Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Day V: For The Happy Couple

"An orgy in the showers..."

5
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Tall, dark and bronze, she stood in the doorway. Dressed and still carrying her purse and things from coming in the house, she surveyed us all, then looked to me.

She said, “Hey sweetie. I'm glad to see you got moved in alright.”

“Thanks Electra,” I said.

Nikhil, who was toweling off in a dry corner said “Hey.”

From behind the counter on the floor of the shower where Rian had left him Cyrus said, “Hey honey.”

“Oh, hello love.” She said back to her husband.

Rian was the last to chime in. He said, “This is quite a place you have.”

“Thank you,” said Electra. She then looked back to me and said, “Mmm... who are you splattered with baby?”

“I just caught some of the spray from Nikhil's very utilitarian orgasm,” I laughed.

She laughed too, “Got a date tonight Nik?”

“Yep,” he said as he excused himself back to his room to get dressed.

“How ya doing down there, honey?” Electra asked Cyrus as she shut the door again.

“I'll be good in a minute. Rian just really did a number on me.”

Amelia piped up now, “It's the truth, I was there.”

“I believe it,” Electra said.

Rian apologized, “Sorry to get started without you...”

“Not to worry. I liked what you were doing to me in the car earlier.”

He blushed, “Oh yeah,” and I wondered what could make this guy blush.

“Well, is everyone down for a little more, or did I miss the party?”

“No, not at all.”

“Which one?”

“You didn't miss it. Let's go,” Rian said.

“He hasn't had an orgasm yet.” I informed her.

“I'm sorry to hear that Rian,” she said in a voice both genuine and loving. Her tone switched to one of mischief, “I need to get myself cleaner and warmed up, but I bet our newest housemate would help you with that if you asked her very nicely.”

I smiled at him encouragingly from Amelia's lap. As I did, another white lash of lighting struck the ground. This time closer, the thunder followed sooner in it's wake. I curled over my knees and slithered towards him.

“I would,” I said, “But you don't have to ask nice. You don't have to ask at all. Just don't wave me off, and you're in for something special.”

Rian gasped and looked down when I seized his slick shaft. It was still dripping with a thick coating of fresh cum from Cyrus' recent orgasm. I held it firm at it's base and extended the tip of my tongue to the tip. I tasted it, and found it familiar, albeit not as hot as I'm used to. Before I closed my mouth around it though, Electra reached down and took some for herself. She sucked it off of two fingers pressed together before she started to disrobe.

As I began more thoroughly cleaning the cum off of Rian's small spear, I found the combination of him and Cyrus very tasty. Electra first lost her sweater, and then the bright halter she had worn to the club. It fell in slow motion, each square inch of her that was revealed seemed to take an hour. Beautiful curves of her torso and breasts slowly appeared. In their centers perfect round areolas, containing perfectly sized and shaped nipples protruded darkly from her tan skin.

In his corner, Cyrus moaned for all the visual stimulation. He was enjoying himself, and, I think that I may have seen his cock twitch. I swallowed Rian's shaft and licked his balls with his cock in my throat, all the while watching Electra continue to strip. She then kicked off her shoes before placing her fingers between her flowing black pants and her hips. Sliding them down, she bent all the way to the floor, and twisted here and there. As she stretched her body out, she showed us all of it, including a great view of her perfect ass.

All that protected it now was a narrow thong of black silk. She stood again and looked toward us. She spread her legs a little and put her hand in her thong and fingered herself again, before pulling it down as well. Now the only things which adorned her were elaborate nail polish, her tattoos, and a thin, chain anklet of platinum.

From behind me I heard Amelia's voice chirp up in pleasure. Her breath was heavier too. Rian was getting harder in my mouth and starting to throb a little bit.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled and forcefully removed himself from my mouth, but didn't cum.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yes,” he said, “I just didn't want to cum yet.”

“Oh, don't stop yourself on my account, sweetie,” Electra told him, “We have the whole night ahead of us.”

“Please, come back,” I said to him softly.

It was plain that we were really getting to him. With Cyrus likely down for a predictable twenty minutes or so, we had a little time to excite and please Rian. He took a deep breath and sat down in front of me. I reached between his legs and started jerking his cock lightly, but he took my hand away and opened my legs.

As I lay back in the shallow warm water, he knelt forward and licked in a decisive motion up my wet, open slit to my clit. His tongue circled it twice, then moved back down. It penetrated me. The strong, smooth muscle slid into me, hot and slippery. He slid it in and out of me, pressing further in each time, until he had so much inside me it was as substantial as a small cock.

“Mmmnn... I moaned through closed lips.

Electra stepped into the shower, and looked at her husband. He looked up at her, pleased. As she gazed down, she used the ball and arch of one foot to inspect his his sizable, yet flaccid penis. It plopped gently from one thigh to his other, but stirred only marginally.

“Give him a little while,” Amelia interrupted herself with a loud, aggressive moan, “He only came like ten minutes ago.”

“Alright,” Electra said, begrudgingly.

She crossed to where Amelia was sitting and fingering herself. Electra stood five feet, nine inches over her, and smiled, offering herself. Amelia was only too pleased and eagerly began licking Electra who moaned loudly. I returned my attention for a time to Rian, who was still between my legs making me squirm. As he imbued me with some particularly intense sensation I wriggled away, sliding my butt across the slippery tiles.

He followed me and put his tongue straight back inside, brushing my clit with his nose as he curled it in and out. Gasping for air, I was exhaling great plumes of the steam from the running water. In the moment, I almost blacked out, my vision adorned with bright pricks of light and growing dimmer. I screamed as he made me cum. He was wonderful, his tongue lapping the liquid from me as I convulsed, like a thirsty traveler arrived at an oasis of nymphs.

My cries echoed another flash of electricity outside, reflecting the imbalance of our temperance. The lightning's call crashed toward us like an enormous wave, and broke upon the rocky island of the house. Safe inside the walls of our sanctuary we reveled on. Rian's tongue flew in and out of me, curling up inside and flicking over my clit when it emerged. He formed a strong point with it and prodded me as I neared the end of my orgasm, sending me back where I had come from.

One more time I thrashed under him, and squirmed away, barely able to keep control of myself over the sensations within me. Writhing out of his grasp I was struck suddenly by their absence and fell a few inches back to the floor of the shower.

Breathing hard, I lay there, everybody else looking on and laughing a little. When I turned my head I saw that Amelia was going down on Electra now, making her moan as well. I loved it, and as soon as I had my legs back, I crawled backwards toward them on my back, intent on joining in. I did not reach them, a hand seized each of my thighs and pulled me back across the tractionless tiles of the shower floor.

Before I even had the chance to see, I was being speared between my open legs by a very hard, slick cock. I was still quivering from my orgasm, and he thrust in hard. Hard but with a smoothness about it. The combination triggered a little aftershock and I blinked firmly. Rian pulled out, held himself at the edge of me, and lowered his face toward mine. As we kissed, he plunged back into me, harder this time, and faster. I had just cum and I felt amazing. The endorphin high combined with the adrenaline of being watched by new friends as I got fucked on the tile floor was driving me half mad.

Calling out a soft moan in continuous pleasure, and sporadically shrieking like a fury I laid otherwise calmly in the warm water while he drove into me.

Keeping up my moan as I spoke, I said “Oh yeah, fuck Rian! Keeping fucking me, just like that!”

Amelia, who was now standing with her back against the wall and masturbating, said “Yeah girl, take it!”

“Mmm, FUCK!” Electra yelled as she worked herself with a showerhead, “Yeah Rian, give it to her!”

Craning my neck back at the speech I could see that Cyrus had stood and moved to his wife, his huge cock starting to swell again. He stood between her and Amelia, and took over her work. He reached out with two fingers and pressed her clit between them, making small circles. She turned her head and kissed her husband as he brought her close to her first orgasm of the night.

As another flash of lighting brightened the room, Electra's face changed, tightened as her orgasm began. When it intensified, her lips parted and she screamed. The thunder came and so did she, dropping her to her knees, unable to stand. Hot liquid poured from her with every convulsion. The other nymph in our little pond used her wiles to distract him while our companion recovered herself.

Amelia had been watching everything that was happening and waiting to spring into action. In a heartbeat, she took Cyrus' attention from his wife. She knelt in front of him, took hold of his three quarters hard cock and put the end eagerly into her mouth. Soon it was fully erect again, standing out from his body and forcing her back.

Rian continued pounding me like I was his to use now that he had made me cum. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, it was just quite the shift. It felt wonderful to just lie there and let him have me. I knew I'd be sore in the morning, both from the fucking I was getting, and the hard tiles on which I lay. Electra squirmed toward me, still shaking a little. Our lips met and we kissed. The low rumble of thunder passing us by muttered in our ears.

“I think I'm going to enjoy life here...” I said, looking into her eyes, upside down to my own. My voice was still broken into the rhythm of Rian's cock hammering in and out of me.

“I'm sure you will, sweetie,” she assured me, then kissed me again.

Electra was on all fours now. Lightning struck again and her face turned to pain for just a moment. She moaned as low and loud as the thunder. Cyrus had plunged into her at Amelia's urging. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Gently, I placed a hand on each side of her face and kissed her softly, but with intent. Her husband drove into her from behind, making her scream out as quietly as she could manage. Continuously I kissed her as she moaned against my voice.

Her hand touched my breast at the exact moment I reached out for hers. The warmth of her her palm against my nipple, pushing it back into my chest just so slightly gave me another shiver, and with Rian inside of me like a power hammer, I was almost ready to cum again. The sloped base of his shaft rode along my clit with every thrust and every retraction. My whole body really was his in that moment.

Face to face with Electra now, I locked eyes with her before we closed them, and kissed. The two men at our other ends were riding pretty close to the edge themselves, we could feel it. Soon, our moans grew too loud and we were forced to break the kiss. Gazing into the other again, we smiled as we took the fuckings we deserved so well.

Rian began moaning hard through gritted teeth. Cyrus quickly followed suit. Both kept fucking us while they resisted their orgasms. Electra and I began to kiss again, holding each other's faces for support. Our tongues fueled by the pleasure of near-orgasm dancing in the other's mouth. Suddenly her voice changed and she paused. I knew her orgasm was upon her.

She broke our kiss and yelled back to Cyrus, “Fuck baby, I'm cumming!”

“Me too!” he replied.

“Yes!” she called out, “Keep fucking me! Shoot your big load inside me!”

As she screamed and came, shaking violently, I reached back to Electra's breasts and pinched her nipples. Not too hard, but not at all softly. She called out in ecstasy and fell to kiss me again. At the same time, Cyrus screamed loudly as he began emptying his second load into the shivering depths of his wife's orgasm. Electra's voice was shaking as she cried out his name.

“Fuck!” she said loudly, spitting on me a little as she did.

I smiled up at her.

“Fuck!” she repeated.

She looked down and attached her gaze to mine. I smiled, but she looked serious. A smile curled her lips as she started to cum again. Cyrus was still fucking her, but even he must have been running out of cum by then. Especially on his second load. I took her by the head and pulled her to me. We kissed deeply, and didn't come up until she was done screaming. She vibrated my tongue with her voice as we made love to our partners, and we all worked together to make her pleasure last.

Her moans were nothing compared to mine, though. Playing with my clit, I arched my back a little in pleasure, and ground against Rian's shaft. He was stuffing me with his cock as hard as he could, and it was my turn to cum again.

Electra was just settling down a little when I lit up. The sharp spasms of suddenly contracting muscles reverberated through my body, shivering me gracelessly. Rian howled with erotic delight as I squeezed his slippery shaft and sensitive head. His voice echoed through the room with the passing thunder.

As I thrashed around him, Rian mercilessly continued fucking me. He hammered into me with such force I knew I'd be bruised in the morning, but it was beyond me to care. This time I was the one who broke the kiss, screaming out loud abn making her wince in her proximity to the sound. I kissed her again as soon as I was able. The fire coursing through me was beginning to subside, but reluctantly so.

Suddenly, I became aware of an absence. Rian was no longer within me. He had pulled out. Electra and I were once again lost in each other's eyes. The sound of the water falling around us was the only sound in our ears. That's why it was so surprising when both of our faces, mid-kiss, were splattered with shot after shot of hot, white cum. The kiss fell apart as we both burst into hysterical laughter. The whole room erupted in elated guffawing. The walls were brightened by another flash whose thunder was overpowered by laughing.

It took some minutes before most of us were recovered enough to stagger to our feet. Cyrus and Electra had to help Rian, and Amelia picked me up. It was fortunate we were already in the shower. Amelia lathered me up and washed me thoroughly.

Shortly after, the master and mistress of the house accompanied their guest to the bedchamber they would share. Assumedly having seen them exit, Guy assumed it was safe to enter. He saw me and Amelia, and looked around for a moment, trying to figure out what was going on. Rubbing his eyes, he shrugged, and advanced toward the toilet.

“I have to piss.” he said.

“Go ahead,” Amelia told him.

He had not worn a shirt out of my room, but did put his jeans back on. He dropped them, and withdrew his sizable cock. He relieved himself, flushed, then turned back to us.

“Join us,” Amelia said, obviously craving more sexual attention.

Without further invitation he stepped into the spray of the shower head adjacent to us. His cock was half hard already, standing straight out from him. Amelia didn't waste any time, and seized his cock immediately. I slid easily back to the floor of the shower, watching as she lathered his shaft with a slick tugging motion.

“Need a hand?” she asked him rhetorically, and after the fact.

“No, it looks like you've got it with just the one,” he said.

She smiled at him and took his balls with her other hand, playing with them and pressing her finger against his ass while she did.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

Guy was smiling too. He couldn't believe his luck stumbling into this day, it was obvious. I don't think he got much action back then. Maybe it seems superficial, but I like that in a man, sometimes. Especially if he's a good lay on top of it. Since he fit both categories, Guy was an ideal guy to be coarsely used for sex, and still thinking of as a casual friend. I know it's kind of awful, but that's all I wanted right then and it seemed to work out.

Recovering myself enough to stand I did and said, “Who feels like a bath?”

Guy, as usual was moaning too continuously to answer, but Amelia said “Sure. Don't make it too hot, okay? We've been in this steam a while.”

“Okay.”

While she jerked off my friend, I proceeded to draw a bath for the three of us. The tub was huge, and I was excited to test it out with some company. Big, and deep. The seat around the edge sloped shallowly in a spiral, and the center was a bit more than four feet deep. It took several minutes for it to fill up, and I walked back to the new couple.

I call them that because I'm pretty sure the kiss I saw between them when I turned back is when they both decided they should be together. I slapped him on the ass and kissed her cheek as I passed them on my way to turn off all the shower heads except the one they were using.

When I returned I saw that their lips were locked again, tongues exploring the lines and curves of the other's. I smiled, sensing how well they might get along. I have to admit, I didn't really know Amelia at that time, but it just felt right.

After walking back to the tub, I brushed my fingers through the warm water now filling the tub. Warm to me, pretty hot to a lot of people's touch, though. Hoping it would be to Amelia's liking, I beckoned them over. Lifting my leg carefully and balancing on the edge of the tub's tiled outcropping, I dipped my toes in the water. Accepting that it was comfortable enough, I submerged my leg in the water, and stepped all the way into the bath.

Seductively, I sat down into the water, encouraging them to join me with my body's language and my languageless voice. Moments later, they were both climbing into the deep pool with me. The two of them sat much closer to each other than to me. I smiled involuntarily at the sight of them.

My foot floated across the deep center of the water. It collided with his very hard pole. At first I just played absent-mindedly with it.

“This has been a fun night,” I said, allowing myself to sprawl and relax in the soothing water. I could already feel my muscles starting to relax after the minor trauma that was that shower fuck.

“Yeah,” Amelia said, looking into his eyes the entire time “It's not like this usually. Most of the time it's a house full of roommates. This has been a nice night, but I'm sure things will go back to normal soon.”

“That's probably for the best,” I admitted.

I noticed Guy's face as I messed with his stiff rod. He liked it, and it didn't take me long to get him moaning a little when I put my mind to it and gave him a little something to think about. Amelia glances over and smiles at me as she starts to play with the head of his cock, but almost instantly turns her attention back to him. I had his balls with the arch of my foot. The ball of my foot was on his shaft. When I swiped playfully back and forth across it, I let my toes catch on it, curling around it and gripping it slightly as I passed. A moment later, I clasped my other foot around it and rolled it gently between them.

“Do you like that?” Amelia asked her new friend, as I pet his cock with my feet.

After a few moments of our joint attention, it looked like he was about to cum. Without a thought I kept going, but Amelia said “Don't make him cum in the water!”

Realizing the obvious mistake, I withdrew my feet and slid nearer to him. As soon as I was in range I grabbed his cock under the water, and seized the back of Amelia's head to kiss her above. The cock in our hands jumped as he witnessed our tongues riding over each other, in and out of our mouths. I jerked him off between her hands while she played with his balls and tip. With my cock-free hand I grasped her breast as we kissed and moaned into each other.

Reveling in the touch of two others, I lost myself in the water. Nearly drowning in the moment, I kissed both of my partners. Amelia and I stroked Guy's hard shaft together. He bit her neck. She bit mine. I darted between them, kissing and nibbling, until I found myself with her nipple in my mouth. Sucking it hard, I clamped my lips down around it and made her shout.

“Oh! Careful with me!” she warned. I withdrew for a moment, but she quickly guided me back, and said “Don't stop.”

I kept it up until she swung her body through the water I had been occupying, so that she was just above his lap and facing me.

“Hey!” I accuse her, jokingly.

“Sorry babe,” she told me, “I have to get fucked. Like, now. I don't know if you've noticed, but poor Amelia's gone without a cock inside her all night!”

“Oh, honey, I'm sorry. Do you need it bad?”

Looking behind herself and meeting his gaze, she said “Bad!”

I smiled and said, “Well get it, then.”

Less than an instant later she dropped her hips and speared herself on him. My hands darted instinctively and immediately to my breasts and clit as I watched her face turn from anticipation and excitement to pleasure and a bit of pain. Guy may not be huge but he isn't small, and she did sit down and take the full length his cock in one stroke.

“How is he?” I asked her as Guy adjusted to the change in sensation.

“Good. Really good,” she told me.

He hadn't started moving yet and neither had she. If that wasn't true, I'm sure it still would have been obvious that we were talking about him as though he were nothing but his cock. I'm not proud of it, but that's more or less how I felt about him right then. It was difficult enough to see my friend in such an erotic new light, and seeing him as a romantic object, even to somebody else, was a little too strange.

Amelia moved a little and groaned as his rod stirred inside of her. I leaned in close and kissed her, while my hand reached down to play with her clit while he fucked her. Instinctively withdrawing from the stimulation, she wriggled up his shaft and clamped down on his head as I tickled her.

“Fuck!” she screamed in pleasure, the single syllable popping sharply like the crack of a whip.

“Do you like that?” I asked in earnest.

Her voice was high as she spoke, “Yes! Fuck yes!”

Taking her words for the encouragement they were, I flitted the soft pads of my fingers over her hypersensitive clit once more, strumming her like the strings of a harp. I did not think it would take so much more attention to bring her to climax, but I waited patiently, like a predator lurking in the water, a piranha, a tiger shark, a mermaid, a nymph.

I kissed her neck as Guy began curling his hips into her with magnificently achieved short thrusts and retractions. Just as impressively, she hugged his ankles with her own and pulled herself into those thrusts. As he fucked her, hard and fast beneath the surface, I placed my thumb on her clit, allowing their tandem movement to carry the experience for her, and it did. Leaning forward, I caressed the soft, wet flesh of her breast and held it while she held the other. Together we played with her nipples as they fucked.

Amelia called out in her immense joy as the two of us pleasured her, “Oh God... Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck!”

Pretty soon, Guy took over my work on her clit, and in an instant my arms were wrapped around her body, snaking over her back and pulling her into me. One arm reached around to touch her breast, and the other pulled her closer to me by her firm butt. As a result, Guy had a longer range of motion, and I gained better access to her ass.

He started to fuck her harder and I curled my finger between her tight muscular buttocks. She moaned as I pressed my slender finger against her hole while I kissed her, and he fucked her. In a short moment, my middle finger had inserted to the first knuckle. Now pulling me close, her hand pressed against me and I could feel her voice rumbling off my own tongue as she emitted a high pitched wail straight into my mouth. I guess she liked all the attention she was getting, but then who could blame her?

Quiet splashing sounds emanated from the room, but the second I pulled away from Amelia, her scream became audible. I looked down and saw the water boiling between her legs from the disturbance beneath. The high pitch of her voice whined with every breath. Even as she inhaled her breath sang shrilly.

Suddenly, Amelia started thrashing forward while she was fucked. Like she was convulsing from electric shock, her legs splayed and kicked. As she lost control of her lower body she hugged herself, opened her mouth and pierced every sound of the storm through the heart. With the echo of her own, she filled the room with a tangible aura of erotic euphoria, pure joy and contentment.

The steam and the heat of the water were getting to all of us I think, but Amelia definitely needed to get out. I may not have gotten it cool enough for her, but her ability to withstand the heat may simply have been annihilated by the violence of her orgasm. I stood up and helped her not to fall while Guy got out from under her. He was still hard as a rock and throbbing.

I reached for him, but was halted when Amelia's voice said “No!”

I stopped and sat on the edge across from them. My right hand lingered on my breasts as my left started to massage my warm, wet clit.

“Fuck me!” she commanded.

The change in temperature made my nipples crystalline. Amelia's too. Her breasts rocked forward as he rammed his pole back into her. She had been resting on her knees with her face down, but the shock of it dropped her legs back into the pool. She was now standing in the water, bent acutely toward the tile.

It wasn't hard to tell that he was close too, by then. He was fucking her with long, slow thrusts. Careful, measured strokes in and out of her. Smoothly, I dropped back into the tub and rippled through the surface of the water to where they stood on the bench of the seat. Guy was standing more or less erect, but arced a little over her back. I slithered between them and kissed her thighs just below where he fucked them. My hands caressed her as I did the same to him.

Next I switched my hands again, massaging his balls as I leaned to kiss her right where he was entering her. I licked between her and kissed her clit. For a moment I sucked on it as he fucked her. Clean, wet and freshly fucked, she tasted amazing. I was thirsty to keep going.

“Fuck, yes!” Amelia yelled out in a familiar mix of erotic anguish and orgasmic passion, “Oh god, yes! Keep fucking me! Harder! Harder!” again she commanded her partner to her will, and he bent for her.

Guy's balls were slapping me in the face as he fucked her. I liked it, but he was going to cum soon. Even though I thought she would cum if I let her, I decided to let them go on. That would have to be his job for the moment. My attention shifted. I sucked on my fingers, then stood for a moment, fucked myself with them, and sat back down after withdrawing. Immediately, I started working one of them against Guy's tight anus. I was pressing firmly into him, but I was sure not to take him too hard, or too fast.

Seconds later, his large left testicle was lodged securely in my mouth. As he fucked her in very short movements, I rolled my tongue over it, licking as I sucked it deeper into my mouth. He grew tenser and so did she. All of us were wrapped together in a vibrating mass of sexual excitement.

Now that his thrusts were smaller, I was able to push a little further into him and stay inside. As I sank deeper into him, he clenched down on my slickened finger. I wanted to finger-fuck him, but I knew I wasn't going to get that chance.

From there it didn't take long at all. Within just a few seconds, he was boiling over the edge of his threshold. I had hoped that Amelia would cum with him, but all the signs pointed to 'no'. As their squeaks and growls subsided, the two of them started to hum together. The tone of him in my mouth changed in a heart stopping instant. Through my tongue and palate I felt his swollen testicle constrict and pulse.

“Fuck!” he yelled, and nothing else.

A moment passed and as I sucked on him harder, feeling him in my mouth, his swollen ball struggling to get away from me as it unleashed its anarchic army into the coursing flood of hot liquid gushing through him. He bellowed in his pleasure and drove hard into Amelia's wet, quivering snatch. He fucked her a few more times before he hit bottom and just stayed put, pouring his hot cum deep inside her as she bent over the side of the tub for him. With my finger in his ass toying with his orgasm, I made him keep going for more than twenty seconds.

Guy's rapidly contracting dick fired shot after shot of hot cum into Amelia, as I fingered him. It took another ten seconds for his ball to stop trying to squirm out of my mouth, and then finally, he was finished.

In the moments that followed, I knew I had to act quickly, if I wanted what I wanted. Slowly, as he began backing out of her, I removed my finger from his ass, and placed that hand firmly on Amelia's right hip. My left fell to her left, and the very second he was clear of her I buried my face into her. Guy looked down at me while Amelia closed her eyes and moaned. As I thrust my tongue deep into her warm, wet, cum-filled body he slapped me in the face with his slowly softening dick.

A moment of this went on before she swung her hips round me and sat down at the edge of the tub. I only moved my head long enough for her get her butt back on the title before diving back in. Guy knelt behind me and kissed my neck. He softly placed his teeth on my neck and ran nails down my spine. When they reached the bottom of my sacrum, they curled around to my ass, and below. There he fingered every sensitive part and erotic orifice of my body while went down on her. Seconds later, I sucked out the first dollop of his thick cum, whipped pure white by his fucking her. Amelia moaned and sighed while I licked her for all our pleasures.

The mixed flavor of their ejaculate was curious. Salty, sweet, tart, a little spicy. Not at all like either of them separately. They make such an adorable couple now. They're so right for each other. Maybe that's what I was tasting. I know it sounds silly, but everything about licking him out of her made me smile. On the inside, on the outside, smiling turned into cumming again as he fingered me.

I shifted and uttered exclamations and erotic confessions in my mind, but all that was heard was a loud wail and the cracking of my knuckles as I gripped her tighter. In the boiling throes of my own orgasm, I gave her everything I had left, whipping my tongue around inside of her. Flicking in and out of her wildly, I cried out softly between her thighs.

Breathing hard, Amelia made a loud, guttural growl when she started cumming against my tongue on her clit, and across her lips. She shook, and groaned as her hips gyrated intensely. They vibrated, and undulated in short, uncontrollable thrusts toward me. She was squeezing down hard and she cried out again in delight.

“Oh FUCK yes! Yesss!!”

As she yelled, she grabbed the back of my head an rubbed it against her, and as I lowered my tongue for just a moment, her contracting pussy spat the rest of his load back at me, spraying sticky globs all over my face. Everything stuck, except the large shots which landed in my mouth.

It was impossible not to laugh. The cum came splattering out over Amelia's stomach and shaved snatch. Everybody burst out in utter hysteria. We laughed and laughed. Probably only for a couple of minutes, but it seemed much longer. In short order though, we all began to feel how tired we really were. I sighed and rested my head on Amelia's thigh, but soon she stood and so did he. She whispered something in his ear and they stepped away, adjourning to her bedroom. I smiled, theorizing for a moment about their future.

Tired but not sleepy, I stood and started the tub draining, put away the toys which had been left strewn around the showers, and dried myself. As I left, I turned out the light and looked fondly toward the occupied bedrooms nearby. I headed downstairs for a cup of tea, not bothering to clean up.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments