Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gangbang

"I had to try it"

30
8 Comments 8
36.0k Views 36.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

I’ve had a few experiences with Joe that you all read about in Hot Tub Fun. We met through a mutual gym member and it led to this story, which is the fourth. Here is just a brief recap about Joe. He is sixty-two and married to Cathy, a super beautiful and awesome woman. They swing and have been in the lifestyle for a long time. Joe’s best feature is his perfect eight inch, large girth cock. He stands 6'2" and is a little overweight, but has his own swagger which makes him who he is. But most of all, we click sexually.

Last week I was texting with him, and told him my husband had patriot tickets again, so would be gone Sunday. I was available to play.

He brought up the idea of a gang-bang, asking if I have ever done one. I have been with two men at a time and four or five in a night at a party, but not all together. I know my man, with whom I have done MFM, would not be into it or approve.

Joe asked, if he set it up, would I be willing to participate. The week was filed with texts from Joe, keeping me posted on what was happening. He sent pictures from Lush members, or what he found online to tease and arouse me. I was so looking forward to this, but was nervous at the same time.

On Friday Joe told me he has two friends who have experience at gang-bangs and have agreed to join him. 

I knew there would be three men present, and that I was the half-time entertainment for the football game at Joe’s house on Sunday.

I refrained from meeting anybody or masturbating for four days after husband sex on Wednesday night. I was really going to do this. I am a sex addict and love attention. I knew that I could do this.

I couldn't sleep Saturday night. Like a kid before a vacation trip, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of wine Saturday night while chatting with people online. I woke up early and did some chores, knowing today was the day. My man and his kid drove away at ten am.

I texted Joe and he replied, "Are you backing out?"

I said, "No, I will be there at 12:45 as planned." 

I took a shower and removed any body hair. I put lotion on my body for smell and softness. God, I was so nervous. I put on a pair of faded jeans, a patriots jersey for a funny gesture and got in the car. It was a long five miles away and my stomach was in knots.

I got to the door of Joe’s home, and was greeted by Cathy, who hugged me and asked if I sure about this?

I said, "Yes but I need a drink." 

I went in and heard the boys near the television since the game was about to start. Cathy was happy that her boy toy, Mark, was one of the guys and she would be there and make sure I'm not hurt. This made me feel a lot better. Cathy gave me a glass of wine and told me it would help. When the alcohol kicked in, it relaxed me. I was very thankful for Cathy’s help and advice.

I walked into the room and was immediately hugged and kissed by Joe. He's so awesome; He turned to introduce me to the men.

Mark was the youngest at forty-two. He was like a Tom Cruise, kind of look alike with a gym body. He was short but as I soon learned, hung like Tom. Eight inches but not as thick, with a head like a door knob. I've never seen anything like it.

The other man in the room was Meddy. He was of Middle Eastern decent, dark and quiet. He was formerly in a relationship, living the lifestyle, but now single. He had an average build and I soon found out he was six nches uncut. He was also the only one in the room with pubic hair. Meddy was very complimentary to me. He seemed to be very excited and nervous. This nervousness faded when we started.

Mark figured out who I was from a website and knew my man from his previous marriage experiences. He seemed cocky and he explained he was never a fan of my man and thought I was too good for him. He promised he was going to fuck my brains loose.

Then Cathy told him that my man had no idea about this event or approval of it happening. She told him he needed to keep it a secret. He got a little arrogant and said that he hoped he didn’t get caught and as he was the only one not vasectomy safe and I’m not wearing a condom.

When the others defended me I said its fine its fine. Joe said they all had taken a Viagra. Mark had to say he only took a half.

I could tell I wasn't a fan of his and wish they had a better choice of participants, but it was on. Joe stated I was the halftime entertainment so we can relax, watch the game, and have some food and drinks till then.

I finished my wine and felt relaxed.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

I sat on Joe’s lap and he pulled my jersey off. He began massaging my chest and kissed me, making me feel really good. Cathy came behind me and rubbed my back.

Meddy asked to hold me as well, so Cathy led me over to him. He was very loving as he felt my body, he unsnapped my jeans and I let him pull them off. Complimenting me all the way down with my pants, He said he wanted to go down on me before I was used by the cocks that were now awaiting me.

It was still just the first quarter of the ball game. Cathy was rubbing my breasts and kissing me as I began to come close to my first orgasm. She smiled down at me and said I know what you need and went to her room. Cathy came back with a bottle of lube and a rubber toy.

I told her I hated toys. She said this was needed to save me from pain. Cathy turned me over and poured lube on my ass and pussy. It was cold but she immediately began working some fingers in me. Meddy was still working my pussy as well. Cathy could now slide the toy in my ass. It hurt at first since it was very thick. Once in place she told me to leave it in place.

I then understood why. Mark assured me that I would be double penetrated. I told them about the only time it had happened to me before. Joe asked if I was okay with this.

I said, “other than spitting on my face, pee or poop. I will do what I'm asked.”

“Good girl,” Mark said.

I noticed the second quarter was mid-way over. Joe's Viagra was kicking in and he had pushed my head down on his cock, which I greedily sucked. Mark crawled between my legs, fingering and licking my pussy. Joe had me lick his balls and ass. Meddy felt me up and I noticed he was rock hard.

I drank more wine then went to the bathroom keeping the toy in place. I cleared my bladder and was ready to face my fate. Halftime hadn't even started when I had three cocks in my face.

Cathy was in her chair watching as if it was a theater production. Seems she had done this a few times in her day.

The men groped me and slapped my ass while taking turns fucking my face. I felt drool run down my chin and I became very wet and horny as I allowed them to make me gag. I was then laid down on the leg rest of the couch.

Joe was inside me first, as Mark was abusing my mouth, followed by Meddy and back to Mark over and over. Mark turned me over doggy style on the couch and slammed into me. He was doing his best to make me scream and hurt.

Cathy told him to calm down and share, but that didn’t stop him. He pounded away and was the first to remove the toy and enter my ass. He had nothing to hold him back to really fuck my ass with his big cock. My clit was being ruled by Mark till I came. Mark then pulled out and came all over my face. He called me a good girl and slapped his cock on my tongue till it was empty before going to his chair to finish his drink.

Joe let Meddy make love to me lovingly till he positioned me for DP. I have to say it didn't hurt as much as the last time I tried it and I don't know if it was because Joe was loving on me or that the pill relaxed me to except the two cocks. Meddy was in my pussy and Joe was in my ass.

Mark put his cock back in my mouth and yelled the childish. “Look - airtight." He's kind of a clown.

The boys switched places and I came with the combo of the larger cock in my pussy and the smaller cock in my ass. I was feeling punch drunk but the sex went on well into the third quarter of the game.

Joe came in my ass and Meddy in my pussy. After the boys all came once I finished the rest of my wine and a bottle of water. I’d like to say it was over but Mark was not finished. He made sure he was back on me, raising a leg up high as he really liked to pound away. But it was good with the lube and being numb Mark made me climax from his girth.

Joe and Cathy snuggled on the couch as Meddy massaged me. It felt good. Joe wanted another blow job as the Viagra was still in his blood. Of course I sucked him till he came in my mouth which I swallowed down my throat. Meddy on the other hand just felt me and held me till I had to take a shower and get ready to go Home.

I wasn't sore at the time but three hours later I could really feel the stretch. It was also a good cardio work out. I’m glad I can say I did one but it wasn't as awesome as it is in porn movies. It was awkward at first but it wasn’t too bad. I had fun and I love Joe for setting it up for me.

After a shower, Cathy checked on me making sure I got home okay. I got hugs and thank yous from everyone as I left.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments