Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs.Grant

"A horny Milf and a group of men have some hot fun"

17
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

It was a pleasant summer afternoon in the suburban neighborhood of Harrington. Spic-and-span sidewalks, cozy homes, and vibrant green front lawns gave the community an amiable quality. The hot diffusing sun shimmered brilliantly in the pristine sky, birds chirped merrily and the occasional cool breeze wafted by. On Maple Street, a modest two story home housed a divorcee and single mom, Shirley Grant. She sat on the living room couch donning a tight white T-shirt, tight khaki shorts and a pair of black shoes - no bra and underwear made things more comfortable (especially in the sizzling July weather). In front of the thirty-six year-old, countless boxes were piled up on the living room floor.

Today was moving day for her eighteen year-old daughter who was already at her new residence with her boyfriend. This left Shirley with the task of dealing with the numerous conglomerated boxes on her living room floor. She was glad for her daughter, despite not entirely approving of her current boyfriend, but was not overly concerned with the situation. The boyfriend was not abusive, a deadbeat, or unfaithful. She simply believed her daughter could do better, though in reality she aware she was being what people called “overprotective”. In any case, the move signified a near vacant home, reacquired privacy and lots of free time for cock.

Shirley Grant loved screwing men and wasn’t afraid to acknowledge it. She embraced her high sex drive, promiscuity, and saw nothing wrong with it. A philosophy that was later questioned and encumbered with the birth of her daughter. Nevertheless, throughout the years the horny Milf occasionally slipped guys into her bedroom late at night and snuck them out during the wee hours of the morning. There would be none of that pesky caution now. She could openly be the secret slut she used to be and loved to be.

It certainly wouldn’t be hard. There had never been a lack of men for Shirley. Though she did not posses her former youth; she was an attractive woman with ample sexually experience. At 5'6, a routine exercise regiment maintained her a flat stomach and a shapely figure, but recent years of food indulgence had reared its ugly head. Luckily, the majority of the weight merely went to her already curvy thighs, luscious ass and busty bosom. Her once C cup breasts were nearing the D mark while her other curvy features were simply enhanced by the weight gain.

A trip down to the beach in a tight, lacy, two piece bikini would certainly be on her list of to do’s. Along with all the other perverted things she wanted to do and have done to her. Her snug pussy dampened at the thought of a thick cock burying itself within her vaginal walls. She may have had lots of dick in and out of her throughout the years, but her pussy was nowhere near worn out. Regular Kegel exercises kept her pussy nice and tight. She liked to think of herself as well-used, but certainly not overused.

Shirley glanced over at the VCR clock at the far side of the room. It was six minutes to five o'clock, which meant the movers would soon be arriving. She figured it was more than enough time to finish up her current little pleasure session. The studded six-inch purple dildo in her pussy retreated out, she let out a moan, and plunged the phallus back in. The artificial dick sent waves of pleasure through her body as she repeatedly fucked herself with the toy. Her sleek shaved pussy hungrily took in the dildo and dripped with rich nectar.

A sudden knock at the door hurled Shirley out of her approaching climax. She reluctantly withdrew the dildo and shoved it in between the couch cushions. She pulled up the khaki shorts at her ankles and readjusted her shirt. Ready to be present in the company of others, she made her way to the front door. The click of a lock disengaging resounded and the door opened. Shirley came face to face with a young man in a red uniform shirt.

He was well-built with broad shoulders, short black hair and brown wondering eyes. His eyeballs seemed fixated on her large breasts and her pointy nipples protruding from the taut shirt she donned. Shirley defensively crossed her arms in front of her chest and produced a scowl. The young man was momentarily taken back by embarrassment and by the Milf’s bodily retort. He held up a clipboard to veil his flushed face and read the information pinned to its surface.

“Is this 1323 maple street?” He asked.

“Yes....Dan.” Shirley saucily replied reading his name tag.

“Are you Julie Summers?”

“No, she’s my daughter. I’m Mrs. Grant.”

“Oh? That’s quite.. umm.. interesting.” He nervously bumbled his words.

“There’s nothing to be interested about. I kept my maiden name and gave my daughter her father's surname.”

“Ah, yes, I see.... Then this is 1323 maple street?”

“Yes,” she sighed.

The young man turned around and yelled at a big red truck with the words 'HAUL AWAY' printed on its side.

“Over here!” He exclaimed.

A moment later, the truck side doors and back entrance opened up. Three more men exited the vehicle and made their way to 1323. All three appeared to be middle aged and were well-built and groomed. There was a man with a distinguishable brown beard, one with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes and a tall black male. Shirley swiftly concluded they were all attractive in their own ways. She returned her attention back to the youngest mover in front her, signed the paper on the clipboard he handed her and gave back the board.

“Boxes are in the living room. You should get going.” She curtly pointed out.

This time Dan shrugged off the intimidation laced with the Milf’s order and ambled inside the house. Shirley followed along and came to a halt near the couch. The three other men momentarily came in and took a quick survey of the load they needed to deliver.

“Is this everything?” Asked the bearded male and apparent leader.

“Yes it is,” she smiled

“All right guys, let’s get going.”

“Take your time. I wouldn’t want any of you boys to hurt yourselves,” Shirley flirted.

It wasn’t the best timed coquetry or line, but the Milf knew from experience it did not matter. And she was right. All three men let out a grin at the hot mom.

“Don’t worry ma’am, we’re very capable,” Owen, the blonde mover replied as he lifted a large box off the floor.

Shirley duly noted his rippling muscles pressing up against shirt.

“We run a tight shift,” commented Robert, the black male. “Right Dan?” Robert continued.

“Yeah,” Dan mumbled as he struggled to lift up a small box that was deceivingly heavy.

It was quite clear who the greenhorn of the four was.

Owen and Robert left carrying out boxes. Dan coped to hold his and almost tripped with the rectangular container and its contents.

“Careful,” Shirley cautioned.

Dan awkwardly continued on as the beared man waited behind him, lugging a box of his own. The Milf read Vincent on his name tag.

“Come on rookie. We have schedule to keep,” he urged Dan.

Eventually all four men exited and came back. Shirley watched on behind the couch as the bulky males carried out box after box. All of them too busy to realize the Milf’s right hand was shoved down her shorts. A dresser and a desk were the last items to be carried out. The desk was solely hulled away by Owen, while the dresser was transported by both Robert and Vincent. This of course left Dan and the thirty-six year-old alone.

“We’ll be out of your hair soon,” he commented, wiping sweat off his face.

“Is this your first time?” Shirley asked.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I haven’t been doing this for very long. I’m still getting used to it.”

“Yes, it’s always hard to perform your best the first time, isn’t it?” The Milf slyly remarked.

“Well that depends on what we’re talking about.” Dan smirked.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” He pried.

Clearly the young man was either naive for asking a women her age or had some real balls.

“Why do you ask?” Shirley countered.

“It’s just that you’re a very attractive woman.”

The Milf let out a smile. It was obvious the male in front of her couldn’t have been more than eighteen years old. She usually dismissed flattery, but it was nice to see she could still make a young stud lust after her. Naturally, Shirley was not the type who would ever admit that to another man. A depraved plan suddenly hatched in her mind that could have only been triggered by having four brawny men in her home.

“Would you like something to drink?” She asked Dan.

“Sure,” he eagerly replied.

Shirley moseyed into the kitchen and Dan followed closely by. Upon entering, the Milf retrieved a glass from a nearby wooden cabinet and turned to the round kitchen table in the center of the room. She innocently placed her back toward Dan and reached for the pitcher on the far side of the table. The stealthy act allowed Shirley to show the young man her great ass-sets. His eyes predictably fell on the Milf’s rear end. The khaki shorts tightly hugged her milky thighs, rode up her ass and flaunted her gorgeous buttocks.

The hot view was short lived and Dan was briefly handed a ice cold glass of lemonade.

“Thanks,” he offered.

He drank up the refreshing bittersweet liquid and turned his attention back to his hostess. She was staring at him with scrutinizing eyes.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” She casually quested.

“No, not at the moment,” Dan replied perplexed.

“What a shame,” she smiled.

She approached Dan and expertly slipped a hand through his pants and underwear. Her soft warm hand gained a firm grip on his ever expanding cock.

“Not too bad. You know how to use this?” She deviously grinned.

Dan could only nod his head in astonishment. The Milf was so close to him, he could smell the coconut shampoo off the long curls of her hair. Her milky skin was smooth and her dark brown eyes harbored the fiery desire for wild primal sex.

“Good. Bring your friends in here and we’ll see about your tips.”

The hand on his cock slipped out of his pants and the young buck stumbled out of the kitchen in disbelief. He didn’t think of what intentions the Milf had, just to do as he was told. After his comrades finished strapping the furniture to the truck, he called them back in. Protocol meant their services had already been paid for in advance and so they assumed there was still cargo remaining. Dan didn’t elaborate the situation, but plainly stated there was something left for all of them in the kitchen. They leisurely walked through the kitchen door and entered the room. The men entirely unaware of the incredulous proffer about to be made and the outcome that would follow. The real fun was just about to begin.

“Hello gentleman,” Shirley greeted the quartet. “I want to thank you for helping me with those heavy boxes.”

“Just doing our job,” Vincent replied.

“We’ll if you don’t mind, I have something else you gentleman might be able to help me with.”

Intrigued by the sultry tone of the Milf and her mysterious situation, they listened on.

“But before I say what it is, you must promise this will stay between the five of us. Understand?”

They all gestured in assent and wondered just what in the world the woman was talking about. She did not beat around the bush and cut to the point.

“You see, I’m a really busy single mom...”

Their eyes widen in awe and grew permanently plastered to the Milf as she removed her shirt and exposed her beautiful large breasts.

“And I don’t have much time to do a lot of fucking,” she continued and teasingly wiggled out of her shorts.

She stepped out of the garment, plopped herself on the round kitchen table and opened up her legs to display her bare pussy.

“So which one of you gentlemen would like to screw me?”

There was complete silence in the kitchen.

All four men where struck with astonishment, mouths agape and eyes lost in the blissful image of the nymph.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

Her gorgeous heavy tits barely sagged down and were capped with long hard pointy nipples. Her shaved pussy was already moist, its long lips engorged and perfect for sucking. The mom's long sexy legs started out with nice and meaty thighs, chiseling down to toned muscle and ending with a pair of slender feet. Her white milky skin was irresistible and so was the offer she had bestowed to the four men.

A barrage of hands befall on Shirley’s attractive well-ripened body. They rummaged through her body, groping at her tits and snaking across her satin skin. Dan was the first to reach the Milf and took the honor of stationing his head right in between her legs. Pants dropped to the floor and Shirley expertly gained a grip on the throbbing dicks presented at her sides. Robert, who was to her left, had his long, ebony, horse-cock held firmly by her creamy white fingers. Owen’s own dick was imprisoned by the offset of Shirley’s expert hand massage.

Lastly, Vincent was hard at work sucking her stiff nipples in his warm mouth.

In the meantime, Dan was already happily eating out the Milf. His hands were placed on her inner thighs, while his alacritous tongue moved up and down her slit. He eagerly lapped up her flowing juices and their rich flavorful taste. His soft warm tongue teasingly slid its tip deeper into Shirley’s tasty pussy. It explored the entrance of her velvety walls, pressed up against her fleshy folds and sent the mom into world of pleasure. His tongue withdrew from her moist cunt and gently began to lick her ruby red clit in a circular motion.

“Yes! That’s it! Suck my clit!” She moaned.

Dan’s pussy eating was far beyond what the thirty-six year-old originally anticipated. His tongue continued to envelope her clit, but now his fingers were prodding in and out of her pussy. The pressure on her tits abruptly disappeared when Vincent removed his mouth from the Milf’s bosom. Robert and Owen’s hands swiftly substituted in and began to massage her big tits and pinch her pointy nipples. Both of the males members remained subjugated under Shirley’s soft warm hands. She jacked them off, stroking their cock’s from head to base and back.

A new sensation on her right outer thigh grabbed the attention of the mom. She watched as Vincent led a campaign of kisses against her leg. The man’s lips passionately pecked her skin and savored her delectable taste. His large hands outstretched her leg in the air and gently glided up as his own lips ascended. He traveled across her thigh, past her knees and shins and down her ankle. His mouth sensually kissed the exposed top of her foot.

The small thud of a shoe hitting the floor sounded and Vincent instantly swallowed up Shirley’s toes. He gently sucked on them, keeping her toes in his warm wet mouth and teasingly gave them a few licks with his tongue. He sucked her pretty toes in groups of two and three and then individually; moving on to the next toe in line and then the next and the next.

Vincent gave her cute appendages a few playfully kisses and turned to attend to the rest of her foot; kissing down its soft smooth sole, its arch and giving it a bite before returning to suck her toes. The Milf had never had her feet played with, but she instantly resolved she loved the act. Tongues continued to lick her pussy, clit and toes, hands groped her breasts and fingers were shoved down her mouth and cunt.

Every man got a chance to eat Shirley’s sweet mature pussy. They rotated position and filled in for each others spots. They circled back and Dan found himself in front of the Milf’s cunt once again. At this point everyone was completely naked and raring to go. It did not matter if they had wives, girlfriends, or that they were on the job. They were all deeply spellbound by the stunning and very slutty, thirty-six year old.

“I hope you’re as good with your dick as you are with your mouth.,” she said to Dan.

He stood butt naked with his erect six inch cock between her legs. His long cock was smooth and ended with a shiny mushroom shaped head. His round balls were tightly packed, shaved and hung close to his body.

“Lady, I’m going to fuck you good,” he commented.

“Please, all of you can call me Mrs. Grant,” the thirty-six year-old entreated.

The horny Milf loved playing the role of well...the horny Milf.

“Now give me that cock!” She demanded.

Dan complied and guided his dick into the Nymph's dripping wet pussy. Its head plunged inside and was immediately gripped by tight velvet walls. A intense euphoria coursed through both their bodies as more and more of Dan’s cock furrowed in. Inch by inch, it disappeared into the mom’s wonderful beyond.

“Yeah! That’s it! Come on baby! Give me more of your cock!” The horny mom moaned.

The rest of the men stood around Shirley, masturbating to the image of her sexy body and her erotic cries. They watched on as Dan plunged in and out of her pussy. His cock stimulating the far reaches of the Milf’s wonderful vagina. With his hand on her meaty thighs, he drilled into the mom. His hips vigorously rocked and back forth, lunging his dick with great speed and force.

“Oh yes! Fuck me hard!”

Shirley’s breasts jiggled in waves along with the ass she had planted on the cool table surface. Her pussy was overladen with pleasure. It squeezed the young studs cock and craved for its presence every time it exited. It had been months since she had a real man’s dick inside her and now it felt absolutely spectacular. She inched over to Dan and shoved her tongue down his throat. He accepted the writhing tongue and sent his own tongue over in a fervent french kiss.

“You love my cock don’t you Mrs. Grant?” Dan asked breaking away.

His chiseled chest glistened with sweat from the great exertion of fucking the mom.

“Oh, Yes! I love your cock!” She assuredly exclaimed.

His body swayed back and forth while he continued to lunge into the Milf’s hot pussy. Shirley could tell even though Dan was great at sucking puss, his fucking skills needed work. His brutal raw screwing functioned for a great pounding, but he was overenthusiastic. His stride began to deteriorate and he had to sharply pull out to preclude an early ejaculation. The thirty-six year old watched the young stud step away with his cock drenched in her vaginal juices. Almost instantly, the next man jumped at the opportunity to get inside the Milf.

“My turn,” Owen declared.

Clutching his cock, he positioned himself in-between Shirley. Adeptly, she swiftly assessed what he was packing. His wrinkly testicles sagged down, his throbbing cock retained a slight curve to the left and its pink head was mushroomed shaped. She knew it was much shorter than Dan’s six-inch dick and her suspicions were confirmed when it speared into her. The cock slithered across her hot damp pussy walls, crawling in until it could not go any deeper. It may have not boosted great length, but its natural curve pressed tightly against the moms all ready tight cunt.

“You have such tight pussy lady - I mean, Mrs. Grant,” Owen exclaimed.

“Less talking, more fucking,” she remarked back.

Her demands were met and the dick inside her proceeded to give her a good pounding. Its entire length rammed in, grating her mature pussy. She was immersed in a state of complete euphoria. Owen’s cock eagerly worked on her pussy, his balls slapping her cunt with his every plunge. Periodically the other men would reach over to play with her enormous breasts. She gazed on in ecstasy as the curved cock fucked her, while her own hand momentarily became busy rubbing her clit.

“Yeah.. that’s it.” She cooed.

Owen may have possessed an average sized dick, but he sure knew how to use it. Eventually he too pulled out and a thick, long black cock replaced him. Robert’s dick was massive, Shirley nearly creamed herself at the mere thought of the phallus penetrating her. It was a dark black cock with a bulbous purple head and jutting pulsing veins. The dick was easily nine inches long and as thick as the Milf’s wrist. She hadn’t had such a big dick in years, but that did not stop her from taking it in.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!” Shirley moaned louder and louder.

The ebony cock stretched out the fleshy folds of her pussy. Her vaginal walls greatly elongated to allow the massive member in. It traveled deeper and deeper, tantalizing the border of her very womb. The hot friction sent pulses of intense pleasure across the Milf’s body. She let out shrill moans and watched the monster dick begin to piston. The sight of the ebony cock inside her cunt, and the stark color contrast to her creamy white skin further stirred up her excitement.

“Oh god! Fuck me with your big black cock!” She screamed in ecstasy.

“Whore’s love big black cocks. Are you a whore Mrs. Grant?” Robert asked in between strides.

“Yes! I’m a whore!”

“A dirty dirty whore.” She continued, her hand busy strumming her swollen clit.

Robert carried on fucking Shirley limber’s pussy. She moaned and moaned, intoxicated by the extraordinary pleasure. The cock inside her always longing for the snug sensation of the mom’s heavenly canal. Minutes later, a fierce heat became present and her body shook as she came.

“Oh YEEesSSSS!” She groaned.

She clamped down on the massive cock and luxuriated in the orgasm. After catching her breath, she turned to Robert.

“More,” she requested heaving.

The black male obeyed and began thrusting again. Slowly but surely, the mom was stimulated back to arousal. Her hot pussy eagerly taking in the nine-inch long, wrist-thick cock. Robert withdrew his ebony dick when he himself was on the verge of climaxing. He stepped away and let Vincent have his long awaited turn. The leader of the men stepped in between her legs and could see straight into the thirty-six year-old’s stretched out pussy. He watched in awe as her fleshy wet walls slowly narrowed up and recovered from the massive dick beforehand.

“Last but not least.” She teasingly addressed Vincent.

His cock was long and smooth. Its head was a cherry red, and cylinder shaped till it tapered off to a dull point. Vincent guided his cock in and set about to pounding the mature nymph. He was good at it too. His dick was the same size as Dan’s, but better controlled and utilized. It fucked her pussy calmly yet swiftly and passionately.

“Yeesss...Yessss...” Shirley moaned.

Vincent lifted her long sexy legs onto his shoulders and proceeded to drill into that sweet mature pussy. He went in as deep as he could go before nearly fully retreating and repeating the cycle. The sound of his cock fucking the horny mom filled the kitchen along with her moans. She was glutted with pleasure and the sweet scent of her cunt filling the air. She whole heartedly breathed it in with every moan and gasp she took. At long last, Vincent ultimately pulled out.

Shirley kicked off the remaining shoe of her foot and got off the kitchen table. A clear pair of ample ass prints were visible on its surface. She arose on her legs and turned to face the men surrounding her.

“I think we should move this to the living room where there’s more space.” She smiled

The Milf turned her back toward the men and flirtatiously sashayed out of the kitchen, showing off her sexy wagging ass on the way. Things were just beginning to heat up for the slutty mom and like horny jackrabbits the men heeled after her for a second go.

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments