Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Affair His Roommate

"My lover and his roommate have their way with me in the shower..."

25
16 Comments 16
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL


The day after the little peepshow we gave your roommate, I felt kind of embarrassed to be around him in the apartment. Thinking back, when I first met you guys, I eyed him up before setting my sights on you.

He was no slouch either. I'm quite tall at 5'11 and he fit the bill for me. Marco is tall, good looking, well muscled with a great tight ass. But a little too slick for me PLUS he had a stable of girls and he wasn't discreet about it. I don't mind sharing my wealth, but I'm not a fan of sharing my men with other women. I know, I know... I'm a hypocrite, but I'll make it worth their while since I'll never say no to a romp, anytime or anywhere.

I like my men quiet and kinky. Discretion is key. I have a reputation to uphold. I run the local pawnshop in a small town as the manager and I need to keep my hardass, no-nonsense persona or the local idiots will try all kinds of stupid moves. Walk softly and carry a big stick... I had a baseball bat lying in the corner ready whenever I needed to lay down the law. So in contrast I prefer my men to do whatever they want to do with me. I let them use me and abuse me, but I draw the line at pain. A little slap and tickle is fine, but don't push it.

Speaking of tickles, Marco seems to find great joy in tickling me, making me arch my back and push my breasts out every time he does it. My breasts are rather nice to look at, not too big or too small and my nipples are almost always hard in the air conditioning. Now and then he gives my rump a little slap and winks at me. I look to you and find you sitting there with that evil smile and twinkle in your eye. I'm thinking I might just get that fantasy-cum-true sooner than I thought!

I figure, why not go with the flow and see where it leads. Forget he saw anything in the window last night and just relax. His girlfriend of the week is busy and the bar next door is quiet, so he won't be trolling for a bed pal. The whole mood seems to lighten and after dinner you complain about your neck and shoulders being sore. I offer my services as a masseuse. Marco pipes up and mentions he's a little stiff too. I catch the implication with a grin and mention I could probably help him with that.

I tell Marco to assume the position and I'll get to him in a minute. I finish working on your shoulders, pinch your ass and move over to Marco. I straddled his butt while working my hands over his shoulders, rubbing and kneading the muscles in his back. I find if I tilt my hips a bit I can get my clit to rub against the seam of my daisy duke jean shorts while grinding myself against his ass. I can feel myself getting damp between my legs.

I'm really getting into getting myself off while rubbing Marco's shoulders when suddenly he flips over almost upsetting me in the process. I stifle a giggle when I see the lust in his eyes and he tells me he'd much rather help me get off than for me to do it alone.

I look in panic towards you, but I see you're rubbing your hard on through your shorts while watching me rub myself off on your roommates ass. So much for being subtle. I feel a bit overwhelmed right then so I hop up on both feet and excuse myself to the bathroom. I never realized it was so scary to let myself be tossed into a situation I had fantasized about for years.

Once in the bathroom I turn the water on in the shower.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

I need to cool myself down, before things get out of hand. Cold showers aren't just for guys, you know!

I had no idea how to go about handling the situation and was mulling over possible scenarios in my mind when the door to the bathroom opened. Marco comes in and yells at me over the shower that he needs to use the facilities and he couldn't promise that he wouldn't peek!

I'm getting horny thinking about it, when 30secs later, the shower curtain slides back, Marco climbs in, grabs my ass and pulls me forwards and grinds his semi-hard cock against me. I notice quite quickly he's as clean shaven as I am. Fuck it, I think, I love bare balls. I love the feel of them on my tongue as I roll them in my mouth. I drop to my knees to lick and suck his cock until its hard as steel. He's not quite as big as you are but he's not far off either. I think I could take him in my ass if I wanted to.

I can feel him twitching in my mouth while I cup his balls. I move my lips to nibble at that sensitive spot under the head of his member. Sticking my tongue into the crease, I feel him shudder. He pulls me to my feet, telling me to stop or he's gonna lose all control. He hooks his arms behind my knees and hoists me into the air. My juicy pussy is craving to be filled now and he complies by dropping me down hard and fast onto his dick. My back to the wall, he drills my cunt hard and fast until I scream out a mind-numbing orgasm.

The shower curtain slides back again and your standing there with a beautiful hard cock and I wonder if I really do get to have my cake and eat it too. Marco and you share a sly look as I'm suddenly handed off without my feet touching the bottom of the tub. I'm in your arms when I feel that gorgeous dick finding its way into my cunt. Slowly you push and pull me on and off your cock. I feel you bottoming out and banging my cervix on each thrust.

Not to be outdone or forgotten, Marco rubs my tits and ass, pinching, pulling and tweaking me all over until I feel another orgasm approaching. Thats when he slips a finger in my ass. I scream as I cum all over your cock. He inserts another finger, finding me wet and loose enough he puts the head of his cock at my asshole and slowly pushes forward. He meets some resistance but soldiers on as the head of his cock breaks my anal barrier and slides in inch by inch.

Using my tits as leverage, Marco grabs them rolling my hard nipples in his fingers, he pushes into my ass while you slow down and let me get acclimated to two large cocks in my holes. I'm full to the brim as I feel the two cocks rubbing against each other after you boys get a rhythm going with one pulling out and another pushing in.

I feel fantastic! My vision is sparking, my toes are curling, my fingers are tingling and my ass and pussy feels like its on fire while the two of you fuck me stupid. I hold my breath, when the orgasm hits me like a tidal wave. I squeeze my ass and pussy muscles and feel you both unload massive doses of semen into my holes. The three of us are cumming together. Load after load of hot spunk blasts my ass and pussy walls.

I can't wait to feel the warm cum running down my legs out of my ass and pussy. It just reminds me how much fun we had putting it all in there in the first place.

Published 
Written by TheDevilsWeakness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments