Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 6

"Maria and Cal play with toys and Olivia comes over to play."

10
7 Comments 7
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Saturday dawned with such promise. Maria’s husband had taken the boys for an overnight to the Sierra foothills. Maria and I decided to spend the day together thinking about how to take our life together to the next level. We were neighbors who had become friends and shared our days and some nights together with her friends. It all started innocently with me watching Maria entertain her friends in the Play Room of her home. I gradually stopped watching and became a participant in the games. I was the only man allowed to play there. Maria and I had shared each other’s body and loved how we fit together.

When we were in Berkeley we met a young model named Olivia. She was a girl of Greek heritage with some gypsy blood in the mix. She was tall at 5’ 10” with an olive complexion, long straight black hair, hazel almond shaped eyes with long lashes, full soft pouty lips tinted light red, 36 C breasts, a narrow waist slender hips and long perfectly shaped legs. When we saw her looking at a map in Berkeley we knew she had to become one of Maria’s girlfriends. We spent time at a small outdoor coffee shop getting to know her and her friend Kylie. Kylie was another model who was in great demand and was leaving for a European photo shoot that would last for 6 months. When we parted we exchanged kisses and contact information with a tentatively scheduled date for Thursday last week.

When Thursday came Olivia was a no-show. She called telling Maria that a photo shoot came up that she was requested to do at the Fashion Center in San Francisco. It was good money and she had to do it. Maria and I spent the day getting some new toys for the Play Room. We wanted to broaden our sexual pleasure and Olivia had given us some ideas. Olivia liked to be tied to the bed. Her hands had to be held over her head restraining her ability to actively touch and feel her lovers. She liked to be used and treated as an object of desire. We bought some soft flexible rope and long silk scarves to use as ties for her hands. I decided that I wanted to have some real fun and bought several feathers. I liked to tickle people and feathers gave the lightest touch to stimulate and tease.

Maria and I took our new toys to the Play Room and unpacked them and decided to try some of them out. Maria was looking hot as usual, but today she was wearing a dark blue mini dress. Her hair was piled on top of her head exposing her beautiful kissable neck. The nipples on her breasts were hard and erect pushing through the taut material of her dress. I pinched them and heard a low growl from Maria. There was a narrow belt cinched around Maria’s waist which I unbuckled and threw on the bed. Maria’s legs were encased in thigh high black lace stockings. As I ran my hands down her firm derrière, I realized she had gone commando and I missed the show. I unzipped the dress and pulled it over her head, at the same time releasing her hair to cascade down around her shoulders. She stood there and let me devour her with my eyes. She saw the result of my growing manhood push out my pants. I quickly stripped and held Maria in my arms. We kissed and sat down on the bed enjoying the dance of our tongues.

We were both ready for sex but I wanted to play. I picked Maria up and threw her into the middle of the bed. I grabbed her arms and pulled them over her head, binding them with a silk scarf. She was giggling because this was exactly what she wanted too. She did not resist but I knew that she may not like what was going to happen because I was in a very playful teasing mood. After her wrists were restrained I tied the end of the scarf to the bedpost so her arms were over her head.

Her body was now mine to do with as I desired. She was lying there smiling and giggling, moving her head around, her breasts heaved with every excited breath, her hips moved up and down as if she were having sex, her legs spread revealing her hot wet pussy glistening in the light from the window.

Maria moaned, “I am so turned on by being your slave, to do with me whatever you desire. I want you to possess me, tease me, and play with me until I beg for release. I want to feel your love. I want to have you inside my body and my mind. Cal take me, I am yours!”

Just as I started to play with Maria, her phone rang. I answered it, “Hello, this is Maria’s phone she can’t come to the phone. She is tied up right now.”

On the other end, I heard laughter and giggles. It was Olivia and she said, “Well, Cal when you untie Maria, tell her that I am on my way and I will be there in 35 minutes. Bye love ya.”

I looked at Maria. She glared back at me for keeping her tied up and doing nothing with her. I said to her, “Sweetie that was Olivia on her way here. Should I keep you tied up until she gets here?”

Maria pleaded with me, “You better get me off. I am so turned on right now I want, I need to explode. My body is wound so tight that I ache for release. Please get me off!”

I reached into the bag of new toys and drew out a feather. We had found a store that had eagle feathers for sale. I liked them because they are firm and large and tickle really well. I waved it in the air above Maria.

She squealed loudly, “NO! NO! Please not the feather! I hate being tickled!”

I looked down at her smiling with a devilish grin. She knew I was going to tickle her and not let up until she begged for it to end. I got on the bed and moved between her wide spread legs. She was rolling side to side trying to get free to prevent me from tickling her. I laughed at her feeble attempts.

I stuck the feather under her nose. She sniffled. I dragged the feather across her face lightly moving to her ear. I circled her ear lightly playing in and around it. She started laughing and could not stop. Two more turns were made around her ear and I moved down to her throat. I dragged the feather up and down her neck setting off more giggles and laughs. Her hips were bouncing and I could see more juice leaking from her. I moved to her shoulder and trailed the feather up her arm slowly pausing to tickle the crook of her elbow. Being tied had its advantages for me. I could entice her arms and she could not move them away. I moved up one arm and came back down the other to her torso,

It was time for her breasts. I took the feather and tickled under her breast which was heaving trying to gather a breath. As I tickled the underside of her breast she was moaning with her arousal. Her nipples had grown hard and erect. I dragged the feather up over her breast teasing the nipple. I moved across both breasts using the feather as if it were a paintbrush. Her nipples were straining and pointing skyward. I circled each nipple slowly bringing from her a whimper.

She moaned, “OH OH That feels SO GOOD, Please don’t stop. I feel the tickles but my pussy is tingling as it never has before. Whatever you are doing is turning me on so much.”

I move down her stomach setting off small ripples in her muscles that caused her to undulate. It was getting me hard now. I was growing and wanted to stick my cock into her waiting pussy. I was not done tickling yet. I moved down to her pussy. The fact that she had a shaved pussy made it ripe for tickling. I ran the feather up and over her mound. She eagerly lifted her hips to get more of the feather. I pulled back and her hips sank onto the bed. I kept tickling her and her clit popped out from his hiding place. I flicked it with the feather and her body gave a quick shudder. Her pussy was open and ready. I ran the feather up and down her lips setting off small shock waves as I went. Her hips were rolling and moans escaped her lips.

I was tiring of the tickling and looking in her face I could see her pleading for release. I put the feather down and she sighed. I took my cock, placed it at her waiting love chamber, and rammed it home. She screamed in ecstasy from the immediate sensations. I plunged in and out of her fast and hard. She wrapped her legs around me locking her ankles. She was staying with me stroke for stroke as I assaulted her pussy. We had been at it for over 30 minutes when I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock. She was ready to release and I was not far behind. I slowed a little to catch up to her. I was still pounding hard when her release took her away. Her legs pulled me tighter into her and her pussy was milking my cock. Her release started slowly but soon exploded with a big gush of cum wrapping round my cock and leaking out. I exploded from the pulses of her pussy draining all my cum into her waiting pussy.

We both moaned, “Ah that was so good. We needed that. Olivia will be here soon. We better get cleaned up and ready.”

I untied her wrists and she sat up hugging my chest beating her fists in a rapid tattoo. She was still angry from being tickled. Her eyes betrayed her though as they were displaying unbridled pleasure. We showered together as always, dried each other and picked up the Play Room.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga



Olivia arrived and Maria and I greeted her at the door naked. She looked at us moving her eyes up and down stopping to stare at my now flaccid manhood. She clicked her teeth and took in a gasp of breath in appreciation. We kissed in greeting and bid her enter.

She had a small bag with her that was making clinking sounds when she walked. We wondered what was inside. I guessed we would soon find out. Before the door was closed Maria was undressing Olivia. As I watched, one of the most beautiful woman’s bodies I had ever seen was revealed standing in front of me. Knowing her vital statistics didn’t tell half the story of this woman’s attraction. She carried herself with an air of pulchritude only seen on the fashion runways of the world. When she walked her movements were so fluid. I gasped when I saw her. My manhood responded in kind by coming to attention and following the curves. Maria took Olivia’s dress and hung it in the closet. We walked into the kitchen where we sat in the breakfast nook. Maria poured a glass of wine for each of us and we talked about Olivia’s fashion shoot. Two of the models did not show up and the fashion shoot which should have been three hours took all day and into the night. Olivia was exhausted when it was over and collapsed into her bed. Today was a new day and she came to play.

Maria sat to Olivia’s left and I took her right. My eyes were lustfully searching her taut body, scanning it drinking in all her beauty. I restrained my hands from wandering over her legs under the table. Maria was a lot bolder. Her hands were touching Olivia’s body as we chatted. My manhood was standing proud leaning towards this woman. Olivia’s right hand rested on my upper thigh creating a broad area of heat. The more we chatted the hotter it got. Her hand started to caress me seeking to hold and fondle my manhood. I slid a little closer to allow easier access to my body. Her hand found my rock hard cock and raked her nails down its length. My cock got harder and stood taller. I looked down and saw Maria’s hand rubbing Olivia’s now dripping wet pussy. Olivia leaned over to me and kissed my cheek seeking to get me looking at her face and not her body. I raised my lips and tasted the wine on her lips as we pushed our hungry mouths together. The kiss seemed to last forever but I didn’t mind as I was lost in the touch and pull of her soft quivering mouth wrapped around my tongue. I bit her lower lip and heard a small moan come from deep in her throat. Her hand continued to stroke my cock.

We finished our wine. Maria grabbed the glasses and put them to be washed. Olivia and I started towards the stairs that led to the little play palace. My cock was pointing the way and Olivia followed holding on to my hand. We ascend the stairs with Olivia walking in front of me while I admired her undulating derrière. I felt a little saliva run out of my mouth. I was so hot and horny for this woman. We got to the Play Room and Olivia put her bag next to the bed and knelt in front of me. Her mouth was eager to encompass my hard cock. She took my cock completely into her mouth and I felt her throat open and grab me. Her moth was tight and I started to face fuck her right away. She was moving her tongue up and down my shaft while I pushed in and out. Her mouth was working my cock and I was feeling things I had never experienced. My head felt like it would explode.

Maria walked into the room and spied Olivia on her knees. She walked over and took my cock out of Olivia’s mouth and lifted her up. She pushed her on the bed. Olivia moaned at having lost my cock. Maria did not care; she was determined to have this woman before I did. Olivia lay on the bed looking up at Maria completely submissive to her. Maria took the silk scarf and tied Olivia’s wrists together and then to the bed frame above her head. Olivia’s body was spread before us for our pleasure. I whistled Maria let out a squeal of delight.

Maria sat on Olivia’s face putting her pussy against her mouth. Olivia’s tongue was long and sought the clit and slit quickly.

Maria threw her head back and moaned, “THERE YES THERE. LICK ME SUCK ME. I WANT YOU TO SUP AT MY PUSSY.”

Olivia obliged as Maria ground her pussy into her face. Olivia’s breasts were heaving as she got aroused. Her legs were spread wide and her hips were moving inviting the invasion of my cock. Somehow Olivia got her hands free and was waving them around. Her hands were around Maria’s hips holding her tightly against her mouth. Maria was moaning and groaning more than I had ever heard. Olivia removed one of her hands and pointed at her pussy suggesting that I penetrate her. I did not need to be asked twice. I was ready, but instead of mounting her I dipped my face in her bald pussy. It smelled sweet and intoxicating. My tongue sought her clit which was standing out pink in the smooth olive skin. I flicked her clit and her hips jerked hard. She rose up pushing her womanhood deeper into my face.

I ran my lips over her swollen lips tasting her juice that was seeping out. My tongue slid between her lips and she was moaning into Maria’s pussy. She kept pushing against my face with a slow rolling motion that we see on the model runway. Her taste and smell were intoxicating and I was biting her clit and her outer lips. I moved a hand up and cupped her. A small flood of cum came from her. I bent and licked her dry waiting for more to ooze out. I spread her outer lips and was greeted with more juice. I put two fingers deep inside her and she stopped moving while a small orgasm took hold of her body. Maria turned to look at me glaring as I had stopped Olivia’s assault. I pumped my fingers deeply in and out of Olivia drawing moans and groans. I was driving her wild. Her hands were slapping the bed and clenching and unclenching the sheets. Her knees were in the air with her feet flat on the bed toes curled. Her toes were curling and uncurling as I thrust my fingers deeper into her now pulsing pussy.

Olivia was ready and so was I. I got up on my knees put my hands under her hips and raised her up to meet my cock. I slammed it deeply inside her and she let out a loud scream. Her hips started grinding against me urging me to thrust harder into her. I picked up the pace of my thrusts and she kept right with me. I was hitting her harder and she was pushing just as hard against me. We were banging so hard the bed was shaking and Maria was getting bounced on Olivia’s hungry mouth. I felt Olivia building for an orgasm so I slowed my thrusts way down eliciting a groan of disappointment. When she stopped moaning and moving I picked the pace back up and her pussy was now making slapping noises as her juice was flowing freely.

Maria turned and mouthed to me that she was getting ready to burst. I mouthed back OK. I picked up the pace slamming into Olivia harder and faster. She kept with me and pushed against me just as hard. Her pussy was throbbing hard against the length of my cock and I could feel her building orgasm. My body was responding with a rush of its own. I could feel that this was going to be one of my biggest and longest squirts ever. Olivia was insatiable and I was going to try to quench that thirst. Just as I thrust hard and deepest into her she exploded joining me as I let go. I groaned loudly and Olivia screamed. Just seconds later Maria came all over Olivia’s face squirting over her head onto the wall and bed headboard. We all stopped while our bodies emptied themselves of all our pent up sexual tension. Each of us was slowly coming down from our orgasms and cumming.

Maria was the first to move and lay beside Olivia. I sat at Olivia’s feet and looked at both women still moving from their orgasms. Maria was cooing and Olivia was softly moaning in delight. I was content just to be there and drive these women mad with passion. Olivia moved onto her side and pulled her knees up in a fetal position.

Maria looked at Olivia and me and said, “WOW that was the hardest and longest orgasm I have ever had from being eaten out. Olivia I salute you. You can eat me anytime.”

Olivia still moaning, “I feel like I just did the Fashion Week Show in Paris by myself. I have never cum that hard before. I salute you Cal; you are the best lover ever. Maria, you are a treasure. I am so glad I met you two wonderful people. I am now a converted fan of you both.”

I was blushing from the musing of these two gorgeous women. I said to them, “Ladies, I thank you both for the pleasure of being with you today. I have never had two of the most beautiful women I know at the same time. I am glad to have been here.”

We curled up together, Maria to my left and Olivia to the right. We dozed off and stayed that way for several hours. We woke to the twinkling stars and a bright moon. We were hungry, so we showered together feeling and groping each other, dressed and went to dinner.

Olivia, Maria and I spent the next day together, but that is another story.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments