Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 7

"Maria finally meets Shay and loves her. I spend time with my two favorite ladies."

9
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It was a couple of weeks before Christmas and Maria and I had been out cruising the Peninsula (the area from Santa Clara up to San Francisco) for some unique gifts for the girls. We were getting hungry and I knew this little restaurant that was my favorite place for seafood in the San Francisco Bay area. It was in Redwood City and served authentic seafood from New England. The place was called “The Old Port Lobster Shack”. Its décor was right from the shores of Maine. The fish, clams, oysters and lobster were flown in fresh from New England every day. Everything in the place was from New England. The owner wanted it that way and the clientele loved it.

Another attraction for me was the lady who ran the place on a daily basis. She was a very tiny Middle Eastern woman named Shay. If she weighed 95 pounds that was a lot, she had black straight hair always in a pony tail small breasts but perky and nice, narrow waist and wide hips. She was always moving and taking care of business. She wore very little makeup but what she used set off her features and she always looked beautiful.

When we entered it was not busy at all. Shay came around from where she usually works and ran up to me threw her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me long and hard with lots of tongue. Our lips stayed locked for about two minutes as if we were long lost lovers meeting for the first time. Maria stood there with a look of shock on her face as she had never seen a woman do that to me. When the kiss was over I introduced Shay to Maria, who kissed Maria on both cheeks as a sign of welcome. Shay took my hand and led me to the table where I always sat. Maria followed behind checking out this wildcat’s body. When we sat down Maria sat on one side of the table and Shay sat in my lap as if to tell Maria that Cal is my man here. Maria was smiling and licking her lips, and I knew what that meant, she had found a new girl for us.

Shay did not know it but she had just become the latest girl for Maria to welcome to her group. I knew Shay was married but that did not stop her from flirting and playing around with me. She always took her break when I came in and gave me a generous discount on my food order. Shay sensed that Maria and I were linked, but she was not sure how. She was curious about it and I could see it in her eyes and her demeanor.

Shay asked, “Maria, how do you know Cal? He is my most favorite man here. I love when he comes here and I can spend time with him back in the office.” Shay was trying to establish her territory here and she did not know that Maria was good at this game.

Maria replied, “I am a neighbor of Cal’s. We spend time looking at art in galleries around the bay area. Today we were looking for some gifts for my girlfriends. We are all very close and the girls like having Cal around.”

Shay muses, “I see. Cal told me about you one day and I was interested and wanted to meet you. I never said anything to Cal about it.”

Maria asked, “What has Cal told you?”

Shay replied, “Not much just that you and your girlfriends are very close and you all like to play together. I know that you have included him in your playing but mostly he just watches.”

“That is true. The girls like him because he treats us all like ladies and we like that. We also like what he does to us when he treats us like ladies.”

Shay now curious asked, “Do you mean the sexual favors he bestows on a woman?”

“Yes I do. He is such an expert at that and we all love it. Has he been intimate with you too?”

Shay blushed and said, “He sure has. He has taken me to new sexual heights that my husband Mr. Limp Dick can’t. I get so horny between his visits. I am sorry for the display I put on.”

“Don’t be sorry, we all feel that way about him. He makes us all feel important and loved as if we were the only woman that mattered.”

I was sitting there and listening to these women talking about me as if I were a toy to be used and put away until later. If I had a big ego I would feel so used, but I knew these women and they were not using me. They were savoring me each time as the chocolate dipped strawberries that went with champagne. They kept me busy that I would admit, but I enjoyed every second of it. It looked like we were going to be busy for a while right here this afternoon. The office was empty and business was slow. Shay had been wiggling on my lap and had made me hard and she could feel it through our clothes. Maria was still smiling and licking her lips occasionally. She knew what was going on in my pants. Maria got up and excused herself to go to the ladies room which was across the hall from the office. As Maria walked down the hall Shay grabbed my bulge and giggled.

Shay asked, “Do you think she would mind a threesome this afternoon in the office? I am so horny and I want to fuck you here and if I can fuck her too I will be in heaven.”

I looked at Shay and said, “I am sure all of that can happen, but you better stop what you are doing because I am hard as hell and you are not cooling me down.”

Shay giggled, stood up and pulled me by the hand down to the office and pushed me in. She turned and went into the ladies room and I heard her tell Maria to come across the hall when she was done. Shay came into the office and sat back in my lap and started kissing me hard. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her hands roamed all over my torso and lower body. She was an animal in heat and wanted to get satisfied quickly.

As our tongues dueled in our mouths which were stuck together, her hands had found the belt, button and zipper of my pants. She had undone my pants and her hand was pulling my cock free of its confines. She got off my lap so she could remove my pants. She had taken her jeans and panties off and was removing her tee and bra when Maria entered the office. Maria put her purse down and helped Shay off with the rest of her clothes making sure to touch as much as possible in the process. Shay was moaning all ready and her nicely trimmed bush was glistening wet. I had taken all my clothes off and Maria removed hers.

I sat back down on the small bed in the office as Shay bent down to take my cock in her tiny tight mouth and throat. Maria looked at Shay bending over and decided it was time to sample a little Middle Eastern pussy and ass. She put her mouth on Shay’s small butt and moved her tongue into her crack. Shay was moaning which was making me get harder in her mouth. Shay’s hands were grabbing and caressing my balls. She was doing it so well I was in Nirvana. Her head was bobbing up and down on my shaft with her hand and mouth pulling on it. I had slid back on the bed so I was propped up against the wall groaning. Shay was taking as much of me as she could in her mouth but this left a little for one hand to hold while the other rubbed my balls. Shay took her mouth off my cock to catch her breath and wrapped both hands around me.

As she did that I heard her mutter, “It takes two hands to handle a whopper.” She followed that with a loud giggle, which Maria and I both laughed at. Her hands were stroking me hard and quick. She bent down again and took me back into the warmth of her mouth and throat.

Maria had spread Shay’s butt cheeks and was rimming her button.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

She was wiggling her ass around as she was getting turned on. He juices were flowing out and Maria was licking them up just as fast. Shay was moaning long and loud which was stimulating my cock. Maria had her thumb in the opening to Shay’s ass and was moving in and out slowly. She was using her tongue to pull on Shay’s pussy lips to get them swelled up. Her other hand was flicking Shay’s swollen clit. Every time she flicked it, my cock got sucked harder. Maria liked to play with clits because it drove her girlfriends wild and if they were sucking on me I got sucked harder. Maria’s tongue had pushed into Shay’s pussy now and Shay was pushing against Maria’s mouth oozing her juices up to her. Shay could feel my balls get harder and my cock drove deeper down her throat preparing to spray my ropes of cum. Maria sensed that Shay was ready to cum too.

Maria stroked Shay’s clit and pussy harder as her thumb penetrated Shay’s butt deeper. Maria sucked hard on her clit causing Shay to buck in and out against Maria’s face. Shays mouth was moving quickly on my hard shaft. I started spraying my ropes deep into Shay’s throat. She swallowed as much as she could. Shay was cumming on Maria’s face and Maria was licking as fast as she could. We were all moving to get as much of each other as possible. Shay had sucked me dry and was just moving up and down my shaft keeping me hard. Maria was licking Shay and fingering her ass. We were really in tune with each other. Shay came up for air first and sat on my legs. Maria was kneeling with her head in my lap looking at my hard cock.

Shay said, “That was great. I have never had anything stuck in my ass but that was the greatest feeling ever.”

Maria said, “Wait until Cal puts his cock in your ass. It is like dying and going to heaven.”

“Oooh I can’t wait!” cooed Shay.

Maria had not had anyone play with her yet, but I knew she was wet and ready for Shay to attack her pussy.

“I want to ride Cal’s stiff cock NOW!” demanded Shay. She swung her leg over my torso and lingered above my swollen cock. Maria grabbed me and held me up as Shay descended down my hard shaft. She got about two thirds of the way down and got very tight and I could feel the back of her womb.

She started riding me like a dressage pony. Maria sat on my chest and started kissing Shay and letting their hands wander over each other. I held Maria’s hips as she moved her pussy on me rubbing her clit. Shay was moaning from her riding me and Maria’s kisses. Their tongues were busy dueling and plunging into each other. Maria was spreading her juice on my chest as she moved. Shay had grabbed each of Maria’s breasts and was squeezing and pulling the hardened nipples. Their lips were still sealed together with moans escaping. One of Shay’s hands had moved down to the top of Maria’s pussy. She could not get at it because Maria was riding my chest. I heard a loud pop as their lips separated and Maria leaned way back to expose her wet swollen pussy to Shay.

Shay quickly moved her hand to cover Maria’s clit. Shay was tickling it and Maria was thrusting her hips up with every tickle. Juice was spraying from Maria all over Shay and me. Shay’s hand moved down and spread Maria’s lips to her love canal and juice came flowing out. It spread across my torso and down onto the bed. Shay put two fingers deep inside Maria. Shay’s hands were small but she had very long strong fingers. Maria could feel them penetrate and move around inside her. They kept touching her g-spot and making her warm inside. Shay put a third and fourth finger inside Maria. Maria was now bucking up and down and groaning and yelling.

“Put your hand in. I want your hand inside me. It feels so good. I have got to have it!” cried Maria.

Shay pushed her hand completely inside Maria. Maria stopped moving and savored the feeling. She loved having a hand completely inside her feeling around exploring. Shay was pushing her hand in and out of Maria as she was moaning, groaning and grunting with immense pleasure. Shay rubbed Maria gently stimulating her g-spot. I knew what was going to happen next but could not move to get out of the way. Maria got very quiet and stopped. Her ass got very taut and her pussy grabbed Shay’s hand and held it tight. Suddenly everything let loose and there was a flood as Maria squirted all over Shay and me. Shay’s hand was still held tightly inside Maria, Shay was riding me faster and harder trying to get her own orgasm to be as good as this. I was being pulled by Shay’s tight pussy and could feel her getting tighter. My rush was coming from all over my body to get to my balls and hard cock. I could feel the pressure build as I got ready to erupt in Shay’s smoldering pussy.

Shay was moving up and down my shaft with fast long strokes of her pussy. She was riding at what felt like a full gallop. I held on until I felt her pussy tighten around me. She rode up almost letting me fall out, paused for a few seconds and plunged down fast and hard. As she did I let go with the longest and fullest stream of rope I ever had.

Shay screamed, “I’m CUMMING. OH OH OH YEAH. This is SOOOO GOOD! I don’t want it to stop!”

With that she squirted all over Maria and me as I filled her pussy with my seed. She kept riding my cock getting me to empty into her eagerly pulsing pussy. She squirted for what seemed an eternity and we were all wet from each other. Maria and Shay hugged holding each other up and gasping for breath. I was panting as these women had ridden me hard and I was all wet. Maria rolled off me and put her head on my left shoulder with her arm thrown across my chest. Shay did the same on my right. They were hugging me and smiling and giggling like two school girls. We were all giddy and happy from what had been the best lovemaking ever with these women and me.

Maria said, “Shay you have to come to my party next week and meet my girls. We are gathering to celebrate the holidays.”

Shay asked, “Is Cal going to be there? I want him to be my date for this.”

Maria replied, “Cal will not be there, but he will be watching everything that happens and when it is over you can go to his home and be with him if you want.”

Shay replied, “I will be there. I would not want to miss a chance to meet your girls and play a little bit. Especially if Cal will be nearby and I can have him afterwards.”

With that we got up and headed for the shower. Oh yeah I didn’t tell you that there was a walk in shower in the back in case someone got hurt with the lobsters or in a grease fire. We showered washing each other carefully savoring each caress and touch. We dried each other and got back into our clothes. Shay treated us to a seafood feast and Maria and I ate to our heart’s content. We had a wonderful shopping trip, a fantastic sex romp with Shay and wonderful feast of lobster, clams, oysters and fish complete with corn on the cob, coleslaw, French fires and mac’n cheese.

Shay and Maria kissed good bye and exchanged phone numbers. Shay gave me a special kiss with a lot of tongue and a promise to see me when she was at the party.

For those who are curious and can’t wait My Maria Scene 8 is coming soon. It’s the party of a lifetime.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments