Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 25th Birthday Present

"Leah Gets What She Wants on her 25th Birthday"

37
11 Comments 11
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was so excited for my 25th birthday. I decided I was going to celebrate with a bang, or should I say two? I had been single for the first time in years, and was ready to go wild and try something new. 

I knew I had a date with two guys. Dan was 5’10", 170 lbs. He could use a few extra pounds on him, but he was surprisingly strong. He had dark brown hair, and chocolate eyes that pierced into me each time he looked at me. We had slept together a few times in the past, were wildly into one another, but never took the plunge into dating.

As I finished getting ready, I heard Dan knock on the front door and let himself into my apartment. I was still in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror and rubbing my clit. Through a muffled moan, I told Dan I would be ready in a few minutes. Suddenly I felt my juices dripping over my fingers and down my leg as an orgasm hit me like fright train.
I straightened my dress, and licked the pussy juice from my fingers. Took one last look in the mirror, and walked out of the bathroom to proceed with Dan to the club for a little drinking and dancing.

“You look beautiful tonight,” Dan said in the car. He reached over with his free hand and placed it on my thigh. He slipped his hand between my legs and into my still wet pussy. He quickly jammed his middle finger into my pussy, and started finger fucking me. Within blocks, I was dripping with cum from my second orgasm, all over the seat of his car.

“Hope you have fun tonight,” he said as he parked the car.

After an hour of dancing, we retired to a more private corner of the club. My tight little box was dripping in anticipation. Dan promised me that I would be happy with my ‘gift’. Twenty or so minutes after we had sat down, Dan interrupted our conversation with a look that cast my attention to the direction he was staring.

Our mutual friend Rob was approaching. I turned to Dan, and he smiling knowing he he did good, judging from the look of excitement on my face. “Happy Birthday Leah,” Rob said as he leaned in for a hug before he sat down at the table.

The three of us sat at the table a while, Rob tossing back a few shots to catch up with Dan and my alcohol levels. Soon, the three of us were on the dance floor. I could feel Dan's familiar hands grope my ass and thighs as I danced with Rob and explored his body through his clothes.

Rob was shorter then Dan, at 5’7", 190 lbs. He was muscular though, a firefighter. His arms were thick as tree trunks, and spotted with a few tattoos. He was paler then Dan, and had black hair and ice blue eyes. I could feel every muscle and crease of his chest beneath his shirt. My hands drifted down, and felt his stomach, wash board. I let my hands drift lower, and found his cock. I was surprised when I felt it, seemed to be at least 8 inches, thick and rock hard.

The liquor was setting in, and after an hour we decided to head to the hotel room we had booked. We left the car at the club, and took a cab. During the ride I found myself sitting on Dan’s lap and unzipping Rob’s pants. I inhaled his cock into my mouth, and it was thicker then I realized. I was right about his length, but I could barely wrap my lips around it. I teased the head with my tongue and slipped it into my mouth.

Through the reflection of the window, I saw Dan reach up with one hand, pulling my dress up and exposing my ass. He plunged two fingers into my wet snatch and poked at my asshole with a third. He went straight to my g-spot and I closed my eyes. Moaning and sucking hard on Rob's cock, I felt him begin to throb and realized he was gonna cum. All that excitement turned me on. Rob shot his hot load down my throat, and Dan hit my g-spot. I lost control and squirt a stream of girl jizz all over Dan's shirt.

Dan's laughter brought us all back to earth and we realized we had been parked at the hotel and the driver was watching through the rear view mirror in silence. We paid our fare, skimmed a bit on the tip seeing as the cabbie got a free show, checked in, and headed to the room.

Before the door was even shut, Dan was behind me with his hands up my dress. Rob walked to a table and opened his bag and pulled out three double-tall shot glasses, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. He poured three shots, and handed them out.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

“Happy Birthday Leah,” Rob said, “hope you have fun… 'cause were gonna tear you apart”.

Dan grabbed me and pulled my ass into his crotch. I could feel his hard cock rubbing between my ass cheeks. Rob stood staring at me for a second, his ice blue eyes digging into mine, and I reached out and grabbed his cock. He was hard again, and he pulled his shirt off. My hands darted to his belt; I had it undone and his pants around his ankles in three seconds flat before I dropped to my knees.

Once again I took Rob’s massive member into my mouth and began to suck hard. The harder I sucked, the harder he got and the louder he moaned. I reached for his balls and began massaging them with one hand, and with the other reached out searching to find Dan's pants. I was pleasantly surprised when Dan placed his cock in my hand and I felt it was hard as steel. I began jerking their cocks off in rhythm.

I slipped my stretched mouth from around Rob's cock and turned my head to have my lips met with Dan's cock. It’s about the same length as Rob's, but easier to fit my mouth around. He shoved his cock hard into my mouth and down my throat. His pre-cum tasted sweet and I massaged the head with my throat muscles.

Dan and Rob took turns face fucking me, until I feel the familiar throb of Dan's cock and sucked him hard and tickled the tip and shaft with my tongue until his load hit me in the back of my throat. Dan pulled me to my feet after I sucked him dry, and into his arms. He kissed me so hard that it hurt, and as quickly as he kissed me, he spun me around and bent me over the bed.

Dan stepped out of the way and motioned for Rob to step in. Rob took his place behind me and started guiding his hard cock into my wet cunt. It hurt slightly when he entered me, and I gasped with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He grabbed my hips and pushed me onto his cock, and I felt his massive dick filling every inch of me.

My moans were soon muffled by Dan shoving his already re-hardening cock back into my mouth. For a few minutes I stood there bent over getting face fucked and my pussy beaten, enjoying every second of it, when Rob suddenly hit my g-spot. I shuddered in pleasure and was impressed he had found it within ten minutes of nailing me. I closed my eyes and let my weight and their thrusts throw me back and forth. Rob gave one hard thrust, and I shot one big explosion of girl cum all over his cock.

I let out a loud moan, and Dan's cock slipped from my mouth. Rob pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. I straddled his legs and he put his girl-cum covered cock back inside my cunt. I started riding him, and felt something warm and slippery tickling my asshole. Dan had poured lube down on my asshole, and had slipped his finger into my asshole and began to stretch me to prepare me for his cock.

Rob’s cock was taking up every inch of my pussy, so that when Dan was done stretching me and starting to enter my ass, I almost didn’t notice. The pleasurable pain was so evenly spread through my little fuck holes, and I was getting off so hard, it felt so good. Dan began thrusting his cock into my ass, and I screamed with delight. Soon, the pain was gone and replaced with pure pleasure. One cock entered as the other pulled out in perfect rhythm, and after getting my holes both filled huge cock, I could feel myself coming to another orgasm. I wrapped my arms around Rob, grinding myself on his cock rubbing it against my g-spot, while letting Dan pound my asshole. Soon I felt Dan's cock tense, and I knew it meant he was ready to cum, and so was I.

Dan filled my ass with cum; it was just what I needed. My orgasm hit me full on, and I let out a moan signaling my own orgasm. Seconds later I heard Rob start moaning, and felt a second load of cum blast into my pussy. I was loving my birthday at this point, and had never been so sexually excited before. Next thing I realized I was pouring more girl cum, mixed with Rob’s cum, out of my pussy. I just had my first multiple orgasm.

The rest of the night we continued to drink and fuck. Dan and me, while Rob watched, and vice versa. We all ended up back in the bed together, with me in the middle, with them filling my holes in every way possible.

All in all, it was a great birthday. I couldn’t have asked for a better time.

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments