Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Freaky Girlfriend - Part Two

5
19 Comments 19
18.4k Views 18.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I go out with a hot chick named Denise. Now, we’ve been seeing each other for about six months now. She has made our time together enjoyable. She is a freak with sex. She loves to have sex at the bar. When I mean at the bar, I mean she wears a dress with no panties, sits right on my cock in the middle of the bar, and fucks me.

I still can’t believe she’s my girlfriend. When we’re driving in the car, she sucks my cock. She’ll have me pull over, and she just sits on my cock and fucks me. The girl oozes sex.

The best part about it, is that she loves to have anal sex. I couldn’t believe it when I started dating her. She always wants me to fuck her asshole. Fucking her pussy hardly happens. The girl is a freak who loves anal sex.

In the beginning, when we were dating, she’d come to my office, suck my dick, and let me pound her cute rosebud right in my office.  She texts me naughty pictures of her touching her pussy and audios saying how she wants me to fuck her ass when I get home.

I’ve never fucked a girl that loves sex so much. She also begged me to have a threesome with my best friend. He came over and we all fucked. He couldn’t believe how hot she was. The whole experience was hot and I’d surely do it again with her and another friend.

Denise had always fantasized about a threesome. She has this bucket list that she’s always ticking things off from. Her latest conquest is to have a gang-bang. My freakish girlfriend wants to fuck a group of men. 

**

 

“I got a surprise for you.”

“What is it? Eric, I hate surprises.”

“A friend of mine went to this party the other day. You need a password to get in. It’s like some secret club.”

“Secret club. What do they do there?”

“Orgies, Baby. You said you wanted to be used by a group of men.”

“Really. These guys will fuck me?”

“Yes. Do you want to check it out? Damon said they need girls that want to be used by many. Are you still into it?”

“Yes. I want to do it. How many men will fuck me?.”

“Could be be ten or so. Not sure how many exactly. It’s going to be hot. I’ve never had a girl that wanted to be part of something like this. I’m hard just thinking about it. Come suck my dick.”

“Eric, I’m so excited. I can’t wait to go. Sure, I’ll suck your dick.”

Denise came over to me and unzipped my pants. She pulled down my pants and got to work on my hard cock. She opened her mouth wide and took my dick down her throat. She looked at me with her green eyes and went to town on my cock. She made all those sucking noises that make me nuts.

Denise has a smoking body and I watched her as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I moved my hips and fucked her mouth.  Spit was oozing down the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were tearing and her mascara was running down her face. 

“Baby, take your dress off. Let me play with those beautiful tits.”

“Sure.”

Denise pulled her dress up and went back down on her knees to finish me off. I played with her enormous jugs. I love her tits.  They’re so big and full. I twisted her nipples while she was choking on my dick.

“Baby, I’m hot and need your dick. Come in my asshole instead. Please fuck me. I’m so horny, Baby. I need your dick.”

“Fuck yes. I love your ass. Get on your knees and I’ll take that beautiful round ass.”

Denise was ready to get fucked. She went on the bed on her hands and knees. I pulled her closer to the edge, spat on my hand, and rubbed my spit along her asshole. I slowly entered her. She made those noises that I loved when I slowly get myself in place.

“Fuck me hard baby! I love your cock!”

Once I was inside, I started to ram her asshole. I played with her pussy while I fucked her. Anal sex makes Denise’s pussy wet. I fingered her and rammed my cock deeper and deeper inside of her. 

“I love your dick! Fuck me harder! I’m your nasty whore.”

“You’re such a nasty girl. You want a shitload of guys fucking you! What a slut you are. You're a nasty girl. What would your parents think? Such a hot slut!”

“I’m a slut who likes to be used. Use me, Baby! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like you mean it!"

“You’re so sexy. I’m coming! Fucking hell!”

I love when she talks all nasty. I came up her butt and pulled out of her. She went back to the floor and sucked my dick again. Only a freaky girl sucks cock after your dick is inside of your asshole. My girl loves it. She cleaned me up and stood up, and we kissed.

“Baby, tonight will be really hot. You should probably just rest, Baby. You’re going to need all your energy for that. I’m going to pick out something sexy for you at the mall. I want you looking hot for your suitors.”

“Eric, you’re so sweet. I can’t wait to see what you get. I love when you pick out my clothes.”

“It will be hot looking, however, I’m sure you’ll be nude quickly. My baby needs new shoes for her hot night. Something really sexy.”

“I love shoes. You’re too kind to me.”

“You’re my baby. Let me get out of here. Go get some sun and then take a nap. You will need all your strength for later.”

“Okay. See you later.”

I got dressed and left.  I wanted to pick her up new lingerie, a hot dress and new shoes. I wanted my slut to look good. I was pretty pumped up to see her get used by a group of men.  I wasn’t going to be part of the party.  I just wanted to watch and take video so we’d have a little souvenir of her hot and wild gang-bang.

**

I went over to the mall and picked Denise out a new dress. I bought her some new lingerie and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. She’d look hot for her gang-bang. Her clothes were mainly for me. She wouldn’t be in them very long. I couldn’t believe my baby was going to be a gang-bang princess. I wondered if she’d like getting used by so many men. I knew the thought of it was hot to think about.  This was the grandest of her fantasies.The threesome was small potatoes. This was going to be a grand event.

My friend Damon would be at the club. He would just hang out with me while we watched my girlfriend be used in every direction. It was going to be fun. Eventually, many hours later I went home. I found Denise sleeping in bed. I left her bags in the room and headed out to my pool. I wanted her to rest before the grand event.

After a few hours, I went inside and grabbed a beer. Denise was up and made us a light dinner. She was wearing the lingerie I bought her for tonight. She looked fantastic in it.

“Baby, I love everything you bought. How do I look?”

“You look great. I knew you’d look great in it. You look sexy in purple. Fucking hell. Your tits look great.”

“I love the dress. It’s so me.”

“You’ll be hot for sure.  What did you make us to eat?”

“Salmon, with green beans and a baked potato. I’m just having a protein drink. I don’t want to have any gas tonight.”

“Good idea.”

We both laughed while I ate my dinner and she drank her shake. I had a few beers while she just drank water. She was cool as a cucumber. Later, I washed the dishes while she got herself ready. I took a shower and got dressed, too.

**

“Denise, you look amazing.”

“This dress would make anybody look amazing. I can’t believe you bought this for me.”

“Anything for my baby. You look smashing.”

The dress was platinum color sequined dress.  It had spaghetti straps with a daring sweetheart bodice.  Sultry cut-out design at the midriff. It looked amazing on Denise. She had a sexy body and anything would look nice on her.

“I’ll bring the lingerie with me. I can’t wear a bra with this dress. I love it. Thank you so much for everything. The shoes are amazing too.”

“My pleasure.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

You deserve nice things. You need to look hot tonight. You must shine.”

“Shine with come.”

We both giggled after her funny joke. I guess she would be shining with lots of come. Usually after those types of events, the men jerk-off all over the woman. Denise would want that too. She wanted a proper gang-bang experience. Damon said she’d be able to shower after the party.

We left the house and got into my SUV. We listened to the radio. 

“I’m so horny! Can I suck your dick? Pull over, Baby. I want to drink your come.”

“You’re so hot. Let me pull over.”

I pulled over and unzipped my trousers. I pulled them down and Denise wrapped her lipstick lips around my dick. She bobbed up and down while squeezing my balls. I was so excited and pumped up. I blasted her mouth with my come.

“Delicious. Now we can go.”

“You’re so sexy. I’d love to fuck your ass before we go. I’ll wait. I don’t want you getting messed up. You’re so fucking hot.”

“Drinking your come was just an appetizer.”

“You’re hot baby. You’re almost too much for me.”

“I’m just enough. You’re the best boyfriend in the world.”

“You’re the hottest girl I ever had.”

“The hottest you’ll ever have.

“True. You’re all I need.”

I pulled my pants up and continued to drive. Eventually, we got to this building. It was nothing special. You’d think it wasn’t anything.  We got out of the truck and walked over to the building. We rang the bell.

“What’s the password.”

“Heaven.”

This strange woman answered the door.  She seemed to have her body painted with her clothes. It was weird. We walked into the dark club. There was a bar. Most of the people inside were men. There were a few women, but not many.

“Eric, you made it! Hey, Denise.”

“Hi, Damon.”

“Do you guys want a drink?”

“I’d love one," Denise said.

“What would you like?”

“Red wine would be great.”

“Eric, anything for you?”

“I’ll have the same as Denise.”

Damon left and got our drinks. Denise was looking around the room. She was smiling at all the men who were licking their lips looking at her. 

Damon came back with the drinks. We cheered each other and drank the wine.

“Where does the festivities take place?”

“We’ll all move to the playroom. All the guys and Denise will have sex together. You don’t have to tape it. The club takes care of all that and makes you a copy to take home.”

“Great. I guess I’ll just watch.”

“I’m so excited," Denise hollered.

“What time do they usually start?”

“Whenever she wants. It’s her night.”

Denise drank her wine and the bartender gave her several more glasses. After a while, she was feeling good.

“I think you're feeling good. How about we start? Ready, Hot Lady?"

“Sure. Where can I change?”

"Follow me. Your fantasy will begin now."

Denise laughed and followed Damon to the bathroom. She was excited and looked radiant.

**

“Attention. The gang-bang will be starting shortly. Everybody please go upstairs to the playroom. Our lady of the evening will be waiting for each of you to show her a sexy and wild time. See you all upstairs.”

The announcement was made. The men all left their drinks on the bar and started to walk up the stairs. Damon took Denise to get changed. I was so excited and felt horny and couldn’t wait to see what happened. My mind was filled with lustful thoughts. I couldn't believe my girlfriend wanted to have a gang-bang. She was a really special kind of a girl. A girl you should never let get away.  

The playroom was a large room. There were shelves of all kinds of toys and other sexual stuff. There was a large bed in the middle of the room. The men all went into another room to change.They came out naked and circled the bed. 

Denise was finally brought out. She was naked wearing only her Jimmy Choo shoes. She wasn’t in the lingerie that I had picked out for her. She looked amazing. She walked over to the bed and got comfortable. There were about twenty guys all masturbating around the bed. She just watched and played with her bald pussy.

“Give her a dildo! Fuck your pussy, Sweetheart.”

I walked over to the shelf and took a dildo off the shelf and handed it to her. Denise spat on her hand and rubbed her spit over her pussy. She pushed the dildo into her pussy and fucked herself hard. The men were jerking off while watching her masturbate.

Each man took a turn pushing the dildo into her pussy. Denise had many orgasms. Her pussy was gushing.

“Let’s lick her pussy. Fucking hell. She’s so fucking hot.”

All the men took turns licking her pussy. Denise was squirming on the bed. She played with her beautiful breasts while she continued to come on their tongues. The men were in groups of four and had sex with Denise.

One guy would lay on his back. Denise would get their cock positioned up her pussy, while another guy entered her ass. She’d be blowing one guy and jerking off another. Each group fucked her and then they would switch.

They all fucked her repeatedly. She sucked their cocks while they came inside of her ass and pussy. She was loving it and kept up with all of them.

I smoked cigars with Damon while we watched her get fucked in every direction. There were fat guys, thin guys, old guys and young guys. They all enjoyed Denise. She seemed to enjoy them too.

She was like a racehorse. They were cheering for her after all the orgasms she had. Her pussy was pouring with the come they filled her with.

“Suck our cocks,” the men screamed.

After hours of being used, she sucked their dicks. They came down her throat and all over her face. She was covered in come. But, she looked so damn sexy. It was really a wild adventure. Cocks coming at her in every direction. When the gang-bang was over, several naked women joined her on the bed. They washed away the come with washcloths and afterwards they licked her pussy. There were about six women that were licking Denise's pussy.

The men who had just fucked her, now watched her get used by women. Each of the women brought her to orgasm with their tongues. Several of the women were wearing strap-on cocks. The women then had their turn with Denise. Denise was being fucked with all the latex cocks. One was up her pussy. Another was up her ass and another one was down her throat. The women fucked her and they too were using her.

The men were all excited while they masturbated to the woman orgy. After she was used up by the ladies, Denise was on a quilt on the floor and all the men came all over her body again. Come was all over her face, breasts, hair and body. She was a filthy mess. She was a complete slut. A used up whore. I just looked at her and smiled. This was her fantasy. She now had another fantasy to mark off of her bucket list.

“That was a lot of fun. Thanks, everybody who came out tonight. I really enjoyed this.”

“You can come back any time. You were so much to play with,” screamed one of the guys.

Damon took Denise to the shower. She took a shower and then we left the club. 

“Baby, that was so hot.”

“It was amazing. I never had so many dicks in one night.”

"I thought the part with the chicks was super sexy.  Baby, the lesbians loved you."

"That part was really wild. I really enjoyed that too."

“I think twenty guys fucked you and then maybe six chicks. I can't wait to watch the DVD of your gang-bang."

“Thanks for taking me. I loved it. The DVD will be hot to experience again. We could fuck while watching it. For now, I'll need a sitz bath. I've never had so many dicks inside of my cunt and ass. What an amazing night. My body will need lots of recovering I think."

“You’re so hot. Baby, you might need a week before we fuck again. You can suck my dick, while you recover. That pretty ass and bald cunt need healing. You sexy whore!”

We both giggled and went home. I wondered what else my freaky girl would want to do. Life with a sex addict is fun. Life with a freaky girl is the bomb.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments