Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Theatre Guard

"Threesome in an empty movie theatre"

7
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Her hand instictively went up to fix her bun. She always did that when she was nervous. But she really needed this security guard gig. She needed to show her parents that she was capable of standing on her own two feet. A high school diploma and two semesters at community college didn't exactly send the human resource department on fire.

"I'm sure I'll be able to deal with any situation that presents itself," she stammered.

"We'll be in touch," Mr Snyder said.

Two months later this five foot 7, green eyed, dirty blond haired girl was regretting the day she signed on that dotted line. The job was nothing but seven hour shifts of staring at people walking in and out of the movie theatre.

This was a particularly slow Wednesday night. About 10 different movies were showing, but no one was really watching any movies. There were probably 50 people tops in the theatres spread around the building.

Shelia Graston nonchalantly wandered through the theatres on her rounds. She absolutely hated this job. She hated having to put on this crusty uniform day after day and watch other people enjoy their lives. She made minimum wage, still lived with her parents at 27, and hadn't been on a date since high school.

Shelia walked into the latest Adam Sandler flick, Sandler was serenading himself. The theatre was absolutely empty!
Shelia giggled to herself and was about to turn and walk out when she saw some slight movement off to her right. She immediately gravitated to the sight of the movement. As she got closer she realised a couple were having sex in the back of the theatre.

Her legs were protruding from a row of seats and a head was bobbing up and down between them. Sandler's crap ass movie provided Shelia with the perfect light for the erotic scene in front of her.

A woman with short brown hair was playing with her exposed breasts. She was caressing and squeezing her nipples with delight as her partner devoured her love below. Shelia couldn't believe what she was seeing. The short brown haired woman shrieked with delight as her partner's tongue touched all the right areas. Her left hand shot to her pussy and she began to rub her clit as her lover's tongue fought to give it his full attention. The brown haired girl threw her head back in pure ecstasy.

Shelia just couldn't tear her eyes away. As a warm tingling feeling began to take hold of Shelia beneath her waist, the short brown haired unzipped her partners zipper. She pulled out his dick and Shelia could see the pre cum parading on the tip of his dick. The brown haired girl eyed the dick lovingly before tasting the pre cum with the tip of her tongue. She teased the tip of his dick with her tongue before sliding her lips along the shaft of what must have been a 9 to 10 inch dick.

Instinctively Shelia's hands shot to her bun. The brown haired girl's partner threw his head back as his dick touched tonsils. The brown haired girl gagged and Shelia gasped and her hand shot to her mouth. The brown haired girl turned and looked Shelia dead in her eyes. Her eyes then followed the trail of her hands where her fingers were buried in her own panties.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

Her work pants now formed a puddle on the floor in front of her.

A smile formed at the corners of the brown haired girl's mouth, the large dick still nestled between her lips. She pulled the dick out of her mouth and offered it to Shelia as if she was lending a pen.

Shelia's heart skipped a beat as she closed the space between her and the couple. To her complete and utter surprise Shelia reached out and caressed the dick in front of her. She ran her hand up and down the shaft enjoying the feeling of the skin moving beneath her fingers.

Shelia then shivered in delight as something warm invaded her pussy walls. The brown haired girl had manoeuvered herself between Shelia's legs and had shifted Shelia's panties to the side and inserted her tongue into Shelia's pussy.

Shelia felt a nibble at her clit which sent a warm sensation throughout her body. She licked the inside palm of her right hand and continued stroking the dick. The brown haired girl became more intense as she spread Shelia's lips with her fingers and tongued her clit.

The brown haired girl's partner leaned over to Shelia and buried his head in Shelia's exposed chest. Shelia's hand shot to her bun.

He freed her breasts from her bra, the touch of his cool hands immediately called her nipples to attention.The brown haired girl arose from her feet and Shelia gently pushed her down on the seat. Shelia gently tugged the cock she had in her grasp and led it to the opening of the brown haired girl's pussy. She could see the moistness caressing the pussy lips. She guided the dick in a vertical movement against the brown haired girl's shaved pussy. The brown girl moaned loudly as if she was demanding the dick be shoved into her awaiting pussy.

Shelia looked her right in the eyes before inserting the head of the dick into the pussy before plucking it back out. Shelia did this three or four times before settling into smooth in and out rhythm. The brown haired girl wrapped her arm around Shelia legs and grabbed her closer. She immediately stuck two fingers into Shelia's pussy and aimed right for the g-spot. Shelia experienced a slight spasm at the touch.

The theatre then became filled with the sounds of raw passion, Adam Sandler and his cast being the luck audience. Shelia felt the brown haired girl's lover tense up and she turned to face him. His eyes were closed and his head lifted skywards. Shelia looked down to the brown haired girl and she immediately felt a warm slightly sticky substance beneath her hands. Shelia removed the dick from the pussy and offered it to the brown haired girl. She plunged it into her mouth and ferociously licked the substance from the dick.

Shelia then felt a warm substance roll down the inside of her thighs. It took Shelia about 30 seconds to get over the initial shock of what had just happened. The smile that had seconds earlier flooded her face slowly disappeared. She quickly pulled up her pants, arranged her breasts in her bra and buttoned up her shirt. As she hurried out of the theatre her hand immediately shot to her bun.

Published 
Written by wardsteadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments