Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hotwife Takes Me on Vacation

"She knows she's hot, and she's only just begun..."

56
26 Comments 26
27.7k Views 27.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We arrived in Cancun, Mexico on a beautifully hot and sunny afternoon and cabbed it from the airport to our hotel to check-in, unpack and change into swimsuits. Katie looked spectacular in her hot pink string bikini and I was proud to be seen with her. It was only the firmness of her large breasts that prevented what most onlookers would have thought was an imminent wardrobe malfunction.

We had chosen an up-scale adult only resort that had private and secluded areas, where the girls could drop their tops if they so desired to get a more all-over tan. Full nudity wasn’t promoted but it wasn’t necessarily discouraged either, so this was said to be an ‘anything goes’ kind of vacation destination. We thought it would make for an interesting holiday.

We started with a casual, exploratory walk-about of the premises, had a couple of adult beverages, took in a fine dinner followed by an on-sight stage show, and made a restful early evening of it.

It was a beachfront resort, and the next morning after some very enjoyable and sensuous love making, we took a long tranquil walk on the soft, white sand. We dipped our toes in the warm, soothing surf and finally found a great spot to laze away the afternoon under the gently swaying palms by one of the large, shimmering azure resort pools.

We selected a couple of comfy poolside loungers and settled in. Katie lay beside me, topless of course and enjoying the sun. The staff was prompt and cheerful, so we tapped into their seemingly unending supply of tropical beverages, courteously delivered by very fit and scantily clad young men and lady servers. Soon Katie was alternating between sips and light snores as she totally relaxed.

I was happy to watch all the sexy bodies around us, both at the pool and down along the beach. Bright colored, skimpy thongs and a surprising number of topless ladies. I suggested to Katie that I was finding this scenery quite stimulating, and perhaps it was time for some of that afternoon delight. She took several seconds to glance around, then nodded agreeably.

“Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. I think it would be fun to head up to our room right now!” Katie urged, as she conspicuously fondled her boobs and gave them a squeeze.

She reached for her very sheer cover-up and pulled it over her head. Her erect nipples displayed themselves prominently through the gossamer white material as she stood, causing several heads around the pool to turn in her direction. She deftly grabbed my hand and the room key, smiled and said, “Come with me.”

The moment the door to our room closed behind us, Katie whipped off her top and aggressively yanked down my swim trunks. We enjoyed some deep kisses and swapped some tongue while I massaged her big breasts and she stroked my stiffening dick.

“Let’s go to the other room. This tile floor isn’t very forgiving,” I suggested.

She grinned and towed me by the dick to the bedroom, then pushed me onto the bed and went straight down on me. She sucked and deep-throated my hard cock steadily until I couldn’t hold back, and I shot a huge cum load fully into her mouth. She held me there as I softened a bit, then pulled back, lifted her head without spilling a drop, smiled, swallowed my load with her trademark, “Aah” and shuddered through an orgasm.

“Fuck, you’re terrific!” I complimented as she gave my happy dick a long, deep suck.

She raised her head ever so slowly and finally released me from the gentle grip of her lips, smiled sincerely and said, “Thank you. I think I need to lie down. Too many of those tasty tropical poolside pops,” then rolled onto her side and snuggled against my shoulder.

“Yeah, they make ‘em pretty damn good,” I agreed, then remembered my manners. “Thank you for the awesome blow job.”

We lay there and basked in the post-orgasmic bliss. Then random pillow talk commenced and I asked, “Hey, do you remember the first time you sucked me off?”

“Uh…” she thought a moment, then said, “I think it was late one night on my parent’s sofa, right?”

“Yes, it was.” I replied, halfway surprised that she’d retained that memory considering all the guys she’d been with.

“I remember it clearly,” I stated. “No other girl had actually stopped and then told me to come in her mouth, and I was impressed how much you seemed to truly enjoy it.”

“You know I do,” she giggled, “But I like the whole thing about it.”

“Care to elaborate?” I asked cheekily, as she seemed in a talkative mood.

“You’ll say I’m a slut.”

“You’re way past that, my darling hotwife.”

She giggled again, then said, “Well, you know I love to fuck, but as I’ve told you before I prefer to suck. And I love all the cum even more than that.”

“So what’s the best part, the thing that really does it for you?”

She thought in silence for a short time, then said, “You know, when a guy comes in my pussy, or my butt, it feels great and I orgasm as well, but it’s not as rewarding.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

The best is when I get to do a guy right through the full cycle, when I’ve got one hand stroking his dick and the other holding his sack so I can feel his balls. If they’re not hairy, I like to suck each of his nuts too.”

“That’s why I keep so well trimmed for you, Babe,” I commented with a grin.

“Thanks for that. Next I love to start sucking before he’s fully hard, so I can feel him get bigger and harder in my mouth. When his cock is nice and stiff it gets warmer and throbs. I can feel the guy’s heart beat through it. Then I just love the feeling of a hard cock stroking back and forth in my wet mouth. Every one of them feels just a bit different, and I love that.”

“I can tell by a guy’s reaction that he’s totally enjoying the sensations, especially when I take him into my throat a few times. Once I can taste his pre-cum I know he’s getting close and the head of his cock swells even bigger. All the while I feel his balls getting tighter and tighter. Then I can hear his breathing change and the throbbing in his dick speeds up as his heart races. His muscles all tense up and his dick gets super hard, then he releases, and his hot cum starts to shoot into my mouth.”

“While the guy is coming, there are these strong spasms as his cock pumps out the cum. I can feel my lips expand and contract around his dick with every squirt. I try to keep my tongue on that bottom vein so I can feel the cum surges. After the guy comes for me, and I’ve got a mouthful of his hot jizz, I like to keep him in my mouth so I can feel his hardness slowly surrender. It makes me feel like I’ve given him a really excellent orgasm.”

“For me it’s fulfilling and important that I’ve done something special for the guy, and I fucking love it! I almost always come at the same time.”

“Holy fuck!” was all I could say after hearing her detailed description.

“I know,” she whispered, “I came a little bit just thinking about it. But there’s more. Once my mouth is full of his cum and he’s softening, I carefully pull my lips away and let him go, but there’s always those last few drops for me to squeeze out onto my tongue. Then I like to swish his juice around to savor it before I swallow. When there’s time, like we had today, I really like to hold the cock in my mouth until it relaxes completely, just to say thanks for giving me your cum. I hate to waste any of that juice. I earned it, and it’s my reward!”

“Wow.” I stammered, “I had no idea. I mean, even before you joined your new private sex club I knew you had sucked a lot of cocks, but I had no concept of how emotional it is for you.”

“Yeah,” she continued, “I guess I never really thought it through, but I feel empowered when I suck a guy, or a group of guys. It makes me feel good, and I’ve learned they orgasm with a lot more intensity when they know I’ll take every drop of their load into my mouth.”

“What about the taste?” I asked, “I’ve heard lots of girls say cum tastes yucky.”

“I’ve always liked the taste. Maybe I’ve just been fortunate but I’ve never had awful tasting cum. Some definitely tastes better than others. I don’t love it for the taste though. I love cum for the texture. That’s why I swish it around in my mouth. I play with it and for some reason, I absolutely love it!”

“Do you have a good idea about how many cum loads you’ve swallowed?” I asked.

“You know, I kind of kept a running count right from the start. Remember I told you about those four guys back in college? A couple of times a week we’d get together and I’d suck all their cocks until they couldn’t come anymore. They always wanted to know who came the most each time and let me tell you, they could come lots, so it started with them. Then the guys I got with before joining into the sex group...”

I interrupted and said, “Oh, you mean all the other guys you’ve had sex with since we’ve been married,” probably sounding a little sarcastic

“Yeah,” she replied casually, ignoring any tone in my voice, “And I like to suck your cock as often as possible, like everyday but there isn’t always time. Then, lots more guys with the club. I know exactly what I’ve done with them.”

“You got a best estimate then?” I asked.

She paused and did some imaginary numbers in the air with her finger, then grinned and said, “I can say with absolute confidence, that including you I have swallowed something over ten-thousand loads of cum.”

“I think I married a slut.” I said with a slightly wounded sounding chuckle.

“Believe it.” she purred as she placed her hand on my hip, then slowly slid it down and began to expertly massage my relaxed cock and balls.

Here we go again. Must be something in the water down here.

And we still had another week to go...Fuck Yeah!!

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments