Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Muriel III

"From Mistress to Master"

4
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“Caress” was not a typical adult toy store. It was bright and cheerful. Products were on display and well organized. It was not a large store, but they certainly seemed to have a very good selection of products. When we entered there was already six or seven people browsing.

One girl with blue-black hair and a ring through her eyebrow was on behind the cash register. The other shop girl also with dark hair and dark make up, but no piercing came out from behind the counter and approached my wife. “Is there anything in particular I can help you find?”

Laura is not at all uncomfortable dealing with sexual issues in public, and replied in a very normal tone of voice, that her young friend was thinking of trying anal sex and they would like some suggestions on how best to prepare.

The shop clerk looked pleased by the frank inquiry and directed the three of us to a corner of the store that displayed anal beads, butt plugs of various sizes. It was as she turned to address Muriel that she noticed the white ribbon leading from the belt on Muriel’s coat to my wife’s hand. She knew immediately that this was a sign of dominance and that all questions should be directed to Laura.

“I would suggest starting with something like this small practice plug in the anus for an hour or two per day for about a week. Then she could comfortably move on to a bead, inserted during sex, just to get the feel of things. She will definitely want to use lots of lube.”

“Can I use one of these larger plugs with a strap on? ” my wife asked, continuing with her frank dialogue.

Muriel cheeks were turning crimson, and she was biting her lower lip, in an obvious mixture of lust, pride and embarrassment. I walked away to browse some of the other merchandise, since none of this seemed to involve me.

“They’re not really designed for that purpose,” said the clerk, “Something like this dildo would be more appropriate, but not right away.”

“I see,” said Laura, "That’s about the right size, my husband is just a little smaller so that should allow Muriel to take him in without much resistance.”

“Resistance is part of the pleasure, don’t you agree? I envy your young protégé, she obviously has a very considerate and caring….um, teacher. Are you looking for any items for discipline?”

“I only teach Muriel what she wants to learn. My role is to give her the freedom from denying herself pleasure. You can see how well she behaves.”

“So you don’t need any discipline tools?” The clerk said with some disappointment.

“I don’t this so,” said Laura, “But we will take these items.”

Muriel dutifully scooped up the items and stood beside her mistress. The clerk leaned into Laura, “Perhaps some restraints then? I personally prefer Velcro to handcuffs, more discreet.”

“No, not today, but maybe another time,” said Laura

The clerk smiled, “You two obviously have a very special relationship. I am envious.”

Laura picked up on the signal, “Perhaps you can help Muriel put her new training device in place while I pay the bill.”

Laura pulled the white ribbon tight, and Muriel held the stack of new purchases tightly against herself to keep the coat from opening all the way. I heard the clerk gasp as Muriel's clean bare mound was exposed.
It was at this point I intervened, and put my arm protectively around Muriel.

“I agree the sooner we start the better. I can take Muriel into the dressing room and help insert her new toy.”

My wife then handed me the ribbon, and we went to the change rooms in the back of the store.

As we walked away I overheard the clerk tease Laura, “That is beautiful girl, but it appears you've been bad mistress. Maybe you should be punished, or I could punish her...” she said looking off in the direction of the change rooms.

Laura lowered her eyes and took the remainder of the items to the cash and was paying the bill when we came out.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

Muriel’s coat was tightly tied and I had put the ribbon in her pocket. We walked in silence to the car. Laura set in the front with me, as I got behind the wheel. Muriel was in the back.

Muriel broke the tension. “You weren’t really going to give me to the girl were you?” she said revealing that she was upset.

“I merely thought she could assist you with the fitting of your new toy, nothing more. I thought you might enjoy it,” said Laura

“Myles gave me all the help I needed, and I can hardly wait for his cock. I’m going to fill my prescription for birth control tomorrow.”

Muriel said this to hurt Laura, but Laura did not take it in that way, in fact she replied that she was genuinely pleased that Muriel was going to enjoy making love with me in that way. It would give them something even more in common to share.

I know Laura well enough that I am sure she was being sincere, about both not trying to give Muriel away, and also about being happy that they could share an experience so personal. Muriel on the other hand was showing her lack of maturity.

“Muriel, are you enjoying having your bum filled and stretched?” I asked just to change the subject.

“Oh Myles, it feels wonderful, especially when I do this! ” and she proceeded to bounce on the back seat.

By the time we got home, Muriel was so horny. She had opened her own coat and had spread her legs wide across the backseat in order to provide her fingers access to bald slit.

“Muriel, stops that. Do up your coat, we’re home,” I barked.

Muriel quickly lower her eyes and obeyed.

“Here are the keys. Go inside and get undressed and wait by the door. Do not put on your uniform.”

When Muriel had gone inside, I turned my attention to my wife.

“You need go in there and show her how much you love her. Eat her pussy until she screams for mercy, and don’t forget to keep stretching her anus, once she’s done with you, I’m going fuck her ass tonight. Right now I have an errand to do, so go.”

Laura knew when I was right she had to regain Muriel’s trust, and I would only be distraction at this point, but with all the excitement today I was horny as hell. I drove the 25 miles back to “Caress” and went to clerk who had dropped a number of hints to my wife. Her name was Denise. I bought the Velcro handcuffs, and arranged to have Denise meet at our house in an hour.

When I got home the two girls were laying on the bed cuddling. Laura was still wearing her harness and Muriel had anal beads sticking out from her butt cheeks.

“Muriel, take out the beads and bend over on all fours.”

She knew what was coming. I lubed her rosebud, and rammed straight into her ass. Laura held her head against her breasts, stroking Muriel’s forehead as I mercilessly pumped into her virgin hole. Muriel yelped but I knew she was enjoying herself because she reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart providing me deeper access which I used to my advantage. Laura had moved so that the dildo she was wearing was positioned directly under Muriel. I remained inside Muriel’s ass as I positioned her hips and she slowly eased her pussy down onto my wife's fake cock.

Muriel’s grip on me intensified from the fullness in her pussy. She bent over and kissed Laura, putting the dildo in direct contact with both clits. I exploded stream after stream of cum into her ass. Muriel came just hard, and Laura came at the same time.

Later Laura said the dildo tried to push out of Muriel and into her and could she feel me ejaculate into her lover. It was the most intense love making Laura and I had ever experienced.

I had told Denise I would leave the front door open and to just come in. She now stood in the doorway to our bedroom. Short black skirt lifted up above her waist, as she fucked her closely cropped dark haired pussy with the handle of her cat of nine tails.

"Muriel, go run a bath. You need to shave and wax our new slave, and then you may fuck her if you wish."

This is the story of Muriel and this how she learned about love.

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments