Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my flatmate clare

8
4 Comments 4
18.2k Views 18.2k
789 words 789 words

The doorbell rang and i went to get it. my boyfriend was stood there, looking extremely happy to see me, but he was early and i wasnt ready. i kissed him full on the lips, knowing that all of the neighours could see, and quickly stuck my hands down his trousers and gave his cock a squeeze. i pulled it out and whispered 'go and wait in my room,' and he did as he was told.

i ran upstairs after him and went into the bathroom. i took off what i was wearing and cursed at the unattracitve undearwear i had on. i took it off quickly, revealing my neatly shaved little pussy and my big round boobs.

but i didn't want to go into there naked straight away, i wanted to leave something up to his imagination. however, there was nowhere i would be able to find sexy underwear except from my bedroom, which my boyfriend was in waiting for me, and my flatmate's room, which i knew she was in.

'ah well' i thought, and i left the bathroom and headed down the hall towards my flatmate's room. i opened the door without knocking, and she was laid on her bed naked, with her legs spread, plummitng a dildo about her pussy again and again. she didnt stop when she saw me enter, and continued moaning and grunting loudly. i felt myself becoming increasingly wet.

i asked her if she had any sexy underwear i could borrow and she pointed to the floor. i looked down and saw some extremely sexy underwear that she has obviously been wearing all day. there were some slight stains on the crotch, and straight away i lifted them to my nose - they smelt faintly of woman.

i put them on quickly, and they felt extremely good against my skin. i thanked her and kissed her, her tongue slipped into my mouth and slid across my tongue for a second. then i left quickly, becoming increasingly horny.

i walked back into my room, to see my boyfriend laid naked across my bed. he looked at me and i saw his cock immediately harden.

he stood up and ripped my clothes off me, throwing me on the bed. he went over to close the door, and i told him to leave it open. i had a feeling we might have a visitor.

CharlotteMars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteMars

he climbed on top of me and inserted his fully erect, 10 inch cock into my wet, tight pussy. i moaned instantly and uncontrollably, as he pushed it all the way into me. then he removed it almost completely, and with all of his force pushed his cock all of the way into me, he did this again and again in slow hard strokes. i started to moan and wrapped my legs around his back.

'faster' i whispered, and he did, he fucked my pussy extremely hard and fast, hitting my g-spot every time without fail. each time he did this, i screamed with delight. Through my moaning and panting i said 'im going to come. im going to come' and he started to fuck me even faster. i clentched the muscles of my pussy extremely tightly, so that his cock was rubbing all over the inside of my pussy. 'me too' he moaned, and then both of us came together, in a big breathless sweating heap.

it was then that we noticed somebody at the door; my flate mate, clare, her fingers diving deeply into her pussy and stroking her clit vigourously.

'can i have a go?' she panted.

i thought about it for a second, and said 'sure' and went to get up and take her place in the doorway.

'no!' she said quickly, 'i want to fuck you.'

my boyfriend, obviously excited at the idea, leapt up and stood in the doorway, practically pushing clare onto the bed on top of me. she knealt over me, the opisite way around, with her dripping wet pussy inches away from my face. i could smell her juices and i could feel myself getting more and more aroused. quickly, i moved my mouth toward her pussy and quickly licked up all of her juices, sucking on her clit at the same time. i then started to tongue fuck her and lifted my hands to finger her clit again and again. she started to shake and moan on top of me, and finally came. my boyfriend came just a few seconds afterwards from the doorway.

he then came and joined us on the bed, and the night ended in me laid on my bed with clare licking my soaking pussy, and my boyfriend fucking her hard from behind.

Published 
Written by sexyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments