Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first true 3some

"The true story of how I cheated on my fiance with his best friend, and got back at my ex best friend"

10
5 Comments 5
28.9k Views 28.9k
661 words 661 words
It was the Sunday before my senior year, and I was not ready to let go of Summer, or my sex life yet. I had decided I would not have sex during the school year so I could focus.

I invited my fiance's best friend, Paul, over to drink with me, and he brought his friend Mike, who was my previous best friend's boyfriend. I had heard amazing stories about Mike's sex, as he had spent the summer fucking my then best friend in my bedroom.

We started drinking a little bit, then Mike revealed he had some pot, so we went to my room to smoke. It was only my second time, so it hit me pretty hard. I started talking about my ex, then decided the three of us needed to go look in my car for something I had to do for school. We walked down, and got tired so Paul and I leaned against my car, while Mike walked around my driveway.

Paul and I had hooked up before, but decided it would be a one night stand. He leaned me against my car and whispered in my ear "you wana have a 3some?" He knew it was my weakness. I loved 3somes. The idea of getting two guys off at once, just amazed me.

But Mike had spent the entire summer fucking my best friend, so I doubted he wanted a turn at me. But I decided to keep the option open. "If he's down, you know I'm down," I said.

Paul just smiled, and I was kind of confused. I walked upstairs, with the boys behind me, so they could decide if they were down or not. When we walked in I sat in the corner of my sectional couch, making it easy for them both to get to me. Mike sat on the round chair on the other side of my coffee table, and Paul and I started cuddling. He started rubbing my ass when he asked if I was down, I told him that I was if Mike was.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

He guaranteed me Mike was down. I rolled my eyes and told him I didn't believe him. He yelled over to Mike and said hey what you think and he pointed to himself, then me then Mike.

Mike did his little boyish laugh, and said, "Well you know I'm down." I looked at him with shocked eyes, but smiled. Mike let Paul and I get comfortable, and then he walked over.
I started kissing Paul, while I stroked Mike, then went to Mike, and stroked Paul.
 
Paul got the first go at my pussy. I put my mouth on Mike's dick and deep throated, when Paul went in me. It felt so good, it was hard not to moan, but I sucked Mike's dick, and he played with my hair, and I looked up every once in a while to him smiling. Paul decided he needed a turn at getting head, so I flipped around, and Mike fucked my pussy, really slow at first, while I sucked Paul's cock.

I felt an orgasm coming on when Mike was fucking me, and Paul was definately enjoying my tongue playing with his head. when Mike finished, he went to the bathroom like he usually does, and Paul was happy to get another chance to fuck me the way he liked, missionary. He got on top of me and fucked me so deep until I had multiple orgasms, my legs shook and I couldn't believe how amazing it felt.

Mike came back, and sat back in the round chair and just watched us. I looked up at Paul and smiled and right then he came in me, and it felt sooo good to have his cum in me. He walked to the bathroom, and I found my clothes, and put them back on. I smiled at Mike, and then they left. Haven't seen either of them since.
Published 
Written by crazyaces212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments