Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First MMF Threesome

"A surprise from a friend that I will never forget..."

24
7 Comments 7
89.4k Views 89.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
T and I had a discussion at some point about a fantasy involving group sex. Basically he wanted to see me with more than one man and I wanted to be with more than one man. He took care of the details. He assured me I would be safe. He gave me a key to his room and said for me to be there at 10pm.

I almost chickened out. I had never done anything like this before and I was scared. Two things pushed me forward. First, I trusted T. He's a very large man and I knew that no matter what he could protect me if things got crazy. Second, I really, really wanted this fantasy.

I opened the door to find T and two other guys. I was relieved to see they were both good looking. I'd worried I wouldn't be attracted to them but that was not the case at all. T introduced us - Jordan and Patrick. They hugged me.

T said, "She's all yours boys."

They started getting undressed, so I did too. I left my panties on, mostly because by the time I got my bra off Jordan was sucking my tits. I actually don't think he ever said a word, but he was very into my body. He was hard immediately and it was impressive. I hit my knees and started sucking him. At first I went very slow, licking up one side and down the other and then taking as much of him in that I could.

I felt Patrick behind me, touching me gently. He traced fingers down my back, over my round ass and down to my thighs. His fingers made his way back up to my already hot pussy and he started fingering me. I came within seconds from his magical fingers all the while sucking on Jordan's big cock. My panties were soaked. They came off at some point, although I'm not sure when. I should say also that I never found them again. Patrick took them as a souvenir. I don't mind. He earned them.

Jordan pulled me to my feet and turned me around to Patrick. Patrick kissed me. That was a bit unexpected actually. It was a good kiss too. I was struck by just how hard his body was. This guy is fit. He sat down on the bed, where I started to suck him. He wasn't completely hard yet, which at first concerned me, but I would soon learn was not anything to worry about at all. A few moments of my mouth on him and he was hard as steel and even bigger than Jordan.

Patrick leaned back on the bed with me still sucking him. He told me to get on my knees. I did and then felt Jordan's hands on my hips. Slowly and purposefully he slid into me with Patrick's big cock still in my mouth. I'm not sure I ever remember that much pressure or fullness. It was incredible.

I had no idea where T was at this point. Apparently he was just watching and enjoying. As Jordan began a steady rhythm fucking me. I actually couldn't believe how wet I was staying. There was so much going on all at once. T came over and rubbed his hand across my back. He bent down, made eye contact with me and asked if I was okay and having fun. I nodded.

I actually don't know how long this went on. Jordan was fucking me hard and then switching to very slow.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

From time to time he'd smack my ass, which caused me to cry out, but I loved it. I just kept looking into Patrick's dark eyes and sucking him. We had a connection, which is really hard to explain. There was communication going on between us even though we weren't talking. At some point Patrick started whispering to me. He kept telling me how sexy I was and how much I turned him on. He said he would wait his turn, but he wanted me all to himself. He said he could be patient and he would last as long as I'd let him He kissed me deeply and passionately. T would check on me from time to time, but never really joined in.

Eventually Jordan came. I rolled over on my back and Patrick kneeled in front of me. Jordan kissed me and said goodbye. He started licking and sucking and eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Keeping in mind that I had an amazing experience just last week with excellent pussy eating, this was even better. It was overwhelming. I was crying from pleasure, cumming over and over and over again.

After some time, he made his way up the bed, kissing me everywhere on the way up. He was covering me with his body and slid into me as if he'd been there a thousand times.

I said, "Its just you and me now."

He said, "Exactly what I wanted."

We rocked together for quite a while before T entered the room again and asked me how I was. I think I got out a few words, but I don't know what they were. He came to the edge of the bed and held me in place while Patrick continued to pound away at me. At some point he went away again.

I somehow ended up on top, where he told me to go very slow, and then we started really talking.

He whispered in my ear, "I have to see you again. Email me at Please?"

I nodded. I wanted to see him again too. He repeated the email address four or five times and asked me to say it back to him. I did.

We really started fucking then. It was crazy and hot and fast. We were both covered in sweat and clinging to each other. It was amazing. I soaked him with my cum over and over. Finally, he asked me if he could cum. I agreed and he did.

We were wet and panting and just laying on the bed. I was beyond words or even movement. I have never been so completely worn out. T brought us towels. Patrick cleaned up and left, after telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he enjoyed it.

T and I talked a bit after that. Mostly I just laid motionless on the bed, while he touched me gently and made sure I was happy. We talked about going out, but I was so tired I couldn't imagine going somewhere. I was amazed that I didn't feel trashy at all. I had a good time with 3 other consenting adults. They were all very good to me. I didn't do anything I didn't want to do and we were safe.

I went back to my room, took a long, hot bath and emailed Patrick.

Published 
Written by saucywildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments