Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My big charity gangbang.

"I fancied a gangbang with my boyfriend and his pals, and raised lots for charity."

37
11 Comments 11
36.0k Views 36.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
Until I became involved with Steve I hadn’t realised just how big the guys that take part in competitive boat races are. I’m only five feet five inches tall, and he towered over me even when I wore high heels, but some of the guys that he rowed with were even taller. I think one of them was something like six feet nine, and they were all extremely fit.

Our relationship only lasted a few months until he took up a new opportunity overseas, but it was a lovely warm summer, and we spent much of our time together having sex in and around his pool. Sometimes we’d be naked for the whole weekend just letting sun and the breeze dry us naturally as we romped on the lawn.

I was twenty-six at the time, and Steve was a couple of years older with a good job as a sales manager for the company that makes baby oil. I’d always used a few drops in my bath to keep my skin silky, but he liked to spread it liberally all over my body as part of our foreplay.

I did much the same to him, and because we were in the open air with just grass to lie on, it didn’t matter how slippery we got.

It was after one of our steamy sessions that we touched on the subject of group sex, and he said that he’d love to spend a couple of sexy hours with me and one or two of my girlfriends, so I made him an offer that he could hardly refuse.

I told him that I could easily arrange that, but that I wanted him to do something for me first.

I explained that my friend Natalie had recently returned from a holiday in Greece where she’d met up with a group of lads, and had sex with all eight of them for a bet. She’d shown me a photograph taken on the beach with four young guys either side of her, and they all looked very happy. Apparently the picture was taken the day after their lusty romp, and they were clearly in great spirits.

I didn’t tell him that I’d done something similar a couple of times before, but it had been at least two years since the last time, and after Natalie’s happy experience, I had a sudden urge to do it again.

I was probably too subtle in the way I approached it and he didn’t react at first, but as the penny dropped, he calmly asked me to clarify things in plain language.

“Okay,” I said, “I love having sex with you, and I know that you enjoy it too, but after Natalie’s experience I’m in the mood for something similar, and I was wondering how you’d feel about sharing me with some of your friends?”

I took his limp penis in my hand and started to tug on it gently as he pondered my suggestion, and in between the little moans of pleasure he said that he thought it was an awesome idea.

As his cock became stiff Steve said that he’d speak to some of his friends, so as a little ‘thank you,’ I drizzled a few drops of baby oil on my tits and pushed them together as he used my slippery cleavage to achieve a satisfying climax.

We then went for a quick swim, and had a shower together before going to a local pub for a nice lunch.

While we were at the bar placing our order I was seriously impressed by his generosity when he casually folded a fifty pound note and slipped it into a collection box for a local hospice.

As we sat at our table I told him that I thought his unselfish gesture was just amazing, and he modestly answered by saying that he liked to help people less fortunate than himself. He expanded on his philosophy, and explained that he was actively involved in raising funds for a charity that provided basic amenities for orphans in Africa.

This was a side to him that I wasn’t previously aware of, but which made me proud to know him. He told me that he’d run a number of Marathons, and had taken part in several sponsored boat races for the benefit of those poor kids, and somehow I just knew that I had to get involved.

I’m no athlete so apart from shaking a collection bucket I felt that there was little I could do to really help until I had a moment of sublime inspiration.

I thought about it as we were enjoying our meal then announced that I’d had an idea, but that he mustn’t laugh when I revealed it otherwise he’d be sorry.

“Basically,” I said tentatively, “I’m already excited about the prospect of an encounter with you and some of your friends, and I’m going to do it anyway, but supposing we could find a way to combine it with supporting a worthy cause?”

He couldn’t quite grasp what I was getting at until I said that if I was going to be generous with my body, then perhaps those who were going take their pleasure with me, could be equally generous with their cheque books.

“So is this a conditional thing?” he asked.

“Not at all,” I replied indignantly, “I don’t do sex for money. It’s just that if the guys felt that I’d given myself to them freely and submissively, then perhaps they might like to make a modest donation to your charity, but it’s not compulsory.”

I went on to say that I’d enjoy it in any event, but it would make so proud if it was also helping the lives of others too.

Steve took my hand and kissed it saying, “Candy, I’m beginning to appreciate just how special you are.”

A few days later Steve rang me to tell me that everything was set for the following Saturday. I reminded him that I work on Saturdays, and he said that the weather forecast was good so it was a great opportunity to have our little party around his pool. “I know you burn easily,” he said considerately, “But the intense heat will have gone by then, and it will just be pleasantly warm. I’ve laid on a light buffet so just bring a bikini and a few other things so that you can stay overnight.”

“How many guys?” I asked excitedly.

“Wait and see,” he replied, “I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

All day on the Saturday my mind was in turmoil, and I was finding it hard to concentrate on my job. Even my work colleague at the time could sense that something was amiss, and she asked me if I was okay.

“I’m taking an active part in a charity fund raising event after work,” I said, “And It’s just a bit of nervous excitement.” She didn’t ask me any more questions, and I didn’t go into the detail.

I pulled onto Steve’s frontage at just after six, and rang his doorbell. There were several cars that I didn’t recognise parked on the driveway so I knew that at least some men were waiting for me, but I still had no clue as to how many.

Steve answered the door and kissed me tenderly as he invited me in. He explained that his guests were in the pool taking advantage of the warm evening, and he asked me what I needed. I said that I wanted to freshen up with a shower then I’d come outside and meet everyone.

He led me upstairs to his bedroom where I unpacked my bag before slipping out of my work uniform, and into the en-suite.

“See you in a few minutes,” He said cheerily as he went back downstairs.

I was familiar with Steve’s bathroom equipment, which had a detachable showerhead just like mine at home. The hose is ideal for internal use, and knowing what was about to occur, it was an absolute necessity. I’d already used my Ladyshaver the night before to ensure that my pussy was perfectly smooth, and after I’d showered using some of Steve’s baby oil, I patted myself dry with a towel.

I’d brought several bikinis with me, and they were all pretty extreme, but in the end I chose a skimpy combo that left almost nothing to the imagination. Looking at my reflection in the full-length mirror I thought it looked really sexy, but in reality I wasn’t expecting to be keeping it on for very long.

With my long peachy blonde hair tumbling around my shoulders, and my curvy figure I knew that Steve’s guests were going to be all over me like a rash, but I wasn’t nervous anymore nor was I apprehensive now that the moment had arrived.

I was completely ready to submit to whatever lay ahead, and as I strolled out onto the patio I was greeted warmly by Steve and three of his pals who were all in the pool waiting for me.

“Hi Guys,” I said smiling as I approached the poolside, “Do you mind if I join you?”

I must admit that I was hoping for more men, but the quality of the guys before me more than made up for the quantity, and I knew I wasn’t going to be disappointed. The four of them looked amazingly fit, and when I glanced into the clear water I could see that they were all naked and ready for action.

As I walked down the steps and into the water Steve introduced his buddies to me one by one.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

I’m not sure if Tom, Dick and Harry were their real names, but they were easy to remember, and I was soon able to distinguish between them.

They all greeted me warmly, and pretty much as soon as I was in the pool up to my waist they surrounded me telling me how gorgeous I was. I loved the attention of course, and I actively encouraged them to touch me wherever they wanted to. Steve was no stranger to my body, but it was lovely to feel different hands groping my tits and feeling between my legs.

Tom and Harry were taking it in turns to kiss me, while Dick was behind me pressing his hard cock against my crack as his hand delved into my bikini bottoms and stroked my cunt. I opened my legs slightly to give him better access, and I soon felt his finger probing my vagina.

I was tugging rhythmically on Tom and Harry’s meaty cocks as they peeled the remnants of my bikini away and Steve had his cock between my legs as he squeezed my tits and sucked my nipples.

This was hardly foreplay, and when I felt Dick’s cock pushing against my anal sphincter, I thought, “Fuck it, why not? First come first served.”

I felt the first inch or so of Dick’s cock penetrate my ass, and I just relaxed so that he could get it all the way in. Then almost simultaneously, Steve’s granite hard penis poked its way several inches into my pussyhole.

I was so much shorter than the two guys inside me that they’d had to crouch slightly to penetrate me, but as they straightened their powerful legs, they just lifted me off the bottom of the pool and my feet were treading water.

Being suspended like that by two hunky men was just an awesome experience that I’d not had before nor since, and the only way I could steady myself was to wrap my legs around Steve. I love having sex in the water, and much as I was enjoying having them both inside me, it wasn’t easy to get into a proper rhythm. It was also difficult to do much more than just tug on the other guy’s cocks so after a few minutes I suggested that we take ourselves onto dry land.

Tom picked me up in his strong arms and carried me out of the pool like I weighed nothing, whilst Steve lay on his back on the grass holding his stiff manhood in readiness for me to sit on it. With my arms around their shoulders, Tom and Dick, took a leg each then lifted me up and began to then lower me down to impale me on Steve’s rigid shaft, and when he felt the tip of his cock pressing against my flesh he asked, “Back or front?”

I told him that I wanted it in my ass, and because it was already quite dilated from earlier, I took it easily and smoothly. I rode it energetically for a few glorious strokes then leaned back and supported myself using my outstretched arms. Steve was helping me by clutching my waist with his hands, and it was clear to the other guys that I was ready for them now.

I think at first that they were just in awe of watching me being ass-fucked right in front of them, but it didn’t take long before they started to get involved, and I was soon enjoying every second.

Harry had a lovely big cock that was as hard as granite, and although he was in just the right place to slip it into my wet pussy, he seemed to be hesitating slightly.

I was gasping quite loudly with every deep thrust of Steve’s rigid shaft in my ass, and Harry was clearly waiting for the chance to enter me.

I stopped riding Steve for a few seconds to give Harry the opportunity, and he asked me politely, “Can I really do this?”

I gave him a warm welcoming smile and said “Sure you can,” then he buried his manhood deep into my vagina for the very first time.

We both sighed with pleasure as it went in and it felt wonderful to be sandwiched between these two fit men with a stiff cock in each hole.

The other two were playing with my tits as I greedily sucked their cocks in turn, and at one point they pressed the tips together, which meant that I could just about get them both in my mouth together. I wasn’t able to do much more than that, but at least I could claim to have had four cocks in me at the same time.

For at least the next twenty minutes they each took it in turns to fuck me in various positions, and I always had a cock in my mouth as well. Different hands and tongues were massaging my clit and nipples at the same time, and I just loved being used as a sex toy so much that I didn’t want it to end.

I was really impressed by their stamina and self control, but as I was recovering from yet another aftershock following my first big orgasm, one of them asked softly, “Are you ready to take our cum?”

I’d already told them during our fuckfest that I wanted them to cum all over my tits so when I replied, “I’m ready,” they all gathered around me stroking their throbbing cocks.

Steve knelt between my legs, but I knew that his first big spurt would easily reach my chest if not further, and as the other three knelt around my upper body, I was trembling with the sense of excitement. I’d propped myself up on my elbows so that I could watch them spattering me, and I was hoping for a nice big load from each of them.

I’ve always been fascinated by the sight of that lovely milky fluid spurting or flowing from the tiny vent at the tip of a man’s penis, and I’d love to know what it feels like when the pumping starts.

It must feel amazing because when the four guys started groaning with pleasure, the expressions on their faces said it all.

One by one and with barely any time in between, they reached their climax sending jets of warm creamy cum all over my tits and torso. Steve’s powerful first spurt landed between my tits, and as his orgasm subsided, it left a lovely trail of his semen all down my front. My navel was full, and there were a few drops on my pussy too, but when the others began to empty themselves on me as well, it all blended into a single mass of masculinity.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to sample the delicious mixture using my fingers to scoop some up, and one by one, I sucked each of them completely dry.

It was a wonderful way to bring our sensational sexual encounter to natural conclusion, but none of us were in any hurry to leave, and we soon found ourselves sitting around Steve’s patio table picking at the food he’d prepared.

The men were relatively clean, but I was sitting there with cum still trickling down my front, and although I didn’t mind it at all, I think the guys were probably wondering how a nice girl like me could be so outrageous.

That’s a long story, but when Steve emerged from indoors with an envelope, and emptied the contents onto the table, I suddenly felt very humble indeed. The guys smiled broadly as they watched me sift through dozens of cheques made out to Steve’s charity with amounts ranging from as little as ten pounds to as much as two hundred pounds.

I tried to do a quick mental calculation but once the running total exceeded one thousand pounds, I stopped counting.

“I’m absolutely speechless,” I said emotionally, “Such amazing generosity. How on Earth did this happen?”

Steve explained that almost every member at the rowing club had made a contribution. “All the guys are full of testosterone to the point of overload,” he said,” And when I put the word about that I was organising a sponsored gangbang in aid of charity, the response was incredible.”

He explained that there were a number of others who would undoubtedly have joined in if they were unattached, but they willingly gave their support by making a donation.

I though it was just such an incredible gesture, and I pledged a hundred pounds there and then.

It was quite a bizarre scene with four naked men, and a naked woman dripping in their semen arguing about my pledge.

“Surely you’ve given enough already,” Harry said persuasively, “We all had our way with you.”

I wouldn’t hear of it though reminding him that it was fun for me too, and I insisted that my contribution be added to the fund.

In the end they all accepted my contribution, and after the others had departed, Steve and I decided that we’d have a final swim before settling down for the evening.

Whilst we were in the pool he embraced me and kissed me saying that he enjoyed sharing me with his friends, but it was nice to have me all to himself again.

It was then that I reminded him that it was now my turn to introduce him to one or two of my sexy girlfriends.

His eyes lit up and he smiled saying, “Oh yes. I’d almost forgotten about that.”

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments