Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Opens My Sexual Mind

"My husband requires I learn more about sex."

14
7 Comments 7
15.1k Views 15.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I should start by telling you that I'm German. And before I met my husband, with eight lovers and a single orgasm and seventeen years, I was afraid I was both dissatisfied with the sex and qualified to be called a slut. I was feeling depressed. Here I was alone missing the doctor I’d broken up with, while hating the idea of being in any kind of a relationship with him. Life just did not seem to be working out. I felt I needed help.

There was a psychotherapist who posted long thoughtful replies on FetLife. He seemed both kind and understanding. He also lived 10,000 miles away and unlike most of the men who sport cock pictures, his was wonderful. It was this beautiful huge multi-colored rooster with the caption, “My obligation cock pic.” So, he was kind, thoughtful and clearly had a great sense of humor

I wrote him what I thought was just a quick question about my concerns that I attracted men who wanted to take advantage of me and in many ways abuse me and that I might be mentally ill. When I researched people involved in in the BDSM community, psychologists said they tended to be more mentally healthy, but clearly, my life was no poster child of mental health.

His response was nearly immediate and he took the time to reassure me that likely I was fine, and just needed to adjust how I looked at things. I was shocked that he responded at all. I figured he was married and even then had a lot of girlfriends around him. He asked me a few questions about my relationships and the number of lovers I’d had.

When I told him that I had had eight lovers and asked if he thought I was a slut, he amusingly answered," Was that eight before breakfast? If it is before breakfast, you might qualify as a slut, but I prefer the word love goddess and in my personal opinion, your numbers are a bit low. A real Love Goddess needs dozens of lovers and really more than a hundred should be the minimum requirement in my book.” I think I started falling in love with him right then and there.

What attracted me to him, besides his extremely intelligent posts, was a line in his profile which stated that he believed all women should be regularly double and triple penetrated to multiple orgasms. I had done neither of these things in my life, but the idea of a group of men standing around me, while two or three men were inside me, made me extremely wet. That night before I slept, I imagined this very handsome dominant man forcing me, because obviously no nice girl would do this willingly, to have sex with a group of men?!? Impossible.

The other line was him asking if I wanted to come and dance on a tropical island. Given that I love dancing, this seemed like a perfect thing to do.

I woke in the middle of the night, found my vibrator and with the fantasy of a group of men triple penetrating me endlessly ripe in my mind I took myself quickly to a stunning climax.

We wrote back and forth for a couple of months, before I became brave enough to chat online. He proved to be wonderful beyond my wildest dreams. He was very smart, funny, exceedingly polite, yet from time to time mixed in profanity in such a way that one was inclined to laugh, rather than take offense.

As we chatted on Skype, I discovered he was far more handsome than the man in the picture on this profile. We talked for hours, there never seemed to be any lag or uncomfortable silences. He was half a world away, a professional psychotherapist and so I felt safe to tell him things I could never imagine telling another person. Before long, I discovered an aching desire to be with him, even though I professed the exact opposite.

We did some medical hypnotherapy for a problem I’d had with my throat for nearly two decades. He has a voice that just sounds so soft, deep and sensual and very trustworthy. As I listened, he said, “Listen to my voice and do exactly what I say.” The image of him telling me to submit to the group of men flashed through my mind and am I allowed to try to make you believe I was only a little bit wet?

He cured that problem in my throat which over a dozen doctors and two psychiatrists had told me there was nothing wrong and they could not help me. I felt both amazed he could do this effortlessly in only two sessions and grateful that this lump was no longer threatening my life. Yes, I know a bit dramatic, but I thought I had some serious life threatening illness.

Up to meeting this man, I had dated only about ten men. Eight of these had become lovers. I was never even close to being sexually satisfied by any of them and after a year or two I would drop one and quickly take up another equally dissatisfying lover. However, life was not completely bleak, I owned my own home. I had a good job as a finance professional and had resigned myself to the idea I would never marry. But thoughts of laying in this man's arms wrapped safe and warm began to creep into my mind.

After seventeen years and so many dissatisfying lovers, I had told myself that I was not sexual, nor did I think of myself as a romantic, yet I found from time to time that romantic songs made me yearn to live them. Now suddenly, some new mushy song would come on and I would think of him. While my heart beat fast, I had a equal amount of contempt for myself. I mean No One falls in love over the internet. God, get a life. Well okay, I did not have much of one of those either, but really, fall in love on the internet? Insane and contemptible. Only a stupid girl would do that.

Still, in all this time, I had never let him know my true feelings, which now could not be ignored at all. The first day he told me he loved me, he said it quietly in a sort of matter-of-fact voice and I said," Shhhhhh, you can't say that!" But I got out of my car with my heart pounding and discovered on the walk into my office that my panties were soaking wet.

We talked on the ride home from work, as we have done every day for months at this point. He said nothing and I felt again a deep yearning and profound disappointment when he did not repeat his declaration of love, but I still did not dare to let him know how I felt.
The following morning on the way to work we talked for the full hour, like we always did. I got to work and found myself torn as to what I should say and sat there in silence for a moment. He broke the silence by saying, "Shhhhhhh." My face broke out into a huge grin it was the most romantic thing I think a man has ever said to me, more romantic than any I love you, more romantic than I want to marry you and cannot live without you. He gave me the gentlest and easiest baby step to take. I said,"Shhhhhh," back to him.

I'm sure my feet were touching the ground as I walked into the office, I mean there is gravity everywhere, isn't there? But the smile on my face and the way my heart was beating made people who've rarely talked to me ask me what had happened. Don't even know if I answered them. I did not I never stop smiling, not for the whole day. That one little Shhhhhhh was just so perfect.

So nine months after the day I began writing this mystery man, I found myself on the plane drinking a Singapore Sling. I'm thinking about lying in this man's arms in a tropical paradise. I was terrified. What if I was too fat? What if he didn't like me? What if the chemistry just wasn't there? I drank a few more of a variety of tropical drinks. I'm an accountant I'm not much of a drinker, so fortunately I fell asleep.

It had been years since I had done any international travel. The whole immigration process was a bit like being in a zoo. There were hundreds of people from what sounded like hundreds of countries, and except for a few very young and very tired children, we were all smiling.

When I came out and he was standing there, I could barely breathe. It seems like now my entire life hung in the balance. He just took me in his arms and held me. He smelled divine, no deodorant, no cologne, just him, he smelled like no man I had ever smelled before. He was decades older than I was and yet I felt no separation of age. It just felt perfect to be in his arms.

He put a single finger under my chin, lifted my face toward his and kissed me the way no man has ever kissed before. It was filled with emotion. I felt my knees go weak and like I was melting in his strong embrace.

I had known he was dominant, both from his profile and the many conversations we'd had about his past, his life and the huge number of lovers he had had. When we arrived at his rooms, he just calmly undressed me, took me over his knee and spanked me, until I was softly crying. Then he took me in his arms again, and told me that would calm me down. I was shocked to discover how calm and yet how sexually excited I was. When he moved his hands between my legs, I felt embarrassed at how soaking wet I was. He just smiled, kissed me and told me I was a good girl. "Good Girl" those words were like music to my ears and I just laid my head on his chest and wept some more, but this time in grateful relief. I’d somehow, against impossible odds, half a world away, found him.

Our two weeks together seemed both endless and far too short, but I remembered doing things I had never done with a man. When he whipped me, which was quite often, a sense of calm, being owned and in the place, I belonged washed over me. How can you feel you are deeply loved while being whipped? I have no idea, but that was exactly how I felt.

Somewhere in the last few days before I left, he quietly told me, if it weren't for the fact that I never wanted to marry, he would marry me in a heartbeat. I think for a few minutes my heart stopped beating, I did not breathe and the only thought my brain had was a repeating loop of his words, "I'd marry you in a heartbeat.”

I cried on the morning I was to leave, on the drive to the plane and on whole the plane ride home. I was sad to leave him, but ecstatic to know we had found each other and fit so well. Back at home, my life went back to its usual routine, except our talks seemed now somehow so much more intimate. Saying I love you at the end of each morning drive or before I shut my computer down for the night, was no longer forbidden, but in fact, I've made it clear it was rather required and being ever the romantic gentleman that he is, he quietly and gently complied.

During the months leading up to our meeting, he had slowly been transforming my views of both myself and myself as a sexual woman. All my life, I had worn pants and a man's shirt with padded bras to hide my nipples when I went to work, well many were blouses, but not terribly feminine.

He forbade me wearing pants and made me put on a dress, then a week later made me learn how to put my hair up in a bun similar to the one worn by Princess Grace of Monaco. I'd never been friendly with women at work, but noticed within a month that many of them began to imitate my dress. On the weekends, I was never allowed to wear a bra, or pants, or even panties. The first time I went out shopping dressed like this, protesting the entire way, I arrived back home and he made me put my hand between my legs again, and I discovered I was soaking wet.

The truth was now out, I'm an exhibitionist. I loved the attention of all of the men and quite a few women, who could not help themselves staring at my breasts, which were moving under my shirt. Just knowing that they were looking at me, made my nipples swell and become very noticeably erect, which only caused them to look more. The more I shopped, the wetter I got.

I had always walked around my house fully dressed. One day while sitting at my desk, he told me to take off my shirt. I immediately complied, there was something about this man that made you just obey him. And as I took off my shirt, I couldn't help but look around, thinking at any minute I would see faces looking in from my backyard at my naked breasts and my very hard, erect nipples.

We progressed with these activities for months. I would be at Home Depot getting something for the house and he would make me walk up to a man who looked like a contractor ask for his help and advice, then he would tell me to point toward something on the lower shelf, while bending over and making it more than easy to see my naked breasts down my very loose and very thin shirt.

There were times when I was food shopping and if the man was nearby, I would be encouraged to strike up a flirtatious conversation with him and then he would command me to bend down and scratch my knee or lower. I always felt a rush of excitement, when the man I was talking to, would suddenly stop in mid-sentence and I could hear his breath catch in his chest.

The more he commanded, the more I obeyed. He told me he found me very sexually attractive and enjoy showing me off to other men. I finally admitted to him that I loved him showing me off.

After my return home from his tropical paradise, there was construction going on at the house next-door and they had left some building materials on my property and some wood leaning up against my gate. He made me put on a dress, that when the sun was behind me, became almost completely transparent. And he made me stand in front of my large double mirror and bend over while looking at myself in the mirror. Not only could you see my naked breasts, you could see all the way down to my shaved pussy. He then commanded me to go outside and talk to the four construction workers about the material on my lawn and leaning up against my gate.

While I was there, he told me to act like I had bug bites on my calves and shins, so I had to bend over and rub them frequently. He made me linger while the men moved the materials and took the wood from off of my gate, when I got back inside I was shaking and again soaking wet.

I had complained to him about how my gate seem to be falling off its hinges, and he had me take the key, go out and undo to the lock, open the gate and show him what was wrong. It turned out there was nothing wrong with the hinges, but that the screws had started to come loose.

He had me go back in the house and get some toothpicks and a screwdriver, then go back out. Well because the gate was so heavy, he made me ask the workers to come over and help me, while making sure I bent over in such a way they could look down my dress, and because the dress was so short, that if I reached my arms up to use the screwdriver, while bent over, the dress rode up halfway on my bottom, well okay I had to hunch my shoulders a bit, but he knew this and explained exactly what to do. He apparently knew a lot of very experienced exhibitionists in his life. I was still soaking wet and I am sure that the men could see that clearly, which only make me wetter.

After the gate was fixed, he told me that perhaps I should take the men into my side yard, behind the fence and gate and get down on my knees and thank them properly.

I didn't dare, but once back in the house and back on Skype, he and I begin to talk about what had happened.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

He made me admit what I was thinking and feeling right then. He then made me sit back in my chair, after taking off my dress and put my feet up on the desk with my legs spread wide. I had never done something like this before, but again I found myself obeying him instantly. He commanded me to put my hands between my legs in touch myself while I closed my eyes and told him what I was fantasizing about.

I confessed that I thought of coming in and turning on Skype and opening my blinds, then turning the computer towards the window. After that, I would go out, bring the men into my side yard and suck them while he watched me being a good girl until they came in my mouth.

Up to then, I had always thought of oral sex as both disgusting and degrading. But now I found the idea of him commanding me to thank the men this way to be one of the most erotic things I had ever imagined. By the time I finished telling him this, I had one of the most powerful climaxes of my life.

He then made me open the blinds to the side window which looked out over my side yard. Then he had me pick up my computer and take it into the backyard where my pool is. They're three or four stray cats who seemed to just live there, because of course I feed them, were waiting for me.

He had me get a towel and place it at the end of my pool in clear view of my side yard. He told me to get some cat food, and go into the backyard and talk to the cats quite loudly. He then made me walk naked around my pool and at some point when I was standing in a place that would make me quite visible to the workers, I suddenly heard them go silent.

He was on Skype and could hear it too. I wanted to cover myself and rush back in my house probably lock myself in my bedroom and then hide in the bathroom inside the shower, but he told me instead to do some exercises. He made me count out loud 100 while I did jumping jacks.

There was never a sound from the front of the house, and I couldn't bring myself to turn my head and look. After the jumping jacks were done, he made me swim twenty laps in my pool, then go back over to where I would be visible to the men, where he had made me put my towel, and slowly dry myself off.

I went back in the house and without him saying a word immediately masturbated to a second even more powerful climax than before. Because the blinds on my windows were open I knew the men could see me at least from the waist down and that just drove me wild with sexual excitement.

After my panting climax, he said," I think we might have to reassess the idea that you are not a sexual woman." I couldn't say a word because quite obviously it was true. I loved him making me show myself to men and for the first time expose myself completely. That evening in bed, I orgasmed twice more as I used my vibrator and told him an even more detailed version of what I have imagined the workers next door doing to me.

I imagined them forcing me to my hands and knees and while one fucked my mouth and the other fucked me ruthlessly in doggie position. From that day on, exercises nude in my yard, followed by twenty laps in my pool became a regular part of my exercise.

I had also been a pole dance instructor for a brief period of time and he made me dance nude for him every day. I dreaded it because I felt overweight, but loved how he would command me to dance more and more erotically each time.

Somewhere in the fall of that year, I confessed I wanted to marry him. His first comment was that he was too old for someone as young and beautiful as I was, but I insisted he was exactly the perfect age for me and that he was much healthier and younger than most men twenty years younger than he was. I told him again emphatically that I wanted to marry him in fact, there might've been a bit of begging on my part. He then said that he thought that eight and now with him nine lovers would leave me too inexperienced to be his wife.

During my second visit to him, he arranged for two masseurs to come to our hotel room. I was nude, blindfolded with my hands bound above my head when the men came into the room. I had begged him not to and told him I wasn't ready, but he just laughed, put on my blindfold and gently bound my wrists above my head.

He was laying beside me, stroking my belly and telling me I would be fine, he was there and I was safe and there was nothing I could do about it, so I might as well relax and enjoy myself.

It took about five minutes for me to get over my nervousness, but then the idea that I was nude, in a hotel room, on a tropical island, 10,000 miles from my home, while two total strangers intimately touched me, made the entire experience extremely erotic. Within minutes, I rocketed up to my first orgasm. I did not know what would happen next, but I heard him saying, “Good Girl. That’s my good girl.” And I had my second third orgasms back to back.

I do not know how long this went on, but I know I didn't stop having climax after climax, thirty seconds to as long as two minutes apart. He counted about twenty to twenty-five.

At some point, he untied my hands and encouraged to me to put my hands inside the pants of the man massaging my breasts. I was disappointed to feel his cock wasn't hard, but another part of me was determined to excite him. I kept touching and stroking him and was thrilled, when I felt him not just respond, but become rock hard.

So this went on for quite a while and then my husband could see I was becoming tired. He is always very aware my mental and physical state, it seems. He knew instinctively how far to take things and when to stop. He paid the men and I heard him let them out and then came back over to the bed, kissed me and then showing all of the skills that he had developed as one of the top masseurs in New York City, he deftly manipulated me to five orgasms in under three minutes and left me a panting, sloppy mess, but an undeniably satisfied woman.

He untied my blindfold then, looked into my eyes, smiled and said," Yes, you're not in the least bit sexual, are you?" I could only laugh. One of the first things I said after that when he asked me how it was, what's the reply," I could do that again.”

"Yes, clearly not sexual at all,” he said, with his amusement very obvious on his face.

I got up a few minutes later to take a shower and get ready to sleep. I walked into the outdoor bathroom and discovered we had no hot water. He told me to call the front desk and they said they would send someone right away. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and told me to answer it. I looked around for a robe and then back him. He just said," just like that.”

I walked out into the front entryway, and shaking, as I opened the door. The young man standing there was frozen in surprise, when I invited him in. After he had walked through the bedroom into the open-air bath, my husband told me to follow him and watch what he did. He did absolutely nothing, but turn on the water and discover there was no hot water. He then left to see what he could find in their maintenance center to repair the problem.

My husband said, "When he returns, if the problem is fixed, maybe you should get down on your knees, and thank him properly." I just stood there shaking, but honestly after what the men had done to me a half an hour earlier, and having answered the door completely nude, I knew if my husband commanded it, I would obey him.

Before the man return, my husband said," You can let him in, follow him into the bath, and make sure you touch him at any opportunity you get." I thought after my session with the masseurs that I was completely sexually satisfied, but discovered I was now very aroused at the idea I'm kneeling down I'm taking this very shy, young man in my mouth.

Of course, in the end nothing happened. He came back and was shaking as I was standing close to him. When the hot water came, he put his hand into it and I put mine in on top of his and he nearly ran from the room. I could sense right then how powerful a sexual woman is and how frightened many man are of us.

I went over to the bed and pulled back the bedsheets and discovered my husband had a very large and quite firm erection. I took him in my mouth, while he told me to close my eyes and imagine that I was sucking the man who had fixed our water. I got so wet and my sexual desire got so intense, I mounted my husband and started to ride him cowgirl style.

While I was doing this, he told me to tell him what I was thinking and I admitted I was imagining first sucking the man off, the kneeling down to have him fuck me doggy style out in the open-air bath. I had two stunning climaxes within about five minutes of each other and fell exhausted on my husband's chest.

About ten minutes later, I recovered enough to go out and take my shower. My husband came out to wash his hands and sit on the toilet. When he went to flush it, he discovered we had no water in our toilet. He laughed and said," I'll bet they ran back to the maintenance center and one of the other men decided to turn off the water for our toilet to see if the first guys story was true. So, you'd better call the front desk again and tell them our toilet doesn't work.”

A few minutes later, a different young man was standing there, as I opened the door naked. I brought him in and didn't wait for instructions, but followed him into the bath where he indeed discovered that we did not have any water in our toilet.

I virtually trapped him in the corner and was touching the front of his pants, while I told him I'd be very grateful, if he could fix this right away. I could feel him getting hard under my hand and couldn't believe that I was already aroused again.

He went back out and about ten minutes later returned. He and I went into the toilet and he showed me that we now have water. He was trying to get past me, but I put my hand on his chest and my other on the front of his pants. His erection grew quickly and I opened his pants and within ten seconds he came in my mouth.

I felt an enormous rush of power, quickly let him out, came back and took my husband in my mouth, got him erect and mounted and rode him again to my third climax in less than fifteen minutes.

I collapsed on his chest and told him but I could not believe everything I had done this evening and that I loved him more then I have ever loved any man.

About a week later, we went out dancing. He’d bought me a dress made of gossamer thin silk, which if I spun on the dance floor, allowed everyone a very nice flash of my very naked, perfectly shaved pussy. After a number of dances, and the number of rum and tonics, I began aggressively flirting with different men in the club. Most were very excited, yes I checked them and either they had Billy clubs in their pockets or were very glad to meet me. What shocked me was how many of them were afraid of the idea of double and triple penetrating me.

Fortunately, on my way back from the second story toilet, a man stopped me and asked me was it true I was not wearing any panties. I just took his hand and put it under my dress, where he discovered that I was not only not wearing panties, but was soaking wet and I explained to him that I was looking for a few good men to triple penetrate me. He fortunately had friends who were not afraid.

We wound up back up their hotel. I had gotten cold feet, but my husband is both dominant and experienced. He just quietly turned me over his knee and spanked me, which of course always makes me feel safe, warm and very sexually submissive, as well as sexually aroused. It was even more exciting that he did it in front of these men. I told them I needed to pee and went into the bathroom to both pee and remove my tampon, I was in the last mildest day my period.

When I came out, the men were standing around looking like they didn't know what to do, so I immediately removed my dress and hung it on the hook and walked into the group. My husband just looked and told the men there was a naked woman in the room and that he thought it was only polite if they got undressed too.

I walked around and kissed each of the men, as I fondled her hard cocks. I had never been in a room with more than one man like this in my life. I don't think I'd ever even imagined it, before I had met my husband. It was thrilling to have all this sexual attention focused on me. Up to now, the place I had always gotten attention was on the salsa dance floor, but I never allowed that to go beyond dancing, flirting and perhaps a bit of mild touching.

Here I was naked in a room with a group of men all sporting very hard cocks and I felt for the first time what it was like to be the love goddess my husband have been speaking to me for a year and a half about. Within a few minutes I was on my back was hard cocks in my hands and the man with his face up against my pussy licking me furiously. I felt a cock touch my lips and I just naturally opened my mouth and welcomed it in.

My husband was standing there directing the men. There was something so commanding and powerful about him. The men just naturally submitted to his dominant authority. Just the way he was standing there commanding and telling clearly each man to do what made me even more aroused.

He told the largest man, a man I learned later was it at least eight inches in length and quite thick, to put on a condom and lay on his back. I didn't need to be told what to do. I mounted him right away and began to rock my hips and take myself upwards, while a smaller, as in seven-inch cock entered my bottom. Wow.

My husband asked me how I felt and all I could say was, “Full of cock.” I’d never felt anything like this before, but once again on my list of “I could do this again… a lot.” I managed to say, “I love you and absolutely love this feeling,” before both men started to move and all ability to speak intelligently, even intelligibly was left behind.

Well that was the start of my “continuing education”. I am sure I have bored you long enough.

Would love to hear back from you and right now I am really looking for a little sister, someone I can have a long term, as in live in, loving relationship with? So educated, funny, slender and submissive are the top four qualities I am seeking. Hope I find her or she finds me soon.


Remember to always

Surrender, Submit & Obey

Your Goddess Germanika

 

Published 
Written by GoddessGermanika
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments