Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms Marca ... My Last Year of High School

"“Fuck dad would never go for that!”"

10
1 Comment 1
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

 

 

Ms Marca….My last Year of High School

 

Mother and I had been home from out Cayman trip for about 2 months and I was getting restless for some action other than what I had at school and with Mr. Wilson next door. I was still doing my part time modeling and had made one or two trips to the Dallas Mart to do some runway sessions.   Living in Fort Worth made it easy to drive the 30 miles and do a days work on a Saturday that paid a lot more than the mall.

 

I had not told any of the men I was with in the Cayman's where I lived and never gave out my number, so if I wanted to get something going they had to do it on my terms. I had called Daniel the little nerd about 3 weeks after I got home and talked to just tease him.

 

Today was a Sunday and I had a meting at the mall to go over next weeks schedule and had told mother I was going to meet my girl friends after and would not be home until around 5. My girl friends had things come up at the last minute, so I headed home. I came in the kitchen door, got a Coke and was about to call out “Mom!” Than I heard that cry I knew all so will.

 

."Fuck me, Fuck me harder"

I couldn't believe those were the words coming out of my mother’s and dad’s bedroom this time a day. Damn don’t they ever close the door? Will they do not know I was going to be home today, guess they forgot the fashion show was over at noon today? I crept quietly through the hallway. I tried my best not to make a noise. I even held my breath hoping not to breathe to loud. My folk’s door was cracked and I couldn't believe the image I was seeing. My mother was on her hands and knees being fucked doggy style. I couldn't see who was this man fucking my mother so vigorously. All I could see was his brown back and his ass going back and forth as he fuck her.

"I love your dick, Clark ", she yelled at the top of her voice. So it was Clark that was fucking my 34 year old mother. Clark worked at the gym not far from our home. My mother and I were members and attended aerobic classes Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings. This was her idea to get out of the house and I was her ticket, she came up with this after our trip to the Cayman’s.

 

I noticed two weeks ago Clark and Mother were spending a lot of time together. Clark was now pulling her by her hair and fucking her even harder. The only sounds now were his grunts, her moans and her ass clapping against his pelvic area. This is not what I was expecting to see when I came home.

I knew dad would be going on his trip today, he had to be in LA on Monday morning, and he always went out on Sunday afternoon, so the cat is away, and my mother is fucking. I thought today must be my lucky day and would come home go out and meet some hunk. I figure I would come home and surprise my mother by taking her out for lunch. Imagine my shock that she was the one being devoured.

"Fuck. I can't stand it no more. I want some action too"

I knew those words did not come from Clark . There was someone else in the room with them! I couldn't see who it was because the door wasn't open wide enough and the way they were position on the bed.

Come on baby. You can fuck my mouth, while Clark fucks my pussy, is what my mother said. I couldn't believe my ears. Yes I could after the trip to the island I could believe anything with mother and sex. I knew my mother wasn't innocent. I even suspected her of being a bigger whore than me but here she was instructed some man to fuck her mouth. What I saw then was a young naked white man walk in front of Mother. I couldn't make out the face from where I was but it look like Jeremy. Jeremy was a young man that worked at the gym too. He was a life guard and was very polite. He always spoke to Mother and I whenever our paths crossed. I would have never guessed that this young man would be treating my mother's mouth as a fuck hole. I also would have never guessed that Jeremy had such a big dick. Seeing this young man's white meat slide in and out her mouth was a sight. My mother was being fucked on both ends and she looked as if she loved it. She even place her tan hands on Jeremy white ass and tried to force him further down her throat.

I don't know what was more shocking? My mother being treated like a slut or I was beginning to feel a warm, tingling sensation between my legs. What was wrong with me? My mother being fucked by two men was turning me on. My hands were now inside my jeans rubbing my pussy through my panties. It has been only a couple of days since I felt a hard dick between my legs. On my lips and in my mouth. I found myself feeling envious of Mother.

Mother had told Clark to stop fucking her and to stand to her left. He follow her command. Mother was now on her knees while Jeremy was on her left and Clark on the right. She took both of their big, hard cocks in her hands and begin jerking. Seeing her trying her best to jerk their huge hard on was hot. She even took Clark 's black dick and slap it on the side of her tan face a couple times. She continue to jerk Jeremy and even drool on his cock to make sure it stayed slick. I started to wonder was this something I just picked up or did I get this from my mother, I had become such a good cock sucker?

 

How often did these sexual sessions happen while dad and I were away? Mother knew how to juggle two dicks. While sucked Jeremy's cock, she jerked Clark 's with both of her hands. Watching my mother go to work on their cocks was making me melt. My fingers were now inside my panties. My finger tips were making circles on my clit.

Mother was now alternating between both of the young men cocks. She was going back and forth, She was licking their balls, deep throating them, sucked their balls as she stroke their dicks and teased their pee holes with her tongue. What I saw next blew my mind. My mother grab bother of cocks with her hands and tried to suck them at the same time. My mother had a black and white dick in her mouth at the same time. Because of their size she could only fit their heads in her mouth. She didn't let that stop her as she sucked and licked them.

"You ready to fuck this slut, J", Clark asked his white friend.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS



"Hell yea but I want the pussy this time", was Jeremy's answer.

Jeremy got on his back in the middle of the bed, while Mother climb on top of him. She was now riding his dick. I never knew my mother was into young boys but I can see why. Seeing Jeremy's cock slid in and out her pussy looked spectacular. Jeremy's hands rested on her ass as it bounce up and down his cock.

"Come on Clark my ass haven't been fucked yet", Mother said. Clark came up behind her while she was still fucking Jeremy's dick. Clark dick was now shinning as if he had used a whole bottle of lube. I was now rubbing my clit faster and even had my hand squeeze my breast. Was Mother really going to let Clark fuck her ass? Better yet was she really going to be double penetrated. I received my answer as Clark eased his cock inside my mother's ass. Mother let out a groan.

Here I was rubbing my wet throbbing pussy to my mother being fucked in her ass and pussy. I couldn't believe it. Mother was bouncing up and down Jeremy's white dick and Clark was fucking her ass with his black dick.

"Fuck me" is what she yelled over and over as they continue to pound both her holes. In a matter of seconds I was coming all over my fingers. No sooner than I climax but both the young men were groaning they were near erupting. Less than a minute Jeremy came inside of her pussy and Clark came in her ass. My mother rolled over off Jeremy on to the bed with cum leaking out of both her holes. She scoop the cream that was between her legs and ass cheeks with her fingers. She examine it first before licking it off her fingers.

"Did you boys have fun", she asked as she licked her fingers. They answer by nodding their head yes while at the same time getting dressed as if they had to get the fuck out of here before they were discovered. Than mother looked past them and saw me standing at the door with my jeans off and my hand in my panties.

"OH SHIT, MARCA YOUR HOME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME SO EARLY?”

 

The two young hunks turned and looked at me with their pants almost up. I looked at them and than at mother. “I live here, so I came home. Shit mother what if I had been dad, its Sunday he may come home at any minute!”

 

“No dear I dropped him off at DFW at 10 this morning, he has a meeting in LA at 8 there time in the morning.”

 

I smiled, shit she knew what she was doing.

 

“Marca I think you know Clark and Jeremy?” I walked over to her bed and took a seat on the edge of the foot of the king size bed as mother pulled the sheet up to cover her big 38D tits.

 

I nod to them, they had checked me out at the gym a few times, but it seems they had checked mother out more than me. “So mother how long has this been going on?”

 

She giggled and looked at each of the guys. “Clark and I got together right after we got back from our island trip and Jeremy joined us a couple weeks after that.”

 

“So you have been holding out on me, keeping them to yourself?”

 

Jeremy came back with, “Hey girl you can join us anytime, we got enough for you both.”

 

“Don’t fill sorry for her you two, she gets more cock in a month than I could ever hope to get in a year.”

 

Than Jeremy said; “ Clark we got to go, can’t be late again, they will fire us. Dawn, call us, hey lets meet at my apartment next week one day and bring Marca, later!”

 

They didn’t let her answer, got down the hall in a flash and I heard the backdoor close. I looked at mother and smiled.

 

“What about you Marca? Did you enjoy yourself", Mother asked. My heart skipped a beat. Did mother know I was watching her being fucked?

 

“Mother we need to talk about how we do things and how you and dad see life.”

 

Mother pulled up a couple of pillows and sat back on the bed against the head board. She looked off in space and had the far away look. “Marca dear, your father and I tried to present a happy home life for you, that ‘Leave It To Beaver’ type of home; but behind closed doors, it hasn’t been that way for years. Your father and I have an understanding, you might say.”

 

“He knows about you and other men?”

 

Mother just nodded yes and smiled as she laid her head back on the pillows.

 

“Your father and I or what you might call swingers. You know those trips we make out of town to Waco , Austin , Houston , on the long weekends?”

 

“Yes, and you do know for the past two years I been running around when your gone, I fuck Wilson and he lets me party until, whatever.”

 

“I know, but your father doesn’t, but we too are off fucking around as you call it, we go to swingers parties in the different cities.”

 

“So you swap husbands and wife thing?”

 

“We did the first few years, but for the last 3 maybe 4 years, your father likes to watch me. That is his thing and I kind of dig it myself.”

 

“Wow you two seem to have a wilder sex life than me.”

 

“You know Marca, our trip open my eyes to how you have grown and it may be time you join us some weekend, would you like that?”

 

“Fuck dad would never go for that!”

 

“Honey we got to figure out how to let your dad know you are no long a virgin.”



To be continue

 

Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments