Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome - Pt 3

"My new friends were bound and determined to test my limits!"

5
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was the smell that woke me….it was food and I was so hungry since I was too nervous to eat before I arrived yesterday. I got off the bed and made my way to the little kitchen but I was surprised to find that the smell had not come from there. I checked the cupboards and the fridge but they were empty except for some bottles of water. I grabbed one and chugged it down, hoping that it would satisfy my hunger temporarily.

I made my way into the shower, thinking that I should clean up a bit. I turned on one of the faucets but there was no water. Now I was getting a little frustrated; my stomach was growling and I wanted a shower. I made my way back into the main room and went up the stairs to find my hosts. I was startled to find that the door was locked and I couldn’t open it. Now I was starting to get worried.

I went to the bed and sat down; clearly there must have been a mistake or misunderstanding. I’m sure everything would get sorted out once my hosts came downstairs. I lay down on the bed and curled up on my side on the sheet.

When I woke up again, the smell of food was very strong. I sat up and looked around to find my hosts seated at the chair which had now been set to look like a table. I got off the bed and made my way toward them; they were both smiling and admiring my naked body. My mouth watered at the sight of all the food that was laid out; like a breakfast buffet. As I reached for a plate, Henry stood up and came around the side.

“Ah, ah, ah,” he said, taking the plate from me. “You have to earn your privileges first.” I opened my mouth to speak….I was going to say that I had last night but then I thought that saying that would let Marty know what we did last night and it may not go over well.

“But I’m so hungry. Couldn’t I just have a muffin or a piece of fruit?” Marty got up, smiling but shaking her head and came over to us. I could see she was wearing a tight, black leather dress with a zipper that ran from top to bottom. I realized that Henry was also dressed in black leather; he had on pants and a vest.

Henry motioned me back toward the bed and I took one last wistful look at the table of food. He directed me to the end of the bed and had me stand facing it. He pulled down a heavy cuff from higher up on the bedpost and strapped it to my wrist. He pulled a cord on the opposite sided of the bedpost and my arm was pulled up into the air. He then tied it off and went over to the other bedposts where he did the same to my other arm.

In the meantime, Marty had pulled out a cuff from behind the base of the bedpost and stretched my leg to secure it. She then did the same to my other leg on the far side. Now I found myself spread-eagled between the two bedposts facing the bed. My ability to move was very restricted and any thoughts about hunger were now gone and replaced by other thoughts.

I felt someone behind me and then there were hands fondling my ass. The scent of perfume made me realize that it was Marty. Her hand slid between my legs to find my pussy damp. She found my clit and flicked it with her finger, causing me to moan.

“Henry dear, I think that we need to keep our pet more quiet, don’t you?” she spoke in a sweet, soft voice.

“I think you might be right sweetheart,” he replied eagerly. I heard him open a drawer, rummage around and then walked over to the bed. Before I could see it, I felt the ball gag forced into my mouth and securely fastened. “We’re definitely going to be having her make some noise,” he said right in my ear and to that end, pinched my nipple which caused me to groan.

Marty walked over to the cabinet and opened a different drawer and made her way back to the bed. She spoke with Henry quietly for a moment and then she climbed on the bed and in doing so, I could see that she had nothing on underneath the dress. When she rose up on her knees, I could see that she had a flogger in her hand and my eyes widened.

She moved closer and ran the flogger over my skin; my arms, my breasts, my belly. She pushed it between my legs, rubbing my pussy with it. Then I felt the sting of a flogger on my ass; Henry had literally beaten her to it. I could hear the whir of the flogger as he spun it, alternating between striking each ass cheek and my back.

When Marty began to flog my front, I couldn’t hold back. I pulled on my bonds as the floggers hit their target. If I tried to evade Henry, I ended up pushing myself closer to Marty. My skin was tingling in some places, stinging in others and I was completely enraptured by it. Each time I felt the lash of the flogger, it sent a rush of pleasure through me and I could feel my excitement building.

Suddenly it stopped; Henry joined Marty on the bed and they kissed passionately. As their mouths ravaged each other, Henry began to lower the zipper on her dress while Marty rubbed the crotch of his pants. As the dress opened up, her pendulous breasts came into view with those large, suckable nipples, followed by her rounded belly and full, shaved lips.

I remembered how I enjoyed sucking those nipples and licking that beautiful pussy the day before and I struggled against my restraints. I watched as Henry slid down her body to grope and fondle her breasts and as his mouth suckled her, I groaned in frustration. He pushed her down onto the bed and continued his assault. My own pussy throbbed as I watched his hand snake down between her thighs and she let out a glorious sigh as his fingers found her clit.

My restraints made it impossible for me to get any sort of relief; squirming only made it worse. Even if I closed my eyes, I could still hear everything. I whined as I saw Henry’s fingers slide in and out of her dripping pussy and felt my own wetness trickle down my leg.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

He withdrew his fingers and extended them towards Marty’s mouth. She greedily sucked them, loving the taste of herself and I knew how good she tasted.

Henry kissed his way down to her navel, tickling it with his tongue. He spread her legs to ensure that I had a good view and buried his face in her pussy. She squealed with delight and I envied her more than I could say. I thought of his magical tongue working on my pussy late last night and I groaned at the memory. I saw his tongue lick her in long, flat strokes and then flick rapidly across her clit, making her writhe with pleasure.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more unbearable, Henry stood up and unzipped his pants, exposing his very hard cock. He couldn’t contain himself, plunging his eager cock all the way into Marty’s pussy in one smooth stroke. The three of us groaned at the same time, them with pleasure and me from exasperation. After a short pause, he began to fuck her intensely.

Marty was gasping from the intensity of Henry’s thrusts. Her breasts bobbed with each plunge of his cock and she grabbed them, squeezing her nipples and pulling them harshly. Henry looked at me and leered and his eyes closed as he rammed into her. Their groans and moaning was becoming more than I could bear.

“I’m c-c-c-umming,” wailed Marty as Henry made one more thrust and pulled out to come on Marty’s belly with an explosive grunt. How I longed to have his cum shoot into my mouth for me to enjoy. As if stealing my thoughts, Marty sat up to wipe the cum with her fingers and licked it off. Then she leaned over and took Henry’s cock into her mouth, cleaning him while looking at me the whole time. If I could have licked my lips, I would have.

Marty and Henry kissed, sharing each other’s juices and then they both looked at me. I was panting, my nipples were rock-hard and the insides of my legs were slick with fluid. Marty whispered in Henry’s ear and he grinned. He got up and walked over to the table where he picked up a bowl and came back towards the bed.

He came up behind me and removed the ball gag; I cleared my throat just before his fingers entered my mouth covered in a white cream. Mmmmmmm….it was whipped cream and I sucked his fingers voraciously; I was still so hungry. He was finally able to extricate his fingers and then I felt soft coolness on my breast and looked down to more whipped cream on my nipple. He then proceeded to cover the other one and no sooner had he done that than Marty began licking the cream off.

I moaned as she suckled me; I felt her teeth rake across my nipple, making me shiver. She licked her way across my chest to my other nipple. The whipped cream was starting to melt, dripping down my belly. She pulled my whole nipple into her mouth, flicking it quickly with her tongue. Henry had come around to join her and was reapplying more whipped cream to my chest and then shoving his fingers into my mouth.

As their mouths ravaged my breasts, all I could do was pull at my restraints. I could feel more of the melted cream trickle down my body and it felt so good against my hot skin. Marty let go of my nipple and lay down on the bed, rolling onto her back. She stuck her hand into the bowl and smeared a large handful of whipped cream on my pussy, making sure to get in between my lips. Henry stopped sucking my nipple and fucked my mouth with his tongue for a brief moment before getting off the bed again and standing behind me.

Marty had begun licking my lips, pushing her tongue between them, sucking up all the cream she had lathered me with. I threw back my head and let out a guttural howl. I felt more wonderful coolness between my ass cheeks as Henry used up the remaining whipped cream. He got down on his knees and spread my cheeks wide. His tongue ringed my little hole, lapping up the cream as he tickled me. He slapped my ass hard and it stung; another howl erupted from me.

Their hot tongues probing me were driving me insane with lust and I begged for release. I felt Henry’s finger wriggle its way into my ass as Marty’s mouth sucked my clit into her mouth. Ohhhhhhhhh. Henry pulled out his finger and gently eased his cock inside me as Marty sucked my clit harder. I begged them to make me cum.

“I think we’ve let her suffer enough, don’t you dear?” Marty asked as she grudgingly let go of my clit.

“Yes sweetheart, our pet has been very patient and should be rewarded,” Henry said between thrusts. He began to pick up speed, ramming my ass with his cock, making me cry out. Marty had taken my clit in her mouth again and was flicking it furiously with her tongue. I could feel it building, my whole body trembling. And then I screamed as I came.

My body shook as Marty’s tongue kept up its relentless pace and my ass clenched on Henry’s cock, squeezing him. The pleasure became unbearable and I begged Marty to stop. I screamed and I sagged in my restraints as my body spasmed against her hungry tongue. Henry held me as he pulled out and came on my ass. Marty had been fingering herself and she came with a loud groan.

After a few minutes, Henry held me by the waist as he undid one wrist cuff and then the other. He bent me over to lie on the bed as he undid the leg cuffs. He came around the side of the bed, grabbed my arms and pulled me all the way onto the bed. Marty moved to sit down beside me and put my head on her lap.

Suddenly Henry was there and he had food on a plate. I was too worn out to raise my head so he fed me as I lay there. Marty stroked my hair gently. They were both smiling as I looked up at them and Henry spoke.

“Now how about a bath pet?”

Published 
Written by Cassiter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments