; effectively giving him a quick tour. As they arrived back at the bar, the women, were disappearing off to one side leading to one of the bedrooms. It looked like a hall or corridor,

“Ladies and Gents,” the host, Linda announced, “we have a new arrival tonight, his name is Tom, please join me Tom…” she motioned with her hand for him to join her. Linda slipped her arm around his waist when he stood alongside her.

“Tom is a special guest of Laura and Jerry,” she continued, “and Tom, though he doesn‘t know it yet, will be partaking in the tunnel of love, so that you can all get acquainted.”

Tom looked bemused but saw the smile on Laura’s face as it was announced. “So if all you ladies would like to take up positions we will be there soon.”

Most of the women filed away from the central bar. Linda removed her towel and placed it on the bar to let Tom feast on her body for a short while before she blindfolded him.

“You won’t need this anymore,” she said as she removed his towel and took her priviledge as host to give his cock a quick feel. Linda then led Tom towards the tunnel of love.

Linda placed Tom at the entrance.

“I see all you ladies are ready to meet Tom,” she said, “So we should let Tom meet you,” she said as she removed his blindfold.

Tom was faced by two rows of women that stretched down the corridor leading to one of the main play rooms. Tom’s cock jerked from the sudden feast of breasts, legs, bums and pussies before him. He realised that he had never been naked in front of so many women in his life before, and that they were all ready for him.

“You must walk the line Tom,” explained Linda, “I shall be behind you, but you must spend no longer than one minute with any pair of women, Do you understand!” she said to him.

Tom nodded. He was too in awe of the situation for words. “Anything goes for the women in the tunnel Tom,” continued Linda, “but you must stand up at all times…go on then…go for it,” she told him, as she grinned broadly.

Before he took the first step, Tom’s attention was taken by the same blonde girl that was a little too far up the line than he had wanted. Then Tom saw Laura at the end speaking with Debbie.

Tom took his first step into the corridor of women. The first two wanked his cock one after the other. While they stroked him, one of the women lifted his hand to her breast and moved it over her nipple. Tom’s jaw dropped open at the wantoness of it all but let it all wash over him. The women, both in their mid 30’s played with him until he was told to move on.

He took two steps and the next two women smiled at him. Tom estimated that they were around forty five and thirty. The older woman stroked his chest and back while the younger one immediately went for his manhood and started to pull at his now fully erect cock. She nibbled on his ear as he placed his hands on their backsides and fondled both their bums.

Even before the wanking had finished Tom was now looking ahead at the next two women waiting their turn. They both had large breasts and Tom stepped forward two paces.

Both women had obviously decided what they were going to do before Tom even got to them. Both of them wrapped their larger breasts around his arm as they fondled his arse, cock and balls. Tom loved the feel of their breasts on his arms and started to move his arms between them. One of the women sucked on his nipples but was torn off as he was told to move on.

The next women gave Tom very much the same treatment. He noticed a very slim brunette in front of him, she was very slim with little or no breasts to speak of. He saw her eyeing him up and watching as the two women now wanked on his hard cock, slowly and sensuously.

Tom moved forward and all of sudden found himself next to her. She reached for his hand and places it over her nipples. Tom was taken aback as his touch made her nipples protrude by over an inch, he felt his cock being wanked again by the woman on the other side, he turned to smile at her but his attention was drawn back to the long nipples that his hand was caressing. The other woman grabbed his cock and wanked him furiously. His cock extended horizontally from his body, as he rubbed his hands over the pert and erect nipples of the brunette. Tom was amazed at their stiffness and he bowed his head down to take one of them into his mouth. He sucked on it and swore that it grew even larger. Tom found himself in heaven when she started to groan and moan.

“Move on Tom…” said a voice behind him.

Tom reluctantly took two more paces.

This time both women reached out for a hand each and placed it on their arse. He fondled them for a short while, and then they both sank down and licked his cock from either side, at the same time. Both of them licked from his balls to the bulbous head and back down. Tom looked down at the wonderful sight of two women sucking on his cock. His hands found their heads eventually and rested them there as the women sucked on his cock. Tom was loving the attention and thrust his backside upwards as they licked on his cock. He started to breath a little heavier as one of the women sank her head down onto his cock.

“Move on Tom, please…” came the dreaded words once more.

Next, Tom found himself next to two older woman who fondle his balls and arse.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

One of them got him to suck on her nipples. As he stood upright he saw the blonde woman in front of him.

The women holding his balls, tugged on them which caused his cock to straighten, almost to the horizontal.

Sam, the blonde stepped in front of him, she sat down on her haunches, thighs wide apart and looked straight at his cock. She flicked her tongue at his cock, tickling it, then she smiled and took his cock into her mouth. She pushed forward on him and before he knew what had happened, she deep throated Tom‘s cock. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and she started to swallow. She swallowed hard, once, twice three times and a fourth before she retracted her mouth a little, bobbed up and down on his cock and then released him, flicking at his cock with her tongue before she smiled again. Tom never felt the other woman brush her breasts against his back and fondle his arse as the blonde sucked him deep into her mouth.

The blonde winked at Tom as she got up. His cock was feeling the effect now, how he never came when she swallowed was beyond him, he seemed to keep his composure well enough to make it to the end of the tunnel.

Tom finally found himself in front of Laura and Debbie. Laura stepped up in front of Tom and knelt before him holding up her breasts, and almost touching his balls with them. Debbie stood behind Tom and let her breasts swing against his back.

“She wants it all on her tits,” she whispered in his ear. Then Debbie wrapped her hand around him and wanked his cock from behind. His cock, now horizontal in her hands, was pumped urgently. Debbie started to kiss his back and neck as she pumped his cock hard. She had been told by Laura to make him cum all over her, but Debbie also wanted more. Every now and then she whispered in his ear, words of encouragement. The room started to break up and only those that wanted to see Tom squirt were left behind.

“Cum all over her tits Tom, because I want to suck it all up and drink it down,” she said from behind him as her hand moved rapidly up and down his cock. Finally Tom could take no more and with a grunt and groan to Debbie’s words he spurted his load over Laura’s tits.

True to her word, as soon as Tom had spunked all he could, Debbie left Tom and started to suck on Laura’s breasts gathering up as much spunk as she could and swallowing it down. The last drops she gathered, she shared with Laura, as they both stood up in front of Tom.

“Well that was a wonderful appetizer,” said Debbie, “We had better go and join the party in the bedroom,” she continued as she left Laura and Tom and headed off to the main room.

Tom entered the fuck room to see several couples, some on their own, some paired up and several people lying around in groups happily engaging in sex of one form or another. It was mostly oral, though one woman was being fucked from behind at a phenomenal rate and she looked like she was absolutely loving it. Her groaning sounds filled the room and fuelled everyone else’s lust.

Tom saw the brunette happily getting licked by someone he remembered from the tunnel of love. He thought it was the woman opposite her, but it didn’t matter to him all that much. Tom walked up to the pair of them and sat down by her side.

“My name‘s Bev,” she said, “I guess you liked my nips eh!” she exclaimed.

“They were fantastic,” replied Tom, “mind if I have some more,” he said as he smiled at her.

“Suck on them, it will certainly bring me off,” she said as she placed her hand behind his head and guided it down onto her erect nipples.

Tom sucked on them, one after the other, it was the most exquisite thing in the world. Her nipples were much larger than anyone else’s in the whole place; they stuck out a mile. He sucked them into his mouth and licked them, swirling them with his tongue before licking on them again.

It wasn’t long before Bev was groaning and pushing her upper body into Tom’s face and her lower body into the woman’s face that was busy pleasuring her pussy. As the two of them sucked on Bev’s body she kept on groaning and moaning and pleading with both of them to suck some more and make her cum. Then, as she let out the words, she came hard against both of them. Her body shuddered and she bucked her hips in unison to her orgasm.

Tom finally stopped licking her nipples and turned to her. The other woman was still lapping at her pussy and kissing her thighs.

“Do I get to fuck you too?” he asked.

“I‘m sorry, but I‘m only here for the women,” she explained as politely as she could and with a shrug of her shoulders to ease Tom’s pain.

“That‘s ok,” replied Tom, “I love your nipples, they are superb,” he said as he began to leave them to their mutual sucking.

“Thank you,” replied Bev as she then started to move to get between the other woman’s legs and return the favour.

Tom had not gone far when he saw the blonde that deep throated him, on all fours, sucking on a wonderfully large cock on the other side of the room. Tom had decided that he needed to have her, especially after the way he sucked her cock, and the way she was now sucking the chap’s cock that was in front of her. Though he was a little uneasy as to the protocol, Tom had decided to just kneel down behind her and slip his cock along her pussy to see if she objected.

As she felt a cock slide along her wet pussy lips, she raised her head from the cock in front of her to look to see who it was. When she saw Tom behind her, she nodded, then smiled.

“Fuck me please?” she asked. Then returned to the cock in front of her. Tom was sure that the guy had been done out of a good fucking after his blowjob. Tom then slipped his cock right into her wet and waiting pussy from behind.

As he fucked her, Tom looked around the room, everyone was fucking someone else by now. The room seemed full of threesomes and Tom’s particular threesome seemed to be the favourite type. Though he did notice Laura sucking on someone’s cock as she was licked from underneath by another bloke. He looked around some more and found Jerry fucking Debbie as her face was also buried in some pussy in front of her. The room echoed to the sounds of moaning, groaning and orgasms. Lots of orgasms were happening right there in front of him. Other people’s pleasure was playing out, and no-once cared who saw or who heard.

It was bloody fantastic, thought Tom.

Tom returned to some serious fucking of the blonde in front of him, he wanted to cum again and he wanted her to receive it. He fucked her hard as she bobbed up and down on the guys cock in front of her. She must have heard him groan with his orgasm as she stuffed his cock right down her throat and started to swallow his cock whole. Tom was also making her cum. She started to moan, as much from the spunk she was receiving as to the fucking she was getting from Tom.

Finally Tom could take no more and let out a gasp to indicate he was going to spunk inside her. She brought her head up from the cock she was swallowing in time to hear Tom’s intention and more importantly, to scream her orgasm into the room.

“Oh…fuck I‘m cumming, fucking cumming…cumming,” she grunted as Tom spunked everything he could into her pussy.

As time went on, it was Laura that had to come and find Tom for the journey home.

“Do you mind if Sam hitches a ride back to our place?” he asked politely.

“Not at all Tom, she’s more than welcome,” said Laura. “More than welcome,” added Jerry with a sinister smile.

The fun swinging evening was over and Tom had found himself a new fuck friends, or so he thought, certainly for the night anyway.

On the way up the stairs Sam more or less bounded into the room that Tom had said was his. Her clothes were off in an instance and she jumped onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Tom, Laura and Jerry watched her from the door. Then Sam hitched both her legs behind her head.

“Come and lick this…” she smiled at Tom as she fingered her slit. Laura and Jerry looked on open-eyed and for once, they were both gob-smacked at what they saw her do.

“Wow!” exclaimed Laura, “He‘s going get fucked senseless tonight,” she said as her and Jerry said their goodnight’s and left Tom to it.

Tom entered the lions den, closed the door, crawled onto the bed and licked her wonderfully shaved pussy as Sam watched him. Her head seemed only inches away from her pussy itself. Tom looked into her eyes as he licked up and down, her wet and silky slit.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments