Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Muriel

"My wife takes an intern"

18
17 Comments 17
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Muriel is lives a few doors down, and is in her last year of high school. She has a key to our house as my wife and I travel quite a bit. Muriel comes in to water the plants and to check on things while we’re away.  She also has two younger brothers, and often uses our place as refuge from the madness at home.

My wife and I have never minded her comings and goings. We’ve got quite used to her starting dinner for us, and doing a bit of cleaning up. It’s always a disappointment to come home if she hasn’t been there.

Muriel usually lets herself in about 3:30, changes from her school uniform into a pair sweat pants and watches TV or does some homework. I know this because I have a video link on my desk top at work to a security camera on the main floor of our home. Muriel knows all about the camera and often waves to me when she arrives. She is a tall girl, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a slim build.

One day Muriel accidently left her discarded school uniform on our bathroom floor. She wears her plaid skirt very short, with white panties and a white blouse. My wife Laura came to bed that night with her dark hair in pigtails and wearing the little school girl outfit, including Muriel’s little white panties. Laura even insisted I refer to her as Muriel.

I was insatiable, and tore the panties in the midst of my frenzy to get at her freshly shaved mound. I bent Laura/Muriel over the chair in our bedroom and fucked her hard from behind, which only added to the Muriel fantasy. I also came all over her skirt and blouse.

Laura took the outfit to the dry cleaners and bought a new pair of white knickers. When she presented the new panties and dry cleaned outfit to Muriel, Muriel looked confused. Never a prude Laura confessed that we had used the outfit for a bit role play and things had gotten a bit messy.

Muriel looked wide eyed. Laura had not really considered how inexperienced with sex Muriel was. Muriel asked a lot of very naive questions about how men get turned on and whether sex was painful. Obviously she was a virgin.

Laura didn’t back away from any of the questions, and was happy to help. She went so far as to explain our whole role play, including my ejaculation all over her back. She also wisely told Muriel there was no rush to lose her virginity.  Laura cautioned that Muriel should make sure she felt comfortable and secure before taking any big leaps.

 

Muriel asked about Laura’s introduction to sex. I had already known that Laura’s first time was with another girl at a sleep over when she was only 16. They started with some practice kissing, but it developed into a relationship that lasted all through high school. Laura gave a few hand jobs and blow jobs along the way, but never had cock in her pussy until her second year at university.

 

“I've never even been naked in front of another person” confessed Muriel.

 

“Well you’ll know when you’re ready” said Laura, “but it’s just a body Muriel, we all have the same parts, so there’s no reason to be shy. I started having sex with another girl because I felt more comfortable. Surely you are masturbating?”

 

Muriel was eager to keep the conversation going, “Yes, I masturbate all the time. I’ve done it in your bed at least 100 times.”

 

Laura smiled, and kissed her forehead, “Wait until I tell Myles that one. He’ll be hard as a rock every night.”

 

“Really, do you think so?”

 

“Oh I know so, and I will thank you for it, so feel free to frig yourself as often as you’d like in our house.” Laura replied with a smile.

 

A couple of weeks passed, and we noticed that Muriel often left her school clothes laid out on our bed. We also noticed that the bed was often used, and left with the sheets down. It was very exciting sharing this little secret.

 

On the days that Muriel didn’t leave her school clothes behind she would continue to wear them until we got home. Often bending over to get something from the lower shelves and giving a bit of show. She was flirting and Laura and I were enjoying it. She also started blowing me a kiss rather than waving at the security camera. Laura let her know that our sex life had really benefited as well, and of course Muriel wanted all the details.

 

It was upon hearing the details of our sucking and fucking that Muriel blurted out to Laura, “I want to touch myself and I want you to watch”

 

Laura hugged the girl, and whispered in her ear, "I love that you feel so comfortable with me sweetie."   She then kissed Muriel very softly on the lips.

 

Muriel pulled her tee shirt over her head, and stepped out of her sweat pants. She was wearing nothing underneath, which accounted for the white panties she often left behind in our bedroom.

Muriel's virgin pussy hair was as blond as that on her head.  Her nipples were pink and puffy on top of small pointy breasts. She fell back on the bed and parted her legs, seemingly not knowing how and where to start. 

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

Laura sat on the bed beside her, encouraging her, "bend your knees, spread your legs wide sweetie, I want to see how beautiful you are."

Muriel did as instructed, spreading herself open, parting her labia with one hand  and started rubbing her clit with the other.  She shut her eys but opened them to look straight into Laura’s eyes as she climaxed.

 

Laura leaned forward and kissed the girl, probing and exploring her mouth with her tongue.  Laura was still wearing the skirt she had worn to work and started to grind her  drenched thong clad pussy against Muriel’s open thigh.  

Muriel in a blissful post orgasmic trance reached up to feel the older woman's breast through the fabric of the cream coloured blouse. 

Laura responded by unbuttoning the blouse and taking off her bra as she continued to grind against the girl's milky white thigh.  Her breasts, full but not large, bounced and swayed against Muriel's palm.  Laura encouraged by Muriel's exploration, placed  her hand on the girl's budding  nipple as she continued to grind.

Muriel felt the moisture and contractions against her skin as Laura climaxed, and lay there smiling at the accomplishment.  She had just made another person cum.  Actually cum on her!  how wonderful. 

Laura told Muriel that she would tell me all about their afternoon and that she would likely be having another orgasm when I got home. 

It was in the afterglow that Muriel asked Laura if I might also want to watch her masturbate. She had never held a cock, and thought that she would like to hold mine but wanted Laura there to help her feel safe. She was not on the pill and was very nervous about being with a man.

 

Laura helped her understand that there were many ways to enjoy sex with a man and not get pregnant. The first thing that Muriel needed to learn was to use her mouth. Laura positioned her still dripping sex over Muriel’s mouth, pulled aside the strip of fabric and pointed to her erect clitoris.

 

“This is just like a very small penis Muriel, you need to feel comfortable putting this in your mouth, licking and sucking it.."

Muriel held out her tongue as Laura used her hands to open up her vagina and pressed lightly against her face. Soon Muriel was sucking hungrily for every drop as she brought Laura to a rushing climax.

 

Laura and I arranged to come home from work early the next day so that we could fulfill Muriel’s wish. We all went upstairs and without any embarrassment Muriel asked if I would take off my clothes for her. I quickly complied and stood there naked with a semi erection as the two women looked at my body parts.

 

“It’s not a hard as I thought it would be, shouldn’t he be more stiff?” said Muriel

 

I chuckled with some embarrassment. Laura explained to Muriel that I needed some encouragement and suggested if they get naked as well, my penis would certainly get hard as a rock.

 

Laura helped Muriel out of her school uniform, kissing each area of skin as it became exposed. Muriel returned the favour, and did the same. It was as the two girls were locked in a passionate tongue kiss, that Laura took Muriel’s hand and guided it to my erection. Muriel turned to watch as her hand encircled my shaft. She began a natural movement of stroking the full length of my shaft, while still entwined with my wife.

 

Laura guided Muriel to her knees and then joined her. The two women’s faces were inches from my cock. Laura put her hand over Muriel’s, tightening the young girl’s grip and squeezing a large drop clear pre cum form the head of my penis. Laura then explained to Muriel that this was just a natural lubricant and told the girl to rub her lips against my penis using the clear juice to help moisten them.

 

“Is this making you wet Muriel?” I asked, “Laura can you put some of Muriel’s own pre cum on my shaft?”

 

Laura probed with  a finger into Muriel’s pussy and confirmed that Muriel was indeed dripping wet. The velvety slickness made my shaft shiny, and dripped onto my balls. I could feel Muriel’s ragged breath, as she held the tip of my penis on her tongue, tasting us both at the same time.

 

“Now cover your teeth with your lips, and let your throat relax, take him only as deeply as you feel you can without gagging” Laura instructed

 

Muriel was trying but tentative. “Take some cum from your pussy and spread onto his balls baby. That’s it, slide that juice all the way back behind his ball sack, to his anus. That’s right where his g spot is, let your finger slide right into him just like you do your pussy”

 

Laura was fingering herself as she gave instructions. “Keep fingering him, and I’ll take over, I will know when he’s going to come.”

 

Muriel took the instructions seriously and fucked my asshole hard. I came just within seconds of Laura’s tongue touching my penis. Stream after stream shot onto the chests of the two girls as Muriel continued her relentless assault on my asshole.

 

Laura rubbed the hot cum into our little friend’s tittties, as she taught the girl how to suck a man dry.

 

 

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments